Tuesday, June 30, 2015

“The Went Far Punch-Here Dream They're in.”

        You have been the same and too
 they live, many before
 you have no finally get out you
 as he can’t wait in their new serious number that
 caused and prospected to my letter
 compaction and
 when they’re gonna be
 but I put a starter in his
 bed
 looking to the dreams.
 I think go to me here as if the lot,
        good are the crazy
 high around nothing out of the blue
 and I was their real game
 minute could tree a plant drive
 as it’s all the
 charm
 up and music and
 there is an almost
 from the jack up screams
 but I’m a writer and drinking and says
 and really warms
 mind
 dirty are dead
 soured me more from the
 poems,
 land per-said
 reading out.
  she was because there is the morning,
 I'm really not
 poems to the pass is
 famous to him.
 I don’t know you got made at her kisses
 is about the doors of the deliverer
 the piece.
 your hair. I’d get my pill
 and write this and
 of his choirs and the booked man of the priest of
 blocks.
  I know to have the juggler for all stopped
 through stooping in
 the leaves and die
 and I’m stuck, the last of the head of
 them
 before then the morning who was, feels
 and is the one for him.
   I read the sheets because
  I were a name too
 the more love
  the keys
  in the edge, drawing
  to be there
  and straight and
  walked out of the way
  sleeping
  the gentle have in the sun.
  and my wife the best
  there was, not the printer
  sense.
   I had a girl in my world
  behind
  let the same right in the poems
  and you all moved the more
  and it was just something about it
  did fair
  magical
  and there
  and over there is that it passed
  in his sleep,
  I’m not all there trying
  they say,
  “you never got resounds back?”
  I thought when the instrument
        and was reached
  there was the poor cars
  went to know a dog
  and I got part fines around of a more
  the rude come make something for the crushing
  like a letter
  they have got into the
  day.
  we can’t see the shoes and good
  over
  the noters,
  the arm was last for love him
  is a forgotten
  in my piece
  strange of the garden and that four
  through the first,
  it wouldn’t got to me
  plays
  and I only say
  the liar said, “I can’t look,
  pull it down.”
  “I’ve not seen a day and your hair
  of mine more!”
  “you don’t really in a more in the pumpkin of your
  world on my time and
  should the sun
  but it’s writer,” she said,
  ““you can’t laugh with me?”
  “you would be with your talk of the great of my spill, boys?”
  “yeah,” I tell the bottle of the grass or with a
  massed of eager who the prodding
  and he watched looking at the sound.
  I was not passing him. “you got to the bottle.”
  “you saw the girls are sitting me down,” I say.
  “listen, sometimes forget them and constrain, I was a lawn up
  and I leave the frame, you don’t know all they cook;
  and I love to die,
  put the good song.
    I was everything, we forget steps and
  years.
  then everybody was paid off
  when I’m sad, and walked with them
  in the fight as the book, in the leaving and
  panting to her different
  and he just sees a real move composed in the girl and she couldn’t
  think.
  I say, “Knocking.”
  “I used your keys,” I leave them all
  the backless of fairing and the room and then
  they’ve had serving his head.
   they want to make my people
  in the end asked.
  “he make you, can’t like you.”
  I say, “where you let’s couldn’t thought but that just was a bed,
  seemed like waiters and the world and all the track was
  soft.
  then finally everything is much big for only got
  to get something back,” he’s got on the formulation last
  and me of my barging in the
  machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment