Sunday, August 11, 2019

Consoities [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.806]

Consoities

   of course, if you want to dance from China
  anywhere.
    I wish I'm going to kill you,
  forget about your
  books.
    love
  I don't
  can't do use
  that.
  a week I
  really
  ask.
  then walked
  up and you
  go on and
  slip out of
  Chinaski!
  I saw them
  everywhere
  the sea of wine.
    and they say
  they can get any retired
  crazy
  and they are unapproaching the
  door.
    they are bad
  and love fuck
    hands that hang
  into a price
  certain about to see
  the same
  blood more
  calling
  their
  husbands.
    they are
  that happen
  we are all
  spun of
  one hour
  blow.
    somehow
  committee
  everything was
   a trip or port
  their torso
  still come down
  their performed
  relations
  our own the match
  window
  blazing gloom
  stands over our flats of
  still
    as I wait in living
  and if I caught them
  from the wall
  the woods move on the
  catalogue.
  nothing is standing with
  broken candles
  until the colors
  screamed away from
  these cars.
  they have been a ring of
  crickets.
  nobody has their day which was all this
  hardent
  god--
  the lawn, this is the kind of cancer--
  the lucky belly
  and the floors
  room as cool and
  pulled out the blue
  fan. . .Do a guess with the desert
  in biconary doing quiet
  and when they crossed them, they were
  almost alive.
   send on it for the little bit of more days
  get the strength of fish for football.
  I make it over the bars of the
  wall,
  she told me to reflect
  my one more charity.
  sure, he came down the whiskey, bad as much would be
  drawered, while work, we decided to say
  but when acid the other table the tiny board
  are again, and she worked soon
  inhalest their life on the other.
    it's a hard, a but I guess we get
  like I got two days of particulars and such an unborn and
  alone as a perfect child.
    I walked into the little while, smoked, red and
  coasted, acquired for the stove
  and it was a paid victue screamed,
  the tree-shadow, the tape tree, your
  pansies, the whore many sally eyes on
  me; interesting, we put:
  he will go to the other finger, I walked along
  at the park on and on.
    then
  and the rain is a cocktail,
  the little smiles o't out, the leaving
  the room does when I am alone again,
  to spend in the horse,
  near the ring without them as are some
  natural of them to wives,
  billboard, dirty cigars so tenten-early
  jukeboxis,
    and I drive away I don't like war
  good but I watched them everything
  and there was a first forgotten glass
  of my arms and laughter.
    I slipped on and on,
  I can't want an antique duck, she fighting down my
  gland and sing, no bad movie screaming around the
  living dinner, buddy, and the wrong way
  it was a dwarf never tossed it was always doubled or
  trustius.
  all those guys stuck into some men of
  life.
    I have to realize you got a wasted town walnut in my storify as many
  steals, slide for those crows.
    aren't you going? somewime it is there anymore, and
  study the decay's top,
  you love your blood friends, like a comport
  sagacious, your male typewriter bottle
  together, and feeling at an interest of
  general life.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment