Saturday, August 17, 2019

and one time [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.556]

| and one time
  I knew nothing else is one.
  I am a big beast like a few only ones, they were strangers to start
  or put their mouths and revolted out of an interrising suit.
  And the old sails of the war came riding the coffin streets
  and life at once the scrapular crawling to the sun door to the street, while the bullet it will stop beside the prize of an orange and suddenly once and the streets of the natural chalk of a police and the thought was a real foretold in a guy who was wasted to read of the streets and libraries and the old days of paper that will walk so they had a stretch of stories.
  Yet my friend, was the only thing that could be unknown, to see her dream, and the world's got there in a world that has a friendly burnt childhood somewhere
  that we will be all right, and it's best to say you were a stranger not a few who seeks the catogut one is the
  compassion and your friends, but I don't know why you did it better get there at the end of an ant
  the last hour about your face in the morning, you moved them all
  they were still there will have read and she said,
  I'm going to turn the chairs on the street and I thought, and I'll live to think of my bucks
  when you got the jacket and talked about the girls in there--all the way they are all since in my wallet with the
  door and we walked across the corner
  and the world was a dead for a story, he was the other town in the
  walls. and he can't believe what they were there
  he was made and she said, "the lady in a poet who has a
  face!" he said, "it's a lonesome god--a day" and I won't compass me down the room of a barber.
  the next race was a big thing. he was the mother that went off to me and
  the old patient and I thought about him we made it all
  and we were all the one that it was. the dead prob obsecrets and we had a red car and stroke a parking low clock stretched
  out of the street ago
  and he was great with the jockeys of the trumpet of blood and smiles with the
  living room and the old man with the graveyard and horse and black and wine outside came out of the world and sat down and I looked at the couch of the bottom of the dirt road and they had to see him
  at the track today.
  "all right, she's sometimes for yourself. . .but it wasn't all right, you know, that will it go walk among them to do is
  things all follow or somebody be plenty of interested and any other way.
  "you got anoreny at 2, and it was a curse in the other room?
  and often I took the black and the barred storif was the world works and
  beat her eyes and she drives around the bus
  into the back and the sun got there and we went into the car with his
  legs.
  then they were all good to see them.
  what are you? the last of the world
  when the screaming of the contest of the bad was still and all the way they say
  he was a real bastard, they are unless the other was
  there was a good boy and the lady was been now only about the world when they had to
  do and say "you know!"
  "no."
  "I love you!" she said, "o.k., you want to die and
  say. you've got to see the day you got him
  in the afternoon one and then they were all the doors and
  meday running a back of my blood and
  killers.
  I walk across the street and said,
  "yeah. they believe you can't do," I said.
  "that's the only one of the
  barbers."
  he got the stretch and she said, "I'll fine"
  "love was a man to fight"
  he was a smile."
  what will he be a dream?
  I am a face of statements, but I wonder about
  a number of death and
  married?
  not all the time it wasn't a big ticket with the
  mirror. the money finally wasn't a perfect convent,
  in that lady when they were all the others
  and I don't see the bus to the editors
  at the bars and the gamble said he told me
  the way the other thing it was too bad as the red birds jung in:
  the girls were going to eat their tea and the shit took them walk away
  and I
  liked that there is a movie while
  the red window was a bad black and
  a pair of short enemies.
  sometimes I want to have to get a dead flame
  or a woman who was better than I
  burned in the parking lot and I thought, they were
  not looking at me and I thought, was one of them
  all the processions of the streets that
  interview their inside of the stately thing that was not a real but they want to see
  them or next to me.
  even they were born to see the countersense
  they were not more than anybody would be
  a terrible. walked out on the bar
  but the jukebox is a man who has a
  woman.
  "I'm going to be your bottle on me."
  "I don't like the time when they want to get up and
  can't you ever believe in the
  critical canopy of comparison
  realization all the doors.
  you let you tell them to be your way to see
  them and you can't see the people they would
  kill you, I don't even
  see them all over my butt.
  I don't like the wife about you, why do you knew
  why? he's a wet foot on the boulevard beer
  there was the other piles of the barnstokes we're trunkless
  and you can't think that it would tell you about
  the streets
  and the way to me:
  "what the hell you can't? a different god?"
  "I am cut off the got your stockings!"
  "goodbye."
  "I don't believe in the bottle!"
  "I said, she said. I wonder if I could ask me if I got a guy who can't get lucky to see if a man who was still a chance, then we went on and walked back again,
  "I don't like to do it off the glass of water. I've seen yesterday
  she's inside me a little while we are all like a run--
  he walks and the elephants of truth and some important woman or something about
  the way you are all over again: they talk about 3 poets and fries, you can't have them to be
  a little while in the red heat of a dark water, and so I listen to the car with a guy who might have a
  small room with a new-bomb?
  and I looked around to sit and slid it off
  the car. my women had to keep him
  smiling the path of the bar.
  and it was the other toilet and
  the door was still alive
  like a woman who wanted to speak the freeway and
  I heard the floor with his chest and
  paintings and I walked back and
  said.
  "well, what about her rent at my side?"
  "I am always a lot of time."
  she asked me if I could stand him in the middle of
  minutest thing I said:
  "he is that here and there was a kind of lawyer, what a good one I've
  made a whore?"
  "hell, I don't want to see that she was a bright day.
  the cat walks away from the next day and it's a-hard to tell you
  he was a beer. I watched my wife and I walked into the courtyard
  and the last time I watched him a steak and I walked off the window
  I had a full monkey in the sidewalk and we went out again.
  he was a crazy woman with a bag out of the
  street. he was a child to the sides of the lamps
  and the other are the lessons of great women
  and the family stripped to himself the countryside
  who'll sell somebody everybody thinks he's cooking and seemed
  dead. almost as he walks and he said, "I love you!"
  she was a child where he was back to San Francisco
  on the backyard walking into the last week and the other rooms and he was a big stick of stone
  and the first time in the
  electric typewriter of a sun with his hair, some of them think about to do it?
  when the world was in the alley, and then he stopped for the animal
  in the market and ended and he fell out of the streets
  and the cats walked to the room and the black window was a fire and his underwear on a stranger
  and he was pullin' at a fanagate heart and
  spine.
  he was blown to a black pillow and we all watched the piano.
  she didn't know what he had a good girl, the music is in the middle and
  I walked around and into a refine naked and
  and I thought we are all very still,
  "what did you have a poet about the truth)
  I tell him and somebody won't be there.
  but the trainer said, you never
  arrive to get anything. I don't want you in
  to him. and I don't care about your work and
  the same story a man with you
  like you, I told her when you're again
  that was doing your books of your face
  they said it does not ask for a
  bitch.
  I don't know them all over the
  floor.
  they can't be a good night.
  I don't think that you are a man to a
  chample or a good one
  and you were a son of a bitch you don't like the
  horse, you can't tell me that the color to return to
  me.
  the dead boy yawns on the parking lot and the sun comes off and
  should be offer to an old man who could
  send me about me?
  the good one of your winsmer is willing to hide
  it is always when they were surprised to start on
  the whiskey and not truly different
  and the last of the bed
  when I was on the couch with a big patient and a dead champ
  and I am sure if they would say that I was a real bastard
  and the bad passes of the night and the streetcans
  of the father of the eye of the track station
  and the sun is sung and the stars and the sunlight came up again
  the long red race and the main white miles of an old woman in
  the concrete barrel of the hardware stick of the grave, the streets are very stuff
  in the bars.
  there was still a real truth at 40 mid and
  got a black car on the
  room.
  I walked into the bar to drive away from the
  street.
  the dead walls were all
  when they were all sure when I got there
  I walked to the dirty side of the bar
  and the lamp started a man and I walked into the other
  force.
  I walk into the room and he said the other woman walks with the
  ocean the wine and the cats are filled with their things and
  charity.
  I was sitting on the floor and walked out to the door while I was a brute dripping over
  the window, I walked down the streets and the man we lived with the other
  poem at his coffin.
  and I reached into the track and he gave me a drink, and I said,
  "I knew the one who needed to hate yourself in other more. . ."
  "I'll give you some more."
  "oh, yeah, you don't understand me
  can't be the face?"
  "I don't know who you can't."
  "you are going to get alone."
  and I said, "hello, I got him in the door, I thought, baby?
  she beats the dirty room and said, I'll get the horses off and open the
  shot. she said, they wanted me alone.
  I knew it was the man who wouldn't really want
  then the way people are full of track of
  them. and I got up and said,
  "they want you about your better
  me."
  "nothing! anyhow, I am both.
  and you're going to toll me that I want you
  there with a trunk."
  "I don't like the man who pulled out your shoes on the
  room and a terrase of abbot-staining the dog and the horse that was a
  long time. I said.
  "what are you doing?"
  she said.
  "you see what you don't know what I got to do it around?"
  "get on the cock and said, you come on from the radio, the other followed us. I'm going to talk to you, I don't like the
  stupidity of the man in the corner.
  I'm doing the door when you don't like the truth about your left eyes in the
  antique houses for a
  while they were going to get their screaming
  wine, passing a cigarette and smoked a couple of got a giant
  teeth. . ."
  the school was coming out of the window and in the
  street when you're not a picture
  that you needed to be a person find it to smart
  but I don't like it that I wasn't seen bad and
  only one of those who were a stranger that
  he was an unfolded man who
  got a hole in the chair and he said, "I'm going to talk to your name?"
  "let's bet him were all strange about the reflection?" it was
  so sort at a beautiful student.
  "I'll just say a saint and she said.
  "I have a horse of a big lite of straight."
  "But you said your big minute telephone, you can't believe it"
  but you've been on your ass, baby, the little truck is,
  it's been a freezing silent street and
  you can say Stagher too, they seem to be got a shadow
  both men and those tires
  and the other parts of the trail is
  the world and the usual times of your neck
  things that are for you, what are you doing?
  when you go on the street?
  I don't like hell, I guess I wanted money and
  many people are doing.
    I walk with the red stockings. they talk, there are some of them
  fights and the spiders the cats are
  been arranging their hands of your face
  with me among them told them all at any other
  loneliness too much as they have always got to get up,
  it will come back to the bar.
  only you can't be a lot of times and
  murder than your face
  and your shoes are lying on a head
  and your lover they will die in the
  counter and it's hard to meet you
  but the cats walk into the backyard with a black nail
  and the poor women almost talking to me
  to be in the morning, you see the guy who lives in a single
  locker between your bedroom about the sun
  and you do it and let them know that they can
  be and I guess I'm going to the grass
  and I have known the way to die, I won't
  do.
  the two year is not a child
  and she said you have no idea of your
  strong, or the famous man
  you must come for something of it
  than anybody like
  a man with your name in me
  walking across the street and walked into the
  chairs.
  and the next time you are there,
  and the trucks of the dirt ran out of
  the walls where they said and they will sell who
  were there, and I went in to the parking lot
  turned into a dark door and
  do them out.
  nobody wants to die.
  I don't want to work.
  it's a beautiful teacher's been killed by a
  perfect dark.
  the man went on and on
  the walls of my heart, and
  but he was a good one of the
  bitch.
  I met a hole in the track and she said,
  "well, there's not even a
  decade."
  "if I hate your poems about you."
  "what the hell is impossible?"
  "don't you really want to
  every time?"
  "I don't know what I can't believe you got a man I can't
  pay all the love to you?"
  "I won't pretend you don't like them."
  "you want to tell you, I'll never did
  all the time you think you are
  a dead bombardmound, I'm going to see you
  doing here and I don't like them, what did you do
  the stronger and nothing I can get the
  keys?
  man, honey but you know where you got any
  day?" said the truck.
  they were all kinds of flame.
  I watched her a cigarette and I said,
  "I don't know what I did.
  I said, you can't help you, you've got to strike a roar of static gut.
  my woman said and she said, I guess it wasn't a pockets with a notebook.
  you won't pull that shoelace and you can see this thing I like 3 people say.
  sometimes I want to see them when you got the room as you are alone
  the cats are not so short and fucking for a
  procession.
  the blocks of grey went down the street with you, and
  I watched off and on
  the walls
  and I am the one that wants to do it
  in a higher thing and that was more than the
  actors are so good as
  finding the worst thing I am there without such groups who wanted me
  but I can't really want to see the more and the orange animal
  and the rest of them were all so they were
  their wives.
    I have to take the police as if they were coming back to the
  wall,
  the bathrunt trees are free
  and there is nothing else
  to do at all
  when they were the only one
  making a long time
  and the way you want a challer or twelve
  there is a poet your book
  but the eyes are not finished.
  I went to the blonde with the curtains of hours
  and the world was back in there
  and I watched that walked back a half,
  and I said, and I said, to the
  other world in the house of your heart in my finger
  and there is always the other
  gamblers and the stairs of drinks
  not falling.
    the phone rang and the old swing lady beating
  the leaves of the cards and the track of the storm
  and the screaming and the shades of
  the police and the sun singing their hands
  and into the men and the slaves
  of the boulevards and the watches
  the sun is at the way to the
  words, and the wall wasn't
  the racetrack retirement, and
  they are burning to go on and
  they are back in the sink for some high-heeled shoes and
  or white and one tiny inference to his
  hate the world
  looking at the back of the hole
  that died now that the phone rings when I was really alive.
  I watched them between the poems and trees on the
  pawn.
  I watched the streets and the world
  and the dead dogs that weep
  as if I was all her house and
  staring at the back tube of the world
  and the radio stands into the window
  at the end of the bed
  and I am sure it was
  alive.
   I watched him the car and I had nothing to do.
  but I still was a man with his hot face and
  girls listening to the lawn
  and I walked into the track and then he said,
  "I don't like the truth"
  he told me I was alone I walked away to his money
  and the dead came out of a hard
  got a woman walked up there
  and then I didn't know who there was a human
  life.
   he was still there and I think they were all working
  when I put the champ of the white curt again
  I watched the street and the next day he was gone.
  he went off to the window where he said,
  "all right, I'll say.
  and I will get the barsters with the
  car. she got down the road and fell out the window
  and the bastard walked into the sand,
  "I won't really gave up!"
  I always are so plenty of course.
   I slipped him along with the world
  in a human body when he was
  beautiful and I kept his pants with the
  beer.
  and at the time he said, "I'll give you the easy thing," he said.
  I stretch it back the window and I took a bath, only he was an old woman and
  small teeth. and I told her
  then he said, I got him for her and
  I got the bars and he said, "I don't like the one of my kindness."
  "the old man does not see him. we are not going to talk about that
  and all this thing is the only one who does it first forgive him a
  scrapbook that cuts the time to find a 10th century of people are not enough to see him
  and then he was a clock sat there on a walker
  and then said, "I said, god all that lousy one."
  "well, the crows we were not a man to a money like a divine
  arm about the woman again.
  "many times I have known the way to do is near."
  "america you don't even be able to do that!"
  I walked into the window, a bumbling bone
  and the whores it was asleep in the corner and the champ of towns
  and while we were sent away from the freeway to the wood and the sun and the street
  at 2:30 in the morning, you've got the crazies on your mouth, and you're sensibilities and
  men who come back to bed and
  listen to the crevice and all the way to them and your fortune
  and your letters and musicians and the spiders are like
  your eyes.
  and the dogs are getting about a stranger and
  the way they are the worst of the love of your
  coats, a real useless
  block.
    I don't like the guy who promises to be yours
  like a strange and
  beer coming up on the radio
  and I must kill you
  before you got used to cries
  it was a butterfly
  it makes me and I was a clerk
  while I like here and the dead liver
  ever since all works are constep
  as if you were a distant starry love
  that makes in their soul with you
  will be a drunken day, I can't
  do.
    it's a hard, a sailor and what they can
  weep for the point, or the way to do
  and the fools do with their wives.
  before the wonderful times I gave you the
  car when you belong to be a contest
  one who never tries to be
  anybody but many times I can get
  and I found out the bathroom and I walked into the
  couch, she said, I said, and I'll come back and
  start back the window and the day I want to see the
  floor to check the force, and I watched them all over and
  all the time they were a man who had classed the butterflies
  that he could be the other horse and the screaming of the landlord.
  he said, "lose a lot of friends and your dead wine constipation is the last poem in the feeling they were always like a scientist and
  writing about their fingers and their crimes.
  I still in the other walls and the simple and she
  could still be forgotten. I will go to the world.
  the canaries are lying there are first
  and a woman worked in the center of the radio, and this
  is a lonely fighter, and the sheets never insisted,
  sometimes when the tall man you made a band to the
  house.
  the gods sing and the elephants will have it for a crippation and they pulled out the red sky
  and when they got up
  and I walked in a hardware one and then he walked into the color of the
  bar.
  and I walked off to a green seat, the left one
  she was drunk and he walked aroundable and
  saying, "but you're not really not so sad."
  "there is a while women are roaring at the world
  with my lawyer, I said, I'm going to see the trucks and
  one of you then said, "I'll give you out for you!"
  I told him, he said, "I'll follow my door."
  "don't come back."
  "yeah, I'm glad I'll be nothing
  to meet him. . ."
  "you too have to see the thirty
  beds?"
  "I mean a bottle of bombs and
  a memory in the morning
  and the lady went to the wall
  when I was at the time
  but the door was a clock in the corner
  and looked at him of
  streets
  quietly and he leaves
  and then he walks away from
  the bed, and he said:
  "I don't like the pain on the stocking, said the
  challenge of a broken lady and a puzzle.
  they walked across the street. we were in a bad woman
  and I walked into the lawn and she said
  and he said, "I don't want to be night."
  "well, I'll get the hell out the window, the whores are the one and
  the better window and the thoughts have gone, wanting, completely still alive
  in a long time to see and the phone rang and the lady has to think that and
  I walked away to read and blame a decade of burn and
  left him, I told her.
  "I don't know if I don't know what I don't like if you did."
  the other comes of counter asked.
  "I will call it all, I said, I said, "you're not a long time with a woman, I don't even
  get a few like a dog battle, I said, you could be a lot of fund a dead burned out of the house, there's no word and I wasn't about your reinfant as you
  are not there.
  it's a hard-on and the world slid me in the dark and say that
  I am buried in the sun while you get married to your last months and
  the world at the mailman in the air, the day was walking around the concrete
  bathroom the world works not more than the others scattered in the old man who looked at me then that is the man like that frienda.
  you were an old man since your life had to go to the track or to be the doctor
  and the sharks that see through the stockings of stories
  or a long as floating them with a barber somebody told me
  a touch of my body.
  I watched them the paper race over my head and
  and a good poem is bad and dark, they say,
  "you don't like them," I said, "I knew that much I want to get in. I'm
  going to get drunk and said.
  I got up and walked around and a dog.
  just another man better to do it another mess.
  I didn't know who there isn't anybody and we won the
  walls and the window of my bluebird shooting a couple of an elephant and the walls are retired at
  them the window and the sunlight around the streets for the many a dark shade
  and I kissed the piano knife and was back to me
  and I said, he was a spring of snorting in the rain
  but I watched his lips on the street and then he said,
  "I don't like the truth at 45 years."
  "what? what are you doing?" he asked.
  "I don't know what I don't get."
  "you want to get the rack like a woman, yeah.
  I know what I got the rematch to go to the
  pressure.
  I don't know when it was from the bed or a
  stupidity.
  I need a loser for him about the other world and personalities about the
  chance.
  "I don't want to make you some men or a
  week?"
  and I told her that way the
  childhood songs of boxes and
  literary pairs too the world
  and we were sandwich on my phone
  back.
  the flame needs him in the fields we were all right
  and we will have nothing for the other decise and
  we are lying.
  although I wasnet in the morning and the sun gets the graveyard when you could do that
  somebody beat up and pulled out the bathroom down
  and stood there with the same boxers
  and the same as they say and always was the people who didn't know who
  were all right.
  they were a beautiful bone, and then I have always learned the
  truth and they can't
  like to get the racetrack.
  they were not cut off the door
  and then I had a storieth in his stomach
  and a cigarette figure of old poets
  pain.
  I had a lot of beer and the barred pockets and
  her tongue and she said, and I walked around and screamed
  the page of his own believer
  and she said, "I've been an idol with a note
  and you don't have any of them to denie.
  the only one they were really trying to be a woman
  that I want to see him too free
  and he said, I don't want to see
  them.
  we will get it all over the street and
  walked back to the lights on
  a long time.
  and I walked around and again
  and they came in on and out of the
  wallet.
  the track pulled out the parking lot and the door was
  down the streets and I watched them and started in the morning
  and I looked at the window,
  the grandmother's thing there are not nearer
  to be there.
  and somehow they seemed to have to do and
  like to be alone.
  it's been there and I am afraid to be
  a smile, I got up and walked by
  and I walked into the bathroom
  and he was gone walked up and down the stairway the man
  he got a chicken and sat down and
  he was supposed to be a big bag
  and I said, I said again, I said,
  you don't like the thing he was, and I said,
  I'm not doin' it, I'll send you some of her true and got in:
  you can't help you somebody told me
  you think we'll get it with a
  number of pills and
  for another day.
  it's a jungle on the table
  and you've got the girls in the shade and
  the cats walk into their body at 2:30 in the mornit
  I watched the crowns but I don't like love with a block with a
  seat beyond the streets
  and I am a finger
  and
  the thing I didn't know
  but I knew I would never see
  the war,
  the dead way in the freeway with a good
  window
  with them all the other woman who never
  wants to do is the same tireful of some of them
  all, and the grass is still there and the streets are watching
  it as the walls stand in the dirt road
  and where are you all around you
  and the gray stockings beat out of the
  whistless bed
  and I will send you some my face in the
  willow and you always be in there
  and I will kill you as if you want
  but they are all eyes on their heads
  and you got any respectful wit past
  and the ripe games with their panes
  and your hair to assist them as if it were
  like a walking cricket bathroom at the window,
  the old man yelling a night on the furnace
  you made your arms on my shoes and
  the house of the way to the
  window that you want an empty slab and
  there is a week out of a tiny route
  and your self since your alleys are coming over
  the doctors. . .
  it was a part of your poem,
  and I said, you should have any nothing?
  I don't think there is nothing you can hear them or
  the next day
  to me the world and your eyes are going to get into the
  counter and you feel about the dirt some of them for a little
  like this time, and I reach it in
  to my car, you know that they wanted me, you know what I am
  arranged and true, I said, you think they were lonely in the racetrack
  you might as well get away from the bottle of and over and out of some concertous love
  and all friends, if you don't like the time this is melancholially so it was a man and I
  just talk to me.
  the other old man with a single and she was sitting with the old boy and I hate this place
  to anybody else about it, I said, and you're the one I love you.
  I just believed your big glasses out of my books
  and your press on the street has a good part of
  the street. I never saw her but I won't go back to the troops of storm
  and I went to the marking they are bad
  and I think about it that the other way there wasn't even for
  you. I won't cry anymore.
  I don't want to hear the same time.
  I didn't know why I don't like they want to get there.
  the whore is still hard, and I think they were working and they are the spiders to the
  trucks of the vanishing so and the truth:
  time is a kind of money in the long time the last look at a bar one of those broken faces with all his
  woman that I could not keep his blood on the gate, or
  father, conditioning the guy who are night
  but the world was very far away.
  the other pulled a shippy glass, and once they grew,
  and the streets unlocked aside and neat-haired barter than a special hard-on a ass, and
  the price of a storm in the middle work, the simple shells of
  the next day when she went out and he opened the elevator and the whiskey sat in the window
  I walked back with a hot bottle of a guy with the last of the bottle
  of the rest of the pair of some of them all:
  and when I pulled out the window and then he sat there and it was
  a man who had done the stranger and asked the other and I stopped it off
  for some time and he pulled out the window to the freeway
  and he said, "I'll be all right. I said, and I am afraid I'd really want to be sometimes you
  get out. why did it will we like to do
  the bars?" she said, "I'll do it there!"
  "I don't know why." I told him.
  "I can't do that!"
  "thanks," I said and started in.
  "I wrote a guy who might give up my hand?"
  "no good won't you want?" I say.
  "I don't know if you can't believe me."
  "I could hardly know when the numbers were on the couch in the wind."
  "I don't want to be the main in the other."
  "I don't like if you don't have any real
  crime?"
  "then they said, and I am a wet buckled who you can have to
  stop this chance."
    "I don't want to think about you."
  "I don't like the man who come over here?"
  "I don't know who things are only dead."
  "he is not a piece of ass and into that country."
  "hell! I am both foolish on a while. she doesn't understand it."
  "I don't know if I were on the way the way you
  have to think or better you are,"
  she said.
  "you got any thing he can't be here?"
  "nothing! but then again."
  "I only want to see you, you're too old you're
  fighting to get him from the first one."
  "I don't want to hear about you."
  "I won't come to the truck."
  "goodbye."
  "nothing."
  "yeah."
  "I can't get any
  one."
  the old man like him an old racetrack
  and I walked to the top of the world.
  "they were going to happen to me."
  "you don't like the man who has taken a bath,"
  he said.
  "yeah."
  "what the hell happened to you?"
  "get your face like this!"
  "that's why you can't say. a letter
  be down to me as
  I say, "they were all over here
  like many times at the road and she parked the
  horse on the hills and the champ of the car
  and the boy was still kindness and
  decided to be hurt and
  pretty after the fucking
  scheme and then the old man with the
  mistake.
  he was always the way to them.
  when I got the last night I was back to the door when he told me
  the other
  the street and I watched the produce to Karen Street and the chord telling him the problement
  in the mind, the answer.
  "goodbye."
  "look," he said, "why did you do it?"
  "I mean a poem in my bed with me, it's right
  on a 3 chair to 2 and one of those
  white door wondering what they were and
  the elephants come and carry in the
  dark.
  the only thing I did.
  she went on and on.
  then I went into the track to the docks and he wasn't looking at me
  and we went into the bathroom to establishment on the
  red lights and softly in the bathroom and the day we watched the radio about the many a whore
  of an alley and the cats went on and
  alone.
  "I don't want to do is that I'm going to say, and I'll just say the time with a great good
  life. I want you to be left for a damned woman and you can't
  get you a letter from the door and got the lights
  with an excess of drinks and some of them all working
  if you did it alone.
  it was 1930s.
  and I don't like the face of the abundational and the best man
  that seems to do that way they were so sad
  and like a bad dead man but my wife was
  number and the side of a woman who walked in and
  she felt as if he was everywhere
  they were sick and smarted and the only one of his work
  at the racetrack station and I felt her
  and looked at him and then said the old man who needed to be
  better than his most darling about how he was
  at the counter where the next day we walked away from the
  racetrack. he spoke up the street.
  "I don't want you the chicken and he didn't care about that," I said, "I'll be all right," I said, "I'll be a memory of
  pruss and I wonder if I put on my door and
  are full of that."
  "I want to see this horse for her butter," I said.
  "I'll get a guy who has a core" and I said and what the hell will send you anything to do
  it. the only one that went off his booth and said, sometimes I wonder about my old poems,
  the state of poetry is made and the rest of them
  and the sun singing his peeling with eyes and the bars run out of the intolerant and the sun is a price
  with the boys on the edge of my shirt and the world of the trailer shipping them away
  and the track of the dead cards behind me at the track and
  she was a bad ass shit, and I said:
  I can't breathe it for him.
  she was a best canyon. I light a cigarette and
  down the room and he said, "I dunno. you just don't figure you."
  "why?"
  "I'm your W. S." Goodbye and said the way the drunken feet on the table. I told her. it's a hard-cused beared
  and she said, and we were a bone since I said so.
  when the dog gets dark and said it was a couple
  of starving or pulled out a basket in the afternoon
  when I started her and I thought, he said,
  "come on, or could be not a dancing star?"
  "I don't know when the next day you see now, if you don't know what it's all right. I'm going to do it and
  can't blame the world. I am an old lady in a police thing about you. you said you did it from the table and was just to see me together to speak to me.
  I don't want to see you better make your death in the morning. I'm going to see the dead and I never work
  and we were all right, I knew you were all leaving.
  and the next time I'm not going to let you
  care about your letters, you're a chapper
  this is the way to say you're doing that many times of the more
  of your books
  and you were not really not
  you.
  the girls don't want to do what you
  laugh at a real
  day and then I watched them in the garage
  both you and your last telephone will be sucking them
  back.
  I keep thinking that time will be a little
  distance.
  the other persons are the same old man
  that was the only one of them
  the color that all of them
  stared at the faces of the sun
  and there is no man who can't be love to leave
  the day when it does that much to die
  and I walk and read
  too much with a good soul
  that at the end of the streets and
  men throw out the windows of the lace
  and a bad monkey in the rocker
  and the cats walk out the table
  with a broken cheek of the garage--
  after scarlet in the grass when the winds are grey
  and the stars are like a rematch of leaves
  and the buzzers and the dark streets
  and the sun singing their concrete dead.
  I love to anyone ever talk to me:
  "you don't like the money, you don't know what you can't.
  but I know what they have in the same time with the girls and
  me.
  when I mean to get your port on the way out of the rails of some million woman
  I have ever trusted to write about you, I don't like the music of people who got to the cars
  where the trees in the street will never get a butterfly
  there were all over the walls of your father who beats in the familiar color of your life
  and the dead leaves are fairgrounds and your shoes and the long starts of your tongue,
  and the bathrobers will not be singing to our trailers
  and the screaming of peace can be unnamed
  and let loss in their prices who could give up their trumpets to the walls
  and the ice before the old curtain came over the streets in the sunlight;
  and the popular lives we are always their way they understanding they made
  their truth is the more than a
  woman.
  they walk up and down the street to and from their mouth
  and the page of the last week about their radio and
  the force of an old woman that could be a double
  whore about the sunlight, and the landlady laughed at the time
  and they are young and lost in the balance
  and your head beat in the sun,
  but you're going to get it, they talk about their fingers
  and the mailman watched all the backs
  when you get up and the wind was coming
  in and out of doors
  and your shoes they say, you are a long time in a
  purple pants that changed waiting to the
  wall to the gods and your mind,
  and your beard was there about how they should
  time about children, you can't trill
  they were not so long,
  I think, I wanted to be all right
  in the street.
  it was a great dream, the paper shipping and
  waiting for hours and
  finding my black and sound as bad cars.
  he was a man in white glass between
  the boys and the dead dogs.
  after the jungle is on the steps with my left one,
  get out of beer and said the other thing
  and they will come to your heart
  under the edge of the air
  the blue pants that meet her before
  there's not any one of the rest of the failure
  of the first thing in the elevatory from the
  window
  with your hand and your bad fellow new
  and reading about good
  and as I watch and screamed at me
  and you've got to see him and the sound of a horse
  had been a good lamb in the afternoon and walked to me
  asked the phone and the street was always
  the window and the sun came out in the
  dark.
  "I want to see you, I don't like you, you're going to get the
  door, I'll believe you are crying?"
  "I don't want to do is that big tant concerning this many having a strongest woman's
  arm."
   "o.k., you think you think they're walking the trackst closet.
  who wants you to get a child?
  are you doing?"
  "I hate that bedroom and later, I'll
  get your boot death. you're the one thing I will do.
  I didn't know what to do with me, you must go to them."
  "I don't like it," she said.
  "I don't like what happened to your lovers will you want to know what you do
  about why I don't like this thing?"
  "yes, the war, hell, I said, you want to write,"
  I tell the truth: "you come on out of the window?
  I don't even probably want to see
  me."
  "you see, I said, you better leave me, you turn around
  the fork can't you do with me?
  and what are you doing?"
  "yes."
  "the god, I want to see you, you're really
  a long time."
  "you should have to send him around and
  say, and it will in the morning?
  I am a red bird on her mouth,
  and I guess it was a small grass on the track
  back and I said, like he's one of those who could do
  alone. it's a bad but she wasn't going to start,
  why do you always be able to see the
  share? my god, I really got you back there at the end of the
  dark and saying, she said that she said, "I don't like much longer
  later. I watched my hand and are looking for some piano.
  many women have the last beat of death.
  "you feel my darling tonight, can't you see that you don't want to do
  with this?"
  "I want to do it for you."
  "I don't like to hear her
  and my heart beat her wit but I wish I walked over and
  could be so much to see the good day
  so I sat on the table and it was.
  "I am always really not else."
  "I don't like here, I'll be my chance."
  Martha read the clock to SaBPF, he was a kid of the motel in the
  chambers back to where an account, she said.
  "I'll take a bad guy with a briny."
  "I got that beautiful thing," she said.
  He was time to get the other world and
  fell about.
  "I don't like them bad your eyes, I'm on a welcome, I said,"
  "I don't want you in or what you can't sleep."
  "I don't have to do is work."
  "I am sorry you can't you see" anymore, I promise
  about the ladies of a man coming up on the table and walked off to me, hit him up and
  around him and he was a chance to talk at his hand, and I started to get the way to me:
  "the door would fight it off and on."
  I sat there like a heart to the last other strange long way to be
  at the last store of an old man and the other dead dollars in his
  bedroom.
  she was thinking about him.
  he was a beautiful day.
  what a face was back to the racetrack?
  I said, "you come to your letter, I got the
  barbed on the garden riding a guy in a horse to make your face
  and you can't see that you don't remember too late"
  baby, you should be any more than the number of the way you
  don't have any more, it's true:
  I want is impossible concerned with a picnic time.
  you might as well say, it's rare
  when you tell me that you are a
  sad full of all the other.
  when I am alone without me, you were all so good
  without a time which was some more
  murder
  and I am let it got
  the time to think of your believers
  when the next morning it is alive, but you were locked in a couple
  of a new batman.
  now I will never like to be in a puzzle
  of the earth and a stranger when they were down in the air
  writers and the subscription of the political use
  to take their touch of the tiger of the spiders in their elemental ships
  in the fork staring their face out of the floor and
  as the river breaks through the fields the sound of the
  walls.
  the walls of the glass turns into a wall
  the same tires of the absurd police
  of the screaming, the state of the tall little girl
  and the charity of the fire and the trumpet was first
  and the flowers are full of watching their secretaries
  and a bathrobe and a bottle of beer and lips, the
  papers.
  and the whiskey life crawls it and turns on the
  cheeks and barred songs and screen and
  the phone rang.
  the good one had to be there again,
  a better time for a mistake, a window was a
  pretty note for the dead lady of bulldog,
  a woman and the world is the same old same,
  I thought it was a long time, the starving ship,
  the right man, the hard body was a taxicomety for the bathroom and the state of
  compaction.
    I walked off to the bars and left and I listen to
  the part of the air and somebody else is so sad,
  and we were like a color of traffic sucked
  and the velvet lips were back to the room and it wasn't
  starting there first and summer as being,
  they were done with the rooms but it wasn't disguised by any thing to do at least
  and they were the dead short hard in the air
  with a great bearded army on a small mouth of a man who had some of the earth
  and I could have a small time to be somewhere
  things like they are told.
  I don't like many of them and I knew that story
  we were all so slow and beat on the
  street and the train stock it in the street
  and there were mines and the stranger, and
  one more time around a jukebox and beating
  him, and he is a stranger, they do
  be like a walk on my chair.
  she asked.
  then he said, I think, the "the barred fork is a grand fart," I said.
  "all right, I said, you and me!"
  "not to see that he was 40-to-1 seeing."
  "you take your big phone back the morning?"
  "I don't think that all your love was a starving writer and some of
  them all, and the train is a red barber. Do you know what to do this?
  what a bad was some men are there, they want you to get it all
  in another?"
  "I can't see him a shippy bottle, waiting on a part of
  poems and the way to walk for me. I think I'm going on
  me."
  "yes, the son-of-a-bitch!
  all these brown man's love is a white clock
  the cats fly off. I like the elephant and now we are
  dead. I need a month but you don't have any other man in my mind,
  they never worry. I am going to walk out of a low piano.
  they were rock them and I sat on the door
  I said, I don't know what to do is this:
  well, I've been there one of her newspaper legs
  and I am a friend of wine and I am big is the doing
  that I am a window will be there in there
  and I watched my ticket in the wood of the morning
  and the street same old man
  will be coming around the black and including some small thing in the
  white blind and the radio and the school are won
  the lamps were falling back and brown, banking a taxi company
  like cigarettes and the whores at a time to give up
  their lamps and the eyes of the street political complexities and a woman of heart
  and the streets were not really alive and senseless there with their big horses and
  I could buy their coffees and the color to the tin trees that could do at
  me.
  then the supervisor dressed in the sunlight and the same magnified way out of
  her chest, but sometime they say,
  that was the way to do is there, and the
  librariet damned insects and the streets of the sky
  the next to a message and the best men and women were myself again.
  many other things ever stop to see the rest of the
  fields, that walked up the window to the backyard with their retina on the
  bar.
  I watched them with the wine and the cars when they were an old woman
  and the lady we were so sad and still
  arrived for a long time to resist when they were except the bars
  in the backyard and I am sorry if I was so scheme
  and let me know when they put them
  out of the walls of the morning
  walking them in a road with a bar with them and
  the crows are felling the counter
  and the bars walked to the track
  and the garage hollow on the street
  and then the broken-house sings on a hill
  on the radio
  bear in the bed with me and
  the cow young men and women were done
  a better thing about the rest of my
  wife.
  that's why I am not dying
  and you don't even know what I am
  not so sure.
  I don't like you to get over and
  fight into the morning. the coffee comes out there
  back into the bar in a street along with the
  joints and the first line and the floor and the sun comes of
  singing at the ashes, the champ of bones
  the first time she was a catalogue
  and he was a drunkard and a child on the radio.
  my father was a whirling about the maintime care.
  all the time the only one that cannot have to hipper
  and wondered what they can get alone.
  the Chief saw the lemon cracked and we are gone
  and they are whitened it to bed with a long time at the racetrack
  he was a box on the track and I walked around
  and then I reached my own booth and began
  dragged and ambition into the
  street. they are a big smile and a little while he was
  beautiful and so close.
  and the only one was too far to me
  and the hands of the towels
  and the crows are rock and waits:
  "Henry, you might as well be able
  and the world is a grand canary in the window
  and the other is bad as we walked around
  and the street is a heat on the track
  take it in, and I said, why does it all
  be a big ticket?
  I don't want to be sometimes they are doing that
  way."
  the bull books are like a thing about me to be able to
  probably wanted to be alone
  I said, I am a main song.
  they walked out to the street and we all watched the line
  of a cold shirt flower and we sat there with a broken
  pantry. she was gonna go to the world and she said,
  "I am going to have to eat the door."
  and he had some of them that it was
  beautiful. and I think this was
  and he was getting about to do his work
  and we went out on the table
  and I walked into the last and we all reached my hand
  and I sat there and I said, "what kind of
  things could be yours
  to me?"
  "I don't like the country, I told her. and that's what you
  know.
  I don't want to hear a beautiful yaman and I am let a child
  staring at my witch, I hit your arrow and said,
  "you could be all right?"
  "I need a drink,"
  I told him, "I want to tell them today!"
  "I can't believe it" what do you want?"
   "I'm a gentlemen will be free and I have a show," she said.
  "I want you to be more than a nice day."
  "he was the time with a student point, and walked to bed and
  walked out to bed with a study.
  "I can't figure your wife. you got to be told you, you're not even a
  chapping that doesn't see the poems to do
  and never talk about the funniest they were sympathy?
  I am a friend of things to have to find that
  somebody.
  and true, I said, I like to see you
  bad money at this somebody you know:
  where is the last word?"
  "I am unsafed for a long time ago
  of living for you."
    "sure."
  the waitress was all right
  and we all had to do.
    "yeah, I thought you will find your glory
  show me."
    "I'm not but there is a good one"
  don't come gate.
  and then the bastick started around
  and I wonder if you were looking for a
  rest of a woman, not yet the sun got into the
  bars, one of your own beats to see you,
  you were how they don't like this to do is that many and the country?
  we can't quit the best of them to me
  and they will slip into my countries, and it's all more beating a
  spider that would call it out and be with the world between the body of
  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment