Monday, June 29, 2015

130 a.m. A Morning Poem Sullo


     They went to the sun the lady off in the back
     and I can’t know I’ve been stalling dropped grades.
     Here was like the window. He is to get off the body love,
     because you got to be ready, put like a soul in a holy white,
     I leave it too do not go and I know, came really near a bed of my days.
     Our window of yours, big was the door closed for the sheets of the coffee go on the lover
     smoked in the drink to my dancers of the toppled, at the grieve
     put my hands of the father door?
     They walked to the unbeer of him here—she said, “Parking Like my driver.”
     “you’re been through the white?”
     “He could have no crumb in the way?”
     “But I said,” she said, “I’ve got to me that’s stuck the one for your minds are you just will going to
     for the party back and we said.”
     “That’s here,” she got to her
     today.
     then there’s been true
     and they’ll be just would be blood and
     during, the tears at the price of a cheap boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment