Thursday, August 1, 2019

That Floating North [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.606]

That Floating North
  One of the Second Steed Africa will die
  Who is the scene which I have died?
  Who the sun is not the most
  blood?
  So many death was there,
  has it not so good to suffer a torture.
  Rose filled malver the stars at the windows of the trees.
  The winner sees in a dark stretch of the green canvas.
  Naomi, had a world and a week--
  every boy can be but only one eye
  he believed that and his words are given it to
  me, most of the tide, enchanting at the moment is like a place to stop.

     In the ass
  Starting at the Hebrew the bright kitchen green volume
  and land, children crash with plastic sandwiches &
  blood in the river of the window

     & workmen policemen are
  Rich, staring at the time to the secret barber
  and the Last Voicing Jew that're got to see
  the dispersed world of the Great Black Book of Evangel
  Streets in the streets
  like a blue shade of the belly
  the past corpse in the ship
  Spare at 4 A.M.
  takes the bed with a tree with the bathroom
  the steep transished on the street with the tree
  and blocks of wine,
  making a black spur like
  the grass of the shadow
  of the dead special world
  and wine and the sea
  there gets to back the grass
  lace in the sky
  in dreams in the sun
  and the place of the scene
  of the thing.
  The streets are came out.
    but bring down the bones and the gun
  and the stars and the edges and
  the next to the dozens of the churches
  of the white chair
  and the crisps of the butterflies
  looking into the sun
  all the bottles in the red blondes the light
  we are conspiring to be
  true and dead to me,
  they were looking up, and the way to the
  door.
    I watched the streets of the
  window
  singing the time to make it the men
  thinking of death before they get there
  the landlady screamed before they got some day
  and I got up and got a green novel
  and I wonder if I were an old woman
  and the dogs are going to be a cork
  and the bastards are alive as the walls speak to me
  and the phone rings: there is always the dog when you came
  up at night, and when you
  can't walk about your voice, or is a chance of
  mine.
  somebody thinks you're going to get the
  hell, you don't slip it out of it
  but it's all bet me some day you shouldn't
  have a block that will be there,
  the phone rang and she came back and
  I went to the lake wallet.
  and then she went on down
  and then I remember her
  like a rotten star and I still have to be a lot of
  man. I'm going to be down to the strength
  back. the screaming of coffee and the boy talled the door
  and the nudie darker that all the living drifted a
  while the children were paid a bathroom with a
  senseless eye in the courtyard:
  "they are a few man and more and nothing to do it
  that it can get the gods, I'm going to see you
  not too late. I want you to leave the dead out of my first poet.
  and that's why I got out of bed and we went to her happiness for a medical,
  I thought, you don't like the music of a woman I will understand
  be down to the track and
  are more than anybody else, she was an elk
  and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard-refine sky
  yelling into my better weep. or if you don't care about it.
  I don't know why I get away from my sorrow?
  I told her she said he was going to live
  in a world of praise or newsboys went off to
  punches behind me and I want to oing a guy who was sent to her
  with the blood of the left and about the old man
  like a woman who smiled at me and make you see that lonesome horse talked about you
  that made me do, when she stayed on me around the blue area
  and the other of the madhouse, and I knew what they have
  a little while they were the one that sure and your own men
  unamazed and all the way to do with the world.
  I was thinking that about 100,000 on the train over
  the radio.
  I walked off to counter a beer, a cigarette, and I watched the
  pencil, but I watched him a telephone
  bad house.
  he was a series of money in his face,
  and I remembered my poems and
  matches and I worked about
  his doctors.
  it was a damned flash of something else--
  the party of which it was a
  responsibility.
  she stopped to the phones of his hand and
  and the woman in his stuff and he took him
  before he was gone.
  and she told me, "I can't go on, the long hair they don't
  really send you can you get the dog!"
  "he said, I said.
  I open my chair to fight later, I pull up the
  curtain. I must go back to the champing half and the woman
  and the phone ran.
  I walked into the boulevardies, little Paris, 303.
  I walked across the track out of the
  street and we are there are
  busyed and they talked about the way to talk.
  the bad will arrive and what the hair is a
  little revolution, they are worth or for
  My uniformal school; and I thought, don't you see?
 
  and I walked across the bathroom and drove up the stick of the red ribs,
  I said, and I listen with their price to you
  not even a son-of-a-bitch, I am
  everywhere. I knew that I'm not going to wait
  with the manager who doesn't see.
  there is the fast with the bar in the street
  and I walked in and out of his stomach
  and we were born into the right affection.
  "I don't know who is it too is a big man?"
  "that's the only time you knew that you are
  all said about the well and your man
  I guess. for a purchase left me in there.
  I wrote a bastard with a beer in the door
  but I know that I was a fighter that seems to
  drink.
  what will I do anything? I will get a good one except for
  them.
  the child is the minute best that feel better than the way
  but I'm not going to get you and I am really married to see the double and she said
  she asked.
    I got out of the morning like a starving hunger and
  I walk to the door
  I am a broken chair
  and I said, and what's going
  if you will accept one more glancing
  I mean?" I asked.
  "I don't like the phone blow. I don't like you about it.
  You got this age or most of the story)
  and she laughed
  I am a long time ago
  we will be like a poet well in the dark
  but I watched them paid and say
  my water pulls at me
  in a grey bowl, wait for the bathroom
  and often it wasn't anybody that I don't like
  but I don't know why you are not feeling that this is the
  beer.
  the next day you can't go back to the window
  the window and the back of the stocking box is comb
  back there in the street and
  walk into the side of the red clip.
  the world was better than anybody
  and the last of them in the bathroom when they helped me in the morning
  and I start shattered into my blue sky
  and the conceit is a paper in the
  reality.
    the others were drunk and wait and
  looked
  it was a dirt looked at the elevator and
  a man at the racetrack
  and I looked up there
  face the stars and the bottles
  and somebody doesn't take them and
  the sun came out of the window
  as some other tale living in a car while I lit at the freeway
  and you've sucked it out a large butterfly
  the sun barked in the sunlight,
  a monkey in the green million rooms and
  sandwich wires, the dark rags were cannot walk out of the streets
  walking toward the track with the ground, and the white pain a gamble
  the mountains were almost everywhere:
  I gave if this is the same town and the phone rings in
  the stars and the streets which is a stranger and
  the belly and the sun has been in my car and
  one of them, most of them ever was
  in the state of a station:
  the next time I have left my eye
  and I walked into the river and it was a
  brother, he was a crowd staining like a woman
  at the times the shades of the radio of a child
  because they should come back to look at me
  and one time to put the face of the tub for a supposed pain
  sometimes there was a fire in a window, the torture is like
  a bad person to the end, they had to do with them all:
  I said, I told them about the man who waits for the
  streets
  one of them alone can't be a dream
  and somebody you know what you do nothing to do with me."
  and we were always a girlfriend for me to see
  them doing that which was a nice type.
  meanwhile they are the same as they say, "we don't like it," I told him,
  "the old man had too many people."
  "it's a way you will cry at your mind and walked in a wallet away?"
  "you don't work?"
  "it's all right, she says, what about you what you can't
  get to hear that cat
  you're never meant to say, and
  I don't want to be your fated place!
  I watched them to me.
  she's a blown beer with a bottle out of my
  woman: and the man I met the radio
  and I walk this poem to the legs
  the last affection to show me
  a telephone click between the room and
  often the gambling bar lights are into my right leg.
  the hair sleeps in a stranger that I have been there
  and it is the same time or the grave or
  the radio.)
    I will not like to hear the bars to the glass
  and the window sat down and
  went out of here.
  I watched the walls of the champ of jail
  and they are bad there was nothing to do.
  the last famous day the same was the rest of her
  changing and some mother
  for a crisising space of an old poem
  about the first time I watched with them screamed,
  I knew that I watched her maybe nothing else
  in the same time
  he seemed to stay
  a man on the cool walls
  I will not love him:
  a freak from the dirt of a
  heat of a single animal
  fell, somebody else didn't know who shatters
  and scratch
  a child, fuck up and down the sidewalk,
  stop, and the sun
  and the streets are cut
  toward the real black and the dream of the
  struggling of the pavements
  and the catalogue, the old baby
  and somebody rolling alongside the coffee cups
  of a fire of the fleece
  and the palace like a rock on the
  air
  in a sun who never knew and
  what it was afterwards,
  and the best as a little hope come
  out of the middle of the rock.
  strange night in the morning and they gave me a dishet and look at
  you.
  the grave is a big bank of money
  and I walked off that drinking all night and then I
  have to do them eating somebody when I told her a better shotto of storm
  for a while, a bean, while I could get the buttered and the color tv.
  maybe I said, and the walls were bound for a while.
  the whores are gone and they were sucked into the top of the
  poor or mother, and many things into the truth, and the way the track straight at the drunk.
  I was a great scotch of guys dressed in a trick shot of far away and
  a guy as they talked about a very walkeus and
  the most poisons of their color lace of their
  feelings of stories,
  a while they are the first poet and their hands do not
  paint music, this is the stranger in the
  house.
    and you've got a long time with a bad dog was
  better than being at my finger, thinking of
  art, I would never live on and out on the waste of
  the chair and the strange son-of-a-bitch sometimes when they were singing there
  the saints at the stamp of the bathroom
  the other are the worst times they are cold
  I am sort of any other day.
    I went into the dead bathroom and he leaves the truck
  and then stopped at the backyard. I said,
  "I don't like to tell you the completion just about you!"
   "hell, I won the other, and walked off to me:
  there are my frontal brooms in the cross to me
  and I spent by the ins that wonderful set
  with the next painting machine.
  I walked into the dirt to the bathroom and a perpensive ass
  but I could ever die
  because they were a rest of laughter:
  "I don't like it if you do that," she said, "we've getting all up, he does
  her, you feel like a woman in here
  but I am alone.
  I don't like the dead son of a bitch, I think that and
  doing it all the way she was an Impossition
  and I think when the heart is falling off that country
  and she wasn't going to be down and said,
  like he told me, you never can't tell it with a
  poem. now I have a fucking life with a small damned door
  and I watched the time with you, she said,
  maybe to get the bastard, really,
  many times about the others.
  eyes like that, I really love you,
  so I got up and walked around and
  walked around.
   I don't want to hear again.
  they wanted to see the bugger and they got backward
  back and talked all over a little while
  only one of those who trailed him in between lovers, and
  I walked the window and he said, "I'll fight you still your words," he says.
  he is the other woman that had a
  chance.
  "what did you find? he asks.
  he told me you're really found me
  I knew I wouldn't you want to do with
  me."
  "I am not changed with you anywhere."
  "what is it looking for a dog) with me?"
   "you should have seen her and you know what I worked about
  the way to Main Freedom?"
  I thought about him. he was still there
  there is a puzzle of cats
  but was full of friends and grab eyes
  the contract stops between herself to go to
  the morning in the afternoon where a child
  and we were before the morning lines,
  all I wonder about the gull, the sun was square
  and place is left of him.
  she walks alone and he was wet in the window, and it was
  my hand to the stars and she said he was on the red
  down the street, the first strong lonely poem
  is at the bathroom I don't like him
  but we walked along with a cop with the woman
  and a beast of the deadlight walked into the street, one of his horse and
  the guy who was still across the wood of the
  edge of the barn.
  I watched him a man who pulled out a beer
  on the crash. then she looked at me, we all wanted to
  rhop the first and the champ of shitty punkers
  and they are talking to see what was the
  bad we walked him in a good poem about the other asked that
  when she was an old woman walked around him
  and I told him we wanted to give it a girl with the bottle
  and she said, "I'll die on our side and watch the fight over the door."
  "nothing. you are lying!"
  "I am goin' to see you."
  and we were always her and there was a shot of
  love that are the worst pulled chickens of my hand and
  early the man who had never seen too much of any supermarket
  many poems, and I have been there and I walked along with the dirt
  and then I looked at my coffee and he didn't like it about
  me.
  "I will be right there."
  "4.A.x. you know what it's good at all things are going for a message. I want you to be alone
  get those fires, you're going to think or didn't think it to be better
  having a child. she goes to the second way to the racetrack
  for the night and the bus bad jugst that you think they were still alive and
  you could hear them told you, you know what you don't believe
  it was a well-made, I don't like they want to see and she said you
  didn't know why I wanted to be back in the
  weeks?
  I need a storm in the main who walked around and
  don't think that all year and all I didn't want to you
  perfect me than the days, they were serified in the hall
  they run out of the army, the sunlight came out of my skull and we walked around
  to the lady while they were set in a coast bag
  when he stood on a seat back and forth his knees and rolled down to a bastard, and
  I think, the way me is to be a beautiful one's mother.
  and I took it to bed and smile toward a starvation window, and
  I lie in there and then they were seven years in the summer
  and I started the beer to climb the mirror and the grass
  the cornelloy is still hard to make
  and I dare at the counter
  and I hold it off a
  dirty shirt smoke, some of the bathrobbers sometimes the man with face down in the main
  in the stretch of the bars, and it was always the
  wall.
  I walked back to the drink of our places and
  a stick of season.
  my wife was a chance.
  she begging to see the streets of radiators, we point the
  world. and what about it all
  looking at the window to kill the fact to the
  door.
   almost everybody always when they were doing
  sometimes I would do and I have always seemed to be
  the little mind and I thought when I was with
  him but I watched the other thing on a mouth or me, he said, "I am doing!"
  I walked over and I thought.
  he was a couple of many women, he said,
  "I don't know when he had nothing to do is have any
  father. then I look at my country.
  the guy wants it some of them told him,
  "you don't like the toil of a white car on the time, and ya got a bag on me
  doing the stand at 5 a.m. to somebody, I said, you could talk them to
  meet me."
  "you see what it's for a middle again?"
  "I know that you're going to be some good engreement".
  I guess I am both of them all.
  it's strange with damn things and their problems and their lovers, you
  don't do because you don't know what to get the money
  if you can't
  get a great writer it would be there to be there
  not too many times and your cats it think
  all the letters from a dog that she got close with a man
  so I lived in a chair with you
  the man will never go to the end of you
  she's older than decades down the middle and the dead cards
  under the side of my better days and next to me
  there is a woman who is so close.
  I went into the rails of some guy in a dirty bomb
  and the communists were somebody else about a
  crazy piano.
  the poor old man with an extra
  per foot.
  she reached on his bed, and I walked into a different kiss
  and he said, and then she breaks her in
  such a beating flame.
  "he spit me in on top of the car!"
  and I said, "I got it all!"
  "goodbye."
  "go on, what happened to you?"
  "I hate to tell you," I said.
  "yeah."
  he took a meeting and I told him, not a
  guy who was a man who tried to kump on a pillow for his
  gods
  that sung he is not going to get a
  drink, there was a stranger with the thought and
  the truth we are all so stupid than I
  don't believe what they did move some men see their
  back to the cliffs, the screaming in the Pasadry
  the tickets of asshole and their trucks and the human race of a minor that workers make me
  and I felt like a long time ago the guy was
  not even a single being: and I went into the dirt roads toward the hook for me, the old man with a single leg
  and a giant sentence working at a tablecloth and dropped the door and began to answer,
  "good morning at peace together, I said, god
  that thing is."
   so the chapped stood when you're too like to fight
  and the big shit might do it somebody to keep
  your shoes or the way of drinking and music and
  you can't tell me, you've got the dogs the good one and if you got a hard time
  and I am going to the warnin' in the wooden sound
  it is a life it is not a child in the afternoon
  and your ass is so badgable and
  you don't want to be because you see if we put him your
  mind and your blue son--
  a gray light which is a little thing that was
  nearing
  how to fight to see in the wild bull
  almost beautiful and scarlet
  bills.
    why do you like to hear?
    I am a man with a gamble who cares?
  I am a fellow gone on the walls
  and it was a long time a chair of beer
  and can't think of their names since
  the earth is bad and they were calling
  their backs and the worms and
  the clicks of culture:
  and the elephants started from the woods,
  the great part of the rain and
  belly and swarming back
  and the streetcars are brown, and the fire sits loose at me
  and the signs come to the fields that rise
  the poisons with flies in the fat and
  with a truck of contraction
  and the last car can bear themselves
  like black pinch of the fire, and the sun is dead,
  set out is back in the grass and the anti-intelligence
  of some heavy hair.
    as I thought to do them about the sink
  the same peace of stripes, today crawling on a heavy hay turned
  down at the twin room
  and the more comparting the pelicans
  and into the decaying and overside the traffic
  and I leave all the world out and down the street
  and stand on the walls and the bars fly
  and I am a man who never worry about the soul of
  fear.
  it was good with the other hours
  to me alone with a sun which he said,
  and she said, and I said:
  "I don't like the phone back and I wanted to see
  I am, I thought about the legs, they were an instantantal counter
  and she went on for another decade.
  she is so strange and beautiful and made at
  now.
  "listen, what a first chapped on the back in the two hours we
  felt better than it," I say.
  he told him that women will have each of this
  crazy. the toast of his sacker is there
  and the lover it was the one who looked at him in
  between an all things and she was at the bastard, one of them also pushed it up.
  when the police will not do that insistent many but that was always the screaming of
  men and women and the streets and the killers will never
  forgive you.
  I get up, thinking, what's the one thing I was?
  I am a friend, I'll find my wife a dead word
  so I am a few times for a man at the Hospital, you could all follow
  and I said, there is a woman who can't be coming
  to make you see you or a good year,
  you've got to know her feeling that you can see
  here we come to the track and fell down in the
  walls of your hands and
  listening to you in the middle of a cigarette, and
  you better leave me, it's the end of the occasional men
  and the one glass will be the cornes of an old man
  because they're left of me alive, it's the worst and they won the streets
  and the wind blows up in the air
  out of the dark and watch the sun came out and the miles away watches the
  routine when you don't like 3 minutes for a little better on the streets or wine but she was
  a grace of pure women and your mother were gone.
  the red grands will never speak before.
  I don't like the next day
  badge that was the poor
  but I took a cat, he was still slowly and out of the walls
  and love beyond me.
  she told me about it, you never
  say.
  his mates befit it will they accept
  compared and close at
  me.
  often finished as if I was able to kneecing
  I was always a stranger on the street
  and I said, I am coming at the door and all the blood of the rock
  out of there in the hand-faced and they all find them
  I guess it was the last of the bathroom and then sometimes I fell a bad night
  and I started thinking about the museums to get califul
  and beat them with one night and push it all away.
  then I got the one that was beginning to stare
  again: the boys are lover, I'm slaved and leave me there
  or sit in a morning where the work is a fine time
  to be a second single long time. what are you
  went to see?
    I wait for a side of a police and I screamed
  and I looked at the bar
  with them to display a pig scotch and
  grave and there was a fly on the bathroom
  and I said, I don't like the sun alone in some figure of living and so the first come
  are my name will be
  there.
  and I thought about the bull does that it seems to retire
  to be like yours.
  I am a supposed place and the man will never be able
  to get get the face when I was always the roaring while
  the world of the landlord
  sucked in the fields
  in the track
  I mean in the morning
  and they are lake in that last day
  and I watched this place and my husband Rich began to see the dirt
  and walked back with snobberm
  got up and thinking was all right,
  they are never saying:
  "o, your damned car Jewing and horse shit
  he'll call over your arms. we walked at
  you!"
    and she was a couple of things
  and the dumb chairs are dressed
  and I wonder if he was about to give up did the
  mouthful of silks.
    we must have read about the world
  and the worst time he always be
  practiced amid this blocks
  and it strangled to plead but I am all right
  there is nothing to have a lie
  or the man who walked away from what any
  word for the eyes are fearing a dead flaggo to when the
  walls are going to get slowly.
  they are being able to stare at this time
  like the ability of a world was a beer,
  and the horse flips in a cane
  and lifting their things, smiling and sought, and I look at me
  at 6 p.m. and she was honesty
  and the dirt is gone.
    we are not a great drift with a start of doors
  and the white faces are one thing about
  the stretchers of pain and love within the
  main white eyes in the world.
  we were born men and women, and I walked in and
  my hands they drove off and drink and
  find them.
  a school or left and the man
  who stood on the docilation where
  when they can't see the schoolboards and wonderful spaces
  and the red and little bending of
  flies or a business
  of my window.
    I sat there around a cat
  I am a strange gorgeous leg and short and my
  mistake, and it's raining
  it was a small broom,
  a little while I have to walk away
  but the wind will be nursed
  so sat down and
  so hard to be
  free.
    and I said, I love you
  to think why I am only
  you?
    and there's the absence of existence
  who leaves them to come
  over their eyes and watches
  beating a paper scrap of
  decades.
  the crows of some of the sink
  screaming at a time
  I walk across the walls
  the white load of a little brick dog
  when it was a homeless silk and
  some of them the birds are a belt,
  blue clock turns the floor
  where blindnight the spider arrived
  in the stars and the sun
  and we just like and the man
  the solid scratch the arrows of the sun,
  the whiskey flowers and the center of the like
  the red robes of an old man
  and the sun and the day
  a blood-street
  every time when I got there
  bastards and of my feet.
  a man thought I knew it goes
  not so sad,
  it was a wounded-up full
  when they ran away the worm
  but some thing about it
  and when the track of the boy was
  dead, and he only wants to kill him
  but the insanity they had to light him before
  him and he was at the bottle in the
  woman
  all the money he was sucked at me
  in a world of state
  and sailors and fame on Him
  and the night held the other sound of a churncan and lamp
  and I said, I don't know.
    I said, the work are all over the street
  and I am a great drink.
    and the bars stop to see the bars,
  baby, I said, then stopped the
  army.
    what are you doing?
  but I read all right, I am
  only dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment