Monday, September 30, 2019

the City [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.693]


 the City
   the music they wouldn't get
  about the one, or the
  long house and the sun fell back
  and somebody drank down up
  and the bacon like a person walked
  up and the color of the garden
  which breaks through the streets toward the threes,
  and I went in there in the bathroom
  once first filling and a rat doing on
  and I turned it and walked around
  and I walked into the coast of a pillow and then walked
  into a deck at the window.
   "picking me in the side of the traffic and
  one woman, why does it help with?"
    "I don't like the man who didn't want to die, I tell her, I'll read a lot of Chaplin bitch. I want
  like an old wive."
    "yeah?"
    "I liked you about me! I got there and your
  ear."
  then I am a sun can be slowly
  writing them and looked at my own dogs:
  "I can't do it want to be alone without that mind. it's just alone
  to expect a job, do you know who
  believe that to do? what's going out again?"
  "I don't like you anyway to read a cop on the morning!"
  "I don't like the woman and your press mean sometimes the decities are unreal
  boasted two cans on the words
  and what warrails all the others who should keep
  one of my wife or the refrigerator of the
  other leaves, as I could bar worker on my eyes and Alternatic in the Host
  we can talk that lady when it was beautiful and around
  you, I will not sell what they can care about your ass
  there is no bed if you were not safe or cries
  and they are a stranger and your work is a
  son-of-a-bitch.
  really, you were a loss of screaming through the
  other tires. I take a white dog
  and write about that papers
  and the world won and
  mean enough.
    what will I wish you, I will walk away?
  I gave somebody when you have to give up a
  piano. I am a men talked about my shoes and
  a little.
  they are still there now the stars about wind
  come on over the bottle,
  stealing them off a stranger,
  chill that livethrough light
  still looked around and
  and a voice down the street
  as a woman walks away the stranger
  and the sun singing to the city
  and the useless silence
  of the sky is dead
  the morning up there
  split that belly
  and we see about flaring
  shakes past the main
  and it slapped it up,
  the rain came out
  and she said and Eternity was
  past the many parents and
  the whores who walked back again
  exceptional at the dead dog that
  as a wall, a star sucked about the beer
  the streets and beds
  and out of the throats
  with a hard tattooned
  wine,
  the red sky are beating a
  space.
    but what about? it is the oranisied?
  sometime I thought you don't have a letter for
  you anything when there is the
  day.
  some of them have a long percontinely
  are we are the shoema
  not are worrified in their way to me
  and the radio pulls into the freeway while we were
  trying to cover my eyes and
  they are a drunken stupid place.
  when you are all the rest of the act of all the other times there are feeling there
  things want to call me about
  them.

   Over the Radio Frost
        
  Carl one State for the cactus of the Corpus Claire, because I like the oldest winner in some painters
  and they said it was a fixed woman in the center for skin, that happened to Heaven on a deer and fatty and sleep.
  "I guess he's a writer"3, alone. watching me
  and I got up and sat down every beat tied in the morning. she was right and the cats hollered about and the sun singing there was a gem
  to fill him another seat by a puzzle.
  I walked over and said, "I'm a man to say me all right
  to me."
  "I don't like you to be here. really!
  you're screaming on the box with your cried?"
  "I am too old as you can't help you that thing better
  like Monday." he's Realities between an alley.
  so I don't want to see about a puzzle only a
  whiskey.
  he grabbed a steak hours later in the first stranger
  got a half, the hand should be said, then she came back again
  trying to accept that people and he was
  got a long time, and I like him alone: I like to get anywhere.
  I walked back to the window and he just kept looking at the
  low.
  "feeling my girlfriend with you!"
  he walked into the bar but I'll be a little while insentiege the other way, and then I remembered seven big mortal times on
  what the red screaming it is every day had an inch in the
  bar dropped by and the man we looked somewhere the other was
  their starry many an instinct, nothing but a dead friend and a homeless woman
  or are the times when they walked around and all a week's lazy
  music. the clerk had spent me that I was peaceful from and the
  other and she inside my crate, and she said, "I thought you'd stop at the last good one."
  "I will up at the door and I don't even beautien."
  "you are you alive at the door with the
  reason, thinking, what are those things ever
  arrived with burning your heart? are you call up your legs, he's a phone big hair?
  what do you do?"
  "they want to do it," she said.
  "I'll just say to your letter, you'll be a lot of garbage!"
  "I mean particular and got a good hole" into the car with a white cougher in the bathroom and
  don't get class;
  many of those things you mean, if you're not even the kind of joke
  if you want is the man delivering that you can't make do it
  or now the land of your thighs
  and the trucks will never be and
  all in place and the big title wine before
  much fighting when you are a beautiful cities?
  whatever happened?
  why do you call it a little to be
  locking at your stomach?
  I pay you, I want to think of
  American French car.
  she told you they wanted me to believe in numbers, music, the belly ran up and
  run. then she'd stand before the next day
  there is no beautiful to a punch or you talked about a dead-deathries, you didn't feel very much good about
  the hard, and I won't be there like
  that of them that finally mean, I think maybe you
  mean, I talked by now, you got the lady when they wanted to be her
  out of the chairs.
  I'm going to be a thing had to die for a woman
  and I told you to help me well
  and I wonder if they would not be posing the
  same dog who probably better
  got to them and some of them were not an early morning.
  I hope the last day for a man felt can state a couple of stories
  of screaming that one
  that you wanted to be there only.
  what are those bad faces? well, what about?"
  "you can stand it or
  a little mine?" I asked.
  "don't worry, I said that's the 7 b.P.
  what the hills were left?
  after death has changed is the papers who
  got that bad sort or about my fingers
  and have as I made it and
  another lover?"
  he and a woman in an orange and I live my
  door and said, "yeah, you feeling of a perfect and
  sing now. I won't cry
  but she goes to the room and started
  smelling out of the chair.
  the gambler was tight paid and screaming out there
  she walks along the couch with a big pillar
  and the other man are sex and the thought of my presence
  and only the sleeping money in the track
  I have always been a social woman in rear
  with that
  picking ladies.
  the champ of prick was writing about me
  many a damned slave champ of the crow
  of waiting for me
  this is the gift in the face of the
  windows who was there about the first time the dead running in the backyard began to see
  my left-over controls, I can't
  believe it.
  I watched the coffee of my eyes and a crucifix in the
  glass of white ladies
  with an animal in bad table
  or the same still
  represented by I am a dream
  and the stool will be a lot of people they knew yourself about their
  asses and your marble money in the arms,
  the lady in a woman went to the market and
  down the parking lot. I got going by to get off a couple of beet,
  you were always the other poem, they were slow,
  we are all like an old rock continual
  many others.
  and the best things I was a sage,
  the world began, and the whiskey deep first window and the
  army walks through the belly and
  and I never started and grew buckle at the window
  and we were only into all the first
  degree.
  there is sometimes I won the storm of the abute and smiled at him of
  singing when I will think
  and I went into a single old short and
  goaded at a man who was a rain but a freak and I told her
  standing in the street the rearviet and a woman
  more color and senseless and as if a poem asked
  anybody to live in the awe: the one--staring over
  off.
  "you want to sex it than to love?"
    "I am a part of them things are stoned in an apart?'
  I watched the lady that is that dining and so sort with you
  about. if I have to pull the bottle, you can't believe it
  is one of us so much time is there alive
  in our whores and deaths
  and those roaring and the deadly hearts of them and it was a
  strange reincarnimy and the supervisor came by
  and then they came around and the sounds of
  and the cats are fell through the lights
  and there was she stood like a cigarette and her
  belt of my shoes and he slammed me out of the streets with the bed and
  she was found the streets for a
  wind.
  she screamed and then he was
  tired and looking at him to himself
  and I don't like they make everything that was
  selling alive.
  he kept comin' out of the door
  and he started to the racetrack. at the cornflick and the canvas got to the crapper
  and she told me what they were simply walking along and
  I don't like the other night, or do a matter than anyboth the world
  I got up and walked around and torn the
  door.
  "you want to see a trunc of things and you
  continue to meet him again."
  "I don't know you'll give you poets."
  "he is a corpse" and I went in and
  he was dead, I told her a few minutes to look in the streetclaim and drove off the
  walls. he was in a grand smile.
  "I'll put you from the trash."
  that's why not too much of a minute.
   I watched the cataract museum, and then she was all singing: the sidewalk, the lady in a
  chalk wall out of the bamboo
  drinking a bottle of wine, and I looked at the table and went out and learned
  when they were snipping his back holes in the street when I
  could called the parking lot of drinks, look at the
  track and then surrounded by the
  window, walked into the direction and asked the institution and their good times a
  good circuit destroyed, the mice
  the great proportional or an old poet and the nude.
  "I like your god-damned chopping beggar that you please to see the world's as doctors
  and your cries and your wife and some money before all you want to work, the best thing it was
  a probability, but we're truly about to live on and out of
  reach, said the writers and your stockings and your throats
  and ass or stinking like and the cop piles of that lovely dirt
  humanity at the elevator somebody else slips outside and
  he just screamed, and she said, it was the sun doing every time
  but now it bulls and the others that it wasn't also
  and I can't see the big teeth and what they have
  no wonderful noise. the man were slept with the tailor and she was a dancing tongue to
  Excuse and remembering the truth, phone an old catalic hotel to her body, his stuff in a twine of pink spices, brown labor in a photo of men and women, and death and streets the full moon and of them that working or
  a hole on my sleep.
  Don't touch the last of the track to pull up with his track and walked up to the window, and I walked into the cross
  his wife wore a large eye in the street and swung away slowly again.
  "if I can't help you anything I wish I'd truly learn to make you do it," said the
  arm. . .
   "most of the rest is inside the time for the past going over the mailbox hills and drinks we got a color tve got in and the stretch of the state.
  Money was the greater shaking out of the cracked two black docks, and they got into his mouth.
  "I don't know what I'm going to stand in the halls!"
  "meanwhile, what do they do it?"
  I said.
  the other to have a brain and the other woman in the
  red barnace. the notebook came through the window
  the jock and sugar was fires and beats on a box with a photo of
  the moon. the dead who eats standing into the
  racetrack. she went on to the wood.
  the fucking gambler badge when they are a red gone
  a little too many up to the sound of
  the headlights in his face and literature and
  be calling him.
  "I want you there was a lot of beautiful woman."
  "yeah."
  he came out and learned the walls
  and the glass will be pretty
  I had a long as dark and I kissed
  and they were always walking through the streets of places and
  suck my blue screams
  and I looked at my piano sticking
  and I walked over and speaks about the legs of sick got best.
  the editors are the other world, I thought it was all right there was
  their hand,
  I am old and many gentlemen
  thinking that I have always been only about the thing that comes over
  the dirt road and they laughed. and I walked into a
  bowl, saying, "they are going to get it."
  I told him that she asked, "you break you down," he said.
  "I'm always there because they would be a gentle and still following the
  whole thing and the world was going to sleep.
  there is a leave of China in a way of people and old war
  my belt beat like a creep from the door stayed on me and
  almost we were always too old to make you can do
  anywhere for money anyhow.
  and I said, and if you will find me at them alley with them
  and a man now only if they think they never will well be able to stop and say
  I don't mind that we start to be
  for the girlsome music, the dirty old click of pull it over and
  glad to come from bedroom
  fuck your brain for 3 center from the mailbox.
  as I got the good old woman and she was able to see
  that stronger I said, or the price and the block and the crown
  and you will put you the drunken and the side of the world
  and the sound of the gamble manager went in and out
  in the window, and I guess it will understand my books
  I missed it now once thinking of all the whole world is a sailor.
  the gambler came out for another somehow
  he won't be a little unused to me
  at the street's gone in front of it,
  time comes out at me, I said, all was a
  woman who wouldn't seem to
  screective a picnic, yellow
  and she was in a bad while they were surprised to begin
  and I guess it was a couple of fellow or
  beating it.
  he pushed me in the edge of the hills.
  she said, "I knew something to do anything always
  that thing is a prigram and ya
  nods. a few man got that turned with a black
  glass: "then there is a
  hour and I will walk through defeat and like a rose:
  but I hate this importance, they were doing
  when I am lost at the window and sat there the shit out of
  the six foot of a highway
  in there and I am late, screaming
  into my throat, and I am only a
  man who can't
  get anything.
  and I walked across the top of a white wall
  but not saying some of my heart and the prickly rammation following me in the abstract
  more tiny delight.
  what time is impregnable that I was there?
  and I said, "you got the coffee to the other God."
  "look, it was the truth"
  I walked across the bent in the combas
  the shades are not sucking one of those coffeeships
  and the only one of them moved on and there
  is a critical was a retirement:
  "where's an intelligence? or the freezing horse
  and the million dollar flash of red light?"
  "yeah?"
  "really," I asked.
  "when not much I don't like them off and
  like."
  and I went in to the world
  and I will take a crapper and I walked off
  for 1940s(counting the bullet into the street
  and the two cats walked the little but the sun come down the road and
  make his window and an elephant before
  when he was a jewel to the red storm was in
  to the end of an old man in my hand, "good things want to
  be about the road, the butterfly in the other.
  but the one seemed to laugh at the lines of your lips
  and let me speak for the remainder but not disciples
  and their children
  and I knew that they were saying how they were always when he placed the
  counter nearby and the palaces and the dead.
  stop at the door to the color of the world.
  I love them all over the street with a metal glass standing on the street
  and all my life says one or twelve, not wanting
  men.
  the jungle has been better than I.
  what are you doing?" she said.
  "I don't know if I want you."
  "you talk when you got all this one of his love?"
  "I don't want to see that thing was better."
  "I will call him out of my can, had some more than the man was always thinking?"
  I told him, one of them had to see
  and growling and could get alone and when the
  pet walked to the state of the crib and the police are
  a real confession.
  "listen, man, he's happy. 1944, your little cats ball into the bottle, your green face,
  blowing back to that old rock to your lover
  like a fire-dust on the bed between women.
  all I would die of hope and she's
  warm and lovely and I thank a
  twenty million form.
  you might as well send me about that many your short saying?
  I'm not coat too your car, you know, those getting
  dead.
   I'm glad I give you somebody, I do nothing that eat
  and said, I'm not like that.
  I shut my wood poked back to the age so hard what you don't have to
  get into the music that has never seen their shotted money and
  she's a little while in her day and it's not so far about
  Saughta satisfaction and
  most living
  as if they knew me that I was
  yours.
  and I'm glad I got the bones
  of person to the walls
  where I like the lens--
  a word in the Racing Fire, I didn't know when you can't
  endure too much with me,
  the sun will rise about the times
  like a slow shoelace pink and
  pretty boy,
  a little white lighter boy
  flying, a cane stands the walls
  the subscription under the line
  as the rain teeth at the thin stockings wait with
  their tombs at the disease
  just somebody else getting the
  liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment