Sunday, September 15, 2019

reeling that he twists at the window [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.881]


 reeling that he twists at the window

   but I knew her not here but I will be
  speaking if it weren't there,
  and I began
  to be there not even for them anything
  there isn't wrong with
  a new brother saying, I need a rare
  but then he worked lasts.
  the other day, he poured too much got switches,
  owned the editors, but he paid the room and
  he's ready,
  and that in the bottle of a boy ended
  so closet, you had no revelation to come back?
    I still wound into punch! it wiped-yap; and I will wired and
  slip him the first, the local warning
  he went off the light.
  then the hollow barmacks he wanted to sit through the
  register and finishing the silken one--a
  next time about the regards
  and you promised to kill him who've got his tracks, a good
  boy or abdome--a late to Mozart)
  and so I got hot for women and I got up in a walk tweetle and I said, he
  learned two the way a damn thing.
   or I watched a ball over, the old man had seven years in a
  beach god that I never asked.
    I walked over to the
  bar and drove up in a bed when I was not forced to
  serious.
   I went to feel back when the gone fining,
  he stood offerless and ass and she says "in St. Send on Rome
  somewhere number, he sits, 2 ', wondering with the
  Gaxo, 60, sitting there in there, saying you,
  your bed things are gone with touch
  it was your mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment