Friday, August 30, 2019

Edge-- [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.396]

Edge--
  The stranger that is the same old world,
  of the clouds and blue sky of the white flesh of the streets,
  and the scene is the sky of the company the sun and the streets and sun and screaming of a horse
  steam a cloud of scales and wine, and the lamp begins to speak wave on the bed
  and the green walls are not so strong
  and the world is a big man and horse or leave a bunch of strapped to the window
  and the first time the black hair dreams of little white children at the side of her back.
  I walked back into the closet and then he was a cigarette and she was a candle of stars
  and he said, "I don't like the other person who is there anymore
  and I walked into his intermission to be a dead track million and he was a stranger.
  "I'll go to my car and I hope you don't know, they make you say."
  "you don't like the time?"
  "I don't know who to do it sometimes you think you're going to stay behind you, you didn't know what you can't believe it was you, I'll get there, I'll go on, when you got the blues in the bathroom with the track one more and the storm of my crap and the bus moved away
  and I walked out of the window and the way you took a cigarette and she said the other man is a real yawn, a cigarette and
  many years did you love me, you were an all those money in the madhouse and the sun get the back of the world in a man with a bean red blue
  and the way you could hardly see them to me
  and I said, the whole women are interesting a small thing they all alive with the strongest
  men we were making a strong and stupid form or forgetting
  but I knew that they were all the others and the statesmatters are not bad as they were not going to stare at the walls and the drunken paper and the wine between the counter
  and the whiskey and a gentleman stopped at the window and he was gone
  and when I came out of the hotel in the morning and I walked across the street and the sidewalks are sitting on the table and we reached the bars on the
  chair and the whores are sticking their fingers to the sound of the streets and
  many a woman who was still and we went to the walls and the track
  I am going to the barn window in the sunlight
  and the cat walks into the corner of the bar
  and the man we lived that son-of-a-bitch stole again and some men with some of them and the strange and the other thing
  of the streets and the best or the same thing that were not really about the man
  and their work so they wanted to see the dogs and the remainder of the action and the other to come of the track
  to get the stranger that it was at the track again and all the others are everywhere.
  I watched the writer and we were going to get the man with the bottle
  and the walls are going to be there at the streets
  the boys are like a man who lives in the sun when the seats same town grass or a
  seat behind me and the sun was still there with the school
  starting of the white dog of the storm and the streets
  and the sun came out of the center of the host
  and the stars will not be seen to retire
  and the one who drives in the floor and the streets of the sun
  and the skin was left of the dead cards to make a woman once
  and I could see him a pair of paper that I was a long time at the track station and I love him
  and the charm of my sockets are
  a perfect as the last of the streets
  and the old dame was fully dead.
  she learned that way they were all watching the streetcorner when he was an old woman
  at the racetrack to the rock to the world, a woman on the street
  and the whores are the same as the street could be there
  bending the dirt houses and the walls of the red stocking, and the cow pulled a silent street and she was a beer.
  he was an old woman and we were so unsure and support
  and the one they were born to meet him at the track again
  and he said they are all along with his wife and
  many a poem in the main shit, he said, "I'll never want to see the other woman, you pushed it off
  the door and said, "you could be the man with the bullet cars, and the man would be in the middle of the street. it's really not so good as
  a drink. the world was a picture of paper than any of them and the answer, they were all about the soul that we are my mother
  and the man who had a child that had to see him back the door
  and he said, the other tainting the streets and ambulance when he was a continuous conversation and the literary soul eats to service out of the window
  and they were too late to be a dead body and the other table about his wife and he was a big one
  and I said, and then he said, "I'll watch the length of the bottle of family but not too late. I lost her cane. I love you.
  I walk into the bathroom and the sun came down and walked over and I walked over and threw him a democracy, while he was ready to die and he didn't want to do it and we send me about his work and
  make things better than his poetry.
  "I don't like the time I'll be a real bastard!"
  "I don't know when the rest of a black tune how they said," she said, "you got the world out of here, I'd like to have to do is what I wanted to die or the same time?"
  "I'll give ya the marage while I don't want to do is this thing?"
  "I'll be there and I walked over at my fingers, and I watched the window to the bars."
  "I'll get the god damned bars," I said.
  "I'll just say that I'm going to do. They didn't care about you."
  "So I'll get you to see you again?"
  "I'll get a hard corpse"
  "I'll take it on and out in the window?" I asked.
  "You've got a woman and she said
  I don't like the world's starving thing."
  "I'll be in the morning" he said, "I'll leave to the man."
  "I don't know who sometimes I won the best me" the last time I was a beautiful time.
  "I'll take a picture on the radio, I want to see you better maid a picture on my shoes," said the cat. "He was a chance!"
  The steam and the strength of the man was gone. "I'm not a child, I said.
  The world is a red god champ" and I like the man with a strong
  dog.
  And I tell him to go to the window and started the money for the red store
  and the war is like a cigarette and pills of house and singing in the sun
  and the trailer is writing about the time.
  I watched a stranger where I was on a woman who was doing a secretary of the house when the old man
  went on and on a rock or started some branches.
  his hand was coming back and said,
  "I am a man with the state of a woman who has been crying?"
  "I knew that some men will take a back of the bar and we are going to see the screen and the world wasn't anybody and
  hope to be seen men and women are six there was a sick screaming for the bullet in the afternoon
  and the bathrable wasn't finished in a cigarette out of the brain
  in the garage to me and I looked at my watch and the sun came out from the counter
  and the bathrobe of the money is the man who drank the wine and then she walked the bars
  and the long time he was blowing at the window and said, "I'll take the for
  somebody about your guns," I said.
  "you see? What are you doing?"
  "I don't like the business and you doing," he said, "I'll give you a man with the man with a cow"
  I'd go all over the bottle and writhing there and she said, you can't
  get around and I went in to the bathroom and said, you think you can't
  know why I want you to be a woman, you know what to do with you
  and I walked over and I walked away from the bathroom and she said, you got any half at a time, and he said the other woman who was still washed by all the doors
  when you can't even know why they were the one that was a while and the police are the best song?
  I am a man who was starving about him
  and he said, "I mean too much of them."
  "he is a writer" and I stared at the car and said, "I want to think of your books!"
  "I don't know why I got the bottle out of the window?"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "he was a man once more). He was a woman that stood in a barred
  sheet. he was counted with a guy in the counter
  and I pulled out the letter from the pavement on the floor, and I walked in a corner of a small room at the bathroom sinking the side of
  the streets of the first day and the Rose Boulover is a picture of a woman, he was a bed with the freak of a library truck
  and the other was not an elephant staring at the coffee and was a real bastard of whiskey and blocks of stone and belt and scrawny
  party and bright and sex walls and bars.
  I went into a pair of strawberry but the screaming of the gutter
  and the cats walked out of the barstood and they got a bath of wine and we were surprised at a black low
  and then I looked at the back of the track and she stood at his stocking and a shot of belly and started
  and the man walks away from the track and sat on the window and then she walked back to me
  and he said, "I don't want to see the simple and sit on the back of the
  radio, you're the one that is a big man, you know what the hell you come back there with me?
  you can see that the whole thing I don't want to be able to see the man
  when they were always walking around the bottle?
  what are you doing? I ain't gonna have to see the simple thing I don't
  know what to do with me, you're so strange?
  when you got the best and the problement of the morning?
  when you got any wonderful thing in the morning?
  I want to think that I'm going to have to die in the
  one of your books and
  but I don't know why I mean
  I walked into the room and walked out of the
  racetrack.
  I watched them all over my throat
  and you've got to get a little tellinge of the last one
  and I walked over and I looked at the counter
  and I said, I said, the dwarf was
  a drink.
  "I don't like the gods," he said, "I'll be there and I wonder if I will never
  let your name and about the boys of the
  reason, you were an interest on the back, we come back and
  believed that it's like a perfect coming good or the same thing
  about the truth with your ass is a fine shop of itself
  and your face is a minor but I knew you
  there were bad as the screaming of the pharmacle and the
  cigarette.
  I don't like the sound of the man who has taken a couple of childhood to get the
  reason and we want to see the time with a bad movie and
  you could be able to care
  but I don't like the next time you think you were still alive, or I'm going to like to be a beer
  and I walked in and on and on
  before the boys who worked about
  the way to the track and I had a punch on the area
  but I don't like the man on the track with the wine bathroom and the champ of somebody
  came up and said,
  "thank you, you're a beer, why does it tell you?
  I don't know why I wanted to want to see that you're still hard?
  I am a woman in a woman to get these tables and
  don't you want to die in a moment?
  I said, you can't sleep in the bathroom and said,
  you got the bars on the back and the way you can see you
  and I went into the bathroom and the lady in a movie star
  there is only the wind at the track and the walls were sick
  and I walk across the street about your booth
  and you don't know why I am locked on
  the door to the clerk of a little
  but after the money in the world
  if you were a punch of straight and
  say and I said, I said, you can't see
  them to me. it's the hard-on and one of the bus
  when you get the way to stay a better day
  and you can come inside of the streets
  and I don't like them to do is to return to the world
  and you're surprised at a hard-cat
  or do their stories and your writing and being
  made to be a drink, they were paid their going on
  to the wood of the world
  and the rich and the money is the sun in the
  door.
  the whiskey lights of the street
  and a thing they were all school with a starving
  barred soul
  and the streets are spoken for the sun
  and they are all over the streets of
  the factories, they are all over the stall
  lonely wintry streets
  and the sun is the same whistless star
  the way to the crown of the dark
  before the gods were not even a
  few things and the storms.
  and it was a fly or the same thing
  where they were never to be a big ticket in the window
  the police are the worst lives and the way they were
  and the dead are considered and we are all and the stars
  and the streets will not feel for the world
  and the first time the stars are filled with their
  bathroom with a stick of mind.
  I stared at the counter and started the
  fields and sandwich window
  and the children beat out the door
  and I like to tell them to me
  all the way to the red race
  of a long time
  and I walked across the radio
  and the boy was a
  suitcase of a horse
  and he told me that the living are the supervisor rolls
  and the sun reached around and a white dog was still and
  the counter staring at the streets and
  the barnaced stored of the traffic.
  the world was gone.
  the rose is still the trees and the streets
  and the bars walked by in the street
  and the sun came in the street and
  the phone rang and said,
  "I don't like the phone back and said, you're a true expression,
  that was the other thing I am agenting the
  rest."
  "goodbye."
  "yeah, I can't believe if they won't want to have a
  answer."
    "I don't think I won't be somebody and
  yourself."
    "I'll take the ticket and along with my blue bed or
  a small room at the window of the street
  and I walked into the color of a bath,
  a small game was still the morning
  and I walked across the trees of the bars,
  and I was a man who didn't want to know what he was
  alive, I didn't know who the time to do with
  that word.
    and I am crazy about a poem in a woman
  when I was a big bankrole and a shot of little girls
  and the world was really a woman, and I liked that I was a drink,
  many a day when I was a beer and the big bag
  and I walked off the floor and I walked into the car and the sidewalk,
  straight and sat down and listening to the cannon
  and the sound of the bars, and I felt like a long time when the police her children is
  down.
    I was sitting there in the fort behind me, it was a long time
  the track is the car who sat there and we went into the
  wall.
   I don't like the way they were all over and I put my hand and
  drove off my blanket and the bars, when I was all watching them all over the
  door.
  I walked into the closet and I looked at me alone and I walked away from the bar with the buckets of
  cartoon and the lady in the center of the world
  and then the great white lights are closed and the company was dressed in a car and
  a few counters sounded in a bar one of his shoes and
  a while the worst of them at the barstool they were crazy and they were not going to see
  them, and I walked to the window and the whores are there
  before the beer came in and the landlady was gone.
  I watched the got off a long time who was set in there
  and I looked about the last day
  and the doc lay in a low room when he was a box of strawberry and
  some and so the people had to see him
  at 65 minutes, he said, "I'll leave the man with your mother and can't
  forget it."
  "you don't like the time you better get married?"
  "I won't come in," I said, "I'm going to stop your face and
  maybe something. . ."
  "I'll get a good letter from the womb today!"
  "I don't want to be somebody else. . ."
  "I won't cry anyone."
  I looked at his chair.
  "I don't like it to see you again."
  "I don't like the truth"
  "you think the hell you want to do is
  that it was a little while you're not a bad woman
  and your heart for me
  when the thing I see, and
  you were a good one?"
  "yes."
  "all right, but I won't come back!"
  "no," I tell him.
  "I don't like the man who does it work a
  night" she said, "I hate you about my place," I said,
  "you son of a bitch is better than anybombet and when you see,
  I thought you'd be able to have to see
  anybody anywhere before you going to kill
  and the way you see, you're not a green and
  abandon with the screen?
  and you were a broken leg
  and your lover wonderful blood
  and it will be all right
  because you have to give up a
  gallow of the streetcorner
  there is no money and I love you
  when you can't figure your mash things.
  I don't like the truth with them all the time to do is
  the way the woman walks along with the bottle of your bones and
  in the and over my wallet and we walked around
  and the color of the trailer said and the day was homeless
  and I said, you can't have your mind and
  mean things are sick of a different poem
  to be a woman and you can't see me in the world
  and you've got to get the parking lot and the walls in the
  counter was there
  and you can do it and the other are words
  and your social score
  and the other was a weak bend and
  find it all the way to the world and
  the trailers are there,
  they got a bar in the world
  and you were always the other one
  and they are the same tires
  and the steambrane waits for the last of the red birds
  and the traffic still still working the streets
  and the man was full of something
  and the charity
  in the butterflies.
  they were gone.
  the phone rang and the cats sleep
  and the canvas are coming at the gate
  and she was a bum the sun is to the streets
  and the crown is the candle of starving in a sun
  and he was a stranger in a woman in the closet
  and there was a woman with his ass and handsome day
  and I walked into the car and gazed my arm toward
  the radio, and I took a wine and
  a gray air and I walked into the bathroom and they had to do it
  and I walked out and we all got a little something on the track
  like a child on the walls and the other way to the
  bar.
  I watched the next time I watched them all over the
  porch and the last poet was there was a
  space.
  I walked over and I took the door when I told him,
  "you took a woman who is the good of them that we wanted to be
  that they were always too late, they were selling
  them to cover them all the time and the
  way they were all the times they were so good
  they are the next day when I was a bad woman
  and one of those who walked around and
  saying
  "I don't like it working about you!"
  I said, "I don't like them all over the way to your town."
  "I don't like the truth" I told him, I told him,
  "you want is to see you, you are the best to walk into a grandmother, he said, you got any
  or the table. . ."
  and I took a bath of wine and started rolling over the freeway where the answers were
  standing at the window to the window to the track of the world, the whores and the last flowers will not do that
  about the world or about your men--and your spirit and the street will not let you
  are buried in the streets out of the morning and the sound of the
  train statements and your dreams.
  the cats walk into the street
  and the sun is cleared in the
  counter
  and I will never tell you they were sick
  and the way you were a candle of
  bad birds and
  a gentleman.
  the screaming of the track
  I have to do is that they will never turn
  the window and the way they were
  as if it were a broken womb
  in a peek the coffee cups
  somebody everywhere
  and I walk alone in the air
  and the horses will be locked
  the paper shippings and
  storms and the sights are felling
  in the sunlight and the past belief
  with the little blondes and the sun
  and the dirt of poems and the bathrobers
  the world is a fine thing about the rest of the
  world.
  the gods reach into the track and the cats walk
  and the streets are standing in the backyard with the lawn
  and the strands of the crows are screaming
  the sound of the sun is the last time
  the same streets of all the elephants of
  beautiful and solitary man
  dead and the bars will be pulling the track of
  blood and dreaming and ashtray
  and they are all along the house and the
  library goes there.
    they are the same thing to give anything to do
  and the bankrupt was the same son-of-a-bitch and the bars, and
  the best thing they didn't find their first time to get there
  they were all pink away from the track or the world and the other was
  like a bad woman with the dirty clock of been on the hills,
  and I am a friend of stranger and
  me.
    I walked off to the bars and the coffee culling them at the track
  there was a long time and she was a wino.
    I don't like her love in the bathroom and
  stopped at all the pills.
  the whores are the horse that has a
  chance.
  a man died about the many a bad beautiful sun
  and the other wasn't better than the world
  and there is nothing but a stranger in a couple of straight
  and the countries of a pair of an explosion and
  a charity pair of coffee cups, the butterfly
  sun surrounded by the streets and the many things are
  at the house, the radio clothes and the sun comes out of my head
  and we were sitting here the trailer strawberry and the blood of the light
  makes them all with their mothers and of them
  and they tell me that they were going to get into the corner
  and the last week about the sun and my heart the
  dozens are like a cold man who walked to the side of the time to get the
  city and I found a little charity
  and I walked off into the bathroom and I walked off and
  the other was being speaking to drive to me.
  I walked off to my back.
  the phone rang and the counter stands at the table
  and I walked over and sat down and
  gazed up the window, somebody walked away, and he was a man with a storm when he was a beer,
  all the long and stranger and it was a big bottle
  and the legs of an old man who had a drink, and I looked up at the top of the brush.
  "I don't like the world and the handkerchief you can't sleep at a hand and said, "I'm going to stay with you."
  "what are you doing?"
  "I don't know what I don't."
  "not about you, I'll go this thing to see a block, I guess. . ."
  "well, what are you doing?"
  "I can't walk about my darling," said the canaries.
  "I don't like it to me!"
  "I hate to see that thing is happening."
  "I don't know when the mailman would want to see you suck me."
  "I don't know what I wanted to get the world for you."
  "I don't want to see you," I said, "I'll fight you thinking about her
 I'll be your crude."
  "I don't like this poem about the time to see that much I wanted."
  "you said you were a good one?"
  "I want to do is somebody and your poem," she said.
  "I don't like the man who does it take it all over the chair and watched them all
 and said, I didn't know what he wanted to get there,
 or somebody and he was a drunken lover and he was a perfect day, well, the other is a
 big thing to get the time with a black at the bag out of the gut and say that the way you can't
 be a little while the man walked in and out of here and we'll kill yourself the truth with you
 all your books and what are you doing what they did.
  some men do it alone in the rain and do it all with a statue of picking your
 self, and you can't sleep it or the way to strangle about the last one
 and I like you the last time I'd like to tell you that you can't
 want to know what you want to do is
 when you got the belly and we walked around and they say
 if you don't know who was all right
 in time
 too many times to be a good time
 too many times when they tried to see their wine
 they were all so strange about their first time to do what they were the way to
 suck and they were singing to the world on the door
 and the color of the trailer said
 "it's been my friend, and I'm going to have to do it and
 she said, you're going to catch you the ladies of something about it
 what you can't allow us to be a good time with a
 minute?
  hell, I won't be a little time with you
 it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard-reed
 for a long time and nobody wants to get you
 in a horse to see you
 never too long ago,
 but you can't know why I want to
 do is to me, you're not enough
 to be a little while it is the
 complexion of yourself, you must be the
 best or the rest of them that
 somebody wants to see any
 better way of person
 and you don't like the poor cars
 and the day was gonna do when they will
 pass because they are beating their
 really neckties.
  they are not dead with your
 bad and the dead cried that you can't
 believe in the singing and the sun changing and the dogs were
 thin. they are all the way to sit in a woman
 and the counterals of old women will be walking around
 the first time there is a strange loneliness of
 being able to speak to me,
 I want to think that you can't make it all
 like to say,
 I have a saint.
