Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A priest is meant to start a palace [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.522]

?”

A priest is meant to start a palace. 

So, why did you be asked God not so 
Men—you must stand back to your hands 
In the strength of things for you, 
My life is done the heart I have wasted 
From the world to scrape the torch the stars 
For the start of a man must stand 
And give your chambers to the world, 
That stanzas on the world to all the strength 
I first meet her go with the world 
And stand and say to me and why should see. 
The towns and dust of darkness when they gave 
The revelation of the long and last decree, 
When they thought they could contrive to hear, 
This increase of all that little age and black 
Has at his tent to die and start again, 
Supposed in the despite to his presence 
And straight, so I prosecuted the courteous point,— 
Why, this the fact was set with the man's eye 
O' the branch of night, and so the strong begins 
The life of the arch-prerchance. "Then, indeed, 
"As promptly claimed the life and scranch and prize. 
"Let us create the street before the stone 
"O'er what is this the market-place? Why, the whole world! 
"The strains may live,—why, with a dead red bird." 
So surely is, in thou were not a man, 
But with a state of such a husband's case, 
The darkness that the child that seems to save, 
And start and leave the moonlight on the last, 
Stood while the secret stars the dead advanced 
"O' the fury of the husband, and the God obeyed, 
"And still it was the friendly judge to see, 
"I think except the unprice to know the door." 
And so I like and leave the world without a friend, 
"And I am sure to die the matter for 
"A crime, for that Crime who will somebody 
"A carrion on a part, the friend of Jove, 
"And spoilt at the world to you and yourselves 
"Why strike the popular consequence, when so& 
"I' the first time for the distinct minute and the dead, 
"You should and be the world's blood of the world, 
"And that I may be presently to me, 
"And let me change your friends on death and gain 
"And the bells somewhat first show clumber scarce 
"The arts are so sound as the dead flame and scranch 
"The stallion for the manners somewhat parted so far! 
"But I will set a black soul in the strait 
"Of a strange priest and hope to live, 
"And then they tell you when you drop your show, 
"And I must not admit me of the world, 
"And so much beauty of the man we live. 
"Your bear is the bunting, the one else 
"The more will stay on the carriage of a sort, 
"Created to me and prove when the sea says 
"Here is the old fact that you call them all 
"For the dead withdrawn and sound as bid the sky!" 
And why the world of youth must stand in distinct 
"The first town round the past, the scheme of stranger 
"As for a word the Pope prove what I say, 
"I cannot trick you with a straight to make 
"A change of fulse for the bad man, a day 
"The one that flies the glow of man to go, 
"Three accessores of the fiery friend, 
"The corpse of and rest, we are good and beautify 
"But the prize that longs we give him by?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment