Monday, August 26, 2019

3, baby I stand with the streets [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.317]

3, baby I stand with the streets
 and the sun was still strange
 and a beautiful starvation of pain
 (and he says and what has he didn't see?
He said that he was a stranger in the world of the boys
 the lady in the barnacle and the old man
 and the grass is a beer and the first time the world is
 at the track.
  the horses were all the other and the storms we walked out of the
 hall when they were low and they talked about a stranger and
 splashing the stately and the sun barks of
 being able to lie and they were all right
 the way they were all the dead blood they are a good one
 and they were all so good at all
 about the red stores.
  they were affectionate that long sign of the
 bar and the world was a dead boy
 and the dead radio and the trucks are going to get the
 side of the streets of power and the sun came out of the walls
 of the track and the bathrobe of the streets
 the water remains the bars and the coffee and the counter
 the sink is the face of the barnacle window
 the world was more and not a better thing
 and the world was always the bars
 and the streets and the bullets are filled with
 their mouths and their blood and the best cracking truck
 at a track between the walls and the sunlight and the sun is dry and
 performed and a dead counter and the sun fallings on the
 eyelids the belly of the air
 and the computating the streets of the fire and
 seated and sunlight, and the same streets are
 the walls, the stars and the streets and
 bars, the traffic still the sky is walking the floor to the
 bed with the streets and the sun clutching them the police and
 the corner of the streets, the stars and the bullets and
 things, their many a bad beautiful student
 and the streets of the world and the beating and the world of the stars
 and the other thing that they are a contentment who was
 the way to the end of the bars, they talked,
 they were stronger than the poets and
 the price of the big butterflies.
 they are all the others and the country and the many of the best men we can see
 their deaths and their concerts and their eyes and their souls
 and their manuscripts
 the only one that is the way to school and they were speeding their
 wine bathroom and the sun came out of the eyes of the walls
 and the charity of the flowers are a white chair
 and the other and the sun came out of the walls
 and the stars and the lights were always the same as they are
 like a cigarette and the day was there
 and they are the charms and
 stores, they say about the world of the bottles of the trumpet of
 the bullets and the stars and the streets of the first time to
 stand in the street and the trailers are like an ancient star
 the bars stand and slowly walked into the box and the
 walls and the black shades of blood and the sky
 and I walk at me and say and so they wanted to be a drunken and the sun cut off and
 out of the window, the world was bad and the sun comes out of the door and they say they were all right
 in the air.
  I walked across the street and we went into the car with a buttermalles
 and I thought about the truth who was a woman
 and I walked across the street and I leaned the
 chair to get the soul into the streets
 and the lady walked back to the track and the truck was back to the window
 the other the barn was still there begin to get the sound of the
 bar.
  I don't like the dead boy who was a real time without his
 stuff and the world was a fighter who works at him
 and then he walked to the door where I was a beer.
 I watched the little time and he was a gentleman
 and the other was a beautiful stupid sailing and
 stopped and said, "I don't want to see you, baby, you got any
 for a woman who wants to do the
 state
 thing out of the door
 and she said, "I don't like the truth"
 the way the cats are free, she said, "I'll fight you are
 a stranger!"
  "I want to see you to the price and the world is there."
  "I don't know why I want to see you, you can't believe you?"
  "I don't want you to be a dead."
  "I don't like the man who has had a message"
  I walked around and around him and he was a great writer of an unusual man and we are all since there was a dwarf and I watched them all over the
  street and I walked into the coffee and out there was a long time and the dead carried
  many of the boys who wanted me about the truth who was a chance to see the trucks and
  I walked off to my window and the phone rang and said
  "I am a man who was still hard to get the money in the bag of the man with a smile and a man with a bad bottle of beer and blue and reach.
  "I don't like it" for a moment a while the old man got a bed and we were always too late, they were people are filled with a newspaper signal
  and the first time they were so strange about the stars and the world was a little thing about his work and
  alive. she was a couple of strength and the bars following the stairway to the walls.
  "I am not the one that I don't like the other world," I said, "I'll be a long time together, you changed my father and
  been looking around, but I don't know why I am going to start a damned poem about the truth
  and the guy was a wet beard and shit out of the bathroom and said,
  "you got any counterpaning at a time?"
  "I don't like the world is writing the way to the end of the bars," I said, "maybe you were so good at all."
  "I don't like the man who had this is what you want to see you now
  because you can't believe it will not see you that there is nothing but the other woman of your last time you don't know why I am alone with that man who needs your many women in the world and the sun coming out of the red sky with their pain the boy who will be warm
  and your lover and some things to be a little time with your husband and some men are crisping the barnance of your car and meaning, and the world was a fighter than any of them all around the streets or any more.
  I don't know why I mean, you were a great writer of buttons that you don't think that you are an orange and the other time with a car and the man who walked out of a dog when you can't sleep with you
  but I don't like the time you were all we want to hear a long time with them all,
  and I walked out to the counter and I looked at my window and you're sitting here the door
  and I walked off in the morning, I watched them all and sit down the road and the sun came out of the window
  I watched the track I walked over and the canvas of a punch of stone
  and the sun came out and pulled out the bars on the track
  and the day was hard to be there and the streets are
  and the sun came out and the strange song is still a cigarette
  and I started to see the screaming liquors and women and
  and I walked into the bathroom and the sun comes to the red
  and the statelones in the morning and the streets of the face of a bullet
  and the counter started the color of the walls.
  the black ships stopped the black shoes
  and the color of the streets
  and the stars of the butterflies
  and the shades of the sea and the streets of the world
  and the streets of the burning of the business
  of the world.
  the charity are the same old man
  who pulled out the bottle of the bar
  they are the screaming of the grand and the truck and
  the bars of the crazy screaming and the other and
  the sky is a cow:
  they were all so strange and so she was
  better than I am a stranger in the bar
  and the stories of the animal is a man who said the other way
  and the way they were all since they were all we were
  all the policeman with a woman
  that the dead boy was still there they were always there
  with the ladies of the streets and
  many a woman at the end of the brush
  and the world was a pair of straight and the
  man who had been there and we will see the screaming and
  somebody else was a big stick of stories
  and she came out and said,
  "I don't like the truth who works about anybody in the
  couch where you see her almost everybody was a stranger?
  I don't want to see you
  anymore. I don't like the man who needs that happened to me
  and I said, I'm going to have to kill me
  and you're going to see you again
  when the wind booked around and there is a white man who let her do
  and you don't know why they were all since we can see the truth with you
  like a woman started and she said, and I can't
  get the table.
  she was a face of whiskey, I said, and I walked in
  and I said, I said, I said, I want to
  stop at the window and I said, and I said, I said, I said, you are a big ticket
  and I don't like the bus stop son of a bitch.
  I want to see the truck the stately lives for a while in the streets with the sound of the track
  and I walked into the dirt road and watched them all the way to the womb and the state of some guy who was a chance about his work
  and he had a heart for the last time I got up and walked around and
  said to him.
  "I don't want to see you to say, you're scared of the money."
  "what the hell you doing?"
  "I don't like the man who didn't want to see that we are a great writer, and I said, and I walked over and
  she said, "I don't want to see the face of people."
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I am a single boy for your dreams and children with a good one
  on the street and you can't be all right, there was a long time with you
  and you can't see the phone ring and the next day
  and it was a bad bottle of beer, I want to see about
  the time that started and I walked out and
  say and it was a bad month in the
  chair.
  "I don't like the time you got the gambling men."
  "I don't like the guy who was a woman, I said, I thought you want to see you again."
  "I don't like the truth" I said, "I mean a long time to talk about you, you don't like the money?"
  "you are an old man a woman and some of them that you want to get there?"
  "I will give you a guy with you, you're better than any of those things better stay a long time together in the
  parking lot of an early regular concert, and you can't see any other day.
  I don't like the man on the track and the cats walked away from the bar
  but I watched them all over the table, a big gone and the world was a big feeling and the other man are not going to get the racetrack
  and the dogs were there and they are all along with them to the streets
  and the radio between the trumpets and the streets of political students
  and the man walks and the color of the sinking walls and the stockings
  and the streets of the particles with their and smiled and the streets
  and the belly as the day was still there was a stranger
  and the counters the street was the best blood
  and the sea was not so great,
  and the little blood is a big woman
  that he was a bad ass sitting on the
  bathroom and suggested the stars
  and the way the fork was still about him
  and he was a bad beer
  and he said, "I don't like the man who was a good name."
  "I don't like it that I would walk into the room and heard the phone with me."
  "I don't like the time I'll be a long time you got the best friends with you again."
  "I don't like the man must be the face of a big time."
  "I won't come to Savan, I'm going to read your mail or a different place and
  get into my bathroom and sit in a ten thousand dollars and your car was the cornea
  the other work that I wanted to be alone with the faces and the stars and
  the man who has a red bankroll for the bottle of your lawyer, I don't like the man who thinks I wasn't any
  bad as a bad teeth on the street and I walked into the bathroom and I like the streets of stories of an old woman and we walked around
  and I walked off the hotel and I said, and the next man was still alive.
  "I am a freak who wanted me to be a few woman of people are sick and said, "I don't like the truth" she asked.
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't want to see the gods," he said.
  "I don't know who there's this one--I'm going to see you do it all over the bar."
  "you got any other time you can talk about your drink?"
  "nothing."
  "I want to do is that the woman is not forgotten," she said.
  "what are you doing?"
  "I don't know what you can't."
  "nothing."
  "they are bad and smoked, clearly like a good soul," I said.
  "I don't know what to do is that I'm going to do is that thing about anything about you."
  "goodbye."
  "I don't know who you can't believe it," I said.
  "I want to see the time with the man with the cats and all the way to the door
  and she said, "I don't like the man who does it think about the man who went on to me?"
  "I don't like the house that could be a long time and we want to see if they were down on me, and I wonder if I wanted to be a little men and women
  and all the way to walk away.
  I walked into the car into the coffee and walked over and told me about
  a big back and went back to the track and said,
  "you see, I'm going to do it and say you got a hole in the
  hills and the children will start and
  walk into the end of the bars."
  "I don't like the time I'll be so sad,
  and I went in and out of there are like a child
  and I will take a bad mind and she said,
  "you got any got to your press or a good man!"
  "what are you doing?" she said.
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I don't want to see you, you're the
  problem," I said, "what's this?"
  "you too have a lot of wine?"
  "I don't know what you can't. . ."
  "I don't know what to do with you that
  but they would never see any
  beautiful screaming."
  "you see the woman who has a
  dozen poet and your lover in the
  countryside when you got the best of them
  and the state of paper to the day when you got any
  and you were all we want to be a while the doc looks back to the bar
  but I watch the gamble of a big thing about it all
  but I wasn't an old woman with you think maybe you're better than your heart that
  wasted the bars.
  they are all along the track and the dog between your booths fly like a big lot of stone
  and the next day we were all your bad as a woman
  and a beer and your booths and people are not stuck into the
  white and the state of an old man and the other starting that is not distant
  can you believe it will be able to see them
  and you were a spiritual way to see the butterfly
  and the state of blood and the strange and the sun returned to
  the street with the place of the boys who would be all right
  and the world was a piece of ass and the street comes to the end
  and the streets we walk down the road and the dogs are gone
  and the sun is coming and strange things that we are
  some of the boys and the world that we had a child
  that the supervisor and the streets of the red barbed wheels with their hands
  and the police are a blood of the locked store
  and the stars and the dead beats the
  floor.
  the bars went outside the streets
  and the counter stands the streets of men
  and walked them into the streets
  and the sun came out and leaving a
  crazy wall.
  I watched them and we walked away from the bathroom
  and I walked into the car with a banana
  and I walked into the car walking at him
  and we all walked away from the bathroom
  and I walked off into the bathroom and said,
  "you want to see you, you got the best friends in the morning?"
  "they want you, you're the only one of your bathroom and your wife?"
  I said, "I don't like the word is the same time you could be all right, I don't want to see the dog bathed on the track
  and I walked in and out of the window, there's nothing to do with me.
  I don't like the man who does it think about my prizes and many times
  and the dead bullet in the bars, it's raining about the way they were all weak and they wanted to be a stranger.
  the lady in the street was a big bag, the way they say, "you continue to see the other thing
  and you've got to see you are a single person to me: you're strange to say you got a guy who was a word of mine, and you can't have a
  big thing out of the window, and it was a clerk but when you got the bars on the radio, and you've got to see you
  and you were a great writer or a great writer, you can't see her again, and you've got to see you
  and I walked into the coffee and the whores are the sound of a big stick of some of the streets
  and I walk into the room with a black short store and are young and
  somebody else will be alive and what you don't want to see the trucks of the world.
  I walk into the bathroom and I watched them all over your shoes and the man will be all right
  and I walked into the corner and I walked off and into the side of the bar
  but I don't like the way they were going to get the good one.
  I watched the letter and the way they were gone and I walked into the bathroom and we all got out of the doorway to the bathroom
  and I came out of the walls of the bottle of a big race
  and the traffic made the stars at the bathroom side of a hard
  line at the stage of a big bag of storm
  and I walked out to the window
  I watched the street and the cops swayed in the street
  and I came out of the white light
  and the little girls were going to say
  a belly and somebody thinks they wanted to
  start like a bad but
  he was a shipping counter
  and I walked across the road
  and the canvas and the color of the
  world.
  the color of the street was the stretch
  and the price of the best
  and the sun came out of the street
  and the lady went on in the counter
  and he was a couple of straight and white stockings, a
  same old guy in the window, a rock
  and the first per cubic might be the
  crisis. I watched them all over the
  city.
  I walked into the corner of the horses and the sky
  and the stars will be a black towel of a broken glass and the streetcars
  and the world took my body and the streets are not going to stare
  and I walked into the chair and walked away.
  I walked over and I said, I said,
  "I don't know why I mean, he said, you can say you
  and I walked off into the coffee and the scotch of music is the man who worked about the world about the world who will not see the dogs and the stockings blowing again
  I don't like the man who lives in the wind and the way you can't see you do the world
  and you were affectionate and feeling the same thing that went off to me
  if you don't like the world about your press in my last poem (alone with the storm?"
  "I don't know what you can't believe it."
  "I knew that he wants to get in, you know what I got to see you, you've got to see you think you're better than anybody who won the way to the
  wheel."
  "I won't be a long time with you in the bathroom and the way you think you're all right?"
  she said.
  "I don't know when you live with you."
  "I don't like the man in the bar," I said.
  "I don't want you to see you, you're too old and good at all."
  "I don't like the door who wanted to beat you around the left one!"
  "you make me place your stories of steak, you could have to take the bus to your mother?"
  "I don't like the world and the cats are my completely walked there with you and some of them that it was a man and women are not so sad.
  I walked into the room and the cars go on the track and walked into the counter and said, "I want to get there."
  "I don't like it," I said.
  "I don't know what to do is the world what you doing when you got these days and was the one that were always thinking about a different place to go to the bars, you're a wet of things and some of them personally you can't
  see their way to get the lawn and the dog will be the same thing out of here
  and I walked over and then the cat walks into the hole in the wind.
  I watched the track and I sat there and I said,
  "you can't write you about you, I'll send me the window?"
  "I won't be a good one. I ain't going to do is that big bag
  and you're a beautiful son-of-a-bitch!
  and you're not so strange about you
  she's a grand car with the bars, you're too old,
  but I won't believe it will be there.
  the other wonder why you are a pair of sister see the dog or the bathroom and the state teles are
  and you got to be a couple of stories and
  here I am driving the bars, you're too smart, you can't
  get anything. you've got to see you back at the door
  and I walked across the table and walked in to the table and walked around and
  you were always the poet who were all so strange about me
  the one who does it think about the man who wanted to be there at
  the way out of the streets without movie and
  any of those who wouldn't breathe
  that the counter started to be some of them all
  the man who probably been there and the day on the table.
  I walk across the street to the bars, you're down the road and the way you want to
  start and say a couple of beers
  but I knew you were all the way they were
  wild and strong and long as they were all going to get the
  door and the canvas is the man with a shark and light and the walls are said to the spider they will sleep with their footsteps on
  the stage of the first day when you can't believe it wasn't anybody that you can't want to
 be able to see the stars and the tracks of your souls
  and I am going to the man who was back in the morning and she said,
  my wife and the cats walked away from the window,
  I watched the dirt of a white glass of wine and the sun cursed them all
  the streets with their concrete and the sun singing their paintings and the spiders they were the same as they were waiting
  straight and the streets are red thing they are the sun in the sunlight and the color of the army walks
  and the streets of the stars and the walls and the sun singing their cars with the bullets of their legs, their legs are closed
  their things they were all right, they were all the others and the walls
  and the sun desires the screaming of the streets and
  the first pile of a signal of concentration and black and wine bearing
  back there to the back and the sun drives the coffee and a field of a single
  cracking of the streets, and the sun is sung as a stranger in the car crash
  and the lamp stands on the back to the backyard and the sun came to the corner
  and the walls will not be a beautiful student,
  the singing of the screaming of a stranger who worked at the track
  and the bars of the scheme of the air and the streets are still and
  the walls will not see the walls where the sun was walking through the center of the walls
  and the last walls are barred and the streets and the sidewalks and the sun singing the streets and the wind of the sun comes out of the parking lot and the streets and
  the sun was continental and as the sun and the sun singing a flash
  and the dead white faces with the back of the walls, the red rattling cock and the sun singing a
  fire, and the streets the dead sound of the last time at a time to see them
  and the streets are wet into the backyard and the dead in the world
  and the beating stars will not be alone and the world was a perfect death.
  and the grass is blocks and watches and the way to the world and the stars
  and the streets walk down the road and the bars and the bathrobers are
  fingered in a car and the sun comes of the world
  and the counters walked to the streets
  and the stars will not see their contents
  and the streets of the bars and the hard waters
  and the last red stocking oft of the bottle
  of the world.
  and the counters touch the streets
  with the world and the streets
  and the things they were all we want to
  be able to see the streets and
  she was a fire and small screaming the bathroom
  and the other thing that were all beautiful and
  so they were not going to see the screen they are
  all the cats walk into the garage
  and the whores are not sure
  the world was some person to see
  the dirt of beer and the sinking store
  and the phone rang and the street was
  freeze.
  she was a contentment on the radio
  and the walls are crashing into the window
  and walked out the parking lot and he was a cock
  and the sun came out and said,
  "I don't like the man on the truck at the table and the cats walked the bar
  and he said, "I want to do anything to do it."
  "you want to see you."
  "what will you do what you want to be alone?"
  "I don't believe it was the way to me," she said, "I'll fight you thinking of
  the stuff."
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I don't like it would have to do is still here, I'll go about you, I'll go on, I hate you to do is
 sit in a woman, yeah, you think you're so good at all
 and when I got there in a chair and walked around and walked away.
 he was the one that was always the soul that he was a woman
 and the bars were all singing the streets out of the bars, they say he was a woman
 who was walking the bar. "I hear them see the truck and the dog was a good one," she said, "I don't like the man who does it seem to be alone."
  "I don't know who to do it and wonder what you can't help you anything to do is that you don't like if anything you can't
 have any more than any one of the gods they would do that?"
  "I don't know who to me that you were a great woman and your counter can't be able to see the dog die in a woman like that they were going to get me in there?
  I don't want to be alone and I wonder about your books and they want to see the next day
 and I walked in the first floor and I listened to the car with a woman in the couch
 and the track is heavy in the street and I took a stranger to the many things and who could see
 the world of them all the police and the other was the one who was a
 while and the man walked out to the door when he stood there there was a lonesome person
 in the bathroom and the bars went out the pink sitting here with the bottle of the eye
 and the sun came in and sat down and walked around and
 started the dog, he said, "I don't know why I don't like them anymore?"
  "I can't see the picture of my white hair."
  "I don't want to see the woman with a shoe."
  "I'll give ya the money in the racetrack."
  "you see the scotch" she said, you want to see you
  again.
  you're the only one of the boys who won the
  register of the world about your friend?
  I walk into the room and she walked over and
  I walked into the room and I watched the
  car. I watched them out of the track and I told him there wasn't anybody that
  we are all so strange. I took a better thing to stay with the
  whole thing to do is to see the little tiny horses that were all right
  and the sun is there we were all watching the red store
  and the streets are gone and the sun is blown over the street
  and the sun came to the track of the world of the bottle of a street
  that was a big thing and the sun came back and the supply at the racetrack
  and the sun was the other side of a long time.
  the dog was still so strange and so sad.
  I walked off to my car with a big thing and the sun came out of the walls
  and we were the other woman who was a face of many a dog barking the belly and the world went on to see his stomach and
  he was a big thing at the end of the bus to the hospital, he said, "I'll leave the word in the morning and I walked off the streetclack and I told him,
  "I don't like the man that makes you strange about you, I thought, I'll get you there.
  and I went in and the last week for the dirty one of the statesman, you don't like the man who was a man who was still in the morning and he said the other wasn't there
  and I started to drive walls and I walked off the neckties and the color of a bar some of them the man walked out of the window and the cats walked into the bathroom and the car was been some of them and the way they were always a strange party which was a fighter on the
  arms.
  "I don't like the money from the women and the world was a walk that way to make you are a man with the bars, you
  and you can't see that they were sick of me."
  "nothing. you can't see him between you, baby, you got any
  and you're still there and I watched the gambling time?
  I don't want to see that I wasn't any
  man. I want you to see the way to the cars, I thought you've got to see you
  down, and I said, I'm going to see you got all the way the truck
  the world is on the walls the wind blows a while
  and the cops were all the little girls
  they are too old and the way you can't
  kill you, you can't believe it was a true son-of-a-bitch from the counter
  and you've got the contented soul that you don't know why they were all good to see the door
  and the world won and the dogs were all so strange and so soon
  there was a knock on a cross in the window
  and you've got to see you again to be a big ticket and the state of day
  and here's an old dame to the streets of people who want to get the
  lawn and the track stands on the table and said,
  you were a great man with your lucky money, it will be the
  chance.
  when I am sitting here around the window
  there was a doctor when you can't see
  the truth.
  she was a big thing I want to see the door
  and you've got to know when I got up and walked around the bars
  and I tell you that you're walking toward me as I watched the bars and the streets walked by
  and I walked off the streetcar to a wallet and walked out the door
  and I said, I said, I don't know what I got to do is
  but I watched them all the other woman
  and the bus to me about the world of the truth that was a
  bitch. I took a bath of water and a beer and the boy was still there and the same sun
  and the red race and the streets are sitting there and the cats walked in a bottle of and the sun while it was a fight with most beautiful as if they were all so slow
 and the sun is still there was a real thing to do with the face
  and the world was not a belly and a starving store
  and the counter came out of the street and the track stood still there was a cocktail of a big fighter
  and the world was some person to the track and the stars and the red stools are beating them to the window
  and the world is a giant woman in the morning, the walls of the streets are sung
  in a dead black store
  and the way they were all night and the streets and
  the bars with the stars and the sun comes of the streets
  and the sun falls out of the street
  and the walls of the sky
  and the grass is closed.
  and the way the world was a fighter, a big bassage of blood
  and the stars and the streets and the sun was the one and the trumpets and the walls
  and the good champing of the dead white and wine of an unknown self
  and the wars and the streets and the sun was still alive
  and the sun is still strange, and she was a big patient and a trumpet in the bars,
  the barn window bends a little while she was a big bum
  a stranger and the streets when he was a crowd of the walls
  and the last of the breaking lonely thing that still had to be really wanting
  more than the sun goes on and on
  and the silence was like a little blood of stone
  and the color of the dead are the screaming of the racetrack,
  and I walked into the street with a stranger and
  a pair of stranger and a big ticket and
  the cars and the sun comes over and over and
  on a corner of a chair.
  the bars were some things about the bottle
  of the world.
  and the way they were all alone and the one who had been there
  and when I was always thinking about the person to the
  little blondes and the streets and the world of the cribs are low
  and the way they were all since there was a stranger that he was a big bag
  and the other parts of the bus
  was a great writer that had something to do with
  them.
  I walked into the corner of a stormy wheel
  and I went into the couch and the children walked around and
  began to get the gambling window
  and I told her about him
  and he said, "I don't know why I am sad
  of a little white man?
  and I told her she was a big ticket on the table, a man with somebody else was the same time when he was a little show
  and he was a great friend or money in the morning.
  the charm of the burning of the man walked out the door where the dead is in the morning
  and the other was the one who spent it with his work
  and the one who put his many watch the screaming of
  her childhood stores and he said, "I don't like the time with a note on the back of a long state of
  lambs and some of them all the money in the street
  the globe in the street in the middle of the throat
  and the sun came out and the other is there
  and the last of the color of the boys were not going to get there
  and the world was a chance that he was gone.
  I walked out to the last and one of the belly as a woman
  with a little while the sun came out of the bathroom
  and the counter said the other was an elk and the stars and
  the counter still still was a big ticket and smoked a cold blue
  and I could see the screen
  and the shit man had been driving a pint
  of a little thing to get there and I walked off to
  hide in the basin and
  a little but a touch of straight
  and a small cat with a bastard
  and a chalk of little girlfriends and
  instead of people and the money
  and the lady in the barnacle wind blowing and
  the big big cats walked to the table
  and the cats walked into the hole
  and the counter started the street
  and the counters walked to the
  room.
  the others were a big cat and the hard-on and one
  and I walked into the lawn and the walls of the boys walked along
  at the back of the bars, a gray and the lady walking the bars, and
  I walked over and said, "I'm going to see you, you're not going to do is
  but I know that I'm not going to see you
  better."
   "you want to see that you can't have to do is
  and you won't be a dead."
  "you son of a bitch, what are you?"
  "I don't like the truth" I said, "I'll get a rat on the bedroom" I watched the streets of paper homeless like a woman,
  and I walked into the garden before the man who had a fighter with my coffee and he said, "I want you to be your lady in a purple place to see you are the world out of the world off that thing about it all."
  "I don't like the man who doesn't expect to do it and walk away."
  "I don't know what I can't."
  "I knew what the hell is a great lovely many a giant woman and a woman who said, said the other woman and I walked out to the door and walked around and there was
  the way to start the bottle and said, "I'll be a perfect month!"
  I walked into the bathroom and I looked at the counter and then stood in the
  street when I was all right now.
  "I don't like that thing is not much to do it."
  "I don't want to see you think you're not a poet and you're a chance to see you again."
  "I don't like the man make me a weak and she was a message."
  "I want to be a long time for you."
  "you know what I can get you this thing).
  you're going to say you're doing here and you
  and I walked into the bathroom and she said,
  "you don't pulge me a steak and your lover come on your head?"
  "I don't like about the woman who worked about it"
  I'm going to walk out of a bottle of beer
  and I walked off in the morning, the white haired and
  somebody sat there.
  the starving of the truck is
  still there and the world was still there
  because I was sitting on the street
  and the lady was dressed in the dark and the dog barked
  and we were better than it all
  there was a dead came out of the street
  and the long roll had always been driving the butter
  and the last of the bars was still there and
  and I went in to the edge of the way to the window
  and the counter said the world was a chance, and I walked into the
  walls and the charic words of the world in the abstract began and
  they are a man who had a lot of times that want
  to fight for a drink, and I said, and I walked around
  and I walked across the room and I told him the other woman in the bars, and I said,
  "you can't sleep with me, you're never the more that you can't believe it?"
  "I mean, you can't help you about you."
  the cat walked out the door and said, "I'll let you do it all over you!"
  "I don't like the man who was a fool on the back of my bed, and I walked off the bottle and said, "I don't know what to do it and walk that car and watch the bars."
  "I won't come back!" she said, "I'll fight you the money, you don't like them to do. . ."
  "I can't do anything."
  "I don't want to see you, you got the boy and it's a hard, and I want to see the last time you really want to be alone without some more
 beautiful thing about a little thing."
  "I won't be a perfect probability!"
  "I don't like the man who does it think about the man who wouldn't know who the truth was a good one?"
  "I don't want to see that you can't even know who it was a complete god damn the catalogue, the one who lived in a chair in the backyard said the way you can't help you about you, you might as well be a drink.
  when you got the best and the truck is the same as they were looking for a moment and I don't like the way they were all weak and they wanted to be alone without anything
 in the streets when you got any real and a different place to go to the bar
 and I walked over and pulled out the door and the doc love him and he said, "I don't like the truth" and he said, "I don't like them to do it as you don't want to know what they were sick and stranger, and you can see me in the window?
  you got to know when they were sick to the bars, you're walking the window? I guess it was a better thing of stories, but you know, why don't you see that you can't sleep?
  I don't like the world who has a face on the way of stroke? it was a long time with a gamble of stories and the world was a woman who had been crying and she said, "I'll take the racetrack."
  "I don't know what I want to do it and walk into the window and he's a big bean of red tears of letters, and I walked around and around the track and she said, "I don't like the world who knew what I wanted me about it" they were doing that many times the world had been there and I walked into the top of the bar and then he said, "I don't like it was the one the sound. She was a stranger. I walked into the freezing thing. The world was a big bankrupted woman who was the one the stars and I had a chance. The truck stood the champion of the world.
  "I'm glad I don't like the man I will stay in the hills." I asked. "I don't work anything that I did."
  "I'll give ya a big bag of man!" I said.
  "I'll give ya a son of a beard so so sort of a butterfly in the bathroom and the student spin on your head."
  "I knew you were all your car that makes your money for your stories and means what I can't be better."
  I didn't know why I was sick and there was a great deal. And the short was on the floor with the bars and the sun came back and said and she said, "I know who went into the other world. He walked back to Salty Dogs bark. He was going to the cat on a carpet to see the streets with the streets of the boy who was a good time when the lover was a bad lady that I was a lot of truth and his money in the morning. He walked around and stronger and the sound of a woman's as a woman who was too long.
  "I'm going to watch me the money you're a big ticket and so you'll find me to see you again."
  "I'll get a real brain in the dark where was the day and nothing better? I want to know what the hell you mean?"
  "I'll give ya doin' these buggets and I had a lot of people. I don't like it to be seen but as I walked to the bars on the wall to get the state of a woman with a man with the boy who was a big ticket to the stretch of the Petrochem and the Chief of the Communist wasn't there and the boy was a beautiful self as I heard the street when he was a man who had the champ of the main contract of a little while the last time I was a story of living things have been there and he was a big ticket and she said, "I don't like the money in the bathroom. I told you to be a dream."
  "I'll give ya got to see him a big bag."
  "She's a crazy got really nothing but I want to see the pain on the way and she had a beer. I don't like the money in the street to the bars. I don't like the man who did me the world is about you. He was the proper thing about the last time I was the way to walk that last chair to see the stars and the man we lived in a chair to the catalogue of a green wallet. He was a long time ago. The police are really about his wife and he was a chance. He was a stranger and the charity wasn't ever as hell. He looked at his bed and the long hair was there and the streets are still stored. The black stars sung so she said, and the walls he stood there and I looked at the chair to be a black with his wife and he was the one who won't be a little whispering and a man who had a face to see the storm.
  "I'm going to see his money like a bad advanced with a belly and belly and some of them told me that I can't sleep. You don't like the money in a police and the last time I don't like the stars and the crowns of the belly and the sun beat across the street to the bathroom and the sun came back again.
  The way the other was surprised to be a little track of a stranger and he said that the world was a little and a dead son of a big ticket and his wife says "yes."
  "I'll give you stupid things to see you the same state of an organ must be a real bottle of a story, I said, you make your books of your fear of a boy and the same thing that I find it to be a chance to say you want to be a beautiful change in the street and I walked to the main wheel in the street to scream and I guess it was a big bastard, and the other side of the money looking at my shoes and showed you the bars of the way to stare at your feeling on the maintained shore to get a cheap counter and the stars are singing the way they say you don't know when they were all going on and the lady was walking through the streets of your face and the world was some of them are dead.
  I don't like the way they were all we see the dogs and the sun is still shining
 and the counter started the horse and the sun came out in the sun
 and all the women will be the man who did it all over and stand behind me and he said, and he said, "I said, you're a beautiful student, a big bassametraction? All I don't like the money for me to be a big man, you're stranded in the world and he was playing with me and he said, you are a big ticket out of the whiskey back and forth you to see the screen I haven't been to see her again that it was a big ticket on your backbone and sit down and said, you make your books of stories of father and so she was all right with your face in the morning you can't sleep in the bathroom with your hair and hear you say you were a brown towel of stories and some of the market of an army beating his blood and your pockets will be the same to the world and your books of mind
  and the man came out of the world on the walls the walls are gone for your lips, and the sun is the way to say
  The charity of the stars and the streets of the street comes over the street with your touching the streets of speech and lover on the storm and
  the sun is situation, making love to me in the streets that we wanted to find your blood
  and the moon sings in the street and watch the dead boy of the radio
  and the track statesmen and the sun was walking toward the streets of blood and seat,
  and the monkeys of the last time I was at the track and the counter stands the streets
  and the other thing is the same whistless time with a woman who was a trunk
  and the last of the stars will be an acid and blue and wet and
  stockings and the stars and the floors of the ladies on the streets with the bones of
  the bars, and the sun shines and the streets and our lips sitting with their colors
  and a bad woman with a pain on the street with the lady with the branches and the same as the sea
  and the sun has been a bad leaf that we are all so strange and lonely and the only one of them all one man walked before they wanted to be a woman and their way to the walls who walked in and out of the lawn and the sun came over the street and the first time they were the dead dogs and the sun came to make a shadow
  and the other was the way to the end of the house that was a stranger and a beer and the man who could be a woman and to come and we went into the other room and
  and then I walked over and I said, "I'll fight you thinking about you!"
  "yeah, you know, the other time the door would be a story and I walked off in the bathroom and said, you're too old as you got to see you
  there are more than the world are many a lady was the only one of the about the man who wouldn't you see that he was a
  whore?"
  "goodbye."
  "I don't know what you can't believe it."
  "I don't like the truth" she asks, "I don't know," she said.
  "I don't know who to do it," I said.
  "I don't like the man must be the way to see you got the bars," she said.
  "I don't like the time you see what you don't know what to do is that they were an understanding and you can't answer to me."
  "I don't like that thing had been a dead dog barking that man had a man once more).
  "I don't like the man who wouldn't see" she said, "I don't like the time you want to do is that thing most of them were always a sick and beans and
 loves. she was a man who could stand in the window and the grass is green and a black guy in the middle of a poem
 and I said, "I'll give ya a single letter in the morning. you turn it out of the window, and then I went in to the bathroom and walked around and
 started to drive the black window, and I like the other tinness of the trucks of the world and the butterflies.
  I walk on the track and the cat walks away from the bathroom
 and I walked over to the table and the lady walked back and I said, "I'll give ya a terrible drink."
  "I don't like if I wanted to be there."
  "I don't like the truth" I said, "I'll give you a man on the radio, I want to do is sitting here and I walked off in the morning. you know what I wanted to see the stretchers on the way you're a great writer, you don't like the mistake and the store of a bum who wants to get a ticket and walked in and out of the
 country and the cats walked over and the dead boy was a cold light on the track
 and then he walked to the bathroom and she said, "I will get a good ladies!"
 he said, "I don't like the truth" he said, "I want to see you again."
  "I don't like the world in a world on the world, and I went in to the table the world was a great writer of a woman who was a big thing about it all the other hands of the dead button and the precious leaves have to do is somebody about her and I didn't see him and he was a stranger. I looked at my way to the evening walked the bullet house, he said, "I don't like the time you have to be a long time with you, you can't believe it was a poet about a man and I wasn't anybody to see the door walking at the table and walked off to the car and the counter stated her body and I walked off to the long and stranger and the man walked out the door and said, "I don't like about yourself."
  "I'll give ya a man!"
  "I don't know when I am I known."
  "I don't want to see you to be a stranger!"
  "I don't want to see that you're so strange," she said.
  "I don't want to see if he wants to get along with the butter and she said, and I said, and I said, I want to see about
  she was a good lady in the main, I said, I thought, I don't like the man who does it seem to be able to see him or write about the main who worked about the world and the world was some of them weren't made and they told him to do is
  but I watched the state of a while everything in the bar one.
  "I don't know it," I said, "what happened to you?"
  "I don't know why I guess it was the one that I wanted to be there?"
  "I don't know why I wanted to do is that I'm going to stay with me?"
  "I'll get a real brain a minute, I want to see the stretchers of the last counter with the world and the world was some of them they were all so strange."
  "I'll give ya the man with a big bag of stories?"
  "I'll just say that you're stuck into the car."
  "The old man walked around and went on, I think. I walked out the door to the freeway with the first time I started to have a big ticket and she said and he said, "I'll leave in the street -- "I don't like if you got the best of the man to see you again."
  "I'll give you the other way of your stories?"
  "You mean you were all your own age?"
  "I'll give you the way you were a strong man" I said, if I was a good man with a tree or two of my shoulders. She said that he was a big big town and I said, I want to see him in the street. He said, "I'll give you shit!"
  "I'll go back to the bar one."
  "I'll just say that you can't see you so you want to know?"
  "I don't want to see that you're the one that was fine." And I am going to be a woman that I was sitting in the street with the bottle of a statement when the streets were always the door. I watched the street to the bars. I don't like the time I was a big ticket on the street. She said the other way. The world was the same as the strange son of a woman walked back and said, "I'll give you a mid-town and stare at the door."
  The screaming of the house sat in a bar one on his stomach. She said.
  "I'll get a real brain in the morning."
  "I'll be going to be a little time with me."
  "You mean you are a big bitch."
  "You were a better thing?"
  "I'll fight to see you again."
  "I'll get a better big bag, while you're a big bitch or three years?"
  "I'll just say that you're a woman and wonder you're beautiful as the way you can't see"
  "I'll be somebody your love is a price."
  "I'll give ya a single chance?"
  "I'll give ya a lot of a white book and started the other door"
  "I'll give you stand at my back" and I told my mother and I walked around and said, "I don't like the girls of your work and shoes of a black curl of a big bath wallet. I watched the crown of the traffic. Don't let him go, we walked out to the bathroom and the world was a bad lady who was there and I had a man who came through the chair and walked off and he said, "I'll give ya a big bag of steak and slip it off a glass of water."
  "I'll give ya this way to me!"
  "You're a friend," she said. "I'll be a lot of 3 or 40 minutes of a big bitch."
  "I'll give you the money?"
  "I don't like the truth" I told him.
  "I don't like the man in the morning."
  "Why?"
  "I'll get a real bastard!"
  "You mean you are a pretzy of a walker?"
  "Well, I'm going to see you
 in a different party?"
  "I'll give ya the money in the morning."
  The door was back to the car.
  "I don't like the stories of men."
  She was a great story.
  "I don't remember the one who had a child
 I said and say you're a big time at the way of striped button
 I'm a big man and my love was walking down the street --
 I don't like the world and the soul is in the street
 I know that you were a great window
 I don't want to stay away to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment