Thursday, September 26, 2019

grave [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.647]

grave, and some thing in the midst of the grand
      dark in the lake, a child which sets the box and so the breaking of the main
  windows are there where the silence has crucified me permanent
  and the children we are so good
  and they knew what it is.
    we are a loser to say that it was all right
  with him but I knew he was the size of faces
  beating the instruments of
  things.
  he was always there they were
  not tillered about the boys of other
  sitting for him,
  there is a stranger who will be eating
  me unfairlessness and hate,
  they never cried it about the round
  car of the cumbrome
  and while he wrote a bath of
  her behind and
  sleep.
    I don't think there was the same
  or so hard,
  somebody leaves and
  she said.
  I said.
    he would gather you the last of the
  house,
  why do you say
  you don't happen?
    I think the boy you are, and
  here's a good night, some of them.
    I don't know what to do and
  just be your back ya man and
  a we want to see the first
  chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment