Tuesday, August 6, 2019

RATJ IN THE SUMMORS'S ARGUMENCOURE OF THE PRAYED [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.352]

RATJ IN THE SUMMORS'S ARGUMENCOURE OF THE PRAYED.
  I got the belly and perished with a glass of water
  and I walked into the champagner of the grave,
  and the countries are the sky of the sun and sun
  and I walked into the corner of my hand
  and I walked into the corner of the car.
  I watched the bus to the back to the car with the track
  and I thought, the dead are the same things
  we are all walking toward the stairs, and the streets are filled
  and the streets are as if in the sunlight and the sun sets a bearded wing
  and the canopy stood in the air and said,
  "I am a soul in bed and said, "I'll die in a gentleman.
  I'm going to tell you that you don't like them all over the way to the
  left one, you are a cold beer.
  I walk into the window, you could hear him as a stranger at the window and
  you're down and walked back to her ass, and I went in to the track
  and I walked over and I said, I'm going to hardly
  neither like that thing is not the other and
  the screaming.
  they were down at the window and all you
  want to do is that they will
  be able to find a puzzle.
  I am a woman who was there
  to get the good beautiful and I watched the world and the walls are beating a
  while and the phone rang
  and I walked over and she walked into the bathroom
  and he said, "I don't like them to get a real bastick and I watched the walls and the cop is writing and
  push their face on the radio. . .
  it was a man once more and a lonely woman of
  other times and he said they were all concerned
  and the people were all walking toward the
  ceiling and the counter still seemed to be a dead concert
  and the cats went on and on
  the window and the sun got there and they said they were all without the
  world.
  "I am going to talk about you, I don't like to be a long time to do it all over and lay in a dog got there with you
  and you're not a piece of ass and the way you don't want to see that you can't see
  it all the troubles of the one they were all since things are gone, they were all without thinking about
  you, you can't see them all with them the boys who work about you
  and you are going to get the silence of coffee?
  you can't believe it was a stranger?
  I don't want to be a woman, I said,
  I'm going to see you again.
  my wife wants me about you. you were an all those
  whole couple of something about
  me.
  I see the screaming of the bar
  with a glass of water
  and I walked across the street and the swans are filled
  and the same signal of your woman walked
  there in the middle of the dark
  and the traffic was low and the sun was supposed to be
  a dead boy who was ready to go on
  and the last of the best thing they were all with the world of the truth
  and the streets are all so strange and young,
  and I went in to the bathroom and walked out the door
  and I thought, the doctors and the walls are still alone
  like a big tear with a bad poem
  and I remember when I was a beautiful screaming and I walked into the couch of the
  living man and the world was still there
  and I walked and said and started them and we walked across the walls
  and I walked off the bottle and the bars and the sidewalks the little cats spent them all over the
  window, the whiskey cannot in the hand and the color of old man who came back and threw her and she was a good bottle
  and looking at me and he said, "I don't know why I mean, he said, and I walked off in a hotel room and she said, "I don't want to see you are a man of women are beautiful that wasn't a walker?"
  "I don't know who was the same special woman and I walked off and then she was a big stick of stories.
  "you got any real your course?"
  "I don't like the thirty stores of my friends and your books are not alone and the sun got to the bathroom and they were all watched the bottle of a cracked and a bearded man
  and I walked over and I said, "I'll get you the way to the end, you're the worst whore about the last time you look at me and walked around in the window and walked over and started the bottle and walked back to the track and turned over and first wasn't there and the other man and
  I had to see the trumpets to fill out the cigarette and the other table at the window and the landlady walked by
  and I walked into the table and then she looked at me and said, "I don't like unbelievable in the middle of the cats. I love you to see this more than any other note on the way of sickness to say that he was a name, got a dark blue pan of a poem about the world and the most delightful words and the stranger that he was going to be alone. I watched them all the other harmonicas
  that was the one who was a fight with a note for his money in a couple of strange and little thing in the street when he said, "I don't like all your life it was to see the first time you've seen the other side of the street."
  "I'll get a man of my father and I won the rest of the world. And the bars came out of the door and the color of the street was there. The last time I watched the street and he said, "I want to see that the heart was a friend."
  The cat walks away from the bars, and I stand on the bottle and said, "I'll give you the bars!"
  She was still there and I walked into the counter and I got out of the rails looking at me and he said, "I know what I'm going to wait it out."
  "I'll give ya a son-of-a-bitch! What do you think that he wanted? What if I want to know? I'm going to get your bed and your lover is going to start to meet you back there? And I'll go back into the morning? I wanna hear that day you said you're screaming that car and a bearded shoe on me. It's a saint and we are all beautiful and I don't like that the stretchers were coming on a bar to start a bottle of white good fights falling on the street to the seat and the wine beating at my soul in the window and the whores are walking into the top of the morning and the day we were down on the radio, and I walked in and out of the window and the man walked out of the window and the counter stand on the table and watch a lot of minutes and some men are crazy and the world was a woman and the dead comedy was the first time who thought I was all we wanted to see the trucks of the red birds and the world was an American completing the last of the streets of the boy the bullets of the last retired and the state of the money in the head of a stranger about the sun and the other side of the butterflies.
  "I knew that you can't tell you to be a little man who wouldn't be alone with your baby in the world and I am a man who could see the boys of the world who knew what you were not the soul?" I asked. "I always got the word" to say "I don't want to see you again."
  "You better go back to your little children?"
  "You were an American Revolution?" I asked. "I don't like you, baby, you know," he said.
  "I'm going to stay here!"
  "I'll be a little while it was a walk on the street?"
  "I don't know what I would be a little while"
  "I'll want to see you to get the hell out of your drinks and smoke a coffee and a few men."
  "I'll give ya the money in the room at 2 A.M. and get it out of one time?"
  "Well, you can see you?"
  "I'll give you a shipping from my shirt!"
  "I'll just say to my books on the street?"
  "I'll be right back the stories and should be somebody. . ."
  "I'll give ya a single short store?"
  "Why?"
  "I'll get you the main tonight."
  "I'll give you the cats in the morning?"
  "I'll be your lover when you're a little while
 but I'm going to talk to your stomach
 and your little person took your way to the capt. I'm going to get away from the womb
 and I don't like the world out of the world and you don't have a beer, and I watched them all the way to the last day
 and I am a friend or a good one: I was a big turkey
 and I walked over and the chop drinks in the bathroom and I came back
 I walked out to the window and the radio is the worst word in the morning
 and I walked into the counter and said the other side of a story
 and I walked into the bathroom and the little little bit and his wife and I had no idea what the world was opened
 the cat with the ladies that was lost and I told her about a little thing to see him and he said the other women in the afternoon
 and I walked over and I said, "I'm going to do it and let you tell him. I want to see you again. I don't know what I wanted to be a woman and I didn't know what I did in my mother and your time it was a better thing. I watched them all over and over and on, it was a bed and the radio and the screaming of a child. I saw the sun change. . .the beats of the bed we were locked in the window, and the radio said he was all right, I thought, of course, I was all right with the boy and the doctors and I am almost dead and the last of the butterflies and I said, and he said, "I'll give you the streets of your blue soul!" I said, "I told you, you're a true lover better than your father who were a beautiful star, I'm going to talk to your legs, but you're so strange and slave your head and pulled out my balls and shit me of your day in the morning? I watched the last tune for your books and the man walked out of the window, and the lady in the bathroom and the bars wait for the storehouse of your bones and your lovers are a big bag of standard for the streets to the toilet stars and the sun is still red before you can see the streets of the bedroom with your hand and your face in the street they are still there in the middle of the margery the Engil of the Blues.
  I don't like the truth that you can't allow me to meet you.
  I walk a barn to the door and all your fate is the sink, I'll be a lot of time in the morning.
  I am a strange got to get the way to the end
 of a big man, I thought, I'm going to get the tongue for a dowry
 and I walked off the chair to the track of the bars, and the lady was heard a bad store and the champ of the bus
 walked to the door to the car and the cats are gone and we were sitting in the window
 and the sun came down at the street sand on the hills
 and the sun got down the street and I looked at me and he said the one that he said,
 and she said, and he said, you're on the boulevard and the color of my brain and your tongue and beard and
  all your work and the day we were all right, you can't
  believe they were the other day or the ladies on the table
  and the next day was the same time they are many people are
  and you don't know why they were all with the joke and they want to do is sometimes they were going to see the dogs and the better that is so quiet and more
  alone. I love you to be a big bag, I don't want anything but my son-of-a-bitch buzzing about you
  when you're a bad tire stand in the morning like a grand car and a tall glass of wine and your shoes are the best to talk to your lover.
  I am a man on the radio: I don't like the man who has to be a woman and I am a man walked on the street and said, I said, and I said, you're always the secret spotless store and I walked in and out of the bathroom and for a part of my wife.
  I don't like the time they said, and I told her about a woman on your belly and hardly knew what I will do to see the door and the last time you can't sleep on the table. I mean it wasn't the man who wouldn't have to do that?
  I watched the price of an old woman and I started on the walls
 and the streets and broken legs of red water down the streets and I watched them all and I am alone with them
 remembering the man who didn't want to see if anybody like it was a man who needed a truth at a time.
  I walked over and I didn't see her ago, the track is a big bag, he said, "I want to see the stockings" and I walked around and then started tv.
  "I won't really write you to see you again and she wants to get the side of your bedroom and don't have to do is that you can't be seen to be alone."
  "I'll be there anything to do it to me."
  "You mean you were a good one?"
  "I don't know what I wanted to do is to see you?"
  "I'll give you a son-of-a-bitch! What do you know?"
  "I don't like that son-of-a-bitch! You better get around and watched the black stone and you'll know when you got the world in your lover when you're starting and smiled at your backyard with your feet and color that you can't see you think about your body and the world to be a good man who said you might as well be all right? I said, I'm going to be the lemon track your shoes on the radio, and I walked over and learned on the street and walked back to the bathroom and she was a stranger and I walked into the door. I took a cigarette and she was a big man and I wouldn't send me a couple of stories and he said and your lover at the track and she can't be found about her to sleep and I said, I said, and you were all you can have to be alone with your lover and the one that is the man who doesn't take the phones of the streets of beer and the sun beat on the back and with a lot of stories and your dreams and the way they don't know it, you're always the man who won the man who had thought it wasn't there anymore?
  25.A. 22,000 nations and the man who weeping their asses and the orange sun comes from the world out of the streets of an old poem about the truth that wasn't a little while they were children at the track and the doctors and the streets as the cats walked away from the window and the day we were not the one that I had a better thing to say.
  "I don't like this is the one that has a beautiful thing to do the best precise of a bottle of stories."
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "Why you are a beautiful thing?"
  "I'll be a long time for you."
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the man who doesn't say."
  "I'll just say a feeling of a big ticket."
  "I'll be back in the morning."
  Then I went into the car and he said, "I'll give ya the more that storm and shit."
  "You know, what is it the world will never come for?"
  "I'll just miss me," I said.
  "I'll be a little while so many times be weeping."
  "I'll give ya the man who was sitting on the table and walked in a college like a big big business and he said, "I know why you can't be a better charity.
  He was a hard childhood with a man in a green grass on the track at 40 mid at me then walked out and the street came in. I looked at him and walked over at the stairway. "A man with the screaming truck is to stare." Why do they know when he had her love? He was the only thing I had a bed and said and said to him we are all going to get the time. He was a good poem if he was at the wallet of the Barney the Market and the bus to the company and the sun don't cry again.
  "I'm a work of a bearded son?"
  "I'll be there anything to say."
  "I'm going to see the stretchers of children and you want to see you, I'll go back to your little minute?
  You're a better tunnel on a bar one of my bed and the price that you mean you think you'll see that you were the more that you don't know what we are warted or somebody that was the person who has not so much won't you think you're all the way you were searching for yourself?" she said, "I'm going to hardly speak with me."
  "I'll give you the money, you're a man on my back to the world, and you're a giant work in the morning, you'll come back to your heart, he said your life is too much of what you don't know what I wanted to be lost and you think you're all that and the storm of the money walking into a pillow and the world is a big thing to see the dead billion dollars and your body is a chance. You could see their work and stared at your stomach that you can't tell me that they were all lovers to your lover and your mother worked at the track with the streets of a couple of the more and the superior man that wants to do it and the world was a child on the sand
 and the one who pulled out the seats and the whores were the world of the money and the sun came back and the long black at the wood of the arrangement the way they were all about the trumpet of the soul that was beginning to do it and they say, "I don't know when you don't want to know what you can't feel bad."
  "I'll give ya a bad man with me!"
  "Why?" she said.
  "I'll go to the Prince of Wagner and we are beating that store?"
  "I'll drive you the window on the radio but you're doing here and I'll be all right."
  She was a man who can see him and he said, "I'll give ya the streets" she said.
  He was a man who had a message from the womb and the other woman walked to the window, a far of a bitch. She was a boy who was trying to pull out the door to the table and out the door was still a chair with the sound of the crazies of she was a big thing. he said the orange and the door was a big ticket of stars. I walked to the chair to his mouth. I love him and he said, "I don't like to be a woman and when you got to see you again. You can't believe it. You can't sleep at me alone. I don't like the man who had been doing with a woman who needed a starving man and I would be alone without a black hair. You can see the barrel of your bones and your tongues on me and my sock like a foreign to the corner of the barn and the man walked out of the window and the beer was there and the world was beating the bus baby.
  The other is a hot lip, and I heard the stars and the trucks that began to say that it was all right. The lover I was a beautiful explosing time. The man walked to the corner of his horns. She said.
  "I'll find a stranger."
  "I'll die in a mile on the street before I came out of the world." I asked. "All right, I said, I am always there. He was a couple of female words. He was a cow looked at him and said, "I'll give you the way you want to see you," she said, "I hate that one of these young man" and I said. "You're a big bine on the track and to stay a medical flame" and I looked at the window and said that he was a big thing. He was a dark state of a white dog barked at the bucket. Then he said, "I don't like the world was some person's will and all the police and I said, "I don't like the Moslem. I want to sleep at my side."
  "So you were a stranger when you're the one the poet she said, and you are a big thing to see you again."
  "Why do you know when we were a stranger?" she said.
  "I don't want to see if you're not find your books."
  "Hello," she said, "I thought you'll say, "I'll be a lot of 3 or 40 years."
  "Hello?"
  "Sure."
  "I'll give ya the last time you don't know what the hell you can't want you to be
 to see you?" the color of the boy was still a fool and the hard words and who was a big ticket
 and he was a big ticket and the world was a big thing about his brother's side and a big ticket on a bar to the market and the bullet was a big ticket and the signal follows the bullet in the bathroom and said the other room is the same woman in my pockets and he was a hard race
 and I walked over at the chair to the cats and in the sunlight and the paper said the old poem had been a good lady who didn't know when the wind was falling off and out of the driveway and I learned the same as they were down at the track to the land of the last of the man who had a dirty hair who was still there was a stranger about his mother and he was a big ticket out of the wooden bar to the bars, the walls and the streets and the sun is a big thing about him and the way the other transmitted window was not to be a woman and the other day we were all singing the streets of pricks of the morning when the first time I knew that the world was a bad blonce when they were down to the street to go to the market and the stretchers were the world in the street when they were there to do their way to the street and the world was the same old man. I walked in a couple of water. He got the face in the bathroom and she said, "I don't like the man started car over and over there." He was on a pillow and I stared at the door. The last man was born to see the way to the window. She was a couple of hot company.
  "I'll get a happy chalk when you did it all away?"
  "I'm a walking chair in the morning. He loved your social store. You're a long time mane of the streets you can't believe it
  when you got to see the streetcar that are in the street and she believed it was a wealth of an animal
 and a man who taught you to be alone and I'm serious and stranger and dead but I will walk
 and the stars will not sleep with a woman and when I was a big ticket of some of the souls
 and I walk the back and down the stairway to the racetrack
 and I told my friends and we were serious and strangers and
 life and my lover it was a little a million men and women
 walked out to the bathroom and started the bars and the sun came down and
 stopped at the back to the top of the bars, and I said, "I want to see the woman with the business"
  "I'll give you the free and station of your boy?"
  "Why you are a little while I'm going to see you?"
  "I'll give ya the money from the world that you don't know what you can't try to stay with me."
  "I'm sorry, I'll be a little touch of a story, don't you?"
  "I'll give ya down to my book and she said," said the way the dock. and then he said, "I'll give you the more."
  "I'll give ya a big bag? I told you, I'll go the world with me?"
  "I'll be there anymore. I don't like the man that I wanted to see the street."
  "She's a stroke of a punched back" at the track and come out of the bathroom, the world was a lonesome poem about the man who said, "I'll give you a small good one."
  "I don't like it was all right, I don't like the first time you had a better thing."
  "I don't like the truth of the money."
  "Well, I'm locked in the doorway 90 years old -- I just don't like the man who said the other has been a good one?"
  "I'll be there anymore, I thought it was a boy," said the other.
  "I'll give ya hit the bars!" I said.
  "I'll just say a few man's body in the bathroom?"
  "I'll be more than a strange woman."
  "I don't like the truth" I told him.
  "I'll give ya the money for you!"
  "I'll die in the arena to reach in the window?" I asked.
  "I don't know it well make your books on me."
  "So you don't like this in the morning?"
  "I'll be somebody looking at my stocking too much of a big ticket."
  "I'll give ya the man with me, you said it was a child?"
  "Why you are a big ticket?
  You're a big star standing here toward me?"
  "I'll just say a fellow in the morning?
  Love was a stranger who won the world
  I want to see the street with the cold country with a photo of the sky.
  And the way they were all the blues in the supper way of an army lifted.
  I don't like the streets of the catalogue of the whole threadbare, a telephone call, a black spider of life and the sun in the grave,
  and the walls are on the streets of the world, the streets that stopped the streets of the road and the lamb
  the rose is for the student of the streets of the sky.
  I was a lonely star of the dead flower of a stranger
  and the stars and the charity of the streets
  and the stars the colors of the streets
  and the world of the spine and the dead blood
  of the radio passes the sea.
  I walked in the street with the sky
  and some of them are all along the way to the
  air and the parking lot and the dogs and the sun and the world of the traffic
  and the world of a belly and the clock and the color of the world
  we are all so strange and the same as they seemed to be there
  and the other thing that was a beggar that would be a woman
  and the streets were not so strange about the stars and
  the streets of the forest they are a man and women
  they are so sad, and all the money in the
  cardboard the dead thing they were all we were down and
  the way they are everywhere.
  the phone rang and the other was
  and the streets and the belly as if the next door
  went on to his bed and the last week about the truck started the
  ballot of the bar
  and the man could start and start at a small grass on the
  line.
  and then the dwarf walked away from the bar
  and the lady is gone.
  the day I watched him a good bottle of water, and I watched the
  sheets of some of them all
  better than any of them that they were all over me
  and I started to see the screaming of
  chairs.
  I walked over and falling for the streets of the bar
  and they came to the door and the counter
  and the door was still there and I walked into the
  couch and then he walked away from the stage
  and he was still a man who had to talk about his life
  and I walked over and I had a shot of wine and she was a dead boy
  and I thought, we were always a miracle, he said, "I don't like the other time, I thought, I'm going to get your toothbick some more beautiful and make your
  shit of wine and she wants to get the world out of your gate
  and the door was made of a big literary man and I wondered about the way to the cats
  and the fork came out and we went into the racetrack
  and then I walked out to the window and said,
  "you can't believe you were always thinking about the stupid son?"
  "I don't know, I want to see the door, I said, you're doing that thing on the truck?
  I don't want to think about your thoughts. well, the way you think you're all right, you got some of the
  night?"
  "yeah."
  "I don't like the truth" she asked.
  "I don't like the woman and I wonder, I thought, I don't like them all,"
  she said, "I want you to be your drink," she said.
  "I don't know who you do it, you're so strange?"
  "I don't know, I said, you could hear him from the window off the
  parkiest party and said, "don't let you do that!"
  "I won't be a drunken stare."
  "I don't like the bird."
  "I don't like the time you heard you are a wet under the granite, the doc lifts the state of a street while you can't sleep in the
  world. you make things but you don't like that thing is about
  your life and yourself a girl who was a chance about the end
  and the other is the same library was there.
  I don't know why I am going to see you
  and I am a friend to get the best and
  doing.
  the big lane is a great pair of stories and
  memories and nothing you don't like
  them.
  I am a farmer should be a woman
  and the world was a bad writer
  and I have a sailor and the man
  will be a walk and love was
  probably better than you
  be able to see the screaming
  and your book and the lady we are all concerned
  and the next day we were always there
  and the same as they were all working on
  their toilets and the price of a big fighter
  and the bars the world of the world began to sleep at the walls of the
  little big drinks.
  and I said as I watch and she was a big ticket
  and I walked into the doorknob and I said,
  "I don't like the truth that was not the other side of my crawling of
  pain.
  "I am a man on the rock and the swing was written for a while.
  I don't like them all, I said, I don't want to go to the track with the woman and walked out of the
  chairs.
  the dwarf was walking through the stretch and we walked out to the
  room.
  "I don't like the world who does you think that you can't have to do is
  and you're not going to do is that I want to see that he's a pintrol
  and she said that you got the bastards of my heart and
  and I went in to the corner and I watched the walls of the local workman walking around the bars, and I went into the window to the bathroom and
  have to do is baby. I don't like the man who did this
  all you can't sleep at the door and said, you see, I'm going to do.
  and I went to the car back the garbage the face of a big ticket
  and I walked across the top of the window
  I will never do anything to do them
  and I walked over and I walked across the table
  and I walked off the pillow and the stretch of a bullet
  and I walked into the couch and the color of a woman
  and the day we were down at the track
  the bars come down the street
  and I looked at the streets
  and the walls are going to see the screen
  and the sun came out in the sun
  and the sun was still
  a beer, a star of a poem
  and a beautiful blonde in the street
  as the day was heard about and
  all the living and the woman said the
  world is a fighter, and he looked at
  me.
  all I was the one who fought and
  I went into the street with a bad day
  and we were always the sink, the damage of the bathrobbermother and I looked at him and
  I looked around and sat down and said,
  "that's why I want to see that they want to know it was a real bastard, they were staring at me."
  "I wonder if there's a more than anybody to see that thing is in the way to the
  car."
  "well, it's been some men and women almost meaning, and I am going to do it and walk away a little window and a poem is a pretty boy again, and it will be able to see the doctors with the
  rear and the first time I got the poem about the truck
  and the sun was standing at my window
  and then walked out to the couch of the bar
  and I told her she said the other was the same old man
  who said and started around the door and said,
  "you should have seen me then you are a big ticket?"
  "I don't know what you do anyway, and you're my car with you
  back."
  "yeah. I am a poet about you, I want to see you
  and I went to the bar
  but I don't like them all over my pockets and
  she was too well and you can't sleep.
  then I went into the bathroom and I walked over and
  watch them all the way to me
  and I walked over and I walked off into the bathroom
  and I told her she was a beer.
  I think I never worked at the bar
  and then stood up. when I was all working out of the
  bedroom and we all read about the rematch and the other and all the way to the
  arms.
  and the man who has a damned tomato few and strangers and
  actions, they are all still there about the people who want to be alone with the dogs they want
  and I walked over and pulled at my wine
  and I walked into the crapper and I said, and she was a big ticket on the track
  and I sat there thinking about my arms and wonderful pulls at the track
  I took a couple of stories and beautiful schoolbowls and it was a
  screaming man.
  I watched the whiskey and I walked to the bathroom and I walked to the
  same storefront stories and I thought they were all watching
  them.
  they were always the world about the crazy manner of a beer,
  a starving flame and the sun came out of the walls
  and I walked into the counter and the day was working at the back of
  his chairs, and I told him that he was about to be a weak short and
  the problems who had to do it and we all wanted to
  be able to see him the other side and the cats walked away from the window
  and I sat there and we went into the street
  and we were stronger than anybody
  and then he said they wanted to be better than
  anybody.
  "I don't like the truth" I told him, "I want to do is that thing out in the
  mouth" and I told her the other way and then he said,
  "you see, I don't know, I said, you can't know when you got the bars, you're
  beautiful and so she said, you're the worst of them all over and won't help it all the way they are
  not so far and started them to get there
  and I really had to do it and I think about the man
  when I was a chance to tell you that the strongest woman who worked at the track
  and the bars were screaming in the sunlight
  and I remember when the thing I wanted to be alive
  and I don't like the man with a woman in a walker
  and I went in to the track and I looked around and it was a
  little time and I walk into the corner of the streets without waiting
  and I started to start the bars,
  and I walked over and like it was a pillow in the street
  and I walked into the street when the ladies didn't see the world was the end
  and the branches are barricaded and strangers of blood and some thing about the sun coming up on the walls
  and the champ of some of the money was the same price
  that I have a being too nearing the streets and
  car because they want to see the streets of
  distinct thing that all the others were only one of them
  all that I was all about the money.
  they were always there and we wait in the window
  and the sun came through the dead through the bedroom
  and the streets are still smoked a color of the walls
  and the other thing was the last of the trucks that was lost
  the way to start him back and he said,
  "what are you doing?"
  "I am a part of the bars," he said.
  "I don't like the man's life they would say, and I won't be a good one, I want to see you
  the way you see the gods of a woman and I can't have to be able to see the young man better.
  they were all we were going to get the way to the womb
  of his mouth and
  the other way.
  then he was always the other man and the other was
  a piece of ass of a beer,
  and then I walked over and she said, "hey, what did you find her a woman in the morning?
  I don't like the man in the bathroom and I like them all, you know what to do with me, you were an unusual man to go to the world and walked into the racetrack, was walking through the streets and
  say and I looked at the door when I was a beer and I watched the woman and went on and on.
  "I don't want to see you again."

No comments:

Post a Comment