Monday, August 12, 2019

the dead champions [Full Poem] [Temp. 0. 817]

the contract around her, took the pain of words, I'm not thinking about
 the dead champions,

   nothing for the canyons,
  the day went on the wall
  and later
  you could hear them fall
  and walked to your mind
  undoing, baby.
  when somebody won the
  daisy thing
  when you looked
  unlike perfume, yours
  not too teacher?
  when they want
  when the dead is a pair of
  reason?
  man has hell better does
  black a bunch of wonder? hanging again!"
  "Someday, The grace I went down the hill window, all over the fork in an air
  up there in a servant of buddies, their miserable laughters and and you can't be so good as you are.
  that dog was there, and my vision of newspaper spilling
  sometimes I will find my day with them, anyhow
  I really made it to the very unique years, and all the world came to me
  or over and over and
  only he'll come back to them naked, I watched the
  law outside. sheike us she was there shittled and then at revelation.
  we came down the streetcorner about Mosingom on the rock.
  the fights singing at the outside which was
  golden.
  I will fight to see everything
  because you've
  got an
  long hand,
  remember what I have
  control to disappear and
  check your stubborn on
  neck of prickets and
  poems and obvious things.
  it's all not even a woman:
  the ugly lover only wanting off
  not so great you can want to
  pull the air and slept.
    you flip the walls of windows, the two-sail
  and the streetcowers of many nice times
  sitting in their pale glass aloft behind the challenge of the
  simple ashtration, please do not
  miss,
  and
  all you
  so no,
  everybody was a place
  and your subtronia (ignore to find
  anybody) for my last norther in the
  one of the glance let us fight
  or there were living men like an a
  forehead on the window:
  here are you doing?
  she's just started--you were never
  almost charged and sit, and
  walking around my head
  but I have seen their figure conts
  on the light and the ring of the
  bank gawny.

No comments:

Post a Comment