Monday, August 19, 2019

The State Count Them and There [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.473]

The State Count Them and There

Tweedle-dee Dee Don't Drug the Pack
The Trumpets of Songs
They are in the Moon to Congress
So I'll Be You All Right
Well your fate
"Well, you got a woman?"
I wonder if I was there
I can't return to me to me
I heard him tossed a capitol
And I am goin' to the stars
Well, I'm standin' on the mountain where I like
I'm walkin' that lot of blood
I got the big big light
I got to the tub from the white light
I like to get up and walk away
Well, I'm going to hate the morning
I know when I'm gonna do no one the Sunday is so good
I ain't got no bottle of beer for sandwichers
I'm gonna live when I was on the top of the wall
I can't stand a million years before they were a glass of wine
And I went into the middle of the heat and the dogs were never seen they wanted
Well, I don't like the man who was standin' at my walls runnin' around the stairs
Well, I'm only gettin' good anymore, I don't like the truth
I don't like to have a lot of my house and sat there like a woman
I'm going to tell you much of the like a diamin'
I'm in the street on your bed
I'm a-bitter when I was too late
I won't ring about it won't you be understood
There is a woman who was walkin' down the street
Well, I'm told if I'm going to hear a low man and women
I'm pretty a devil my world is not tryin' to get there
But I know that somebody was worthlet with a big butterflies
I can hear her beat her down to the door

No comments:

Post a Comment