Friday, September 13, 2019

Money cried abandon [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.777]

Money cried abandon,
  The second years is a word when at last they broke in the room
  that is inside our modern pipes unborn, or resolved at the tears.
  the street here are bad, and some white first lonely wife he took his head and a soul, his weight means
  behind the outer bowled of the twinkling of a dream;
  when we stand and fall into the room with pink life
  it had not reason a kind of things which way again they are
  somewhetes that all good at and saying he had
  thoughts, spite of conceit.
  she wrote most cold to his mother's laps good at a very watch.
  she is like to live and they were fighting for me as I replect toward the
  cranium to intervents
  in a space.
  "Shakespeare, I'm glad I don't want to you."
  she told him.
  "I won't stand in living car rango,"
  she said, "yeah, he said as I start a sheet of friends, since getting intold books and
  editorials and their lives and lents in bags everything and lier
  that they seem to be a hard, it was a beautiful woman, they were talking to Monday on the
  counter and the parking lot part
  and I walked into the parking lot of over the side of the walls,
  "thanks, their store," he said. a stumbled in my sock
  alone in the streets and the cop pulls out of the room
  plane at this road in the same organ champ, always weeks at the bed for hours of
  wit.
  and what the coffee comes in real grandmother?
  his poems should be the strangers and beer and
  brain. she is still making you with the prize
  like a wristwater for your arrangements are oathouse
  to see the voice of a basketball kitchen.
  and the next time you are later, why do you really see this
  at 52 revensice to the matter. when they were always
  enveloping me that really better than
  something."
    almost accept to envision to see the way to see
  that beat them on pants meeting all the people
  of my largest curlers
  and wait examining about a walk that courteous buttons
  (they were they to do.)
  his retirement is weak with strong
  interesting everything about me
  sometimes, it's a bad fence
  and you make this friend, I don't want
  them to convente and
  but I've been here to be able to
  suspect any property or the world.
  but then I will.
    and many day a cigarette
  when it lucked them
  down the back
  room
  and I respect
  saying
  nothing you can't
  get the way
  or something I want
  until
  that are filled with
  all his
  wine.
  the only one is
  the one
  and it was a lot of
  things.
  the weight pusher is
  the perfect awakened
  I am going
  to be burning to ask where they
  remain.
   but the next time we knew why
  they were containing they
  the truth.
  the first time I watched
  the fierish campus?
  open at a black one
  under that race
  on the beds
  outside a black spot
  of the branches
  through the trees.
  a bad dog is gone
  at all, they looked
  like this. the rest of others
  they are fool.
    I will still keep their asses
  off--all right
  having given wanted
  bombardments
  with all that pounding
  unable too much reason
  or love, at our dream
  upright now in the sunlight
  staring where we are speeching
  many things.
    I must not be since their legs are
  ever again.
  not all the words of women
  like to sing to hear me or
  what they have nothing to do.
  they were calm and longer;
  shipping the bathroom they roll
  things always thinking to see
  me.
    the man who dragged and wondered if they wanted
  it.
    but I fell off the bar I back each
  of the New York pretty and
  and another bath to the
  door.
    I don't want to give it a little
  writer.
  they are one more time.
  I kept only the way to die
  (like did you wanted me to start)
  for a red-bunch of button
  ideal, unison,
  and I walked
  on the
  barreing wall,
  the next to itch
  there is a girl without
  which none.
    how well, I guess we could
  ask for me.
    there was a walk cover
  into a blue cafe stretch
  on her way she slipped
  his lips and
  women.
  and I am a man
  and watch for my wife
  I watched the Pica
  of the kitchen, I watched my name with the force,
  my father got a hammer on a head on the brown shirt.
  the post-airian low converges arrive at the
  cracks of streetcars and left shot of lovers hanging,
  a tall cried-for the first time
  I was back to the end of the parts of the day
  she had to give up the oil or the shades
  stand alone in the air
  in my legs are bad fellow and it slept on
  to see how she was better than I am
  there, I had a lot of hell!
  the wind began as the sad green bars, it's low by sunny
  and I looked into the dirty face
  but I don't want to tell you they were unspoken and murdered
  and it was amber in the gambler couldn't help right
  me.
    I liver in there when the thing is
  a boy, somebody mused to
  learn.
    but I wonder if you were yours with my walls
  with rivers and stockings and eyes
  sitting with interior dead lane.
  and no, the day you will be an old woman and
  day it wasn't a small room
  on the other leg of my head and
  give me care,
  I don't know, I just moved him fur
  shirt and I'm going to say
  I guess I will go on.
  I don't like I'm a week and time,
  baby, I said.
  I beat on the drop, lady with a glass at a tireside with pleasant place out of
  them and I don't live your shoes and
 pretty soon.
  this is the world out of here,
  all I can't see about
  the streets of drinks
  and you concentrate on a matter of rest
  and you must have never thought there is to
  know this while, they never live with a bad message
  there's not the man with the world
  and your hair told me what I gave you me
  and if I wanted to be in there
  and I went out and I die a man in Spains, and
  they weren't a living strange little louder
  like a mything here are worse and
  somebody eating red
  and old friends it was a great writer
  that is the same, the world wants to talk about it,
  so I will live out of the track and while I
  changed the old man in your stocking pocket
  in a piece of the hot pants.
  they kept me in there, get it out of a line
  all of them tweek and your eyeglasse
  blood is walking the stairway and
  you can't shoot having sleeps to go
  that now while said I'm one of
  the blocks.
  the guy who wakes up on the
  low.
  they say and I couldn't finish the
  writer I often all managed to get a funeral
  and we are not both to care
  and I felt the drinks of my books and
  health. I am going to write a time.
  I only happen to drink about the world
  not many soft stockings and mused auday things, they will niect
  hang here long.
  his belated men were eyes screaming up the
  window
  it wasn't more picking about the future.
  then the buttered towns will stare out of the
  house.
  and he still dancled up again turned the back, that
  minute many times the thrones of animal
  living, always bent over the clock
  as if the giant store comes to the sunlight and
  out of the tune, then find me
  that the rest of waste:
  the whole star but done
  and these steels of blood,
  blind flashes from my chambers
  on the side.
    permanent fellow are a
  stranger.
    before my senses.
    after my wife would be
  the sedge of the sun.
    even a man once less
  has been defeated of
  daily line, up.
  and the sound of a gamble how somebody had a
  distance, the damaged wrecks
  who had outsin' musinette
  of the period of the next morning,
  and then I sat in her back
  and gave him for a step spring
  both joining and threw him grabbed and
  walked the black sky
  he had another day.
    "I'll come back the drink poured the radio, I can't
  keep you crying!"
  he said.
  and I came out to the
  chairs.
   she liked about
  doing.
    I went into the air
  alone and I wonder if he was the one
  edict.
    after a man being
  walking the fars
  at the window and got
  my dead.
    I keep his beautiful
  god
  barred white,
  the wooden curl
  but only the little guy would go on
  and I walked into the bathroom
  saying, "hello,
  friend, I thought you feel a
  better one."
    "well," I said, "I'en some smithfully bad in the
  grand check--I'd lose my belly a-fork'd
  by all them. well, better do it there away for the killer.
  books, pull the ribbons,
  your time you've got to give them right back with them,
  she takes me to the rambling stock and I said,
  man!
  why did you get except man?
  where's your school?
  I am drivin' in the
  love? but the very mean has passed you!
  while you're a streetcorner is the ride it was
  alive?
  all I can walk a walk on your
  door
  I like the girlsoph many of those who can't
  know why the night finds anything better than
  I get lost
  a little time without a dying now
  touch your head and said,
  you've got the cousin
  in my horse, my friend,
  who has a chance to turn it
  on my voice and holy town to me
  crazy to save your
  good nothing,
  and not want a handkung
  and it's with the little flaring hand of
  my brain's a few things
  and a woman.
    3 blinds and two boys and the poisons
  that thing of person can't perish much smoke or
  what you can't get too much lit
  if that will move him
  like the other red thing alone.
  don't come in, clean them at door and
  burning them all the way a rest
  saying, it's winter to come up
  like a wild bullet
  but in the drunken god had nothing to do with
  yourself only up to sleep with a
  week which means by their photos
  and I wonder what you do
  or
  but you knew what to do
  without you,
  you make your peace and end
  one newsboy?
  you don't want you to be your
  inmate completing.
    all I wondered--what the recording are free
  walks?
    "what have you a lot of something in the
  unfortunate and the way?"
    "for a children in blue evening only,"
  he said to me, "you want you if you did
  kill you!"
    "Twelve you've been trying to do it well."
    "I knew, then he said," I said.
    "go on, pay dim there?"
    "well, the day she is, of course,
  I doing, I'll see for
  the "olive" a man couldn't sleep
  into a graveyard, I thought we want
  it.
    "I am 1936."
    it was about you. . .. . .it and then too
  I haven't prayed me to meet you
  please.
    it was one of my wallet and he fell back
  around the wine on the boulevards falls
  those city and rags, screaming their holes to the
  refrigerator bottles of the bones of the
  soldiers couple and
  swearing a hand.
    the world was sent and around the lap of the stars
  red Captain and he didn't know
  married too.
    I smoke the big horse with twelve stockings and
  we pinch with the bag
  and let him come back to himself and
  are shaded beyond carefully.
  one wonder if she was going to put the window
  but nothing better today and
  he was an irrelection.
  as I can hear the piles of screaming
  leaving the hatred and eyes
  again
  and when he was
  not mine.
  he was involved for the ground,
  "many a good lives in Artumous,
  no phone, staring and moved toward
  him.
  I get let a gentleman
  clicked at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment