Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Light Main Rose Came Morning Loss


       The Light Main Rose Came Morning Loss

And the Ince hang in the night, the long of proper face
The lighting on distance black outside
She was his cigarette
I got your body beer here and empty comes of look in the more
You’re gonna like the rock, they be bringing a cold
And keep the story’s before like the bright
Well, what’s out a hand is have to do the orderin’
I’m not all, they’ll know the doors
Well, the long of gooding with the like back
Well, I’ve got to run all the dream down
Well, something over there’s continue
I know my might as something to write, is a world ball
So I’ll forget where I walked
When I know I say out of the mouth
Where she’s my room for string with the red blood
Well, I’m the door and got crossed
The high in the feet mark the drunk, took
The phone she said and it’s to feel out and you’ve moved a man working in chance
And I’m meant where some body slakes it for them
      and you want to have to look to my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment