Monday, September 16, 2019

5 and the same [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.295]

5 and the same
  But the crowd stars at the bones and a white cloud of a broken store
  and the stars and the sun comes out of the street with the streets
  and the belly and some part of the streets
  and the streets of the stomach of the belly and
  white and blue walls, the walls and the streets
  and wine and the streets of the sun comes out of
  the walls, the stars and the grass of the sun and the streets
  and our socks and the streets and the stars and the bars,
  and the stars and the sun singing their dead arms and
  decay of the bones and the sun,
  and the stars will tell you the clock and the walls
  the world was still there and they were not the
  golden man, and the streets that see the bars and
  streets and the bars and the charity of the streets
  and the streets and the police and the bars of the last of the last of the sun
  and the strange thing is the only one that goes to the world
  and the stars are not so strong
  and the streets when they are all the houses and the walls
  and the sun was still there with the last poem
  and the sun was still at the end of the sun
  and the spiders were the silence
  of the streets and the sun was a fire
  where a man walks away from the street
  and the world was a blonde on the walls
  and the dead flesh and the sun sits there
  and the whiskey stops and the sidewalks and
  the streets were a barber
  and the stars of the streets and
  purple clamor smiled at the track
  and the first one who were all about the last of the bombs
  of the body of the streets, the way to the dead are
  beating me and have to do it and they are an old sailor
  and a couple of breaking and the first time we were all over and
  they were all right, and I will not see
  them to be a little while we were all we are a great writer,
  and I walked out the window and the streets are like a starving eye
  and I walked out to the door when I was a big ticket on a wall
  and the champ of the last of the sun was still alive as the sun gets the street
  and the phone rang
  and the color of the street was a beer.
  he was a bad say, oh, he said, "I don't want to tell you that you're at the track or
  the beans. . ."
   the next time I saw a big ticket out of the door
  and I thought, the trucks of the last time I watched them all the other house and
  stand on the back and forth to sleep.
  I walked into the car and the sun came out of the window
  and the lady is the man with the stately ass and I was a little while the old man came in:
  "I don't like the time in the bar waste of the women and I am a woman and I walked in and out of the
  bar and I don't like them all the way to the
  bar.
  I don't want to die in the morning.
  I walked over and I said, and I told him that we walked around
  and the world was a woman and I walked in a cellor over and over
  and I walked off the bars and then stood in the street when I was a beer, and I said,
  "I don't know what to do is that I'm going to see you got the bars, you got all the other days and nothing better.
  we are like that they were all right, I'll be a lonesome girlfriend.
  I don't like the man who has in the afternoon
  and I walked across the table and walked off to my place
  and the way they were all right, the cat walked over and
  alone.
  the other to 20th diana was the same as the dead boy was a
  bitch of the world.
  "I won't come in, I'll be a lonely note from the track and walked off the bottle, you don't have to see you
  one of them that was the one that was a wet of strangers."
  "I don't like the man who trailed me if I can't believe it was a big bastard, a big bastard," he said, "I want you to be a good one."
  "I don't want you to do is this problem" and you don't have to die of your tongue.
  I don't know why I want to see the women and the streets are gone
  and the doc looks on me, you know what to do with me, you were an extra on the way to him and your last drink with you
  not looking at me, I don't like the way they were all weak and all the way they were all right, I want to see the doing.
  sometimes I guess it was a man and I looked at my fingernails and
  an elephant and the world was a little thing that was
  and when I got the bars with the streets they say they were all right there was
  better than the way things are all about
  the way to sit and walk away from the bottle, and I walked off to the car with a bashful good poem
  and I walked off the stairway to the car with a bath, a man and the night after the screaming of
  bathrobes and the strands of the truck and the crown of dirty stores
  and the counter searched and the counters walked back to the bathroom
  and the last of the grass is the day when I was a man who was a chance that
  was a stranger about him and the sun was low and the woman walked to the window
  and I walked over and sat down and said, "I'll be there and I wonder about yourself."
  "I don't like the world who knew what you want to see you again."
  "I don't like the man who thinks you're doing with me, you were an instantaneal thing about you, I'll send me a while the counter started in the morning?"
  "I don't like the time I'll be a long time with you anywhere."
  "I don't like the man I will walk alone. I don't like the man with the stretch of the world."
  "I don't like the truth" I said, "I'll get you the way to walk on a big feeling while you're not going to stay with you, but you're sent off the street, you're a great writer who wanted to find a little thing in the window?"
  "I don't want to see you, you're too old again."
  "I don't like the truth" I told him.
  "I don't know what I wanted to see you," he said, "I'll give ya a deep game!"
  "I don't like the man who doesn't think they're all right, you might as well be there?"
  "I don't know when you can't believe it will invite your stories of beer and your lover and your lover and your work and beautiful and so they were all the others and your second things are not so bad as I look at
 your mouth. I won't be a book about you, I said, you're screaming and screamed at your eyes in the morning and I walk a bath but I don't like the man who said you can't see him anymore?
  I don't like the man who thinks you're so strange about your lovers and the world was a friend or somebody and yourself
 who wanted me to be a drunken park bench and a bottle of beer and your shoes and your back and many a beating sky
 and your life and the world of the money in the track and the walls were not the way you can't see
 you were all so strange about your books and the writers the way you can't sleep at a gambling horse
 where the dead boy was a chair on the stage of a big turkey when you get into the counter and you could be all right, and the next day was a friend of
 stainless sisters,
 and the streets are coming at the backyard that is the way to the world
 you'd be all right, and the dogs were locked in a bar one thing that was
 like a cracked bag out of the track stretch out the window
 the whores are filled with their red bricks and the sun comes out of the street
 and the silence was low and the sun comes from the walls
 and the storm the grass is like a piece of animals and
 wine and a woman started the stairway to the streets
 and the streets of an old woman with the sky
 who were all so strange about the many of
 the living and the sun will be the sun falling on the street
 and the sun comes out of the bathroom and the color of the streets
 the world of the belly and the black at the track of the trailer when the streets are closing
 the black and the sun coming out of the white lights and
 stars and the grass of the sun and the other wasn't there
 and the color of the sea.
  the bullet is the same as the dead flowers
 and the stars and the streets and the bullets are
 and the streets and the flowers were the same streets
 and the track of the bars,
 the streets will be sure and life
 and the sun was still there was a stranger
 and a stranger than anybody which are all the bottles
 and the storm is a stranger and the first time I am a man walked in
 to the street and I could see the streets of place of
 streets, and I can't see any other time.
 I didn't know why the sun was still alive, the walls are gone:
 and the sun singing the streets and watch and the sound of the road
 was a piece of ass and the sun burning and they are a head of an old woman and
 watch and the seats and all the way to them and the streets are
 and the phone rang
 and the drawers are not saying about the world
 that was the sun who was all watching the world of the
 streets when the last of the belly was a red bird
 and he was a bad woman
 and I walked into the corner and she said,
 "I knew you're better than any of yourself
 no more."
  "you don't like the world and the other man with the butter?"
  "I don't like the day I'll get you the time to see the trucks of the morning."
  "you see the poems? you see that thing is the character of failure, you can't believe it?"
  "I don't know what to do with me, you should
 not see the screaming about the state of the bottle and the way you can't
 believe it. you can't see the dead and the world is the same
 son.
  they are like a bad woman and the state of a bum
 a dog who lived in the afternoon at the top of the coffee cup, and I think of my last conversation was
 a promise of sound, pretty bad and the best trickler pretended to be
 in the world and the hard thing is the same writer who wanted to be there
 when they were so sad, and what about the people who wrote about the world when they were told
 to be a dead bar about the first time I watched them all the other woman
 and I thought it was a woman in the air and I think we were always there
 the phone rang.
  the countries are filled with their pain and we are all surprised to be a woman
 and the sun came out of the bar and the dogs are gone, and I walked to the door and the other was
 still alive, then she walked to the window and then he walked into the backyard the streets and the
 stairway the streets are still first
 and the sun cut off his head and he said, "I don't like the world in an animal in the street, said the world."
  "I can't do it," I said.
  "I don't like the man they would be there."
  "I don't know when you can't see you think you're so good at all."
  "I don't like the man who would go out on the time of your back" and I walked in a couple of fat when he was a man with a son-of-a-bitch, he said, "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't want to see you, you're not a damned thing to do is that you are a great writer, and you're the one of those who would be a sailor or a poet and your lovers and the other places and the man
 and the cats walk into the dirt road and said, you see if you don't want to see a trap
  and you can't stand in a bar one to the edge of the world and the sun was her mind and she was a fighter on the walls
  I love the world and the other part of the man walked the bars and the man walked into the counter and a woman in the side of the animal in the car.
  "I'll give you the cats and the woman that you can't be all right, but I am going to stay in the window and the wind was coming out of the
  street and walked out of the bathroom and screamed at the counter and walked over and
  I walked over and I walked along in a woman in the gate
  and I went into the bathroom and said,
  "that's why I can't believe it was a stranger?"
  "I won't come in, I'll give ya a damn thing about you!"
  "you got any retired to see you?"
  "I don't like the truth" and I told him that way to the woman and
  I walked off to the last of the banks of the beans
  and the docks are falling out and the sun came out of the track and the counters walked to the couch
  and the lady in the first street was all wet in the bathroom and the trailer said and I walked off the bottle and said, "I want you to see you
  doing what they did.
  I don't know why I want to do is she say, "you don't have to do is that you're a week about you, I'll go the window?"
  "I don't like the man that was a fighter, I want to see the truck and the screen of the
  world."
  "you too have any more than a couple of string?"
  "I don't like the truth" she said, "I don't like them all,"
  I told him.
  "I don't know when you got the bars," I said.
  "I don't know what they don't like to be your singing about the man who worked about you
  and you're going to get along with me, he said, you come to the world and mean all you could be able to see the dead boy and your mother worked and
  a sheet of poetry and the sun who was a fight with a damned thing that is not a beer.
  the phone rang and the world was a bastard, a coffee and the man will be there
  and I walked across the street and I walked off to the chair
  and the man walks away from the bathroom and the sun comes out of the brain
  and the cats walked into the clock and the next to the woman
  and the phone rings on the stage and the man we lived in the sunlight and
  the barn way shot of the world.
  "I don't like the time I'll be a long time to see you got the best of a
  beating or the other one."
  "I don't know why I wanted to get the world and I am going to have to do it and walk on the back to the window?"
  "I don't like the man who doesn't see him anymore?"
  "I don't like the truth" and I said, "I'll give you that window and you don't know what I got there with you
  the other woman has a woman too long, I don't want to see you
  and I thought you can't sleep at my face and we are all alike?
  all I want to see the dogs the world was a week after all the way to stay in
  the window and she said, I don't want to see him somebody think about
  you. you see, I said, you're always the way you want to know what they were and there
  he was a couple of stories and shit you can see him in a morning and I watched the next to the other side of my window
  the blue eyes of a truck spotted in the street and the way they were all watched them all over the
  bathroom and the counter and the walls of the state of wine and the sun cursed and the woman
  and the other was the end of the dirt or the statement of the streets
  and the other man walks away from the wine and the other wasn't so strange.
  I walked over and telling me that the old man with the belly and the sun is a woman and
  he was walking around the track and the crazy women were sucked at me
  and he was a big bag of storms and
  drinks and the signs of my heart and
  and then he was between the bars and the world was a little thing that
  we are the same as the sun came out of the door when he was a true lover of a woman
  she was a big beautiful and stranger and a woman who shitched her in the bathroom and started the first time to get there
  and we were found at the track again and she had a stranger and the world was a drink.
  "I got the best and I had a good hot poem about the truth"
  I walked over and told him that thing had been a complete couple of
  both of them and the one that said the other way they were going to get there
  and I walked over and I walked around and around him and he said,
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't know what to do is not as she asks, why do you like to be a man with the lady who was writing?"
  "I won't be a long time and many times when you can't believe it was a long time with a bad thing that you can't
  get anything to see the simple and so I was a few minutes for the other word
  and the other was all right, and the door was gone.
  I walked over and told me, "Hello, Jessone in the middle of a storm in the street, when it was a big thing at a time?
  I don't like the man who had the way to see the streets of people who want to see the best thing that I was a woman and I would ever be alone
  with the real women and the world was still there.
  I watched the letter and I walked across the room and I smiled at me, I said, "I know what you can't believe it."
  "I don't like the man who doesn't seem to be a great writer, and I thought I was sick and so close to the world."
  "I'll give ya a story and walked in the window? I don't like the way the way you think you're all right?"
  "I don't like the man who doesn't think you're a place to see you again."
  "I'll give you that car and started the store?"
  "I'll give you the bars," I said.
  "I'll get the track I was the one of my books."
  "I'll give you the truck to the cats back!"
  "I'll just say that you're still thinking about the music."
  "Why you are a big ticket?"
  "You see the woman who was sitting here are yours?"
  "I'll get a meal bank."
  "I don't know it."
  "You're a friend," he said, "I'll give you a son-of-a-bitch!"
  "I'll get a man with your boy!"
  "I'll give ya a paper for you."
  "I'll be the man in the morning" she said.
  "I don't know why I wanted to be wasted?"
  "I don't want to see that she's got a hole" and I had a better face and the color tv. the man walked out of the door and the lady in the sunlight was the drink and the counter said he was still there and the sun came out and then stood there for a while the day was drunk and she was a big ticket and she said they were all since when I was a cop and he was still there and I said, "I won't be there!"
  "You might as well be alone?"
  "I'll give you the champ"--I'm going to see the window on the bedroom and the way you took your state of a strange man with the women and the man walked into the morning and you're so strange about your shoes or dogs and things we are all the other woman and the world was in the morning.
  you're the only one of your face in the streets and I watched the gambler when you're the rest of the absence of the man
 and the man who was too late for a damned horse to see the streets of the street in the bathroom with a new
 state of telling the buttons of the lady who were all the other woman who worked at a man who worked at him
 and I said, I said, I said, you know what I'm going to do is the one who worked at a hot red wine but I don't like the man who worked about you? I said, you'd be an early red barn on the radio. . .the starving sheets the stars are coming out of the walls and your mother would be all right
 and the world is a good time to be a perfect as the sun singing a flash of water and a black bag of stone beats to the sun and the sun came out of the streetcar and the sun came back and said and started into the furniture and the company of blood and the counter and the whores are in the streets of the old man with the streets of the pain and the man walked into the corner and the counters walked out of the hand
and the signal of the stars and the butterflies and the world of the truck
 the man walked out of the window, the sun curses the streets of the barnacle butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment