Thursday, June 18, 2015

you’ve got to...

[This is an example of text output a very low temperature, i.e. less experimental. The neural net, at this setting, is generating what it considers safe and correct text.  In this training cycle, it seems to have learned the call and response method of dialogue is pervasive in the poetry used to train it. It seems to be cycling through it's learned words to fill out the structure]
 
        “you’ve got to me?”
  “yes,” I had a singer crazy.
  “you’re got into the door?”
  “you’ve got to see you.”
  “When you’re gonna get the last but you’ve got to the beer?”
  “and we’ve got a face.”
  “I’m really love you don’t know.”
  “he’s got to get my life?”
  “I’m all the light,” he’s all here.
  “you’re got to me out of the more?”
  “I’m something without the books?”
  “you’re the birds in the world?”
  “yes,” I said, “he’s just got a sun
  and you’re going and says,” I said.
  “I’ve got a bird and you’re gonna do it.”
  “I’m going to see the room of the door,” I said.
  “you’re going to see me in the more comes,” I said,
  “I’m something to be a said.”
  “you know you’re got to be the back,” I said,
  “you’ve know your crowd.”
  “he’s got to him out.”
  “you’re gonna want in the car and
  you’re going out.”
  “you’re like a green sun.”
  “you’re going to the bark.”
  “I’m gone,” I was just been
  here.
  “he’s gone to can’t know?”
  “yes,” I say, “you’re ready?”
  “you’re got to me?”
  “I’m sucked the bed of the pick and sun?”
  “you’re going to be a buy of the from your face.”
  “I’m going to see you?”
  “you’re gonna do me.”
  “you’ve got a propers,” he said,
  “you’ve got to go and good,” I said,
  “you got up over and you’re going to do your car?”
  “you’re not the street?”
  “Hey,” I have the lovers of the
  great.
  “hey,” I said, “you’re going to see the sound and
  but you’re going out off?”
  “I’ve got to go in the course.”
  “I’m going to be been sometimes you’re gonna be about the
  just could be when you’ve got to come your car
  and you’re gone to have left your poems and
  for your carly have all the body and she’s going out of the
  concrice.”
  “I’m sucked and I’ve got a car?”
  “what’s the hands,” I’m going to the streets
  in the room and they were a
  chair.
  “you’ve got to the poems,” he said,
  “you’re going to get a world?”
  “I’m going to come upon the pigor,”
  “you’re got me to look out?”
  “yes,” I said, “I’m just seemed the poems of the light.”
  “when I’m not the green door.”
  “you can’t know what’s a grave of my broken with your life?”
  “you’re come out.”
  “What’s a poems,” she said.
  “you’re gonna do?”
  “you’re come out of the world,”
  “let’s going to be believe me one of the sun…”
  “when you’re gone.”
  “he’s got up the love!”

1 comment:

  1. You can also see that it seems to know one color follows another, and streets follow mentions of cars.

    ReplyDelete