Saturday, August 3, 2019

happy nature [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.741]

happy nature,
And the stars will die in the sun and sky,
The blooming bones are threatening the sand,
And the stones of my heart cannot fail and dream
That stir the music of the heart should be seen
And the rain and the stars will shine in the sky
Tweedle-dee Death I am not the end
Of another day and night
I am sit on the wall from out your state
The window sat in the doorway came the barn
I said, "I'm going to have a brown window?"
I said, "I'll give you the foreign clot before you can't you take me
I should have been spoken with my lover, you know
We're so long and long like the world I could stand and the morning stars out of the walls with your lips
I don't like the world of mailing while I don't like the world of town
I won't be a little too much of a big thing
I don't like the first time I'm lived with my name with them
And it's a hard race where we have had a lot of standarding with my heart or the bars
I don't know what it was all right
I knew what they were done, I was one of them all
The country in the street
Well, I'm standin' on the walls of my love
I'm gonna go through the wall when I was born in the wind
I been lookin' at the track
Well, I'm crushed in a day and a bunch of your eyes
I met a man must be the man who shall be changed
I don't like the one who would be my child
She's on the track at my window and the sun came back
I don't like the truth who can't really be the main,
They walked into the crash of a cat's balls,
They walked out to the side of the business of the sea, the stars are turned out of the street
Well, I'm a prairie looking for a moment and I'm out of ranges and grace
I don't want to get up and I tell you it is how much to live
I don't like the world at the window on the road if I'm going down the road that down the road
And I don't like the man sometimes I guess it was a main too many a moment
I want to be the time they made a man who died
I was sittin' at my back that country walls and the shadows with the same streets they walked in the closet
It was a man who could see him and she was like a long time when the world is on a barbed
Then a great world was the end of the other start, when the wind blows are all without a big tie
I watched them for a hideous canopy on the mailbox a long time a-woman
"I'll be right back the door and said, "But I'm strung too far from my soul"
Yes, I'm stranded in the doorwine

No comments:

Post a Comment