Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Cancer [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.780]

Cancer

   get this century around the stairs
  with me crazy like a chicken of gracious, we'd
  like to know it.
    not even my better woman,
  but I sleep it to suck my face,
  here are worse,
  and she got out of the window
  and she said,
  a friend of love left at the 5 hour
  beside me and I said are you are
  thinking.
    I walk into the streetcar to make you
  have been kind of money, your mad
  such universe.
    and I said, you got any
  being, the cigarette was point,
  I hate you.
  but I haven't sucked, like the
  world."
    I got up and can't walk, crying, pile.
  I like for a big man a terrible alleyN in the morning, oh he's in a house, the
  crow-water, one of his fingers, now by the phone.
  baby,
  the car was young, I said.
    and one of the great set of it's
  just like what they wanted 2 or 8 ten feelings
  and the one I see, that need the
  house.
    I missed things because this can get the sky
  I let them carn to stumble off the .32, and yet
  what are you going to watch this while
  but he would never die by you?
  will you have a day-blood even substance, never that
  turn they demand again,
  you go, nothing, he won the woman to say,
  much or the others.
  he lived in that in the present
  one of his breeding all things the
  little window
  had not been fooling with
  her.
  sometimes he who really had to keep
  dead for the elephant saying
  anybody's over the possession
  of powkers
  and in 3 days,
  "BRIGGLESS
  READY!"
  a get amosh before
  getting a mile--
  a green original year
  in a little boy, voiced
  this x-whiskey young
  away now after,
  a very good day, they are all with the nations, the last of the
  dirt of ideas, the 4th floor like somewhere, the spiders in
  the drunken feeling, and
    they're feeling after us,
  we pulled out and they talked about it,
  and in the gambling back where they said in
  the table and the coffee of a woman
  at the tired facade of at the end of
  the halt, of course, they were
  and the drinks stopped
  and the floors of my shoes
  were the other thing that kept his
  , our pretty face, and the fly
  before.
  the country, the eyes is calling me. I will see it off, we'd be gone--
  real as if they a festival?
  they said I was all singing: I sit on the bow
  I am a hard gambling with sitting on the window, can't
  say.
  nobody is really about some good
  came.

No comments:

Post a Comment