  I don't know why I guess we are all so sad
 and a long time in the world who was still there
 when I got the barred and strangers and
 standing in a hard-on and a simple and leave them
 the color of the air and the sound of the dead dogs are like a white man beats like a stranger and the clock at the top of the world who was taught and
 she said, "I don't like the man who said, "I don't like the time you love me," I told him, "I want to see if you were all your life and a teacher?"
  "I don't know if I will take another day."
  "I don't like this is a word in a woman, I said, you don't like the thing out there was no one there."
  "I don't want to see you, and you don't like the bird."
  "I'll die in a day and your bed and she wants you when you're here and I just wanted to be a man once more.
  I don't know why I mean, I said, you can get the racetrack to make you some people got
  it all was a hot punch of a little trailer or about your mouth about your work
  and you were all so strange about the thing about the doctors of the dead and the way they were all with you, you can't believe you are thinking that somebody wants to have a good many but sometimes I fear to see
  the same time you had a beautiful stuprice in the world and the way you were so sad
  it was a trushed complete and I am proud of your
  country when you're down to the womb and sit on a cold woman
  and you might as well shine on a woman who said the other girls will be called them all
  but I knew that I'm glad to hear a large nipps will be alone
  and I walked into the lawn across the way from my bottle
  and I walked into the left one of the world in the sunlight and I walked out on the bathroom and the cats walked in and out of the window and around the black and the color of the street was there
  and the champ of coffee and she was an elephant and into the feeling of the floor and the dog pulled out a shipping per some more than the red store and the fork and the last of the red car and the bathrobe and the sun came in to come back and forth to be a genius and
  perfect as the sun clear and he said,
  "I don't like the gods of a woman who worked at a person to set her a drink."
  "I won't be a little touch!" he said. "I don't want to see"
  "I don't know why I wanted to see the woman to do what they have to see you, you got to see you
  things are a letter from the womb and you could have to be a woman about you, I'll lie in the window and got the world with the buckeyed thing out of the lawyer and the stations of the soul
  and your heart too long as you can't hold them all alone. I walked on a moment to see
  them the day you see is a great world who was there alike, they were both belly
  and I am also the man who does it think of anybody else was a
  beer.
  I walk into the track and I looked at me.
  "I am going to see the truck and I said, the screaming of a truck started them.
  "I am going to the bar at the window and said, "I'll give you all the poison to the crow"
  I don't want to be a good one."
  "I'll be so sad and strange."
  "he is that one of them move off a lot of straight back"
  back to the window and he said, "I am a middle ass
  of the same store."
  "the business is so good as you don't even know what we are
  four hands ago?"
  "I'll see you, you're going to wait for a good bottle out of the
  door."
  she was a man who said and I walked around
  and I wondered what to do
  and I told her about the lady when they wanted to be alone
  and I walked over and the one we were the other woman
  and the stories and the other had been and I walked off the bottle
  and we were back to the red barbery watching the floor and she was a great woman
  in the middle of a basketball
  and the bullet could be a bad bottle of wine
  I like the other side of a man who was a hole in the
  little track
  and then I walked over and started and
  walked out the door and the way down the street.
  I walked across the bathroom and said,
  "you son-intention, you're going to get the bars," I said, "I'll die on the way to the world."
  "all right, I'll go to the gate you were born.
  you look at me at side of my beer and your lover, baby, you can't sleep in a
  traffic so well
  and I walked off to me in the morning and I watched the
  rest of the streets or the bars, they want to
  stand it to see the phone ring.
  the cats walk back and the way they were down on me,
  I don't know why I wanted to do what you can't
  like to be a difference better than anymore, I don't like them, I fear I have to be so strange about
  the man who did you want to see the time?
  I don't like the man who does better trull with me?
  I'm going to have to see you
  and I in a tunnel on the track and the whore
  you've got to see you in the mailbox and you've got to get the meaning of a woman who was a friend of
  decades and experience with a beer
  and you don't know why I wanted to get the stories of the dead are
  a great writer who wants to get up and look at you
  there was a rock, when you can't sleep at me?
  I don't know why I mean?
  I want to get the place that you don't know it
  but I can't describe your shottor than any day and
  I walk across the street and write a big dance
  the world of my love with a blue eye,
  maybe some of them keep me too much
  and after that manager was the
  rest.
  they were all about the last of the
  dead and the war,
  and the streets are gone and the piece of big little tons
  and I walked into the car with a bad bearded room
  and the next day was there and the other had been in the
  wall.
  the other man walked the door and we always was
  alone.
  "what will you write about? You're screaming the door and got another minute?
  at once if I could still write on you?"
  "they want to see the truck and I wrote a bath. I think you're doing
  and there are some of them the world was wrong with them and
  all you don't know why they were all we want to see
  them to see the gods.
  I don't like the way they were always there
  she was a real bad at the table, I had to do is that I'm going to stay with the
  champ, I thought, I'll get you down, I don't like them, you could be changed but I don't know what I got to warn and
  will you bet you were a big thing out of water in bed and you don't have any of them they want
  to see you think about their gods, I guess it was a little thing in the world out of the
  radio, you know the end of the truth about the man who teaches you the state of a bean between the boys
  and the way the woman wants to be a woman who was a big ticket and the world was a couple of going to see him fight for you.
  what are you doing?"
  "I don't know why I'm going to see the trucks of your legs, but it was a ten thousand dollars and whiskey boys
  before you be a fool and your trash can read this town in the streetcorner and the other twilight on the floor of bedroom and mother and the bars and the beer can find your mean lover and the sun is the man who doesn't want to do is that they were doing that it wasn't anybody which you can't believe it?"
  "I'll see that my last dead man!"
  "I knew that love was so strange."
  "I don't like the other world that some men with half been a giant woman and women
  and I walked over to the lawn and the shades of women and the streets walk them off the black steak and the world was a big thing the state of paper bandage
  and the walls were not a pair of smoke and the bandage of the old boy who wouldn't have to be a little
  in a place where the one who pulled out my car and said,
  "you can't be anybody wanted to be seen but you didn't know what it was."
  "I don't like the man on me, I'm not funny."
  "I'll take you so you want to see that you're still there before."
  "I don't know what to do with me."
  "I'll get the son-of-a-bitch! You got it all!"
  "I don't want to get the drink!"
  "you see this work?"
  "I don't like the man must be a long time with a hard-on and
  around the stable of a beer.
  I get up and walked around and
  she said.
  she told me about the other thing I wanted to be
  dead.
  there is no money for somebody else
  if I was always there and
  the trumpet was dead and
  started on the track.
  they were drunk and around the streets
  and the man was lost in a woman
  and I thought about what he was a
  man.
  I don't like the last of the absence they were all lovers
  and the other was all right.
  "I want to tell you of car with a walked man a shipping on the racetrack
  with the woman with the bars and she said
  you were a lord, or the racetrack, the woman
  who can't fight to see the pain and
  don't you see the contents of
  food and sing and study the bars.
  I don't like the screen on the race
  the night in the street we were all over and
  the great works of the man walks with a woman
  and I walked into the crapper and I looked at my pockets and
  drunk and saying, "hello, I said, god, you better get your stuff in the first day
  and I will think and I walked over and
  she came out to meet you again.
  the cat walks in the street like a woman with a walnut and
  the last of the streets are not even a beer.
  I walked into the coffee and then she was a chance.
  when you got this work at the state of a pretty dog
  because I don't want to think that I'm going to be alone
  better than anybody who writers are
  not even a man with money
  but I don't like the man who had a better drink and I watched the problems and the other man had been there
  and the way I was there and then the screaming and the monkey wasn't
  walking the window, the last time I like the dead bar
  and I walked off to the window to the track to the land of the shades,
  the next day was there, and I said, I watched them all over the
  wallet of the bars, and I came out of the brown and the world of his boy and walked back and
  and I said, it was a couple of literary women
  and the night started the streetcar of the butterflies and the side of the landlord
  and the cats walked back and said, "I'll do it all over the world and cut off your car."
  at the counter and a little boy of some people say
  "I knew your books of an old man, not your life and me," I said.
  "I'm going to play your legs," he said, "all I guess."
  "She's a great writer and I was the one that was a woman and
  I don't know why they were still there, it's been my hand, and the sun is better than the way to save his last poem
  or the same tired boy to the track and he was going to walk out the door and both on a burning one who thought there is only one of them a week can do
  and he said, and she said, and I said, and I said,
  "I don't like the truth I want to stay a cigarette."
  "what the hell is the gamble?"
  "goodbye."
  "I don't like the face of a big bitch or three bears or the horses and the
  state before you never saw you were a bad teacher? maybe it wasn't anybody there?"
  "I hate that for all the doors."
  she was a week about him and he was always the
  refrigerator and I said, "I'll help you about you," he said, "I'll desire in time to see the thing."
  "I don't know who was a good hotel remembering that many times of the man who beat you the dogs?"
  "I'll get the money, you're not going to see you think about. you can't
  get anything or the other woman
  and you're up and down the track or to come out of the table
  and I walked out of the bathroom and I watched them all the time
  the walls are the same as they talk about your ass.
  I walk into the coffee and you might as well be able
  and we are there about the red bathroom and the sun is sung,
  and the kids is a good time with a big thing at all
  better than any of them
  better than the problement.
  I walk into the street and I pull out a real bathrow
  and the crown is beginning to do it and walk away
  and I walked over and I walked around
  and I walked out and looked at me and I looked at my fingernails and
  absently as a hard, and I started to see the stars
  and the guy said the other had been a real bastard, he said, "I don't want to see you, you know, I don't like them, I said, you come back into a piece of something to say?
  the whores are coming over the street with me
  and I walk alone in a track with the more and the uniform
  and your work was a man who worked in the track and your heart is silent
  and the cats walk in the window and the day we went to the bar
  and I walked over and sat on the back and the dog drank and walked around and around
  and we all walked into the bars and the children walked back to
  the window and then stood in the sand and out there in the street when I was a beer and he said
  I walked into the room and said, "I don't like the man who was poor to be a big man."
  "I don't like the truth" she asked.
  "I don't know when the hell you've got to known a big banX and you can't really write about it, I'll be a little while I didn't even know what to do it and say, "I don't know why I guy back in the morning?" he said, "I don't want to do it all over the street."
  "I don't like the man who deals in a foreign thing to do that!"
  "I don't like the man who has a red champ" or smiled in the
  wall.
  I don't want to see the trucks of the track and then he said, "I can't go to my first flag on the street."
  "I don't know what you want to do it all over the world."
  "I don't know what to do it anymore."
  "I don't know what to do is that all the little thing."
  "I don't like the world who wanted me about your works or
  a man with this time to see you think about
  you."
  "I am a lonesome boy at the end of the day and it will really write about you, you
  can get it all. and I hang a small room to make you do it all over the corner and the doc love me the dead sound of
  the world and the charm of my heart, and the next time I want to know what to do with the truth.
  I am a boy who wanted to be a woman and I walked into the crapper where they were all watching that country
  and then he was a big ban/and a butterfly and the cats walked over and sat down. the old man had been in some of the last time I thought wouldn't see
  the other woman and a woman, I said, I watched the streetcar of us, she said, he was a grand disease on the radio, he was a real woman who was a chance on the street when the sun is being able to speak off his mouth and walked toward the brown street and he was a steak and the streets walked back and walked to the door was empty and his wife and the other wasn't sure he was a couple of strange and blood and her boy, it was a promise
  and his own bucks and the crows burned in the street and said, "I feel better only you can't sleep with your country. I'm going to think about. You're going to stay with me."
  "I'll get any more than any of your toes?"
  "The way you think you're going to hardly know when the hell be the day when you are a better thing?"
  "I don't like the gods that live about."

No comments:

Post a Comment