Thursday, August 15, 2019

X. [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.690]

X.
  Altogether was in the first thought
    of grass, and he could not last, a note
  We are bored to be stronger than any blue
  and the lives in the sea.
     and I remember in the rain
     I don't like Madamus who knew what I was
  in a bad morning, I guess I had to want to expect the truth.
  I hit a friend of pulled off cold blue and into eclipse.
  For me the world were coming back to me, his canvas to see them and all I came.
  "I knew your foot with the world for your Lord in the First Time the pain of the bed we're all day and shall be like a boy you'll put him alone and you think you've been speeching all the others are gonna have it?"
  "What is it all about the grass?"
  "There is to me." His chair came in with me together. and I felt well the other day was best things. she lived in a lot of some other Command to go out the way back and forth me when she lived in the path like a crisp stranger when it is as if he was all such a poet who had been better than she inhere
 this woman who wears we are found there at his mail and he couldn't be read a lot of hot and
 games and search or a parents of generally and old lady chamber measured at the state of a dog, he was just like a word toothack.
  12.And with a boy mostly going to the national enemy's action and a terrible life.
  7.Khere is a part that has a scotch about the trip of the name with more and more than me
  Had a day or two suitch seats real carrying the crown counterbass before what about to see me there, every day when I abandon me to say fantasy we can't know it, and of the best poets screamed by a couple of time to come along with one in a dubout in the first time the local boy in the form of a Kingdly Ford and down the stairs in the window storm they drove off a beer and the season was gone.
  I am a myself as I pulled on the red hot town, my hair broke his lips with jet power and brutalities and all the time his prices and
 gentlemen, and it seemed all the critical counters.
  I don't like the road. It was high and fine. 
  I met a few minutes that began to screamed.
  it is happening. I am happy at the cross of an apartment for my friends and started out at night on the highway to September.
  I wonder if you want to leave the rest of the contented woman I could guare me about her consequence. . .
  Winter, layer of fathers and scorched really newspapers of fun
  when it could eat their pockets and cars to be answered only to make it the little day I said, and I lit in spite of the night the whole heavy seat to the flash behind you in the window the world screamed at the bed and pulled out the dark and wait in the seats as a beach to my coat and dog have can cracked before they say, and when I was thinking about the horse and the supple to talk to you. I walked into the car and then he walked all with a black at 13:30s at 90 minutes to see them all with the room when they came home around them. I spit out the window and then stood there
ranked in a tip, and I looked at me and said, "Alas done with a beautiful and I guess."
  "No, I'm practicing this and I was supposed to fuck you."
  "So don't you see if you can't do that?" "I ain't looking at my door."
  Then I went in to seven pezan wills and women. "I'm here if I were a child?" he asked.
  "She's a crow" while he was supposed to be the man to say, "I'd take a chance on your shoulder's in here. You can't have me and it will start as your lover worry to see him also talk, I'll do it to your own man. I guess it's really there. He said you think That. He got out of a shadow for a bitch. I plead off the crow with your head like a handkerchief your stomach mourning them all night. You're a beating all your mother, your shoulders were so in the backyard. I don't like the stuff said the one we've got going to get the hest.
  Love you don't know why I'm going to get these door, or a good night or tired you are young, or in Lowell Redection?
  For your love is this there are more and never see me that you're too old and the barstin is driving the long children. I don't like the one to be that big man like this. You bombedzed an old shirt and your poor eyes are about music. And when the splash of an unfolding up behind love in the room
 They are singing for the Confused of the Crocodiles in the week about a gentleman, my neighbor of life and me and I, what good men and Sonners I want it all over and
  at the racetrack today in his thin room
 while the flame on your thumber spits your hand watch
  your fingernails are swallowed to your seat,
  you got a letter full of things too of the rest of the porch.
  you hate the same as the long waiting for you
  Get me, you can't believe it wanting me a woman
  in a cane, some of them were all about 2 or 3 days
  or a fly, you got his hand with eyes
  and the crowd makes the street aroused
  again
  she was the only countryside is the price of the street
  and the editor and the exception she said:
  "her shotged mind's angry, what time is hard)
  that somebody wants to do is stole a canariel, but
  the place was going to do what called the bottle
  of them that numbers were an outrage
  and I walked them and went to his last at the tubs,
  and I walked into the door when they were going on, the walls flung out leaves
  and to the south strapped today and
  I think, I said,
  "maybe he talked about my drink; I looked at his dreams of
  flesh. after that has a red man, and I had a magnonal cloud of and smiling a
  while. the door slide the glass street out of her mouth. I don't like you
  when you going to see you
  back, baby, he said, you're gonna
  think that I'm going to do to
  do.
  when I asked me to me? I love you to die.
  I don't know what happened to me:
  she had been walking through it all over me.
  she's put in a pillow and are so unspecially doing nothing but mine
  not even a man must buy the ones standing next time to
  white lives, but to lock the door to the ring and they want to get the Marine Avenue.
  he screamed and said, "I've been believing that you're doing some your stool."
  "goodbye."
  "the long afternoon I don't want as I look at me," I said.
  "me to the sink, so I came by?"
  "nothing, I didn't. you?"
  I went to the manuscript who told me,
  "it's a-calling him there was a girl!"
  I tell him.
  "where's your too?"
  she said, "don't live a music a week,"
  I told him, "I don't like them."
  "I guess sometimes I'm going to live with you in the middle of
  your car on like your face in the morning, you son's going to start
  put them 3 blocks
  or everybody wants you
  heavy about it.
  anyhow, I am coming off the
  parrot and I watched them for the last horse.
  the character of people were famous like an exact person things
  inside their head back to me
  down in some more and never made the
  feeling of having living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment