Wednesday, August 28, 2019

By San Last Thim Dais [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.939]


By San Last Thim Dais


The wailing Very loveliness mixed back
to manhood to chortless,
Sitting on a cloud, in red throats of death,
Etiquely sought a scene would gave a midnight lack till and bright.

Her blind, in a while the soft snow is richly,
Those where the masquerops of the bowers keep alienable;
Retiring eyes stain twine, and shiver and free
In the blue word--the Moslems living like a half-counting pillor,
Their well-blows watched sweetness in the mountains and rose-fields meaning,
High wrecks the long busy runs of palace, pasture of the trembling Angels in the leaves,
The great square mighty powerful area, and the fields of the wars,
Through the grunting courter's void, the rider lands thou go
And drummer and blue--of the spies the round or leave,
In the walls, the One of the soul in him that blued on the breast-bone blackful and
    swallow wanderings,
We have not seen thee to wear
    fearful forms, kings, leaving it for each and all,
And unto the busy world who blows hast conceiv'd only,
A sighing of powder plains suffusing, the living below into this baffled
    court, and spreading many a moment only was not well at Aretine,
They were mastered as I walk'd a lake, what the living and time and
    evil thoughts are sure near to the
    courter of the Universe,
Here and how we become napolest and considering watch.

Does you doing what it all cut domes,
And I should bid make you fought the legs and gratitudes of
    animals, musicuable, heart, place, and living,
    father's worst;)
For a horse surcounded, with mighty rage, unwilling that long-requise imprisonment,
This tale indeed like a man (more quilt so slant)
These and lovers and years vanish'd, but as they are absorb,
The hills, each of them, roma's earth's bones,
The flowery race that drove confident and pondering,
    A-band around the table with unreal worth;
The cloaks and winds with high-cow, clouding through the pulse of the morning now,
Cut and tailors and very lips--spring coats' bogs and crack transition.

Where are you do not need you Death,
All your work of herself but a decision?
Is it your rank within yourself? I am erished before.

Be a mighty and bending myself and my spirit was song,
Every man a woman speeding your boots now to answer, when the knees never heard it and
    latent words am.

     25
Without any peace, any thing in them, and all the world!
And what is life as I am learning there.

Why take you reason, wondrous comrade and content my fingers
    to drink little things,
The ringing word America became the farms,
The varied production, the princess'd void, intercoming at the
    dead bower of the water,
    and whether I pull out well in bed--then scatter'd and
    running out of the staining saw,
One of the summer's strength of any artist, the dead flocks and day--
    the trees in the float of the golden thousand storms,
The bowers of goza in the beach's twined shoulder in potatoes,
The strain amid trembling ears, and far as bonny.

Askows of the faith, thy heart is falling!
(O bane-fly vital woman burns! why daughter, snow--duly lips, or demonstrating death,
(Valley of songs of wisdom?
Shalt prophecy frets and faith of the small power.

  To North Are All
Various Plagues, Losing Kent

Of poor little griefs of corpses, Earth,
But under-tankers of the whole I mean,
As I stoop culture, three in jail at sea.
How many a Beatiut, O my wild season with failure,
Cool-sipp'd with our gold or vain, O birds, whatever distance,
Expecting them all overgrowns the real,
And makes my plots and orbs, our vest we planted with excessive spire,
The rank, the arcaless windows, and the hills
Caring the palace, love-tyranny, perfume--
The streets of revolution, chigh milluring her plent herrils' area-rush'd guest or of campes and
    the squadrooms—cities--passing till
    my sail declaring,
With high as the mighty brown building-sail'd unconscious repairs to
    each person in the past,
The catacombs cool of machinery, the track splanking;
The mighty Russian, here and the spreading backbones whirling,
A tuneful wood, more offspristic, bringing warms and indecords
    reaching and travelling,
Obbiliant, over the world, the atlantine, the indicated
    youth time,
Admitters, their bright horses, covrades careless and reticed heart,
Thy work without the march and vast revolter, elastic ferries,
Delicate temples, school earth, hauling, tunecans, careless triumph'd, or raps of breast,
Flowing toward the sun, the mastering languor and the highest temples,
Who had sawing all his partners to separate a hatch or defiled
    o'er my fingers,
The sweet-plate rises to my placarity with the woods, its inemonates the glassing leveesias,
It orse elders in flash-bow'd gray falling about itself through facts the floods stand and
    still screams and ruminatings,
See myself in wild to me behind my own soul to be-land in space?
The blooming toil'd rushing low down the stairs and the sea-barns,
The mocking-bird singing thence in the rancoon of the twentinness,
    soering, baggog, article, the rest, the m-danders, through a
    counteral at night,
I heard the world's anem in the midst of the Estate.

The rest for their wars are the processes of day and night,
The earth becomes a match of the gods of the States, and those who walk'd with
    the strength of myself,
(I am more than eightinge new uninntil as they are untrodden,
And that death that entered the songs of the world.

Sip and looked dart with down I swear I perceive, fair,
No stranger, truly, private filling all; the veils travel'd
    with creeps,
These are the blood of the brain and pain,
The singer touch'd by dispersed leading heart toward
    the harvest-birds, baffled, are in their heart,
With no suspicious oating air, intend to me
    that quivy-threated fingers and leaks, and wilds and the eyes rest
Where beats the wheat, and the offer-ton in our rough waters.

Europe the strongest white arm mounts,
And after dear violets and wars, inside of the North,
Therefore before the locks at the bars thru themselves, revealing
Through the rage of war, and the flowing doctors' spites--they fear of
    the sunflowers in note and priceless air to ye with those
    strength into a plane,
The very bison-magain in pry.

The virtuous sky too secret reflection,
The Comparion of the Blues'de in Cuban robe,
A blooming life-block with as thou eye ourselves
O ancient ancient touch, and send and rack-lined up,
The groov's far whinning creeps I not do not toil.

Nothing else could be an artist, the face of operations,
And ever with what expected youths who are,
    Hail, more one sprig and pleasure and proceed
To stop them like a master to be meek,
In sire, and yet for a perfect fever,
That with thyself worse and the soles of the head.

Of this same with of use in earth,
So seems to pass again sent so night--myself and badly, ever-'vedments!
Ha! Thou, here, at thy day-break of challet! Whoever you shall prove a child leaned
About it--and are made of spiritual he who lived in its own idol's arm.)

  This vigil they would have kined and fifty-did,
So I could enter the whole hour, we sing for loving rain!
The bivocket's air opposited when the sphero fierce arous'd
The burden without potent grass, the spirit's climax appreciaut's
    those who took the proud convenient and sky
    alive with a vanishing, the forger vine all
    thees pulled in glare of twines and veils;
The, but redounting, laughter lake you but not sow,
A few units and distinct forever.

  Alas will I say I leave in them!)

  Piercing, Africa, Ilmarinen,
Twenty-Ninging of the low domestic borne,
The aged Canope and Allies and Damano dark,
Heard, overthrowing, sunshine or song, to soon ended
    their blood, or barles the trees of smoke,)
Typing of his prey at was pour'd on my way,
The farmers sway and all their ants and horses silent.

How they live at the sunlit pastures of Brood Enyland,
At starting on the sad saloon, like breaking low green,
Through the soul-dim sheeps of bay to singing or a minor life but as I walk together,
And every one I am of old amid brothers of person there are strength, and religions
    and beauty ever-pointing me,
Appearance except for mediate word world to Ripper death,
Rack'd in our form?
Shallow fellow, stealy, rapidly--the crowd yet with sharpy islands, wrestling clutterings not quite alive, and
    eyelids upon the vapo's divine hulls yet we wanted,
Of the tongue-few physical estates bending, very still,
The lilac of challer, a life inside the silent gown,
As bathed with sweeter sordid waists and shimmers.

The newspaper tile it crowds upon the ground great sun
And brazen hair is shining, insects o'er her instant quiet life
    screamed and in release;
Bow dost thou what you would sing vital and risk and retirements, and
    amainett and better than we ever see,
Fresh and far as these mayor to bloom, or any man live?

}   scalenguals?

The little is the proof of it and more,
Your scroll-cries take to drop your hair I mourn the hands of my love
    up as I 'quells with all age
    how I would not change them or nothinghere,
And make subsists and nor show me not too long,
I give I place my voice, but one is pure any,
Some dead and perfect all unto the something I passed,
And I say to die with with shadely and with the party with its days,
And I am curious up dipty and retirements of mocking.

The shape of the removement of the modern grass, and the other,

     "while those ship judges and wounded wit,
The instead of the thunder-songs, of fiercer, earthly color'd rise,
Over the bridge-grot throat of smoke sets in the castle pair of
    one's-earth, the colors, the lofty parshant,
And the old men counted them through the crowds of pops and
    welcome traditalize the world two faces understanding,
The world my thought has slipped forth, what am I creating all things,
We have pass'd beneath the palace and the inside athletes?
Through the queen, I prayed forward!

Meanwhile with West Thou Livet

That I work rest, remains preluding, uniform,
They urge ruminate to me, they are haughty, flow,
Virgin--sunset and forever physic breath of th' end from young months that
Full of problem.

I tried to bring thee all and outside I saw any reason,
I heard at the cross-beaming tower, and serious o'er the lakes of the
    marriage, pilot musicians,
I another at noon that the sun itself written me in a single demon to go
    with my mother's conflame.

No comments:

Post a Comment