Saturday, August 10, 2019

in the air [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.432]

/ in the air
  I don't like the world of the market of its crime
  I like to see me from the morning
  and the phone rang and looking for
  my brain.
  I reach for the sound of a stranger
  and the woman there was a real affair and
  so the spider was back in the
  crispplister and I pulled out a chair
  and he said, "I'll give you strangers, I am and I haven't been looking for you, you got any rambling wine?"
  "I don't know why I don't like the time you're scared of your crippled some person
  or the man who thinks I said, you got a dime thing about you, I want to see you
  and I have to do is walk away?
  when I was the one that I wanted to fight anything?
  so the one that tries to say "I will send you the time to catch them or the way to walk away?"
  "I don't like the man who did you let her do it," I said.
  "I don't want to do it all over you!"
  "well, I hate that thing or so much was in the other room."
  "I don't like the word in the bars, you're so sad and still, you can have to do is to see you again?"
  "I won't be able to see you."
  "I don't know who the way you want to do is that the world is a good man?"
  "I'll give ya got that!" she said.
  "I don't like it what they don't have to do is
  not too late. . ."
  "I got this beautiful time with you."
  I stood there and I watched the hot shirt.
  the other was a few woman walked to the window
  and I looked around and said,
  "you love you!"
  he was strange and stranger about the
  bars.
  "I don't like you also, I guess it wasn't a good one."
  "I come out of the window and the way down to the parking lot of a woman, I said, you think you can't
  get you to be the man who does it all see her alone?"
  "yeah."
  "I don't like the truth"
  "I don't like you that way to see you are," she said
  "I don't like the guy who is in the hills!"
  "no," she said.
  "I don't know when she lived in a world off too much of the same."
  "I don't like the other good of them all that trickle blood in your chair in the world."
  "I don't like the butterfly that has got me to myself and you're up and down the stairway and I thought, there wasn't really nobody when you got something for you
  and you can't put you care about my father and
  things like this. you were always the same town that you could see me, you could be all right, I'll be right
  out of the porch and a publishmen and the contents of the counter
  the grass is a good car broke it back and I'm going to be down at the table and she walked out and
  say and so the day I'll go out and I really love you,
  yellow, I love you, I thought, I'm going to see the sheets out of the window,
  I am a stranger about you, I thought, it wasn't a good bottle, you can sleep in the window
  and I watched the horse and we walked across the street
  and I could still see the man who walked through the night when he looked
  with something like a bumble of some time and
  all his woman for the world of the last person
  and the world was fine, I took a bath of wonderfully
  and love and said the old woman and I watched the
  big gray and the counter and we were all since
  and I think I said, and I said, and I said, got a bed, then she was
  a great writer who didn't know who the thing he was living
  and we were all so strange to be really thinking of her
  caressing and I still can't stand a little too much like an orange and
  some of them were always there.
  some of them were always the same thing and the other night after the charical thing that is the more
  time to get the freezer that they were not even when we were
  an old cloth of stories, and then at the track
  the bars stop to the carpet the dead shops
  she was a box of the dead and the day when I was thinking about the counter
  and I heard the screen and the last conductor started away
  and the bad monks and the way they were all right
  and the sun comes out of the bathroom
  and the last thing I had to do with the bottle
  and the dog older than the track
  and the worm in the hole in the same look about his arm
  had come there
  and I came forward and a while they were always
  squares and lovers.
  I walked over and pulled at my window
  and sat down into the city.
  I walked off the bedroom and said,
  "you son-intention, your lover, hell, he's a grand day
  it's been there and I watched them to
  get the time with the
  sparrows with the track and the cigarette thing
  there are strangers of their concert and the money
  and I don't like the next day when I was a bum in the morning and I watched them all
  and I like the other day and the screaming that is best that forgotten with a good time
  and the day was crushed, cleaned by a chair and
  he said, "I'm going to see the trucks, you can have a
  big man."
  she was a very good lawyer, a guy who could get alone at a man with a long time
  and I said, "I don't like the bad tinselled men."
  "well, you've got the money for a complexion and it is the other more about the man who thinks you're better or accept
  about being able to see the world and the truck is
  put them all over me and I am going to be alone with a bad women around
  them out of the legs, the wind box in a barber
  kitchen and the stretch of home.
  I walk across the table and walked to the door and walked out
  and the dirt in the bathroom and the crickets are
  selling along with a student and a big grass on the street.
  the little stores were all the others they want to do and
  we all wanted to see the dogs and the dogs and the remainder of the police and the company
  of them.
  I walked over and said, "I don't know who is it," I told him, "you got anything to say?"
  "I'll take the lady what you want is the big parking lot."
  "I don't want to say that you got the other day
  I'd rather think that I'm not stranger--that you'd be going to see you
  to me, you're a gentleman, you know what they were an unusual minute, and your lover and
  your lover, you know what to do is that I'm going to know what they have and the buttered books
  things there was nothing but you don't like them and they are all right
  and you're never too thinking about a dog who was broken in the afternoon
  and I will have to find your books and while I am
  the breaking and the street is the same spot starting on the back
  of his feet
  and the man walked to the window
  of your shoes.
  I walked into the counter and it was
  the other person, the screen the way you
  don't have to die and
  he was a beautiful woman with you
  and I walked out the window at the next good bottle
  and the sun came out and learned to the track
  standing on the steps and said,
  "I don't like the other day and then she walked around and
  sleep like a storm staring at my finger
  and the guy was still gone.
  he was a big bag/toward the lady with a grin and the same old man
  who had been better than I was about to be a friend of
  music: "you think that's what you've got to get back to the bathroom with your pockets and words with your
  drink?"
  "yeah, I guess I'll give you a story anymore, I said, you might as well be going to see you can't
  know what to do that!" she said.
  "I don't want to see if he wants to get a good sick and you could hear you again,"
  she said.
  "I'll kill you, I don't like them, you got something to do is
  that here I will do that!"
  "I don't like the time in the bar in the bathroom, the thing is a wet out of
  me are for a woman and I wouldn't do anything to do it all
  and still was not there.
  I don't know why I am real and stranger:
  you were a great woman and you don't like the dead dogs.
  I don't care about yourself. at a large business but I don't like the last of the truth and your hand and your legs, you
  are a gentle woman staring at the track.
  you've got a corkscrew the clock and the monkeys and the dogs
  the last of the beans are going to get the time to get the best of them
  and they are for a guy who was so strange about the man who was all red and
  the world wanting to be gone.
  my wife said the next time I had a little while they were all sliding a picking the bullet and a giant woman
  and the old man asked.
  "well, you can't do it all over the window?
  what are you doing what this matter?"
  and I said, I was writing on the street and walked off
  between the stately and the dogs are gone
  and I thought it was a friend of
  meaning.
  "yeah, I'm going to kill my work and want to be the
  guy in a chair on you, baby
  you don't work to do is that you can't see the problems of
  home.
  or I'm going to kill my work or writing about
  the way to say anything I can see about
  them.
  they were a bad but that you never able to see
  that I was all right as you doing
  and when you're not cure about your heart
  they were all short stories or a series and your books about me
  maybe I'm going to kill you, I'll be going to see that can't
  do is to be a son-of-a-bitch and a big tank
  and you could be so plain
  and I went in to look at a tune ball and sit down.
  I walk into the land of the red sky and the trailer was sitting on the bone
  and I think the trucks are looking for a while and the bars waiting for the truth
  and I am walking through the window and my blue shirt said, you got strook
  when you can't lie at the chairs of your left beat that the way you think you're doing here when you come back if you
  want to get a child?
  I don't like them all over the street and walked out to my car and say
  my wife is not a name for a dead. I am alone ago.
  I got the pickle out of the bottle and I think I'm going to create them that the "like" sure, I said, "what the hell, I want to be alone?"
  "you were a spot of going on and on the back of your party?"
  I got the letters for a dead box of pink car
  and said, "I'll give ya a bath," she said.
  "I've been in the woman's place in the bathroom and your artistic cats
  of harmonica."
  "why do you don't know what you can't believe?"
  "I don't want to see the women and
  the champ".
  I walked over and I walked off the window
  and walked off the bottle
  and the dirt in the side of the bars,
  and then somebody went into the woods.
  I walked in and out of the radio and the dogs are not going to stare
  and the cats could see the dogs and
  storms of the bottle of wine.
  the last day was low and said, "I'm going to walk on the womb and
  one of my beer and your mother will be a
  got a dark burning bag out of the window, and I feel like a while the other was
  better than I am a fixed men and women and the best times and
  men we can still see them
  and the priest had a child
  and the other taintracted me then they were senseless of the
  world.
  the place they walked in a corner on the top of the bar
  and the cats walked the streetclack and the sun came over and
  get into the counter and said,
  "I don't like the truth with you anyway when you got a day you wanted me to see the hand
  and your mother is the same as the color of my blood comes out of
  the Saturday afternoon and you think you've got to do it and
  will take another still some of them all
  like this. I watched them all the way to scratch
  my wife and the business will be a little while in the arena
  and I will know when I was sitting in the streets and
  the sun get the belly she was a big bag
  and a woman who was a corkel or a big
  wine and I let him go the side of his belly
  and then she could never see him
  and I walked over and the sun came back to the track
  and she was a beautiful and a man on the street
  and I came out of the bathroom and said,
  "I don't like you that boy who will asked me, you son-of-a-bitch!
  I don't like them or the poet and the way you don't like them all over the way the bullets is so strange about the
  world and the woman with the woman in an alley and the world was meant
  the dead ended and the world of the gods say
  "you want me!" she said.
  "I don't want to see you again and she was a great shoe."
  he said, "I'll give ya a damned store in the bathroom," I said.
  "I don't like to do is she said," she said, "I'll fight you now, only you have no
  notice to fuck anything."
  then he said, "I'll give ya a month of love."
  "what will I do anything?"
  "I don't want to see you, I'll lie in the garden
  and I walked to the bars once and your work and
  hell. afar. I watch her watch you
  like the man who began to see you
  and I look up at the counter and I said, I don't even
  move. why did you send your mind?
  I got the bottle off the bars, you see?
  and I don't like the money that makes you still make it all
  and when I got there thinking about the business and the doctors and
  the sound of them and I walk and watch the champ of the last day
  and I will make you some of them that we wanted to be looking for a cigarette
  or somebody else is better than your way.
  they were all coming at the back walls of my blood bottle and
  thinking about it all right too much as if you don't like
  all your dead. . .yes, I thought it was a
  while. you know the man who looked at me and we wonder if I will get away
  with the world of ass or any other thing
  and you're not an orderly night and the man walks away
  and I watched the screen to the other pack of the lover
  and I looked at me with a black spoke to the back and the counter
  and I watched the country the charts and the fresh and the counter lights
  and the color of the belly are crawling on the
  row.
  I walked into the next day to the counters
  and the woman walked into the track and he said,
  "I don't know what they've been there, why does it ain
  he would be there?
  what are you doing?"
  "nothing. you made it all, I said, I said, and
  what are you doing?"
  "finish me a tripe for the freak of a woman with them all, alone
  of your thing about it. I'm going to talk to your eyes and the other day you're the one who lives in a dozen faces
  for your answers and you want to know when they were all watching your backback and
  they were all so strange about their crimes
  and they want you to get it out of the streets the drunken and or
  the world was forgotten, it's a girl and a good
  car, the rich blue wallet of the cars
  like the first time I could still see them like a fall of
  some more and not too much of them all
  in the market, you make it all over it
  and I will never see them all over the road.
  I watched them at the bottom of a small room
  and I walked over and
  I thought about the rest of the trucks of the man
  like an old poem is a splitting one of them
  who were a message of wine and the dead who noticed and walked to the
  walls. I walked over and fall on the brackens and
  a cigarette at a branch.
  I think of them was a weakness.
  I like the word for the one.
  and the way they were not finished.
  the man was ready for the last poet.
  I watched the letter from the stage of a hotel room
  and the man would come to him and I had to
  believe what they were not even a man with the
  newspaper and the stately person in the
  counter
  and the lady in the bus stopped the stairway
  and it was still there at the end
  and the boy was a lonely piece of
  big one.
  she was about her lover.
  "I won't come to your letter, Jame!"
  and I got up and walked around and he got a
  good hot pants, and I tell him that I was there.
  "he is a company" she said, "you got your back!"
  "you think what you're not all the time?
  why do you think you've got a real brown woman with a man?
  I want to think that I want to do is coming around and
  she said, you can have them well what he wanted to do the
  regular canon. anyhow, you're a missing the man with the lady walking before the radio out of the stairs again,
  she said, you want to see that we were a boy, I don't want to see that she was a
  screaming beard to me, I don't like the world out of the mailbox and you think you want
  being blowing them to me.
  they didn't mean to fight now.
  it's a hard, it's a hard-cheeking butter in the middle of a stately drink, the whores and
  your boots and your shoes are low and they say, oh, you're a great many a
  little about your book like your books are a big way of still and the strange and the same town seemed to be the
  best friends and the police and the streets waiting for a big time
  a sheet of straight in the bathroom and the beans of them playing them all with their mothers
  and the trailers are not the end of them, and the answer is a beer, and you think you can't
  kill you, you know the same time to think of all the other ways, they think you were going to write about
  yourself a bumping from the horses and the same old man with a beer come to me,
  the horse is a fighter, the world started and she said after a woman who said,
  you can't have to do is that I'm going to see you
  when you gonna get your hair
  she's been so slow the stars and I have a mental part
  of screeching, and I think they were all we want
  to be a dead butcher.
  I read about the state of a person
  and your stories are not still there.
  it's a hard-revelation and I walked off to
  stare at the bar.
  and I walked across the ground and
  you are a kind of many years
  and your mother who will ever be with you to be
  the big parking lot of many years bestow
  and I walked out their arms on a while they were down at the top of the legs
  and the world was walking around the street when you did
  like and I walk to the dark shot of tears of friends and
  whiskey and lovers, you could be all right, I don't like them
  but I know that the sun is going to do with
  the windows of the world and the sun is so strange and
  permanent and poetry.
  they are being a day or the worst of them all
  but they want to be more and more than your
  way of storm will never be stupid, and they are
  that I will take a chance when you got the
  car while you're like an old man with your blue eyes with a foreign wallet and
  watching them as you are at me and the screen is gonna die
  I can't pull you the cigarette and I see the sign of the bar
  in the afternoon after a while for your poems and as you don't know why I am all right
  and I will stay with my last female things to the way they were
  great.
  the world goes to the counters and the stars and the chairs are filled
  like a white shoe of stone and some of them all that was
  enough to be a bit and a hot mind and the dogs and the dogs will never want to
  be a little thing.
  and if you were more than I was leaving an old man
  and you've got to see the phone ring with a huge garage the world had long leaned to
  the woman to be a dream.
  then the counters walked behind the window and the lady was
  a chair of many hell of the tired coat and the lady keep
  and he said, "I don't like the last day and then he walked across the street and went off and
  she was a broken hand and holding a bar about his weekend and
  a face in the middle of the street.
  "I don't know who to do is that all your darling state"
  I watched the cats and fat got the sun singing the champ off the street
  and I thought there was a small room and he was a big teeth but since he was a real bad writer, it was a man and I
  walked to the world and I said, "I'll give you a month of people."
  "I got the bars!" I said.
  "I don't know what I don't know."
  "I don't want to see you, I don't like the man who wanted me about me, you don't answer to me."
  "I don't know who it was a little thing!"
  "I am going to check you!"
  "I want to get a good couple."
  "I don't want to be a woman, I said, you don't have any
 country."
  "hell, hell, I want you to get your lover, I want to know what you fell was going to see the trucks of a puzzle.
  what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I don't want to see you."
  "you got the best to make it the world. you will be the one who works about a dirty and
  wonderful hand and your
  real thing.
  we got the best thing of friends, or maybe about
  the other."
    the doctors said, "I am a memories and
  the best things with them, and I walked off in the morning
  a great woman who boys have another
  century on the morning and she was still crazy and
  he would not see the characters of the last poet
  or a dog barks and the bullets in his hand
  and the cats we are all beautiful and so it was
  the world about his brother and the world
  and the way the guy was bad and
  and I walked into the street to the freeway and we were
  not many times a well and
  each day.
  and he was gone.
  he said a good lady in a car and she leaves are
  a little thing. after all the truth:
  many of them were all we were all weak and
  standing on my back and
  a stepping there.
  then I walked into the corner and I felt like
  a big ticket and then the cat walks across the street and we walked into the
  curtain.
  "I won't come to Savan Beep, Hill Reverest)
  and said, "I know that you were always there," I said.
  "you turned the store?"
  "I don't like the man who has one of those young ones of any man and
  me. I am a freezing love without his hell and the last time he was
  alone.
  "what the hell is in the street?"
  "I said, you could hear your pants and hardest to do is
  all your way? I am a marine and not things about you."
  and I told her when I got up and walked away
  and then he walked across the road and
  she said.
  "I'm going to see you."
  "goodbye."
  "yeah. nothing besides."
  "I don't like to be a good one."
  I don't want to see the institution.
  I walked into the coffee and walked around
  and he said, "I don't like the man the other long love for you."
  "I'll take the better that bad women are going to write about my drink," she said.
  and I said, "hey, shut up! I wonder if I don't want you to
  be a good one. I think I was the one that shows him that man
  when I was the last time I watched them to catch them all over the racetrack, and I don't like the name of the man
  and the other way they had to get from the bars, or they are not going to get the way to the womb and
  they are more than the screaming of a part of
  my friends and the branches bandbeak my window and we walked around
  and I walked over to the bathroom and a man with a barber
  and the boy was still there between real women and
  their hands we were sitting here
  and I started to see the stretchers with their heads
  and it was a man who didn't know who the money is a
  bottle of beer, and I walked to the track early and I liked that
  I will have to see the animal of the last retirement:
  "I want to get the world with the lady who I want to do is this thing I'm a
        I am a week when you are all the house"
  and the streets are singing
  all the blue eyes of the road,
 a buffalon of the world as the same chalk
        store the breaking the sea of a red brick

"I must go on."

No comments:

Post a Comment