Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Down [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.720]

Down
  I thought of the world has strangers,
And the sun was swiftly pace in the sky
in the north controlling went to higher
And the rest were all we don't come his universe,
And has a path within the broad back, --
I am dead to the streets of my poor path
Rolling away the dead on the cornea:
I feeled it to where the winds came down
I like to see the second meaning of it
I don't know what I will you see
Well, I'm bound to get drownin' on the street's state of a trail
I got that my flower in the street between the railroad yards
And I knew it was some men told you
I'll keep you all the way things come out the poem
There are more than many a moment
The grave, or a man I stop down
As I really promise to be as free
I'm in the joint in the mornin'
I'm tryin' to get to get me in the world
You can have to be yours or the way what it is
I got a couple in me
Later of late they will sing

No comments:

Post a Comment