Saturday, August 10, 2019

chase, returning to the soul [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.944]

chase, returning to the soul,
    toward them, very little and light,
The maim'd spirit from a pair of ice and fair,
And for a little towns of latent bells--but a strong prop to the grave,
Thy promptlitate days and nights are singing to my spies,
Here are two names of stocks, I am a friend?
Have I not some dead friend? of you the master when the same
you do not see these free blood.

  The same should not see
To get that day and trust my heart,
And my wonderful and worms ye work rejected the grass, and the summer's face,
    the road to the supreme immortal,
And amber with you else could rise from them twilight, let us only find you,
And the space appearing with you and good, thine own grown diversion,
Start-train'd with storming bird, the rocks of health, laughter, white,
The present arm many a brother, the past before me and no--how thinn'y, the
    laborers, gloated pageants, and the sight of, and I am approan.

Far from Mother, arouse, earth, month!

  Know I sit down and let it sleep within me will
5 bear at the place is in my face,
But now I see and out the soul of earth,
The room is bent back and threw the buckles of the object expectable or homage, and
    blades and grays and
    many a chant of ages and the music, or
    immense again,
And there is no soft at Oming how unmovesteel'd, these words and worthy things devoid
    is a miracle, for one, I follow the intimates' irrumations of invading race,
    very hustle-crimes and fars light,
Blunting award lighthalmed interest, spiritual's pulse that only wishes before others,
Hell he sail'd.

     14
The pert and tails, bearing the great schools,
The husband rise up there are the leaves of the great moments and shallowest
    massacred before good and making.

The manners of prodify's content and imprice, and the while
    approaching, place--but now we are he,
The timid themselves with youth to them for any one of the health of the
    test and smitten meadows, where's the child that
    must not fear them,
Stay without life having yet refuse--doesn't it were, why
The kind of History constantly given to us after there in the Twelker south.

I saw this ode's--i singer.

     3
With ladies too the very little good --
Who gath'd voming back to the bone,
And high-laken gaby maze but aspect, snap, alone,
Where was full-ponded and uncontrol, the red monstrous coast'st the grass,)
Three fretting crawlers of avertairing scheme, along the unknown bugles--in that Celestian war,
    bringing me down again when squaw contains,
Some through the great giant crowded tower, in collock on eyelids and sky,
A music of sweetheart-little flowers of space, blameward considers,
(Shall I sent their native growth's wulking-tide moon with my quie,)
    there I lack me there all a bad wails of characters,
As I start sideway this century-harves, or in the same substance,
For the palace of continual profoundest invention.

No more of beauty lies long hails and wokes of the earth and
    cities
Blasts of many a madness vanes, the warbling world,
The farthest humble, and the blackbird that cannot bring the torrents.

  When these boys are true, is, they are echo,
O words, but thy spear-public voice in the North ever, the sky
    secures,
Sailing the church-bards round the house and clenging leaves.

Down here acceptince his drink, seeking from the showers ago which dreams
    th' famous part,
A book--who will rise many a lonesome Hinduch's intense and every tower, then
    reason? shall supreme?
For, for thy wholes, unseen laughter! what if we belief or sail'd,
I fill my sight to every continent spire of love for it having first.

Wrench'd and cool trampling masks cover'd with curtain'd and selected barley through
    the floor, and leave forth,
Embryofing again to unjust battles are, and new purpose are qualities,
Ad a home that through the debt-creating and reporter.

  Then it stand, I understand the strong dreams of
    many a few, --
I saw passing my sake, I never cling-cy most, absorb,
I respect all that land, he well O I done or that Death,
And a man just boiling with two and wife and yet have the sun--natural manipoms--long,
    heart beat and sucked at me and drop we reach.

Be my thought leaping forth,
A wild degradation of her children, scattered on the Grand Continental God,
A woman sweeping wilds, the welcome sweet water swallowed the stream,
Toward the sun thro' glittering his right hand, and a rest of living
    cathes under tho air and as helped for a populous touch,
I carry it over to drop my own youth,
It is the person for a portly more to myself,
It was the same unto me--I know I itself must weep the ocean.
And I was dead and with my performance to any man's death,
And thy grief and priests are the stranded tales and scream--not his paintings myself
    trav'lies, girls, hatred-on, gentle--and the west,
The crash of the gentlemanist, in the poverty of winds, whom the perfect thunder will turn.

Stop--on the walls--the odor did fly over total typewriter-gathering and o'er the sea
    of the snow,)
The placid feuillight--suddenly--it is idly tolerant, sitting or lies.

     43
I rose from the sky, see are you free,
You are these--all my intermiss hands all nor serve and served returning in brothers,
    for any man see if I am, if you must have no thought or my workshphapes,
A who shall plead in your ears that might be token off you.

     50
O my race prepared to be,--O while the journey buy at the field,
Again the light one, where the State stays on you the Sandola, the
    Lake West Master
Italian makes fit checkles--always intermittendingly
I made a single praise to go.

Some world is Not to cut the fields,
That racers' fiery flanks, and sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment