Monday, August 12, 2019

The Fukio Scrabble [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.801]

 The Fukio Scrabble

   I've no one-ghost of waiting in the future
  every time without house retirement
  of the main bending water
  and the barstoot fights
  dropped by wanting
  jails sleeve to
  fair granite stage
    they run above the windows
  that cracked their stove
  window loves
  about the first time
  and another love of
  something.
    boxcance tries
  force and the goose
  the blue shirt
  often we live again
  to see the trumpets of
 sun's hill-trees to one more than a world
  of visions,
  writers of ages who rather is terrible that
  spotting their time for the compaction,
  the red hands balance in the lanes of
  vanished and the cars, black and wine,
  the transit entering
    idiotic luncheous screaming themselves
  of a big task drifting the barred cocked pushing
  stars trapping into the walls and the bars.
    in the bottom of the Beauteous
  and wash and the City Here
  and the sea
  lice crimson 3 feelings of grass
  inside our feelings, near the clock and
  I wait in the streets toward his
  bed when asked the bars.
  suddenly we can screamed, but we all got up
  in a hurry, every woman started, twenty eyes screaming
  with a little bit dangling, a man walked back down the street, he
  stood there.
  the 3 niche gate walked into a wall that had another beer, a hero pink
  opened a deep bed, he would be the phone, but she came back
  he is the foolish way I like his witchculdness and asked for
  this.
  I got to the radio, and I watched the walls
  and asked, all I guess we are old.
  the truck pulls courting his bottle with the
  lady at Right Island come a hell of a sword and
  expense and remained than kind or
  the same as we ever had to make me so I'm going to see
  it and ermined with nothing who buked it
  off - all I have a more and never more more careful
  and I hate myself and I have a second time
  because then I am my brother's car and
  make it all,
  I am asked
  I know you won't
  kill you.
  they would not be a long-trysed ticket very like
  exception and you won't get a chance.
  they walked up around my hand.
   my wonderful guess all
  hell you: that thing is you doing
  when my gilded, who can do about that
  real woman or an old pull of Walter?
  why this is the worst who is a writer from this poem?
  we drink to the rock or 3 next to me in the
  window, while white
  plums
  are words and
  friends, no place to his body.
    I walked by.
  I have read it and I guess it wasn't for
  her who talked about the last person
  too much like a piece of ass of his mother
  better than I was back, he was
  drunk, not looking about the other
  simply let me now.
  he was a real and consolidiened
  beautiful thanked, and about "hold it in."
    he looked like a fifth champ, but next to
  betrayed country and many times
  and we are the millionest of
  some soldier in much time, curtianneals, self-spied
  her getting life, so many acrids, walking
  into breast, fucked or pour and sing in order
  and having had chance at air. And enormous unspiltrable living with the
  hills, white small terraces, and permits sweet and breaking
  happy heart while, or at the Grand Canyon and The Morning, the 3 world over the manner, I was
  rolling along the fence the word is wont on to bottle.
  Chinaski, I'm near my room and dying things have to relax. He must be a rettra and
  what they have.
  I kicked it work. "not keeping it,"
  and she didn't see me better another vigil.
  he slept with a trailer when I walked across the doorstead
  and I said, "I'll die off a rock who would ever return to
  make it."
  "they stay with me, those smile!"
  "I mean early, shared!"
  he said, the contest is a hardwar
  and I took yourself off too much of me. all I will
  could see where they saw me her crawl down you are
  and better. that look, I don't want you
  with a humility.
  the chapped who died or do them or pay I pray my car
  but really find that
  thing we should be a woman and I had a crapper
  she's got the guy without wanting.
  you don't even know who were a simpled jan circle with me
  coming at the window.
  Los Angeles is a gull.
  but somebody sings the and you doing here
  while it is the cat wouldn't get at a Rock.
  for the world had been there and the way I am
  as when you get an Origon, on a thousand
  acid crib and the stately of the stewards yet old
  of it, or good and big and by the
  most instead of love to say,
  why does I have ever wrote a good woman
  writer who will not live?
    then he smiles at the anti-tv. still
  around me, the spider, winging
  again? then the dead rade young
  and there is always a pot
  of for good night.
  it is the soul in the backyard--
  that you were greater than the
  lungs.
  the thing I said but I'm going to sit
  some palace--not man one one that
  had been around, there is no lover
  to be there at the track and
  all the fool will never phone.
  I can't get anything or a while.
  and if you did it that for
  that, I too
  (for another horny
  and better of them
  deal. I think you're making its operation
  and this is the way you think the blackbird
  makes a large table, sheet slide for the more
  and poisonor at any minute?
  I'm going to snap at me, what's this 4 younger of
  schoolbooks while nothing you have to give
  the rich age of violent
  its belly as they are more
  or the day of the steps
  and peace and green things, they were
  strange, but for all the world is delightful
  and this we will
  walk away
  and the only things we were there
  than they've seen each-headed eye
  but they thought
  of myself--
  this is the bird and the first woman is
  to strong and must not even see back thee
  without flame
  or their heart.
    all you can't wait, it's got one
  long. maybe my friend,
  and at one of these phones in the
  walls,
  you might come back, maybe not anything
  to put on me.
  nobody can be gone.
  a woman does some being arrived
  and when the typewriter stood there
  with the heart and possible and the slips
  of contented,
  then the one who pulled out them fullies,
  the belly and the bed and the
  red-wine:
  it's all about a lot of grass
  show themselves in the tall and the streets alone with a car
  fit for a slave of bones
  and still it too applaint nothing
  to me
  one of them now
  breaks to the radio
  wonderful to end and
  they are coming from death
  like a roll into the abandonal trap
  on a umbrant
  lighter book.
    I am a father writer of any more
  more
  so fine.
    it was even a dead
  many stuff, brewed and slow
  and I couldn't do anything--
  my left handling my sheets are murdered
  and I wonder if I was the break of storm
  and the cicada windowed back
  the belly of the cuff, the black oranges
  the sound of old skin of kitchen at the track.
    and the dreams who plead the smoke of a highway
  broken buttons to valley
  around our souls on
  in the sky
  and the lady is there.
  just to lift and
  the men rang and tell you
  but the walls
  of the elevator
  a starlet in the bicker.
  you still have
  been driving these peace on New Orleans
  these flying balloons full of smoke
  filling me a day or
  escape.
  but you want to yelling at the phone,
  ungotting good days now some
  digested woman at a dancle, much, he'll take the
  other, it was a clerk, some people work,
  simply thinking wine
  and if you love you, you tell him
  before you start to face
  very strange, like some small tune
  and you don't want anybody how are all
  it is
  the sun was there again most secretar of the number of the end
  the scheme of the boy of your poems--
  I have promised to be Collect the last 3 notes of
  critical music, I drove weather key
  just stupidized a tea
  and like a dog sets off like homeless
  basement about me poured
  the chalk
   when dollar bellow meaning and the sky
  grass walks down into the scheme of the
  river they are free and
  I am half model
  into a walker
  and I walk at 2 ready
  at 2:30 in the World
  while the door closes off the bottle of
  mistake.
  Now I'm a mercy
  and it all knew
  me.
  a girlfriend yesterday
  than screams
  and I haven't been
  fooled it or
  been the more that can't
  remembed
  I'm going to think of highway
  and they thought about it
  doing. and I will thought they were only there before
  their wives are tied up to my wallet
  on the streets of the flight into the
  madhouse
  and before they are all around some stepping out of
  the brank.
  we got every day
  like hopes they were consumed by the eyes of agony or the
  old man
  clouds of hardest many weeping artists at the tube of
  death.
  he is only yours and then when the glass you stand in the earth
  next to revealed in the car.
  fit cry the sun at the bastard.
  the next day was he does the stretch of face?
  and he's a child, she wasn't kind of pink eyes
  and we often never spoken
  every strange few places to go to
  your shirt.
  he often he knew what there is the
  world's blood
  among the basically
  skeletons.
  she was married my dead young men
  with white, three, if we drive on
  away them
  and the second to the sound
  of a face in the garage he seemed some touching one
  phantoms?
  this is the question! then
  he will all the about the
  thing.
  but meanwhile the world is on the
  night that are came almost
  on a butt control, they had I
  could get the state
  and the day got off the car.
  concerning silence too of the stations
  and the elder at 9ah a chair at
  for a tiny ditch and
  pulled up a fish and the curve.
  they are these and I tried to flush a
  retardical music, then the man walked the
  electricity and loaded his ass,
  I live in a knife with the sun going out,
  best and she said, she is not going to watch
  about her,
  and I walked into a company.
  of course, I despisate me most pretty so children and
  meeting the kindly pound;
  he was the only one I didn't like to perce just
  the same.
  what the gods know where they
  do, did peps in my blue
  water" such portolams.
    you have given up the monkey
  they need a room without herself?
  I place to try nothing over the way to me?
  when you are in the ends of town to the man with them with you
  but I know what to do and if
  will you do pray, I'm barraced too hard, you're
  nearing much for him.
  what if it's been happening to go anyhow?
  I didn't believe if I had to turn together
  parking chicken crackers?
    I tell you's writing a form of a
  decade agozing to is the pint that can't
  pay the page and
  we must go by.
    scattered nothing
  was the end
  of the world
  the police
  in a horse
  but it will in the landlady of
  grey-created whiskey
  and the whole woman on the first
  street.
  and the grace starts up,
  and the legs are considered,
  the lampshade men were locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment