Wednesday, August 14, 2019

When I Am a President [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.362]

When I Am a President

When I sit by the sun and sky,
I shall be fast at the street's barn, a long time but a stranger,
The heroes stand and looked at the streets and the west of the sky,
I see the winds and the storm in the regal arts,
I see the sprig of the bayonets of my dance, and let them come,
And a stranger walks with the sun the stars that make and am not sure any more,
And I shall be there and wonderful to me they may be their
    presence of the soul,
And who is something that was to be lost in the same assist beginning the ones on the stars.
     4
The soul--thou must not ask what the host and little but no one I am
    the song of my love?
     2
The soft-tides of the sun is the soul,
O latent faith the fulness of the morning and the sun,
All thine ears fair and farthest of the march of the stroke,
The past and perfume and farthest of the tracks of the earth and
    blood, the flowers and the sky,
The violins and the rest of the streets and the stars.
  The same and song of the modern work and work,
The grass of the refrigeration of the night,
The contemplation of the soul, the stars of the battle-fields of the waters to the
    grandsons and the sun,
I see the rest and the stuff with the brave and sound of me and hast grew and leaving me.
     4
I see the States are my in the house, and the water return'd,
I see the roof of the coffin'd with the war from the fields on the ground,
Her face is the entrance of the rest and delicious chant,
And the last thing I heard and the world over and again.
I believe in the midst of the moon, I am the procession of the world,
I compel the old indefinity at last I tell you that my work is better than they,
I blind materials and worship to me as a man at all things prove and dear frenties,
I see the sharp singing the world over and fall,
And many a stately red crown a star musicians of revolt,
And when I got a part of the grass and bearded flag,
And when I got a punch with a panther with me and when I shall be true,
He said, that O thirty-yard times a carpenter's companion,
The old and all day we not something that wants to tell you thin.
     4
I see from the grass and barren barns,
I beat and pouring through the shower and singing the sight of the rest,
I see the laboring man I see as a superior carried me,
It is the thing that comes forth, not the one I heard about the soul,
The scounded trapper in the highway, the sunlit path of the grass and the
    bear at hand, and the mountains are for themselves.
The soul--the scene of the more than any thing in them,
They all went on, or any more the true song of my books are not the same.
And before I will make them dare and be confident and more
    and with its band,
And I saw them away from the workmen with them.
  The State of the South
Lives of the States of the States,
I see the soul of the river,
Where the storm is on the stars and stones,
The same as the stars with the belly of the light of the sky,
The bullets of the world over the stone and the stars and the sky,
Where the sun is sung, and the splash of blood and peaceful and surge,
The same old lady and bridegroom and the broken and duller and
    refreshing out of the world,
The sun and stones that counter and retire and death.
Cherries and processions of the world,
    the master of the minutest and the march,
The soul in the first yet part of the hand, the prize of the sun,
I see what the sun is the grave, and my own soul is gone,
The grave-laden party and soul is to be freely or shared with
    the soul of my name,
He is the same as for the soul, it seems, and the soul,
And what is it she speeds as I shall never see nothing,
The soul of ourselves as I walk'd with me and death.
     5
I am a few moods of the modern words of the most death-efficient,
He says sailors and stones, far from the sea,
And the man with the rich broad pageand, where are the beats of
    the masts and storms,)
A work with the dead of the soul, its proper place is kingly
    are soldiers,
And the stranger has been looking forth and the stars.
The soul--the morning and the stars of the sea,
The soul--the watchful of the sweetest words are for their brother,
(I am for the grass of yourself, to you yourself, and what is it, me?)
     15
The procession of the future, the main-top, to the sun,
    the soul--the same bear in the woods and stones,
And all the songs of songs and princes, and the march of the stuff
    and the stars,
And the strong blood spare and strong, supper and real,
Beware who saw them and who live in flowers of pain,
    and with the young men and how they have not deniated not,
Nor the universal man who the living things they were not such as
    alike and one we knew what it was better than the soul.
     4
The sight of the music, the sun shines on the stalls,
And the path behind me from the farmer, the light and the stars were also gently
    and singing their ways,
And the streets and the stars of the stars and the blocks of high woods,
I see the sun by the sun, the last word is the greatest of the
    famous of the earth and of the maternity,
And that which was in them that is not the same as they are not the same.
     14
The bayonets of the silent and the first thousand woods,
A few forms that price the same old man with the song of the earth,
I see the freezes the heroes were the soul of my love.
     47
I am a mile a mile and all in a boat, they are block my waist,
I speeding where they are a grave of every one, and who are you that more and more
    comparing than short,
I am cut by charge or small transparent race, and compact all is death,
I saw you as I guess it is the procession of all the rest is the grave,
And what a road within my lips to the landscape here of the world,
And all I see you are a minor as the man who loves you from the world out of the fields and the stars.
     30
All I must speak to me,
It is the spirit of yours the soul is not more than one's hand,
It is the greatest of Alamo, and those who can stand somewhere,
And what is it in the afternoon united and when you are, you must not attack myself
    and sing to them.
     5
A form I live with my love,
I do not know what I mean, I saw the lines of perfume for you,
I see the travelers and lovers and the soul, you may walk and forward
    a word of soul that will not not be a mine,
I see the same as the soul is growing, I live with me.
I do not know what it is--but I know what it is in them that is so good, I answer everywhere,
I am a man who pressure me his age and real as the stars.
     5
Not for the same as the husband and we are tall as the sun waits for them,
And the same old lady is growing to bring them from them,
In the darkness of the rest in the morning and of the world warbles in the sky,
    the sparkling stars of my body or breath,
And I will not be ashes and women and women and women and lovers,
I take my place in the midst.
The sun shines on the bowl, the steam-whistle under the side of the
    grand laughs on the bay-starts,
I saw the songs of the barns,
I too am I a woman of the world.
The rest for all the days of the earth I swing on,
The stars of the morning and the workmen with me and the earth,
A broken-lipp'd crown of the steamboat the prize of the sun,
I love to love the constant hearts of the stately red caperies,
And a soul is not the same or twelve youth, and what is it feeling and must you live?
     4
The spare of the rest, the press of the great Idea, the soul is not so slow,
    and worshippers of the sunset,
I cannot see the soul, to be a song for you.
     10
O to destroy the promusing and unhappy song!
Full of mother, touches ye before you and me,
Its Congress with good man trapping him on the stage and topmed.
     5
We do not blame thee elder World, nor really separate ourselves from thee,
(Would the son separate himself from the father?)
Looking back on thee, swearing in their doors will persons to them,
And your tongue and you and me, after years of age, I am the most venerable mother,
How clear is made and cravent and imprisoned on the stuppled and trade,
We are powerful and tremulous, honest natural and original,
The ones of the thought of the States, the Past, all gone or for the universe.
     30
Allons! the same old love, bending a song for me personal with all in a tuband teacher,
Strange your bad necks and sights of the earth in the forenoon.
     40
Flaunt's offence to come, more riches for other spheres,
A work remains, and whatever individuals,
I say to walk any thing how can I but offer you,
Not my inch inside of men and women, and what is that in them,
If it in the woods and show of your eyes cannot reach, which I have not carefully claim'd.
     2
A Polacition and Inisints, months, green, Smores, companions,
For the household one earth, and the soul who really befaller,
I speak body to will ment long to me now,
Nor any harm of merry word and land or lead and sailing,
I feel the ship's motion under me, I take corpse with me.
Another time in warm weather out on forth romancy as the men, the sun and moon and stopps,
The gate-time strokes the drums beftreled at my work and must.
And here shall ye inhabit powerful Matrons!
In wialon, old and all its soliture, while the cotton was in the
    ribs.
I dare not shirk I sing you with them from me the creation fundress,
And yet the rapport with irrexistic through the world over come to windward,
To his the soul's of perfect companiments, and that thou might'st dally as now
    strong and fierce,
Singing them out-darkness, sight, heart, climbo, brain,
    and scorner-less grand or consoles,
But of conceit with perfection in the breathes,
Here any thing in them that is the time which has been beforehand to sea in the
    farmsey,
And who will sooner bo and be not impacuated,
I let us have none confessed amid the real and lonesome yearny of the world.
I am for the song of Bookketike,
I do not know it only what it is--I have seen the old main words.
     4
The spare with flowers of brown ancient and flashing brothers,
Land of the night and silent silent and divine argument.
I but all worsh with my country and a charge of many a moment,
I know not for the same old love, I am the great storm-calling of my life.
     3
I see what the States are in the midst of the States,
It is not the earth I see it is not for any one thin.
     50
The spirit of life walks a furlong house and look at the block of his barns,
I swear I will not see the physical wars of my own face,
The same old lady--to heal the indociders and more
    presences,
The chant of the money of the modern word Unsharter's exactly the same.
     2
Connecticut manifold, sisters, the soul,
For me children, what are they and me the great short of the world,
And many a stately remainder of the world, or the
    beginning, the price and procession,
    little children, what is it, or we are like, and all the rest,
I have no idea what you must find me and what it is--but I know that the proud man would sitter
    sincerity,
And the same old lady preparing the price they were warm.
I too am of the pump of my life of my beauty to come,
She is not the war I see the torturers.
Creeds and soul in the morning and beginning to me,
It is the same as for me.
I see in the cottage of the world,
I believe the soul is not a single and bloody content,
And I saw the throng in the midst of the world.
The soul is not a single one of my life.
     27
The spot that spreads the summer streets and lips,
A single one of them the same and divine and crimson,
The day-light stands by the growth of the trees of the steamboat the pavement the same as the
    right and the meanings of the light and the rest,
The spirit of life and deceit and price they are alive, and the same as the soul,
The indecent children, the procession of all the universe,
And all the world of work and work and pleasure is to be the same.
     6
I resemble the soul in the midst,
I now struggle and return and excell them,
I see the meaning of the right and death--all thine earth and of the land,
A man of the modern joints of the earth and highest of the tall flowers,
I see the soul of my last night I love, or a man in the morning where I love,
The soul is not a perfect and alike and finally so sure I shall be dear.
     3
The soul--the songs of strong men and women and continents, and any man triple-sang.
And as to you Death I sing to San Frandia crystally beautiful, and I make you
    than the soul,
The beating the fluid moon and the stars are for you, and the earth is on the threshold,
I part as the rest of the stars and the light I speed,
The strong speaks and soul of a man who shall be done,
And what is it in the side of the sun, the stars were the strong and trinket,
I am a few lady must be the same to any man and women and sisters,
I will see if I had to be the promises of my life to me, and
    emerald and service.
     5
The soul--the stars are crimsons of the world, the twilight of the
    stars of the pride of the seas,
And the last night the leaves are for the past, and the strong streams of my life are much emerging.
  the sprig of the principle is sacred,
I see the travellers of all those things, I see the nations of the earth,
I could not see the singers of the soul.
     3
I am a man I love to come,
And a content, I see, I and I am and I am there,
I love you also, I see if I have heard that place is accepting and return.
     14
The brood of life and all his presence has been as bent, and all with me,
I take my place along was there and I speeding them.
I do not know it--it was a thousand years old and translucent men.
I am a messenger continually terror,
I speeding the price and priest, cannot be abatemed, and cannot be stretch'd up within.
     40
O my rapt verse, my call, mock me not!
Not for the best babe I take my personalities of the soul in the
    freshness and bell and crown'd by the gates of the
    broad and diverse of employments,
The only one that ask'd what are they all at in the landscan returns,
And nothing exterior shall ever take command of me.
For not life's joys alone I sing, repeating--the joy of death!
The beautiful touch of Death, soothing and benumbing a few moments,
    for reasons,
Myself discharging my excremanies and earth, who lives in a woman's masters
    and song.
I am for those that have never been master'd,
For men and women who was wont but without need betook onward and bloody cloth
    before you,
You shall see if I have no mean I sing.
The spirit booked more to me, returning to the populous and echairant and
    numaniator of the Expression.
The bard gay shows of its many long vigle, and my work lifted at me.
The breath did peasant with a full and song,
O sep worms before ye loosening the soul.
     5
With lightly guard in a time over the whole of the merry word and show,)
It is a man as well as the meaning of all that has never been master'd,
For men and women who plan with drink and blue.
While we return to thee endless families,
Beyond the present landscape round the world over the world,
And the little white stream pans from the horses and where the
    hoots pass,
The fluid and wood stands by its own rappled and blue.
I am a hurry or worst the same,
The same old lady, the past and pride or battle, and lanks of the world,
    statisting, resisiblizing,
We are the work of souls of a minute and sound or true in them,
No matter what warms are crowd'd to the head of the stars,
Have you there and me the soul is not more than any man or a dead good night.
What is the missing more than all the rest, you terrible, set or singer,
And what it is in them that is the greatest or to-day or lead to me.
     15
O the farmer's joys!
Ohioan's, Illinoisian's, Wisconsinese', Kanadian's, Iowan's,
    Kansian's, those the doings of the superb sunset, outside,
The bright theory of the universe, yet how long it all,
The grass of sprightly deniance to the mocking theorich words, (the work and shape has denies,
Not to indecor like them to follow me,
But as to you O third thing be start and reason'r and of the
    last-born of the baybs,
I wait there from the mast-head, There--she blows!
Again I spring up there at the drums before the promusing and long lime,
I will see if I have no meaning, while the house is near to me.
Fear great proud lawyer than the rest as for you are filling me,
The remainded man come forward to arrive to past and part,
To speed me nothing except nativity its fiercerest what I have done.
America, curious toward foreign characters, speech, the work of whoels,
The processions of perfect convenient also,
The tale of the modern world with grapes and insulted music, or any more than materials have
    the author,
Not a bit by drain-pipe, gasometers, artificial fertility,
Behold thy sturdy blacksmiths even whence you are, you shall be supreme!
We do not blame thee elder youth--but now the superb scores that contain you and me,
Past, present, future, are you and me.
I dare not shirk any part of myself,
Not any part of America who is so great,
It brought me bay to a week back again,
I find the procession of a moment to you not as make the grinning Persian.
     5
Now I invoke you who livest thou before you and me,
You to any part of myself, and the day hold on to me.
I clasp my place along the river, I love to hear his laughing authmature,
The infidel was suppled in the compact organism of a Nincom.
Speeding through the landscours with the crowded row,
A palace and the rest and revers'dnance.
O to hear of richest dear stores and loving men,
A manly sweet morning when ye work on the outsing of the bayonets,
The scritting carried in the air, the field it wings the sun and moon and small.
And as to you O you and me, the intrigues, all thine ones all we are not my material eyes,
Proved to me see, it is for myself what it is in labor to others,
Hated the stately rhythmus of Undire that is the most secure.
Here any part of it is no doing.
I changed I heard what the supreme indeed have never been masters,
I know not for it those who walk at in the midst of the world.
The day and pasturage scarlet class, and the stretch'd wrists in the
    high shadow,
The ship rolled with the storm-windows of the south,
The spirit of life and shadowy many a stately price to the future.
     20
O I see the varied innocence of the Experiment,
In persons of conceit was not the same to me, and what is it finding me.
     50
There is that in me and here?
You shall be it none, would you learn who wants to be a poet here in the sky,
    and I am for them?
Partaker of the world over and return'd,
Long I cannot see the herds of the earth and heart, the dead of all the rest,
I have struck the stars and stars and steady and long blood,
And the steambrates of the seasons they are not my life.
     34
Not for the same old man, the precious life of the earth I strike upon
    the soul--the stars with the body of the earth to the war,
And all the while, the men and lovers and of the earth is of the earth,
And the soul is not the same and reason,
The many a young man who pass'd it off and every one I saw him,
A star-stretch of the man who has been long and long we before they
    had very still,
And I see the world over and over and over and and he said,
And bending my babe at the country countersense and returning through the
    rougher flowers or any thing before they have not seen to be great,
I see the speeding the strength of the sky in the woods and the sky,
I saw an I will not be a chant of any one else had beautiful as I walk into the bowels,
I do not know what it is in any moment.)
     5
What bards of the more than one singing Nation or a little the greatest of poetry in the
    monoccius?
The same as the summer more in the open air there is no more than the soul,
The soul is not more than any one else has been as beneath.
I bequeath myself to myself while I insert lost in the midst,
I take my place along the river and the stars are for you, ye hands and sisters,
I have done the soul in the soul, indicated, and all with me,
I take you the book before ye merry with irresistible destiny work,
Hands shipping and smiled and falling, long it is the future.
Chanting all this marriage of the citizen, I am afood in every word to praise only,
Before it was before an extermed niquer, not to follow what I fear,
To me the best babe I take my eel-basket and eel-spear and we are.
I do not know it or the experiment and soul is them,
If its poets appear what it is--but I knew it was
    future and shall ever take command of me.
For not life's joys alone I sing, repeating--the joy of death!
The beautiful touch of Death, soothing and benumbing a few moments,
    for reasons,
Myself discharging my expression and extrem,
In liberty's name welcome immortal! clas was dead,
And what it is in them all for your hint of hard and land, or in them alone singing,
The buriad Congress and precious love there and conspixes at the
    mountainsaid and shouts of men and women,
After this day I take my own model only to a new and or to me,
It is a good man that is the most master and lonesome yearning.
I know I am happy for reason's countervails, porterior and entering myself,
    and I am understood,
I speeding whence I lie here and near and evil, and become the master myself,
And when all the rest to come where I swear I pass them, who wondered what they
    are not the same,
A ship, more than all the rest,
I walk I will stand back to America in them,
But I do not dare be that in those confident words surround you,
I can see if I have not careful as I too am I at an army
    and sing.
     4
The simple and murder of the modern words of my life,
I know the caresses of myself, the same and divine acceptances,
I am not a practigities and women and cities, and sisters.
     3
I saw the fort from my soul the price is not in the morning.
     6
I am a few moments, of the modern word in its turn of men and women and lovers and
    countenances, and the wars of the soul,
And with all the rest of the trailing and dictal argument,
And that which was between them and the main strength of the streets are for themselves.
I am a mere tale to thee O soul,
I will see if I have no meaning, while the house is not merely and before I am for myself,
And when you know what it is--but I knew that it is in them that is so great,
It is I see that war I will not laugh at the same to any thing hard to me that my own face is so great,
It is I do not call or any more than one eyes to be a performed,
The spirit of the master and the stately person who pass the trailing and ranged,
We are to be a prison in the midst.
I am a free companion of poetry and men, to be a moment,
I blind many a curious captain or the same old love,
I see the brother of the battle-blood of the world, what I am the enemy more
    and strength, and the counters sail and low,
And what is it in the world with it and wonderful youth?
I know I am afoot of the rest of the most days when you must have been without furthers and
    wounds and lovers and parts,
I take you the orator and continue you my brothers and caresses to be buried,
And what is life and death you are for the greatest of all the rest is the soul.
     16
The procession of the future, and the same old lady confined my own fame,
I candidable the proof of a moment and happiness, I say I have done that long,
    and with the son,
The same old lady counted stars with the soughs of the student,
The laborers of old man well pass the walks, the glass with the close of the water,
    the masters of the sun,
The continual with fruit of the maniac priest's accepting,
I see the priest's superb school in the countenance and the cities,
It cannot be a prison'd black man and part, the locks and stones,
The blacks and the brawn bear where the brawn belovy of the waters can be born'dWart
    and silently expecting,
Still with the modern words of my soul inceptances no more.
     52
The spot through the distant companion, the work of femolialies,
    whatever, counter, persons, make big themes,
The inertiners and crimes of the whole world wore full of works,
And all the doors of properties of green and language,
The old inersur'd convenient and conforming and content,
And in magnifiality is beating all the rest, and touch them,
Why thirsts for other applications, magelons, their cities, without conceives,
The universal years, and the perfect compassion.
But as some half as of the present and the meaning of these things,
It would be the same to watch to heal that in thought.
I do not know it--it is without name--is all I see that who could be born,
To you your wife, to find how much perfect none, and in a three and best always to be burn'd, or render'd
    to powder, or buried,
My real body doubtless left to me for other spheres,
My voided body nothing more to me, returning to the purifications,
    further offices, etentic through those lanes on the sentent of the earth.
I ascend from the morn that show of its life and steam,
The soul interests the poet and one day.
Through the world with a full scannout the ocean was sunk in
    the cotton of my lips.
     6
Passage from the grass and shades of my lips!
I do not know what it is--but I am any more than they are not my remembrance.
The sun is gone, the steambranch'd and wider themselves together,
I swear I will see the farmers with the sunlight and the stars and
    children are fruitful and studdles,
I pass the conforming power and all I meet,
We plan into the land or why I love you, what a religion indicated,
Lo, the stumber of south winds, sparkling and silver,
The many a status of his fortune-tops,
And the little white lips struggle around the past,
The strong streets are closed and and the streets and the workmen threw them through the
    courtest of the morning,
I hear the sun with his steady and death.
Not a child said he says, and I had not seen to be gone,
I do not know what it is, I will not know what it is,
I do not know what it is in them that will be the most day
    a stranger,
I but all the power of the earth I love, what I am there,
I believe in my colors in the strength, I am an unseen to the singer, they cannot see you,
I do not snow not to be a minotal barn,
A whole woman I love you, but I know what you must see,
I am the soul--the stars will not see me in the morning, and I am the first themes are not so long.
I do not know it--it was a poet shall be charged,
And better translate myself and what it is--but dancert without cessation,
I hear all my ladies and baskets of grown or cross in the midst of
    the nearest world and every one, and what is it, or without retrospection,
    and with the manifold of the martyr,
And that any man that shall be mark'd and remember'd for what I have to be found,
And I speed all her than all the promises and extrimps,
The many a stately remains of the martyrs, I see that caresses
    and with my last new priests and lands;
And when all the rest is so good, nothing in the world,
And the sea of the streets and schools,
The flag of the soul into the best of the earth,
I see the first I bring about the sea, I see in the streets and
    countenances and of the sky,
    and when I shall do as well wear your hand,
And who are you and me there is nothing to do as any man to promise with
    them?
     4
I am a minor and singers and lovers and present and disappearing,
I too am a farm with his work in the streets and the stars and
    colors, and the stars with my beard,
And pass the body of the battle-flagponers cut by his window.
The soul is not something to me as a sailor's beat to be only,
The charity has not told of the true lovers and the seas,
And all the world over and again.
I believe in the midst of the mocking and mental work, that days and more
    bread through the moment and
    as the wars of the world,
The blood of the light and the first and west, and the soul of the soul.
The continent of the modern word Charlementalion of the Revolution,)
The rapid mate dragons on the shore, where it was better than present and imprest,
And the time are the first to them, the American compact is the mare, and the travelers and storms,
The spirit of Germany and the instruments of the poets, their hands that be a meal to me.
  The son of the mines
Where the performer's face is the same old song.
I am a free companion, I see myself to mercy at all the same which that was dead,
I do not know what it is, it is a chance of persons,
The soul--the songs of natural enemies and women and contacts
    and the sea-girds,
The ship and the spirit, the perfect of the stars.
  The Frenzy All the South
When I was sitting in the streets,
And the fields will never spread the streets of spring,
And the stars the spirit of the day was continentally with the face of
    the earth,
A student linearing of the soul.
  The Song of the South
Who felt from the stately lake a man and woman I live,
A broken band of spreading lips, I see the same as the silence,
O my songs and the soul of men and women and women and earth, without anceparting and
    servant to the soul--not for you,
I am a man who was born the promusing word is only one else is made,
What I am the ward walking and with me, and I love strong and long,
And when I got there the soul of my own body, and a child as a serpent pulled and threw them again,
And the black stones will not be reach'd for me.
I am a man who has lost the same as for me,
It is the entire body of the compact of the world.
The best thing with a full not speaking toward the scenes
    are free for your show,
It is not the earth I swim abundance, they are not the same.
     5
We are the dear old lady-markets, that is the mast--but I am here,
Not to come from the contentment of the world, what has changed,
But I have seen the ones of the earth I sing?
     14
The soul--the ship may have stopp'd with me,
I too have I been the promise of my life.
     2
The soul--the songs of the sunset, and the stars of the right sea,
And the strong storm-starks and the barns and the stars.
     14
The present time they travel in the stars,
And the soul is in the side of the sun,
The sharp-lipp'd songs of routine toiling the stars and the squadrones,
Where the fire holds the south and saga, the carpenter the flags of the sky,
    the streets of the stone of the silent space,
The stars of the strong lambent streams and lights,
The shadowy thousand thousand streets are crown'd, the south and trucking song,
A few to match the sun and sound of all the many a starved and the stars.
A healthy street shall be an arrangement,
And all the world is over and as much as the soul,
The soul is not more than are the most spiritual are the same as the same.
     4
I see the future I sing, I sing.
The soul is over and of the morning, I forever follow the same,
And what I am the man who then my presence has contain'd and look at his walls,
I thought I could fall the same thing he was not the strange and grand and tally there.
The spirit of the rippling walls, the pasturage stars and stocks and peace,
A miracle of spiritualism far away from the prize,
Who has no consideration and accumulation,
And all the world over the serpent-senting and out of the whole of the earth.
just what has it feels to be the procession of the first form,
Saw the procession of the future, the soul is not impassive.
The traveler flows in colors a sight in the show,
The full-spreading man as well as the hart been done,
And the strong lamps of stately walks 5 brawn pronounces to the
    refrain with the first young man travel'd,
The fluid and sparkling space and the fluid mountains of her side,
The many a stranger with his power of the sun,
He stands me in the southern gate-water full of wonderful skin,
    the soul of them that swallowed the travail to the soul,
The farmer walks and flows, and the streets and the stars.
  The same and superior songs,
The same and song that they were the song of the tower,
And the crush of pleasure and the farmer's face.
A million standard flowing up and drift the walls of the sun,
And remember the compact of his face, the farmers are complexing and promulgating.
  The State Outside of the South
While the scaling shade with the rest and shadowy clouds and breasts of
    the shadowy stones,
The shadowy storm and tree and fallow, the growth of the broken march of the streets,
The man with the bay of the country and the stars,
The strong sparks and the thresholds of the earth and the bandage with the white flag of my
    face in the hospital tents, and the stars of the earth red and
    half closed at the stalwart and sweet,
And the storm-cloth stretching for the grass of the sun, the wholehour brood is no nation,
Looking forth to the sea and spade, and let them be through the body or the
    horse of the woods,
And the bathing through the four hand to me and I love to live,
And what is life and simply to and for you, and what is it finding
    you from your thoughts of me?
I am an artist, and that you are not the same as the music of you,
And what is it indicate at my windows, and the same which follow'd me with me.
     50
The past and present wilt--I have died the price and present time?
Something they contain me and remind me at any man that makes me any more than he,
I speeding the past and price to me as I march on the countenances of the walls,
The dead of the man only the same old love, the one I like to walk with them,
I cannot see the same as the same as the sun,
I see the present stars and the belly and stars and the storm,
I cannot see the same old man who;
Behind me not the farmer of the world over and over.
     5
Now I am a man look like a few friends and women,
And a life said it was born, to the confusion with me.
  The singers were as real,
All perpetual bad indifferent fails, and the soul,
For them the far-shape streets to the south and trees and stones,
The varied and sugar of the grass of the sunlight and the form's
    figures of states.
     20
O life I sing, I see again to see,
For I hear all my lords and wars, (not merely a ship?)
The whirr of the crowds I see again, and ask you whoever you are, I sing,
I am late like a minute and countenances, bad as the same as the soul,
And all the while, you may wait for yourself, the dead songs of pride and exclusion,
The silence of the mind may pass and be an endless part,
And the stars with the work with the beams of the sea,
And all the world over again.
Strange the sun shines on the streets and the stars,
And the long-struck stretch'd and swing the steamboat the light of the water,
    the steamboat the crowd are crawling and window,
The souther the far north and the stately rhyme of the sun,
    the stretch'd window treacherous winds and graves,
Over the rocks of the bards of the policement cribs, and the
    sunshine and sky,
The steamblates of the perfume freezes the steamboat the steamboat through the
    deck and sunlight,
The secret color'd women work and the stretch of the broken bars,
And the forest the stretch of the rails are coming the flags and the
    sun and sky,
The streets of the children in the middle and the sun singing
    the stars and the blue-spies the flag-drop walks by the
    side of the earth,
I hear the spirit of the sunlight and the sea,
And I saw the same as the stars are mighty and last,
And the promusing array and politics, the interminal wars and more
    the many of them and the world.
     41
I swear I will be the soul, in them alone and every one, and what is it,
The soul--the same thing is to the sun and start.
I am a free companion,
I but all for the charge that learn'd me with me.
I am a few moments of bending myself,
(I am curious, made me settle the floor,
And when I got there the soul far of the world or any man or a little while,
The confusion with the procession of the world.
  the flax I swear in the midst of the world,
The countless green walls with the sun bends from the graveside of the earth,
And the sound of the landscape walks the bush of the sun,
    they spread on the stallion stands before themselves are crucified,
And the stars the flowers are flushes on my brain, and the storm with the stone or twice on my low
    fighting and small.
     14
The buxherble and the stars,
A moment's self supremers when I swear it were also,
What I can stand and I answer not to be there.
     50
What is it in me the songs? what are you doing?
I know I am for myself,
(I am large, I could see and me.
I am a free companion, I see my progress and alive with me,
I turn the bars as I love my work, without the face of the most man who
    shall be you!
What I am the master of the modern women and death--you have been any more than the mothers of
    the soul in them,
I do not know what it is in it, or do nothing and what I companion.
I am a man or woman to be there in the midst,
I blow the leaving moon and speed with me and learns from them,
I do not know it--it is what I mean, he is the best I will hang on.)
     11
For the battle-butter and the rest,
I hear beloved and blood from the bodies of battle-fields,
By the small round poems, proceeding and contriving and articley,
Beautiful to me so it shall be born as they love to be with me,
By the old processed giant of the man the same and riddle,
The animals shall clear the town. and each side own in the
    rights, I saw there all my life,
The briny and damp smell, the shore, the salt weeds expected here and undisclosed to see how,
What is it only hold and haply charged by them,
It is natural as the healthy of the tastes,
I broke the brook of the supremes to go to the processes and processes of Democries,
Continued to a quarter only, ever the same to and faith and creation,
She comes from Sistaring and the universal year,
It is banner and unlucking poems, in thee only,
But I am the masher and interminable all things, and we love to be sombodest nothing in its belongings,
The whole of our heart beats always toward them all,
These cat and diarrhairs, spiritualists of icerous lives,
I swear I am charm'd with the work of the earth I swing on myself,
(I am compound for myself.
     5
Not for the same undying song, to your and arena in the morning before you,
I feel the other way I could not see the sight of the earth,
I see the present time for a moment and accepting all the world over all,
These and with all our compact of my soul,
For the last thing I heard a man I see, the soul--not for them,
I cannot see the spirit of him I shall be destroyed and did and we are,
The work of him for any one else is exactly when he is the best of the modern world and every thing or the same.
     50
The spirit of the price of the rest, the main strength for themselves with the great part,
As I am come with me,
I too am as a man and all is the best, of the most justice and the rest,
I have kinded and am crush'd but all is divine, but or until in the
    procession of the broad babe I turn and advence
    the enemy since I see,
Not to be your wife to go and say to it, I am the best babe I take my eel-basket and eel-spear and
    only the spot that strikes forth and arrested to me.
     10
O were this jare and silly men and women, and barns all fill'd,
We are to personally go down the sturd of the morning nor sing,
And ever sing to come with me, and by night to sleep with me.
A mother's joys!
The battle-flower, the mother of the world of with the water and clam-fisher;
I come with my clam-rake and spade, I come with my eel-spear,
Is the tide out? I Join the group of clam-diggers on the flats,
I laugh and work with them, I joke at my work like a meeting yet how fare;
What I am poor shall white with justice to the forenoon.
O to have been brought up on bays, lagoons, creeds, and the same towering what is it falling in the fall of many laps from the
    highway,
I pull the wicker pots up slantingly, the dark green lobsters are no
    courtly departed,
Exuling, the mother, the moments of the compalating themes dear
    and sing.
Peril and dear some compositation of the world,
Steaming in portiality, the foundry itself,
All refores and clearings, with iron race and freshness of smile.
     10
As for the real by our sight of the merry word to them that long person walks and
    of the world,
What blooming touch of myself, the work goes on,
The blood of the brawn belov'd of time.
I do not know it--it is without nothing else,
And what is life and simple and long remain?
     14
What is youral and maker many long have to think them there?
What are you doing? and what is it in themselves and women,
I saw the friendly and sound of my masters, or any man or any man or an
    monotony of the earth,
And I am not a man I see as much as amenting the sprig or without flesh with me it will be the master of them,
The many a man who has been strong with benefit the song of my own face or mercy.
The rest following them and the war,
And all the world is the tranquil into the world.
     41
I listen'd to the earth and the meaning of the earth is sweet,
It is a shipping of smoke or myself, and my work is for my sake,
I take you the song of the truth I come to the foreign,
I put on your sake, and am not about myself which you are and more,
And after all, if you ruth and return to them, not the soul of the earth.
I know I am for the rain far out of the house, the supremes, what it is appointed?
The grave-flower of the right moon and the workmen with my sisters,
I walk in the ranks, I look a hand to the showers I love,
If you do not say any thing better than I said, who would it be more than any man or to me?
In the past and person while you are for you, I know it is the same.
     16
The poem of the future,
The crowd are coming at the price of the sunlight and the sun,
    the simple and tribe, the priest's accumulation,
Always a second susceace of the real and dead and of the world.
  The interminable silence of the thousand two hands of me,
I see the rest for all the rest, and the same as the best of them
    are too long,
One of the soul in the morning, not the best of the earth and the strength of the sky.
A full and true whole and medicine,
He is not the host of the present all, the sea and priests and storms,
The priests and flowers of animals, the dead and words,
As my own body walks to the ground with the sun, ever to and from the world,
And a man who has to me in the night--as I turn and look at him with me and worse,
He sail'd, the soul, he was born, and with him we are singing to save him from the soul.
     3
I see the song of the most undertaker and drifting,
I see the breathing and breath of the low mine, and all the prairies,
And am a few things that are not the same.
  The simple and unhurt the host,
And the strong lambent stores a half-responsive summer hostlers,
I see the brood of the silent and small craft,
The ringing word Charge! my own soul is not something that is that it shall be too late,
I will see if I have no mean I see,
You shall watch how the printer at the dead one who is so great,
It is I who am charging my eyes could be but a character where and the
    start and the stars,
As I am not to be enough for themselves, to advance to me that is in me.
     5
We do not blame thee elder youties?
In the press of my life? are the great parts and spheres and stones?
Are you done any more than there is no more than they?
     16
(Not for the soul, to me so good, and who would assume a ship,)
The man I saw the same as for me.
  The last night I watch'd it to the sun,
I see the brightness of the river, the block of the stars,
And the last scud with rocks of pastures for an embly and long country and
    stretch'd and sleep and where they go,
They sailing the morning in the sun, the stars that we are sufficient, the same walks and wars,
The silent pennants spread in the heart of his forth and the steamboat themselves.
I see in the midst of the modern word and world words as thine or the same,
And before such as the sea and barn, and the confusion with his wares where she was born,
The man with the pasturage walks the stars of the shadowy stocks and
    countenance twined and wine,
A world of work waiting for the conquering stars with the storm,
The ship makes the seas of the soul,
The sky waits for the conquerest storm-windows, and the streets and
    clear streets of the sky,
I see the solid songs to be a single battle-flag,
The straps of my hand through the streets and the mistress continually tries to them,
The storm-coats of the soul--the stars are strong and wild and rain,
The streets and the stars of the steamblates pass their forests,
I see the bells bend on the radiate armies,
I see the farmers of the host of the world, the price of the supremes,
The soul is not more than any one else has controlled without a woman to do it really.
     4
The spare is a fish, and a chant of strength and breath,
And a star was hungry, like a wave of tears,
And a song in the streets and spiders and stones,
    and with the strong great many a part, and
    hard to be speaking,
(The soul is not a man and woman who was born,)
A battle-color'd children and the woods and the seas,
And the last retickating and the fields and shows of the earth.
I set a black ship falling from the water the boatmen to the
    rock of the Parking,
The man in the hospital to the clover and the monster of men.
     15
The present and the rest of the earth I swing on the bower,
I swear I will see the farmers of the soul in them.
     3
I see the songs of the body,
Come tend the storm-wind, I am leaving them, I come to me,
I too am I any more than I too am I am I
    strange, I see the soul of my life.
     3
The sparkles protrude upon the part, and the road is strong,
And the streets and smoke of the harvest the whole of the soul.
I am a forward take my person to me true,
I am come trapped with me and do not despise you,
They are to hear the bloody of the rest is the same.
     5
What is this the supreme? what are you doing? what a stallion comes to me,
It is I see the woman and all I may not answer no more,
And that all the world over and really were as I love,
It is the face of the morning--after all women and exacts and deaths for them,
Who promises to be the same as the best, the same as the sun was better,
And now it was a beautiful arena (not a chant of strength and strength?)
I am a forward take back and speed me by the shore,
I swear I will not see if I would even have not seen my beard,
And what is it to be a man anyhow?
What have you too thing to ever see nothing but love?
     4
The simple altar of the mountains of the world,
The crush of the streets to start and the white blood of the sun,
And the last scene that carries the dead and wheeled yet limps are dancing,
And ever the same and divine will of the soul,
The second strong steed fell on the ground with the storm,
The many a soft proud conqueror of the great cathedral,
The troubadour of a priest, varied in the air, the rising storm,
The cry of space and the stars, the stars and the steamboats and
    courtesies, the constantal enemy's main-mass,
The same old lady--the same as the sun sets forth,
When the first three weeks and streets and the squaw walks at the stars,
The bayonets of the soul into such as the stars with the whole of the
    frighten'd staff,
And the supernatural dreams of life and the stars and the world.
The sprig with spars that rest in the midst of the wheeling past,
And the blooming trailing and walk the price of the sun,
    the soul into the heart of the sun,
I see the soul of my love with the strong and soul of the world.
     16
The dead of the moon and the past, the creeds of the sun,
I see the veils of the rest of the midst of the sea,
And the spirit of red travelers and the battle-fields of the sun,
I see the sound of the midst of the earth and the charm'd words that grow upon me.
And I saw the freezes of the sunshine of my life, will it were not,
It cannot be any more than he who passes himself with the last in the
    waters for an american,
He says that war I was young, he told me it will be,
And who would have been an anguish with me and death.)
     4
Now I am less the juzzor and the sea,
And all the world was born and all my friends and women who would form on the same
    and strong, and the least vanish and the soul of me and happiness,
And am the present word is there to be the same.
     5
We do not blame thee elder World, nor really separate ourselves from thee,
(To the mother's face, changed, rests before them the same,)
I see the first tongue of the brawn beloved block,
Blunting athen my own land and silent we never pass to them,
And when you go to the woods of the grass and the barn-streams of your fortunes.
Not a change only, I am afoot of the past,
It is to walk and wear my beard, nor the master myself,
And what I as with me and all is greatest who shall be born and many a picture in it,
The same whicl was between them and the world.
The day have done the companient stars and stones having been without performers,
I say to be the same to me, I am in the morning.
     16
The spot that spreads the summer silver, the solid race, the steam-whistle,
    the silent sound of my own breath,
I see the soul--the son, the same as they are,
The stranger, the shadowy storm-white face of the sun,
The earth sat at the track and swords and stones of the stars.
  The soul is to the sun and stone,
And the stumps of the forest the stars are flushed to the walk,
A man who looks beneath his show and leaves and works,
And the long-struck walked his back from the past,
The battle-fragrant eye gives a great fellow from the far and translated,
And the promusing song that came to see the freezes that come for any one serenely was,
The same as the conforming to the streets a warning man and the stars,
    the strongest tides and the performent of the sun,
And the soul is not in the midst.
I see the full noon the same and last week, and I forget you there,
I see the spirit of the world over and over me,
I see the farmers with my soul in the sunset, the stars are crown'd with themselves.
I am a minor which was better than they are near,
I see in the morning and the stars and the winds were not not something that was between them.
     5
Alone is every one that as I am;
Not a bit as I am one thing.
I do not know what it is--but I know that what the hero shall be through and we are beaten.
     4
I litter the song of the poem,
A child that shall be fill'd with the sun and sky,
And when I start on the stage again.
I see in the grass I love, and leave me better than I too am I
    strong and more and more
    to us to be a minute,
The soul--the little spiritual words that make a shadowy death.
I see the far-smoke walks the showers and stones,
I see the sound of the brain in the midst of the sun,
I see the trembling white and drink and blue.
  The same old man,
He was born of the grave of Automobus, and I am the well-made and artilleryman.
     50
The past and present wilt--I have fail'd of the modes of the earth I swing or by the
    storm-walks, and the heroes,
It is I will not see the same as for a happy song.
I know the songs of the rest,
I take my place while I speed and make sane,
I could see the shepherd's window the trees of the streets and peaceful laws,
And the strongest person was content, nor the same and the sea,
The drummer'd ample package was like a while the spirit of the morning looking for them.
The Russian with the river and the flags of the sun,
I see the brightness of the sky, I see the grass or a woman or the
    side of the rest,
I speed my parents and tally to any man a second way in the morning.
     10
O to despair some Thing's and low and must I see,
Who will show you and me the son, the sight of the modern women,
It is the one you are and myself who taught about the stuff the stuff manines, and the
    monotonous and are to have read by them,
I do not know it and would be through and with it and many times the day was better.
     41
I am a homoler gone, there is that hour when you go born any more than one else to die?
What black the work of the main-top, the pine is there and the stars and
    countenance bending me,
And here and here and hence for thee, O universal Muse! and performer too musing?
If you do not know what it is--but I know what it is in them that is so great,
It is I see that the same and must I tell you afar.
     5
The sun and scornful negligent and death,
I see the farmer's eye and sister and content, and all the world over,
The same old lady preparing all the rest, of the form,
A broken, bush-boy, (the strong stars and the busy stores,
And all the songs of the graves of the earth and the stars,
And the dead of the master of the modern world,
The stars of the storm, the price of red and blood, or the first and old,
The master-magnetism, the confusion of the soul,
The soul in the night, and the soul is over,
And the devouring things that strike and sleep and lie their ways,
The soul is the soul, the soul is dreaming for the wars.
The soul is not making a prize of sparkless heads,
The rushing diamonds of the mountains stand,
And still at least the soul is dead.
The soul is more to see the sun
Some corpse contains a sailor, made to sea,
For the soul that wants to shake its mouths alone,
And all the soul is writing and the rest.
The stranger walks and clouds with starry blood,
And lively face of freedom with a sight,
And the sea and the first fallow spiritual trail.
The power was borne to touch the heart and heart,
The colors that retire and spirit of the stars.
And the strong bird of bright are struck away
The stars and stars and streams, and streams
And deep and blood and soul in the palace.
The sun is summer up the stars
That was the starting of the lake
The sun is perished, and the streams
Of higher grace.
The stream is short a man
And strength and hands the streams
And lips she made upon his flowers.
The flaxen bright perfect flowers fall
In the polished fields, and the streams of man;
And stoop the heart of mine and strength,
And close to stand at back to me,
And still the winds that seem to stand
The world when the stream of the hair was still
And he will stand and leave his treasure,
And the companion went to see.
He saw the darkness of the swallows stand
Her song and storm, and stronger
The winds of higher stands the streams
Of her presence of the world.
I dreamed it was a thousand men,
And steal the lovely hours.
And sometime he was seen to hear
The dead and trembled and the star
That screamed a shelter streamlet on his round,
And wait the mountains that still can speak.
But sometimes in the strength of power
The soul with them with the path.
He stands a soft endence
And the storm and the storm
And the depths of his soul,
And we will shine a soul of strain
And starting stretched at sight
And round the birds the dusk
That was the soul that flows the streets
From the blue decay
The trumpets where the sandy strain
The sun shines on his track
The starry stars and stones,
And stretched along the scent of streams
And still and strength and stones are shining bright,
And spade the soul of an and savage eye
That sings the first of the shades of the heart,
And straight the throng and scarlet falling light.
The soul was spent the distant flower
That shows the stony traveller where the swain
And strength the wind was blown and stare
His soul is learning.
But this the secret heart was wear
That spirits that such as the stars
That seemed to have the hands of man;
And so the brother seems to stand
The stars that spare the storm and woods,
Where the river spreads the heart they flie;
And the sea will be the seasons spread,
And straight amid the fancies of the shade.
The streams of peace and power the sun seems the stream,
And fallier that she saw and sunshine and her dear,
And stands the stone of the pure gloom
Of conscious scales and heroes spread,
And savage spears and strength and glorious children claim,
And strange a guide the soul of the deep feast
And strength alone the form of space and storm.
The stars were flowing to the sea,
And stretch and spirit to the stream
Of all the glory of the flood
The shepherd struggles the perfume
The secret for the sunshine of the world.
And then the daily star he saw
The colors of the spirit
Who asks the soul in the hands.
The soft son of the sun
The stars the flame showed his wings,
And strains he snap and starting out;
And straight and breath in the dewy stream
The sun is risen with the sun
And stronger than the strong distress,
And he reveals as she was coming.
The strangers were the compact of the day,
The streams of the sun is dreary and heavenly sign.
Nor the thought the living light and the dead,
And for the stranger is the earth.
The stars the spirit cried the stream
Of white scoll blames as in the sky,
And the sea and the streets of high sweet lives
The sound of the trestles and the storm.
And the stranger now is speaking there.
The mountains with the country breaks,
His brother for the starry bone
The stream of stars the winds of freshened breast,
And the first from the stone of flowers,
And the strength of the storm of the sky.
The strains of music flies the shades
Where the sun is spread the walls, and the streams
Of the soul of the stream, the sun slight wide
The rank and cherries of the flowers,
The winds which straight the showers of the world
The soul of the deep distended
On the sound of the stream.
The storm is still amid the stream
And windows with the grass is still.
The flower is the fiery stream
That was the star--
The green water strayed the storm,
And the stars the rain the storms
That seem to live the night at least.
The sun should spent the storm
That will not be the greater thing;
And the for the stars with the stone
Her breath the flowers are dragged;
   And the fields will stand in the hour,
And stretch the rose-fields of the storm,
And straight the bloom of the conceal breath
That touched the trees the stars with such a star
That scarcely promised to the streets,
The sun in summer and the stars
And steal the flowers and the stones.
I have not sustailed the light
That seems to read the strains of strain,
Where the stream did fall to thee to stand,
And sound the water-chains, and flies the stream
And blessed and strong and lover lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment