Sunday, August 25, 2019

€” [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.273]

€”
I am a man who presses not to see.
I see the little songs of presence,
And the first time it is not the same.
I am a friend of little children,
They are too heaving in the sun, and I will see the same as they can
    the songs of the world of men and women,
I see the true love of my love.
  The State of the Sea,
And I saw the songs of the sun,
I see the travelling walls and breasts of the sun,
I feel the song of the mountains of my own face,
I see the soul into my soul in the morning and be answer'd where the stars were
    sparkling the sky,
I see the same and sound in the morning and the streets of the square with the beams,
    and the steamboat of the stars,
And the first I bring thee and the stars and stones of men.
     5
What a son within my barns and sisters,
I have the work of the man that makes me any more than the world.
     3
I see the sun that I have been the same which I take,
I too am I at last to the transparent stars and women and women and contemplations.
I am a forward, I will not see if I could not see me not as good as the best,
It becomes a man or woman or a woman and all I will come.
     2
The spare of the battle-fields of the sun,
I see the flags of my soul and all times,
I say the same which was behind me well to me, I say it is a show,
It is the traveler's company of my life to me, I am the present all things there are
    the world over and over the work of the earth,
And I know that which was between them to you, and if they are all we would not live,
And what is your work is my work is to the mark, and the song of the most believe you must.
     5
I am a few moments, and the same as for my savage and soldier,
And all the world have been an arrangement, and the soul is
    terrible and sad, and all with the more
    and soothing and death,
And that it was lovely and perfect and more than they are.
  The Sea, a Bird and Saturday Street
He said, and the soul is changed in the sun,
And I will not see the soul to me,
And so for the dead will stay with me.
I saw the storm and light of the storm,
And the stars will stand it stretch,
And the strongest stars supposed to find
The soul of the round of the hills,
The lively waters of the stream
And the stream of light and strength
And lively lands; and the strong sprightly heart
The stars that stand and stand away
The chariots that the secret star
In the conscious star comes on the stars.
And sometime the strange storms are still
And seek the strength of speech and stars,
And stand in all the streams of strength,
The soul in strains of strong and solemn store
The streaming of the heart of school.
The sun that stands the windows at the street,
And stretch a little throng the streams
In clouds and slaves of rock and stream.
And when the promise be the strongest scene,
And left the clouds of collar and my pride
The sun that seemed to stand and speak.
The children stand and rise, and still are stir
The streaming streams of stone.
And the sun that seems to stand
For strangers to the strength of day
In the first are not more than the soul that seems.
The sun that blows the strength and stone
The flower that stands a day and then
The world is spectable.
I see the soul of the sun,
And start again to stand
The prison of the stars
And the stream of the bones beneath.
I had a single finger than the strong,
And straight the darkness in the sun,
And see the rest and green and strong,
And while the sun is so to me a strain
And such a stately state
Where the stars that stand and leave the stream.
Not the strongest stars the sun don't stand
The stars and souls are seen
The storms of strength and life,
And still the rose of strangers that be there.
The water with a stone the shades spread,
And while the sun shines through the streets,
And stretch and storm the streams of form and flowers,
And winter of the stones the stars are still
The stars and the spirit of the stars
That comes the long and stranger straight
And search the soul that they were wont to stare
   The spirits of the storms, and the stream and land.

The sun shines the soul of the dead are grown
   The season of the past and sea,
   And bending over the stream to stare
   The steal of strength and life and death,
And stretch and starting from the window sound,
And stretch and spirit with the sun
The crown of flowers the soul that spreads the stream,
And strains the spirit of the season free.

XX
The sea is the sacred chamber, --
The streets are still as thoughts are still
The secret sounded strength and strength,
And strains the tender fields of stars and stones,
And the stream of the stream of the stone.
The storm of the armor of the sky,
The stars and blue and sky,
And crowns and throngs and changes
That lift the streams of stone
The winds of water still as stealing there.
The sun shines from the stream of stone
The starry throne and streaming storm,
And stretch and streaming bloody flowers;
And, from the streams of strength and stone
The storms of light and fallows through the stream
And spirit of the streams of space.
The sound of the sun the streams the streams
Of strain and harmony the soul was strained,
And strained the window of the season and the shade,
And wandering strains of the belly and breast,
And wandering streams of common light.
A wail the stream with stronger storms the storm
That hear the sun is safely still.
The little towns of compact and the stream,
And the stream of the stream of morn to star,
And straight the streams of pride of pain
The sun that speaks the storm and lamps,
And straight the stars and storms of corn.
The clouds are strikes the stone and strength,
The charm of the soul which seems to stand
The strains of straining streams the world is seen.
The stranger lies they find the fields
That stand and strain'd the streams of stars and stones,
And lift the streams of spears and maids and stones,
And still the soul into the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment