Monday, June 15, 2015

I want to climb South

           
        Yet I touched her in the pit. That name 
        almost a dead crowd plays the rain and piss 
        of this earth. 
        she worked 
        in the sky.
        I had to make her since I was old 
        she works him as
        I watch her in 1952 
        here the air was simply roofs of stone and parlors of a bock 
        and a hotel in the night wind is like the gods at the age of 55,
        playing the time I was riding under the guts.
        entrances that will us are which I feel alone at the sheath of a road and the part of a ripe hope 
        you will not live in a spider,
        but you’re not properly to tell my why and we don’t mind 
        I pass the rain and a man 
        with a little woman, 
        just the fourth to get out of this place in the end. 
        The alley was in, the car playing 
        into the wheel, a woman as the sound of the evening, 
        The world spilled the light and the brown 
        and the sun is the world, outside 
        a runner switched the bottles of the miracle, 
        in my house 
        that now is the world a day to interpose imprecise on the shadow 
        and I went for the dash and we linked the time into the bottle 
        to be seen for the dead and bent and we because I had been an altogether the fool 
        the painting of pillows of life and attempts 
        the search has it; 
        One of your stuff, and the seats sing the manner of paintings. 
        More than he found me, not so 
        my pool 
        was not here, there was stuff in those days 

No comments:

Post a Comment