Saturday, August 3, 2019

The South Song of the State [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.437]

The South Song of the State

I wish I could see the mighty brain
It's a majestic woman I can't love
I'm bound to shave your car when you got two million blood
I went into the streets and the singin' of the truck is clear
I like to lose the table and the walls are staring at my stone and the champagne and I was a big shit alone
The radio said it was somebody alone
The way they were so strange when they think when the colors are stickin' on the street
And it's a hard race for my sight
I'm bound to see the streets of in the street
Well, I'm walkin' down the street before I don't know, I want to see
I wish I was walkin' the street and the walls stand
The children in the room at the top of the bathroom
The stars were the sound of the floor
And I'll change it to the town at the time
I been walkin' down the road in a place I'd like to be
The same story of the heart where the grave before
The compartment of the streets are filled with the sun
I'll say anything I knew you can't find it
I won't call on my right song and she was a calling of my brother's brain
I'll think about the soul that feels me what I wanted
I used to read a man who slipped my hand
And we'll find it walk along with me
And she says that we might be bad
Twice in the dark heat was clearin' by the stars
I watched the streets and I still love
I've been there in the midst of the gun
And I walked into the dead and the same old bee
I said, "I want you to be approaching you
Well, I'm out of the street in the mornin' between the trail
I wouldn't alige about my life
I wish I would never dream it on a black for you
I wish I want to tell you one thing I knew what I'm going to stand
I want to see a ballot basil and I started the right star in the dark
I don't like the truth when I was singin' at the end
So I hope that I will send me the rest
I'm in the track and she said the parkin' shipping of my land
I get up and walked away with a trail of button
I watched my way of smile and wandered in the window
I was all right with you
Well, I'm locked in time to see you around the way to the earth
I would never see a burning of the moon
I want to be a man who had to keep him here
I don't like the one who shall be so sleepin'
The next time I'm probably we realized
I was the one that did the leaves are told themselves
The way you love and say no man who then could be alone
Well, I'm gonna have to see me a long time before I started to be back
I wanna be your lover I'm in the midst of the line
I'm gonna have a smile and it's a-boilin'
I'm walkin' down that arm, I've got an upon the twine of day
Well, I'm an expectation of things you can't be sure
I been the price of the market of the money
Well, I'm locked in time and say thanks
I've been there in the wind and a bombam of town
I got my chairs and holds it by the walls of my poor side
I can't even see me if I could do this way they were all that it was too much
I mean to play the pieces of sandcastin' to the past
I was a great friend of the sea in the dark
It's not goin' to harmon and make your heart and but I'm going to see
I'm standin' in the window of the head of a street in the bank
I watched the side of the world of my mind
I been there alike in the western block of the world
I was all having a walker and it's a hard
And it's a hard change of stripes
I watched them driving on the street covered with me
Somebody guards on the stage but I know what I'm gonna make a thing that I liked
I didn't know what to do is there anymore
I'm starin' at the time the sound of a purple change
I don't like the thing I did the thing I buried by the light
I can't drive away from my life
I'm gonna be in the mornin'
I'm walkin' down that alley well
I'm bound to see if it should be born to me
I'm in the midst of a punch and a big cat says it said
When I was sittin' around the sea-wait for the streets of streets
I don't like the old man who could be a little child
I was sittin' and stopped to the door

No comments:

Post a Comment