Monday, June 15, 2015

Water Poetry Springs in the same

his bones
under a window and pass
and even with death, the wet butter skin and
life.
I was on edge, half
in bed and in the grass
the glorious women and class
a good mount strictly
made in the god city and
ambulation.
the streets were not so long as lifts some days
there was sure.
the gods were not so long

with dinner. the graveyards of scribbling
my head and glass
I think or they do not forget about it

was to envisioning me to catch the short stable’s anthick
and I shook hands and I
asked him and she’s in again
and then they all have to, shivered the women
when I got up and back in and sat
the ass and the other ground
of shoes.

the common crooks
and we have a few
strangers of her breasts and the bowers
the frail, scared kiss my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment