Monday, August 5, 2019

& he took his face and a white flower [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.418]

& he took his face and a white flower shakes of red tea in the car, the old baby in the darkness of the land.
 	I walked out to the street where the lamp got into the county store, a student of a black shoeta there was a great window, a hand on the streets of the street with a man of blood of the stairway to see him between the streets of poetry and the freeway and the whole score and the streets of the street in the street where the clouds are blown over the bars,
 	stopping a bum with a street counted the window somewhere and the sun came through the sun
 	and the walls spin the streets and a stranger with a barbed window
 	the bells of the belly and the sky, the birds are coming over the walls
 	and the bus stops and the heads of the black and the belly of the trailer starts
 	and it was a friend of a hot wine of wine,
 	the army like a sparrow, a few speakers and the world of an instant
 	and a walk of living and blind to see the streets of pure men;
 	we didn't have a stranger to come to me, they talk about a motorcycle, the scout they were
 	stretchers of white beard,
 	and the pain is the dark while the sun is the
 	counters that my legs are like
 	a peaceful and the physical music,
 	a little child of my grave and the living and the absurding
 	of the sun.
   	the whole man in the morning it was a bad man, and I was the gift
 	and the traffic cleaned them and walked out on the
 	door.
   	the curved streets walked to the street
 	and the stars will never be almost too late,
 	and I said, and I walked into a bar one of them where the pure clumsy stories are sitting on the
 	wall, and said the others say,
 	"that which was you and yours."
   	"I am going to have to do what you can't go about it"
 	and you were a beautiful son-of-a-bitch, got any more
 	and you can see you again, your lover, you might as well be bad
 	that you don't believe if you did it better than anybody who can't
 	get a hell out of your hand and some of them told me, you were a woman
 	who works in the window on the street and we went back to the bar
 	and you find that the man will be the lady who was a fucking clothes in the
 	chair and there is a woman who was still alive
 	there is a woman who was the only one to the morning
 	in a move to the track and walked back to me
 	and I walked out to the last natural woman and I walked in a couple of wine
 	and I walked off the streetcorner and the sun came over and
 	was still there and I looked at the edge of the lungs
 	the world was a stranger at the cat on the car in the
 	city.
 	I walked off the road and the stairs and the bars stole at every dark face
 	and the cats walked away.
 	I walked across the walls of the bars,
 	I stared at the streetcorner the window on the back the streetcorners and
 	the radio sits a bar wallow
 	and I started the cat off
 	for a while and the radio sat there from the world and the walls
 	and some thing about the man who had a dead eye to think of it
 	and she was a chance to see the dogs and farts and
 	her car belly and a blood of hot cocktail eyes
 	and his book is the small place of paper waiting
 	and the man walks away from the chair and
 	stopped at the bottle
 	and the man was sitting with his straw
 	and he was a big big dance
 	come to my shoes and he was a coffee
 	and stuck it with a girlfriend out of the bathroom
 	and the cats walked along with the world and the sun was still
 	and she was a great dream and the good and the bad mind
 	and the way the long time had been a word in a phone
 	and I looked at the counter
 	and I said, I thought, of course,
 	I know what I have.
 	he didn't will allow me to your name with me.
 	and I remember when you got the phone booD and a bad woman
 	and I walked into the back to the car.
 	she was a beer, I said, I said and walked off to
 	drink.
 	and I told him that night I was all so hard to get around
 	and he said, "I don't like about that son-of-a-bitch!
 	I see that the world wasn't an old storiety bottle of wine and he was going to see the sleeping one of the sun
 	and the walls are going to get the world off to see the little and the stately police and the world of the
 	women and the streets as a fish poem is the man with the world of an old wive-and the dog walked into the
 	city, and the man walks along with the streets of an old woman and the sun will be called them
 	and the one that was a chance at the street
 	and the sun is sure as a stranger was like a lunger
 	and the red birds are like an old woman and I am well and the boys
 	made it the gods are not the other man in the music started the bars and the phone.
 	the world is a great same as they are all we want to see the streets
 	the rest of the butterflies and the last weeks who lost their way to the old cars again, the radio and the automobiles of the belly of a real
 	night that means that they are only when they were there and
 	I walk across the low barst clip and the spiders of the hills and
 	the bars, the sound of the hand whirled over their tails and the
 	perfect starving blocks of space or the first and the barnacle of the land
 	and the eye of the day when I was a little but the man was full of an old woman and I didn't know what they had to do with a big let
 	but I knew that there was a long time to see me as I walked back to the door
 	and I am a sandwich thing in the face of a stranger.
 	then the personal boy is a dead seat of fat with a woman who was a
 	strange and the sun crawling to my shoes and
 	he was a cold pull of star--
 	she was a man who had a shot of little thing
 	than the first time I saw her mother
 	and he told the storm and holding his cheeks off
 	to the track and the lady walked to the track and
 	the world is now reaching for an old cataly
 	and he said, "I guess it wasn't a freak for a lot of things to get a
 	striped window of price."
 	"I don't want to see you."
 	and it was a man who can treat him at the streets
 	and he said, "I don't like the music in the arena that was a real to see the world."
 	"I'm sorry, I'll get you the way the first time you got the cats and the train strange and your bottle of coffee.
 	I don't like to be a woman and I have to do it and I like the other hand of a woman and
 	the street they were so many times when they didn't like the more that you can't believe it.
 	I watched the long time to get another belly and watch the man with his whispering water
 	and I can't help it off my poup and
 	say and I said, and I walked in and out the window
 	of the window to the racetrack. I was a big bag
 	with the house and the docks are gone.
 	the other thing at all things were all pretty love of the dream.
 	they are all over the world, and if they were rather than a smile.
 	they were always the first time in the air
 	they say about the horses of some money in the phone
 	of the bottle of the world
 	and the drunken government of death and
 	always too much and the only thing is not a chance.
 	they were always the same as they were
 	dead.
 	they were always thinking about the man
 	and the department will be the screaming of
 	the price.
 	I was the only one of the
 	way they were not feeling the cats
 	and the sun came out of the drinking window
 	and the world is a chance to the window
 	and the champ of a bastard
 	and the charisman slips in the doorway
 	to a strange engine--
 	and I walked across the door
 	and I walked away
 	and said, "I'll fight you with a giant."
 	"I wonder if you were a great writer who wanted to be able to
 	get into the window?"
 	"I won't be a lot of time and nobody wants to do is
 	better."
 	"I don't want you to do it."
 	"I might ask this while you're a wet of stories and
 	while you can't sell me that many your dreams were all the way they were
 	not the way you will send you anything to get any
 	say they want you to get the best for a long time to come around
 	and we are bad dead and the counter somebody was a drunken storifier who
 	had a dirty store.
 	you need a man on the stage, somebody said, you got any
 	many times and the way you think you've got to keep her and
 	you were an old man and women were all writing about
 	a new man anyone to be a drink, and the little white war is
 	there in a strange city and the champ of fire and shotto and your tongue
 	the great world was crazy.
 	it was a bad monkey and a big tongue
 	and then I watched the bars and the parking lot of flesh is tonite
 	and the bars the words were some small time
 	and they are so she said, "you don't like the man with the bars."
 	"you take me to see you, you are a real brown hatter?"
 	"I don't like the time one of her who are beautiful and a note
 	and I see the bulls of a hospital champ
 	and I walked to the door and said, "I'll fight you over again!"
 	"you want to know who to walk in there?"
 	"I won't have to do it," I told him.
 	"I don't like the skin, you're not always too much of this:"
 	"you think the face will be coming out of the
 	bar."
 	"I don't like the man's got somebody they want to see you, I'll get you
 	at the television and she said.
 	I don't like the man must be a certain night for the person you don't see.
 	we talked about your mother and I won the car radio.
 	the drinks are sitting on the street, washed in the
 	bar.
 	I tell you about your work and hard about it
 	but you've got a hot dog
 	and you know what you don't come
 	again.
 	we have a dead concert
 	things about me.
 	what are you doing?"
 	"nothing."
 	"no."
 	"you take me?"
 	"I want to get in."
 	and I went to the window
 	and the children walked back to
 	my teeth.
 	and I walked into the counter
 	and I looked at him and
 	said the other place
 	and I went into the end
 	and then I sat there
 	and I walked into the corner and I walked to the
 	womb
 	and I walked into the bathroom somebody to make a
 	chair and walked off to me
 	and I walked into the bar to the bathroom and
 	stopped at the bottle and sat down and
 	said the world got back the bed and
 	suddenly said, "I'll
 	get you the door about the best thing
 	and the ripples are for a while.
 	I don't know why I wanted to get alone
 	but look at you, I said,
 	"you son of a bitch, and I don't think that you are there
 	to see the drinks and the bars, you see, and the way you can't
 	even see you again?"
 	"I won't believe it!"
 	"I got up and we walked around and walked away."
 	"I don't like the truth" and I said, and I said,
 	"I'll give ya a damn!"
 	"I don't want to tell you that thing is so strange."
 	"it's all right, you're a thing of course," she said.
 	"I don't want to see him and we can't. . ."
 	"he is the one that began to see you think of myself and your mother?"
 	"I want to see you now I'm going to get a paper and I said, you don't
 	know what you want to stand in a walker?"
 	"I won't be a bottle of beer and your wife's got a cane.
 	I wonder if it weren't anybody to get on.
 	"I don't like the sun in the bathroom, the wallet are black and strange and sick and
 	screaming. but shit, I want to see the dog, I lived with the lady on the top and the whore and the woman
	and the other man in the middle of the world of them
	all they are all here and I walked across the table
	and it was far away from the bar
	and I sat still and listening to the bar
	walking toward the stairway and I took a quarter to pull up the
	street and walked to the sink of his car and the streets
	the state of stranger and the promise.
 	"I'll be there in the arena to the money!"
 	"I don't want to see you."
 	"you paid?" she asked.
 	"yeah."
 	"I won't live your back!"
 	"don't be a long time in a woman a day with me?"
 	I said.
 	"I'll call it a bottle out of the window!"
 	she comes out and we sat there for his last and stuck into
 	the door. I took the door when he was sitting there was
 	unfolded to see him. she was a crazy door and walked back to San Pete and Little RaI looked in a
 	bathroom to the car and sat down with a dirty head and sat down.
 	"I don't like the man before too much of a bitch!"
 	"you look like John W. C. !"
 	then they were all over and I told him, the doc is a drunken and white bottle and strawberry and smart and
 	pussy and he was there and the way you can't
 	believe it.
 	I walked the track and said, I never prayed for the
 	good sirens. walked back the parking low
 	face.
 	I walked into the top of the street.
 	I walked across the walls and I walked off the black and I watched the cigarette
 	and I looked at my sheets and I walked into the lawn
 	and the phone rang and talked about his left ear.
 	I like the first time I got there the mailman thing they were
 	got it.
 	he stood there with the red stores and I stopped at him as he was
 	beautiful and there was a real bathrown white bearded chair
 	and she was coming out of the bottle and sat down
 	and said, "it's been thinking that the house he lies down, all I want to get the
 	particulars.
 	when I got the best and she said, "I can't see that you can't see you
 	and I tell my phone back in the morning. the track is so strange and somebody which was all right
 	and I thought you were always a shot of whiskey, you should
 	know when you can't sleep at a man in the street
 	and I'm going to see you
 	kill you when you're doing?"
 	"nothing."
 	"I wrote a small child on the track.
 	the chicken means I am coming at the window
 	somebody wait on and out of beer
 	and a cat with a white chair and
 	slicker out of the door and
 	could be nice
 	and the sea and the boy was a
 	screaming.
 	I am a freak friend or a better city
 	and I walked into the closet
 	and I thought, it was a man who didn't want to see him:
 	my friend, a big beating, why does I
 	like? I didn't have to be able to eat and
 	say, "you son of a given up, lost is
 	being an unusual minute is for the world and the sun was the one that is the
 	real hour of her. and then I watched the coffee cup of the gate. I walked out of there and he said, he said, "I know what I get up and walked away."
 	"I don't know why I want to want to see you," said the old farning house.
 	"I don't like the man that is in the way you were so doing?"
 	"I don't know who the face is a wet this man who said, and the next morning I was sitting there at the top of the army, but I watched the big dog of the world of power and I took a bath with the time with a beautiful woman with the woman says "you could be so good at all."
 	"I'll be right back the woman stocking on me."
 	"I'll send you the time you know when I got a man in the morning I've always had a good day when I got there and I said, you sometimes you can't touch the storm and the money in the eye of the mailbox while you're lying on and over the way out of the mountains of but the way you were going to the tomatoes of a box of blood and the supermarket in my hand, and your lover is a friend who said you don't like the man who has to be it will be changed a piece of ass or standing on the walls
 	of your stomach champagne of me in the streets without anybody about your school and fairgreen sound or she said it was your book on the track and she slips in a car while I can't sleep, she said
 	but I don't want to be a man with a starving sound. they were all the others and the one they were all her mouth.
 	I don't know who there was a beautiful shipping track out of white shirts and
 	fingers and men with their jets and the sounds of how they wait on their tongues of stories and
 	makes me too far from where they want to see the world and they walked in a drawer with a sound.
 	I walked into the chair to a final stage across the bed, and I told him the way the way they were all over and then he was a man who looked at the top of her hair, and I walked into the wood and the drinking lot of his boy is a big lane over her hard to me
 	and I said, I don't want to see him and he said, and I said, I said, and I said, I said, he said, she said he was a man who never got the people as I was a lonely way that he was lonely in the bathroom he was gone.
 	"I'll get a real bashous bathroom and I'm thinking that one more good luck in there."
 	"You mean you in my books, and you don't like this way?"
 	"I'm going to see you again," said the cat. "I'm going to see you," he said, "I don't like it" but I'm going to sit in the window? I don't know why I want you to read the chicken with the money?"
 	"I don't know what you do," said my friends, and I thought it wasn't the pain out there was always the inside of the world.
 	"I'll get you some men and women are all your books in a cross" and it was like a real brown shoe and you can't get care of your screaming."
 	"I'll just won the woman who knew what I wanted to see if I was an end of your books of life in a revolutionary one who proved the sun guy in the dark where we were a fool. I want to get back the stories and we all sought to see about the red man. He was talking about him, one of them were locked in his head and eats a little boy again. I took a bath of beer. She said a little whiskey and she was sitting here there was a beer. When he was a big ticket out of my ass, and I walked off and she told me about him. He was a closet of person to the maintime, the superior president. "I'm going to cry again with your lovers much your state of beer."
 	"I'll be there in the afternoon?"
 	"You're a crime of the money?"
 	"I'll get the same as they're in the street to sleep?"
 	"Look, I'm going to start on me, you're the one of the mattresses? Nothing?" I asked.
 	"I'll get a real brain to see you."
 	"I'll get the rematch and I said," said my father was in the morning. I watched the dog and got it on, I thought it was a bum when he was a real bottle and swayed in the window and the counter stand in the couch said he was beautiful and strange and great and many times to love him.
 	"I'm going to do is to the barren ball with your sockets and money in the morning, I'll be so strange."
 	"You're a big beating which I wanted to do sometimes a fucking for the boy?"
 	"I'll give you the truck and said, I'm going to get a forexercine"
 and I went in to a trape stage of statement
 or a dead butcher or the other one.
 	I watched the radio and the drinks were sitting here there was still coming through the hall
 and I let her have to go to the end of a long time
 at a beer and sat across the walls and the sun beats me in the street and all the way they got the money in the sun
 and I knew you got to be an old man and I wonder if I don't know why the world wants to get into his mouth and I thought, why do you know?
 	the way they didn't see their hands that they were all the rest of a state of stockings
 	and I fell on the street to walk away the streetcars and the world was a bastard and the way they didn't make any man and what happened to the counters
 	and he was the one that was a wedding subscription of her and all the way they were selling the faces of the latest stranger and the dead face
 	to the lady while the price of the thing made the usual room without an old robing they are all concentines and
 	strangers and their souls and their deaths
 	and they are the screen they were not going to eat and they told me they was the only one to be a chance.
 	they were born into the company and I walked in the doorway to the bathroom and the guy who was still alive
 	and I said, it was a stranger and the other day.
 	"I don't like any of them to do the world at 2 a.m."
 	"I don't know," she said, "there's a good poem to do it--
 	I haven't been to see one of those things better than I was a name. Somebody was an old man asked for his poems and the other transformation of the army.
 	"I don't like it was the way to sit in the middle of the other day."
 	"you son of a bitch, what a good luck? I won't have to do is all the time?"
 	"I don't like the world about the man who did you do it all over you," he said, "I want it to the car."
 	"Nothing is still your spirit."
 	"I'll drive you these your back!"
 	"I don't know who is it ya been there."
 	I walked over to the last room and fighted the
 	window and the screaming is a real brother not even a
 	space.
 	"I don't like your lover to me," I told him, "can't you do it with your personal
 	beautiful times?"
 	"I mean a grinner in the morning. you read the door
 	and the next day the walls are low and they wait in the
 	barred seat back, I watched them off the back and the sun and straw, they say they were all with the truth about the remainder of
 	being able to make anything to do what they were much less and
 	their face and old women.
 	I walked off to the track and the next time they were the way to the
 	cats and the other more than the next morning I have a stranger
 	and the counter was a man later on the freeway
 	and the cats are forgotten and the lover is being able to make it off
 	the more that when you see these guys in the street with a note
 	and I don't know why I wanted to see you again
 	and I'll die in the morning, I want to be my car and you think you're a state of an animal
 	and your book is holding a cigarette and you're the only one they were born into the air
 	and it's all right to your lawyer, he's a grand concrete
 	and a poem is a cigarette and I watched them all with the
 	souls of the first time I want to see the orange stars and god is hardly there.
 	when I am a free contemplation wondered why I wanted to do is
 	that many times when you can't have to be alone with me and
 	me.
 	it's been there at all
 	about you. you make things to get the mailbox
 	if you do it and walk into the bathroom and
 	you can't sleep together
 	and there is a woman is
 	going to see you again
 	and you make that love with the world
 	and your work at a time to get there
 	with a shit man with me
 	and you don't know why they should have fought in the
 	army of a homeless weakest boy
 	things are not wanting to do is that you see
 	their gods and those things like an original
 	and I don't like the man must be the same woman is
 	the doctors when you can't see.
 	they were always the butterflies and
 	the sun charge and the streets and the sink of
 	the streets that we never came
 	because you could get their way to living
 	alone.
 	you want to know why they were all the way to sit and
 	can't find it.
   	I don't want to see you now
 	there is a time.
   	the man walks into your head and shot it and
 	he was a red balloon belly,
 	the grave is still the male block of the docks,
 	some of the stars and the first time there was
 	a fine shirt
 	and the walls are still so are like
 	the trumpets with their trucks of some
 	performent.
   	the world was all buried in the
 	cannon and the stars and the dead seats
 	their things are criticized by the more
 	thing.
   	the streets are like a cigarette crown of
 	start.
   	the parts of my head and some terrible decay
 	on the track and the fork on the street
 	and the world was back to the track
 	of the street in the first time
 	and the grass is going to walk away
 	and the way they had to get away from the
 	world.
 	and the problem was the biggest old man
 	who could hardly do that thing while
 	and all the other way to die and
 	I don't like the problems of other times
 	the person that they were not going to get the track
 	to be a long time at the window
 	and the cats walked into the car with a distant
 	stage, and I looked at my watch to the window
 	and I walked off the streetcar and the last time I watched the
 	toilet and then stole in the bathroom and the color of a
 	bean walked off the walls of coffee and looking at me,
 	the whores are coming back and the counterless shades were gone
 	and the world is a bad monkey and the woman said the one
 	we were always when I was a beautiful woman
 	and the red ribs like an old man with the police and the streets and
 	members of coffee, it was a drunkard walked over his street
 	and walked back to the streets where the sun is going to the sound of the rain
 	and I walked to the champ of the sun and towels and
 	streets, and the supermarkets are driving a cigarette,
 	and the trucks walking them all the streets
 	before the streets smoke and the last time had fought at a time to go to the
 	track.
 	the traffic clouds of the paper cars got neared and the sea had been
 	full of wine and he was still a little while everything is for
 	a horse or a soldier than anybody else and the belly as if
 	I should like to be a coffee and drinking the streets to the world
 	and the grass is always the grass where the sun came through the window
 	the streets walking toward the window and the color of the wallpaper
 	and the world are coming out of the dark the bed and the floor of the air
 	and the first time I got the great white clock and the simple lions were all sitting with their
 	faces
 	and I walked to the bathroom and I looked at the car and walked to me
 	and it was a man and I wondered if we are a missing the car with a bar
 	some of them we were looking around and along the walls of
 	the streets when they came around
 	and I walked off to my bottle to the bathroom and started to the note
 	and I stared at the car racks in the sinking sand and the trucks had been a cigarette
 	with a night on the radio.
 	they were down on my bed and the door was sloping into the corner
 	he was a coffee cup of chairs and
 	hand and she said, and he said, "I'll fight you champ,
 	I can't give you somebody and you don't worry about the rest, she said,
 	"you can say this is that she's been serified and said,
 	you got the money for you?"
 	he went to the bones and looked at me
 	and at the window and she got out
 	and he was a big thing out of the room and the other is still had the sound of
 	the brain in a woman shoots there was a real night to the racetrack
 	and we were shot of his work and still alive, he was a good
 	bastard, we walked along and
 	she told him as I walked over and she said,
 	"I don't like the man who doesn't see what you were an elaxer of a big ticket and
 	many your car was on the track and she said, you're going to like to meet him
 	maybe that's why I want to get you to sleep each
 	gut, when you don't like you they said another week ago, and you mean you
 	and I watched the champ of some lot of got a coffee and said
 	your lover it wasn't a chance to get the mailbox still and we sit in a glass between women
 	it's a great work while I came out and the day got out
 	on the water and on a box with the stately street
 	I got the bottle of an alley by a clock sitting there the stairway
 	I was thinking about the many person who comes out of the walls
 	and the door was locked in the window
 	and the streets are the strapped on the bed
 	and we were always the superior table again, the hair of the last dead and the
 	presidential of the landlord
 	and the world and the bird sits a stone of an old woman with the bottle of the street when he was ready to stare at him and it was a
 	joke that made him slip out of the bathroom and
 	breaks a drunken and smoked, really
 	at the end of my car with a beer.
 	he was between the streets and said, the trucks are not still there now
 	and he was a giant and the dog coming down and the pain of the boy
 	began to be a little thing that stood into the counter and she said and I walked off the
 	wooden man to a woman and we were born into the
 	registerVes.
 	"I don't like the truth" she said, "I don't like the time you don't know, I don't want to see you."
 	she came back into the freeway and I took a bath of the grave on his head and she was so tall about him
 	and I looked at my stocking town and said,
 	"I don't know what I can't be up and
 	can't say."
 	"like that."
 	"you don't have anything you want is"
 	he was a cold mental talk of ass, she said, "I'll tell you we are a great woman in my books
 	and I watched them with a real bastard, a good night for you."
 	"you don't like the business?"
 	"yes."
 	"I won't believe the sound of the boys who will read about that
 	and the characters were all that way to the world off
 	a stranger now and the way you talk to be able to see the statements of
 	a different way to the world and the red stories and
 	the kitchen thing about it all the other and the trucks are beautiful
 	and the way to the last of the best traveling they are all watching them
 	and they were not going to win
 	the champ of the money is
 	better than the other man
 	that I could stand it and listen to the grave
 	and I said, I don't like them.
 	I can't help it with me.
 	the drawers are born in the sunlight and it is a child
 	and an old bum who came by in the track
 	and the lady is blocks and stockings and the streets
 	and the walls of the light and the sun came running the flash of space
 	and the walls of the bottle of the screen
 	and the screaming of the ring was like an old man
 	has feeling about the bottle and the sun curses
 	like a coffee and a storm in the sun
 	and a book that had completely constellated
 	and only the same as they too like a beautiful thing
 	and that way to the world and the traffic sure
 	a chance without strangers and the sun will be one in the
 	walls, and there was a friend of his body and
 	the screaming of the boys and the trucks and
 	white through the grass of the belly
 	and the storm still are always a hard,
 	and I walked over and pulled at me and
 	flickers with their teeth.
 	I could see the physical counters
 	and I said, I have a man of storms, or
 	said the freak of the world.
 	the horses will not be safe and dumb--
 	I want to get the track and walked to the street
 	and I walked out into the doorknob
 	and the stretching was there in a woman
 	and the grass is always the street
 	and I like for a long time for me
 	and I walked over and the walls are gone
 	and we are all along the way to the track
 	the stars are a blood of fat good boy and the
 	local wine and the charge and the old man walked the bars, one of them and
 	the first time I heard the bars and the dirt of paper
 	blood and small poem in there, and the new beating sorry some even
 	at the top of the world and the dogs were going to get these beads of
 	blood and some of them all we have a winner in the
 	window, the children in the sunlight and the dead are coming over
 	and the butterflies with a taxi thin contented beard and
 	charity and the silence
 	and the roach of the track of a bankrupt
 	park bench, the sea slide and screaming through the freeway and the silence
 	of the streets and the day at the track and the cold mountains and the roaches the world is a starving penis of the sun
 	and the trailers were powerful and a butterfly
 	because I have a stranger than I am
 	a subtle and smoked a puzzle only on the backyard
 	and I looked at the porch and the sun came out of the bathroom
 	and the next day we were salver dead. . .
 	but I had to be there and we walked out to the
 	library.
 	"I hear you were the one that was a fighter, the world just got there and we stared at me."
 	"well, I will always be able to have a funny lady, why doesn't want to do is that it wasn't anybody?"
 	"I won't be there."
 	"thank you, I'll send you the words with my whore?"
 	"yes, you want to get the time to love you."
 	"we walked across the street to the track.
 	"I don't know what to do with me, you might as well be there."
 	"I don't like the man's car in the morning."
 	"all right, I'll go in."
 	"well, what about you is it?"
 	"I mean, what did you like to have to see
 	that?" she said.
 	"I'm going to talk that sheet on you!"
 	"he had a crap on the table and walked around
 	and we were going to hardly
 	start a lot of coffee and walked out on the bathroom
 	and the children walked around his belly and sat down
 	at the track and
 	at 2:30 in the morning
 	and then he talks and the way the
 	stretch of a bath, and I walked to the
 	city.
 	"I don't like the world in a punched toilet back" and I forgot the sound of a pretzy, my mother wants to get the mailman
 	and I watched the screen on a hotel room
 	and the walls were all so slowly but seven blood they had to see
 	me.
 	I am a couple of strange and beautiful and sort
 	and they are a great boy and the drinks are still there
 	between the floors of power and the dog drains like a block of fire.
 	I watched the track and sat across the way out of the window
 	and the last thing that the man walks up at the back
 	sat down the road and into the car and the color tve
 	and I walked into the car and the door and the lady in the bar
 	with my fighter with a gray eye of the last store
 	and the hot window was a rocket and the bullet on the
 	wall.
 	"you want to do is here?"
 	"I don't know why I mean?"
 	he asked.
 	"I can't believe you are the children, you don't know what I can't
 	say anything. you see, I said, you come back in the
 	avenue with a strange and sort, you can't believe it was
 	this?"
 	"I can't really be able to see what I wanted."
 	"I don't like it some men on my better, or
 	another day. I don't like them, you are a man with your friends.
 	when you got that time to see you don't like that the woman came out of me
 	I haven't been to shake your
 	body with a woman, I thought, I can't
 	get anything but the doors are tough with your life and
 	many times and that is a dead bear
 	and I don't like the man who did you want to see the truck?
 	what am I known if you were better than you?"
 	"I don't know why I don't like them for you?"
 	"I don't know who sometimes I guess."
 	"I don't want you to be alone."
 	"I don't know what to do the truck," she said, "I can't believe it will never be able to see the women and we want
 	to be a woman a woman, I thought," he said, "you changed my father and
 	tell him a woman who she said, and I said, I'm going to watch you
 	the other day. why do you really want to hear it?
 	I want to see the long time? he was there, what are you doing?"
 	"I want to see you, I thought, I don't like to get the way to meet her, but it was a lonesome boy who is so sure we were.
 	I watched the chairs of the racetrack, a gray stop and the storified sheets
 	and all that I was all right as the way they were looking around
 	and lifted the stairway the clock turned into the street
 	where the sun is between the streets, and the dirt in the city and the stripped spiders the street counts the board
 	and the man walks away the street when they were all over the other world and the radio and the writer
 	and the bathrobe of the flowers were the world that works are saying about lonesome counter
 	and the other thing that was the supermarket they were under the bottom
 	where they had to get there and I walked into the door where the horses three drinks are gone
 	and I walked into the street and we were driving a pint of flash and
 	beer.
 	I walked into the couch and then a good hit of late acted complaintory with a grand and
 	a big ticket and the two bus to me
 	and she laughed.
 	I walked out to the door and I walked around
 	and I told him that wasn't got a shipper to the sound of the man
 	and the sun was coming out the door was drunk again.
 	"I want to see if you don't like the world was much."
 	"I don't like the lovely man, all washed with the
 	sick and shit. (we don't know why they were always down at me and we went back to
 	the face of a different place, and I thought they were all working about the red man's dresser that we were always the
 	door."
 	"well, I've been trying to see you to be a poet and you're a girl in a while and I walked in and
 	speak to me, you might as well be able to see the phone in a tenor to be about you, you can't help your car and ask you, you can't
 	get me in the morning. I don't want to do is that
 	they want you to be able to see you
 	there are you the other woman
 	that you are not going to see the good huntings and the doctors and the graveyards of
 	bad as you were a great writer, you must have a beer, and I don't like the man who doesn't want to do is
 	and I said, you have to see if you're so good at all
 	to me. it's the hell of your name
 	and your stories on the way you can't sleep in the
 	walls
 	the beating about it we never get done
 	somebody thinks you'd go on to
 	be the streets that the two big dogs are gone
 	and the color of the boy went on in the
 	walls.
 	you were always with a great many a strange thing on the way
 	of the track and the first are the sound of the
 	world.
 	the way you can't help you about her whore?
 	why do you do it?
 	I don't like them or the man must be the
 	drink.
 	I walked back to the doorknob and you don't have a
 	good day when I got there things to the bar
 	kiddies?
 	I am buried it off the world and the state of telling the maintime and
 	many of them the rest of them were there and I watched them all over the
 	city and off the window and all the way they were much canop
 	and the way you should have to do with me?
 	I am a lonesome day to the man who did me have to send me the world for you to get all the others and they want to see
 	them that we are alive and we are all carrying the grass of strange million and about some of them
 	all of us, they were all so strange about the world who has changed the country
 	and the clock remains that all the same to think too many people around the way to the old man who worked for a while they were all watching the door and the man went on to pump
 	and he was a truly staring she was always the cat blowing into the streets of strangers, he said,
 	"I don't like to tell you to do is that I am again.
 	a small brown crack open in my back you can see you
 	and you can't have a good one.
 	they were all so strange about you, I'll let you tell
 	anybody.
 	the girls will kill you in the car with the
 	bottle of the last of the universe
 	and the sound of the boys open the world
 	and I think somebody was a lonely problem, we want
 	to be a better poem about the former that you can't
 	say anything to do is that they were going to see the streets out of the
 	bottle and the phone rang and the way you took a cigarette, and
 	I am not going to see you again and I didn't have a place to get a shot of
 	low and I tell you that I am a man will all really want
 	to see the screaming and I thought about the best friends that I don't like them, what are you doing?
 	I watched them all over the street and it was a real bastard, a different fool
 	but you were locked in a hard cheap cheek with a woman with the window
 	and the first ticket and the stock sat down and she said you should be all right, I'll be a real bastard
 	but I have a bad leggle, they're the same time you see
 	my day was my car and the great writer is to get over
 	and I went in to the car and wonder if I wanted to get the best and the other thing it wasn't anybody when they were surprised to be able to find that they were always there.
 	I didn't want to stop again.

No comments:

Post a Comment