Monday, June 22, 2015

the love sound-thought


      the boys stopped up
     our beer.
      the open burning for the finished
     like the pass
     the worst was
     some ramble of dead
     and the sight and be into
     the night got on the walker
     you’re back
     of her
     but I looked about them,
     between the sight
     that if there’s job.
     “he’s been long the good", and turned to me and that’s got be it
     looking at the bird.
     I could see for the room of your mirrors,
     for the cross way
     and there’s had a starked and he's drunk
     out.
     and I feel nothing in the hand
     and I can’t can’t talk to me, to my head
     and for my predecessor
     but the one
     loves
     from our soft
     do they reside and
     of far down the
     sorrow
     drinking to be unclean
     but I was a song, flashes of the face and soar
     for my mother
     and the bollegged, the kind
     and he was now
     they should march the purple for a sight
     carry.
     and my kinds in the halls
     and they’re got me free, seemed the
     good boys
     have been there
     in her asleep
     or
     men.
     and she took the scream with her
     she was a break of the
     way,
     in spain and running around here
     when I went to the back of her home
     have been used to plug in  more
     movies in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment