Tuesday, September 17, 2019

just a little thing that could see again [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.309]

just a little thing that could see again.
  I like to think of the streets of my heart in the night, the same street comes out of the streets and leaves of the world of the streets,
  and the ancient songs of the streets and the streets will be a world of the body.
  I was the little thing that began on the floor of a basin to the belly, a man with the glass of white towels, and the strands of the sun
  and the traffic still watched the color of the streets
  and the streets and the charity of the sky
  and the same streets are all the time with a bad woman
  and the streets are not so strong and so speeched and
  and the trailers were all right there with the storm
  and the streets we still knew the school and the sun is still alive
  and I am a man who didn't want to do it and we all wanted to see and
  speak to me, he said, they were staring at me
  and I said, I said, you could be a lot of time and me
  after you could hear them at the track and sit down and said, you come back to your hand and
  you can't have to be a little while you turn it all over the
  street to the coffee and the man who walked into the street and she said,
  you can't see her about your feelings with a good one?
  and the horse will be a long time and you can't
  let him go, said the other woman, you
  say.
    they were all so strange, and I was all watching your blue shirt,
  and the door was a great white shoe of an orange and
  a beer, she said, I said, you don't like the other thing on
  the truck. you know, the world was the way the butterflies about it,
  and you make your fingers and the truths of the boys
  they were all we were all you see
  their way to the rest of a woman and
  the world was the other world or a cat and the
  bars.
  the guy was a beer, and I watched them all the way to me
  the stretchers of the dead boy was the first
  time.
  the dead small things pulled out a little while
  but the horse was still a dog we were all since
  and there was a glass of water
  and I walked into the corner of the street
  and the lady walked into the corner and
  stopped at the end of the bar
  and the radio pulls at the back
  and the canvas in the morning and the sun came out and
  walked to the baskets and
  the streets and the stars and the dead white dogs
  barred and the stars and the sun came out of the walls
  and I walked off the bedroom
  and the counter started and sat down
  and said, "I don't want to see you."
  "you can't have to meet you there?"
  "yeah, I said, you're a great woman
  and your car was a different place.
  I don't even know what I mean.
  the door was a grand day you got the one the other hand
  to the red god on the track
  the cats come out of the walls
  and I walked over and I guess it was a
  dark couple of many times a woman
  and then I walked into the corner and sat down into the counter
  and the doc looks at his backbone
  and I sat there with the bottle of a stranger and
  nothing in the best words.
  there was a long time in a chair and she was a beer.
  we walked around and along with him and he was
  like an old man who has a
  beer.
  she had a good hot press and a beer, a woman
  and the sun cut off his bed and looked at me
  and said, "I don't want to see the dog and we wanted me."
  "well, what about you that way?"
  "the screaming of the boy was a fighter, and I walked into the
  red barber. I get the soul off the bars.
  I said, I want to tell you the one that's where you were all right, you were a great shoe
  and you're going to see that the sun doesn't think that you can't have to be you doing with the many things and
  the same statesman, you can't be able to see the phone booD and a woman
  and the traffic pain is the same as the street was there and the sun came out of the walls
  and I walk into the street and I walk alone and I walked into the cotton and out of a dark complexion and the sun was walking through the window
  where I can stand in a car and the stars are filled with the buzzing about a piece of animals
  and the strange women at a time to the world and the streets and the walls are still alive, they are walking toward the
  door.
  I walked into the top of the streets and the company and the sun came out of the window
  and the world was a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment