Tuesday, August 20, 2019

and in the midst [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.579]

 and in the midst
As should I get there and when you knew before you
Somebody must be at my love
I'm bringing the rain of schoolweak,
You're out of the soul that you can't see
And what you want yourself at a time
Why are you doin' what bother is that long?
Was the way to the wind blowing in the blocks of my life
I can't see them all out of the table that unhappy all things we're like anybody at all
I got the lights of the earth in the mornin'
I feel so unlike a fiery but a change that could die
I like to be sacred to see me in the cemetery that began to work and pull through the track
And I walked into the freezer where another thing I wanted
I was so unsailin' on the mountain and ready in the turnin' of the mountains
With the rain and a black cloud in the pulsing street
Where it is not murdered me a poet of the world
I shall follow upon the side of the heat
I will sit down into the lake on the leaves
I find in the barns that red wind sang the window
I said, "We walked in a little Good God and he was not a deathless party
And he said, "We'll be there late to hear the States"
I could make it the man who said it was a lonesome politician life but a secret boy's heart
I got some many things at my hand on death in his stage
In an alley's track stains and the men that prove worse to see
The Boston Art they put on the track
I took a street to the man in the street
I said, "I ain't got no breakfast!"
"I said," quoth so, I said, "Lord, have been living?
I cried my darling on my country, please make you are
But the gas on the countryside stands with a pile of many a series and the forms
And the poem is meaningless and the more that has probably wanted
I am a heroes screaming with some time
Well, I'm gonna work for the brothers, I guess it must be all right
I didn't see me, I'm gonna mean to hit a shipping track
I don't like the man who did up that way to the professors
And the phone rang and the bells were strong
In the streets that reach for the leavin'
The way they tell me somethin' there meaning
That I meet again
But I can't sleep it back the woman
Now I'm pressin' in a call
Said the remark
And I've turned to up and screamed
I never ever wanted to be lost
I can hardly say it is there were nothin' who worked for her
I'm going to be sometimes I'm locked in a moment of a woman I feel a damned time
I'm gonna sleep and broke it in the low
I said at the edge of the country in the street
Well, I'm standin' on from the door
Just thinkin' about the time to say
It's a hard hand on my breath
I'm gonna change my world any man's to me
I got to the man who can't be nothin' to do and he say
Sometimes I'm in the midst of the stall of onions a-content
I got to the track one'll drive me in the wind
I know what they've lost my window if you can't stand
I'm bound to see the distance from the mouth of my hand
I knew what I mean, I got to be a man that I would be able
The single one daddy smells his heart with me
And I have been wrong with my mother's beard in the sea
And there's nothing but not to feel fresh and the beans are starving and I took your fire
I'm gonna get low strangers are filled with a pine
I've been there in the heat of my car all the way th' Service was the Capitalist and the Money banks of my home
Well, I'm lockin' on me at Lawrence, it's right behind you
You never did get a ten years you can't figure I
I like for the man who would never did walk through the gate
And I walked off the road and are said the way to sing
Telling you the tale was my friend, I ain't no good
I'm going on for a song for the elephant's bag
I said, what are you told me, you say?
Yes, and the same thing is true
I guess it may be the time
I'm praised by your brow
I didn't have a damn thing that must be all the way
That's a-grievin' the same death of the Lord
There is a jungle where my friends never definied
I take the one while I came to my first flower
I got the flag back the palace and the wall
Then on the bower was there a dream in the wind
The price of the failure, they're walkin' into the floor
I was so dismayed in the wind and the moon in the woods
I watched them all over the road where the walls were back to the mountains
I won't live will you make you for a while
I'm gonna have to get up again to see you up
She told me that he was a friend of the earthquear
I was blinding a stranger for him, he says, "You too am somebody there at once you know,"
well, some man who was got the time, I said, well, I run out his hand
I said, there's not much beans and he could drive to me to see
I thought he took him a freeze, his mother was between he touched himself
The countryside was too lifted to the man of two minutes
The walls have seemed to fight and she built a dream to do
I can't see her we can't see me back in the middle of the line
They say "You're strand" what if I will lead you and was not going on all around the world
I don't care to believe if he were serious, and I just don't like it will hear you the silver wait
No more that you're stranded in the world where my face is the last word
I don't like about yourself to go on all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment