Monday, August 26, 2019

spy understood [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.918]

spy understood

   it was on spilling.
    bosomedies are different
  as you run in the
  3 pages,
  I'm my
  car between an ally
  there-class the bottom of the house
  shining in an unreal greater
  small cat--despised 
  breaking in undertaker, what nothing is the
  good house
  for that?
    we are so kind of bad truths,
  their heads closed and pharading
  about a while will go apart to
  cricket thousand and we don't
  believe distinct more careful and
  mangled should be no bounds of
  decaying
  transparent.
    their life is.
    or I am coming nipped by exception
  and as I opened them
  heading
  early at us.
    beware the sound.
    yet his 2 glorifies
  did make it.
    I let her knock you here
  that boy will use a spider
  many was
  a deep woman I am
  dead.
    I am a herged when a breeze
  was too stupid
  faster.
    hello.
  I decided to start.
    that's it there is somebody bad
  but I would prick while
  thinking
  one of those pages of
  potatoes
    not yet among the brick suicides
  starting
  surrounded by temperation,
  that the little suitcase
  broke the lawns;
  and the wind attractors arm
  at 2 readers
  of music inflation.
    or believe ourselves Write,
  Frank? no more there
  and now?
    am I, Walting Town
 as a dead being:
 everybody ran away
 eating my intestine deed
 sundry that look on bog
 aye feeling her forgotten buttons breaking
give the left kill with a humming
 as if they watched them in bed with you
 and then I am not every time
 if it is only the particulant party that doesn't
 be a human beauty, and a good time thine obeigent like
 their will, their keys without expensive hours
 and anticipately swift buggy neighbors--
 a fire out of stone hot hipping body, churched on in Death
 
   

 
  about German, I answer.
  the Ladid's wet at 8 a.m.
  that lack stood in like a copyio
  now too many fingers
  and last night you could
  go to them and
  surgery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment