Monday, June 15, 2015

[started a new batch of training late last night. this is a sample generated at about 1/5th of the way trained. it hardly makes connections between words on the same line. it does have quotes nearly right though ]

bleck chould of the siran of hounds


   something me there’s be great lacking of really explayed to would
  then see
  but uncement
  in a regort 240.
   I can’t know where a Fire
  the ale was on
  in the shakes are quiet of
  at Ball. I dream, and the fair
  is a wears of enough
  collows progever care
  but I should know she was on them instead and
  get into the street of the sibery
  to darking like
  where out with a
  wearing and I forget on
  the shage all the
  few to something of
  sace of
  broker:
  house the flight
  and raining her
  still
  and puts to the free boy and
  heard all on
  beround on the water and
  other all something
  nobody
  like the
  day of
  holding the begin:
  when we dead by a crablians went
  and she was just see
  grown while the times and bear
  pulls and the cowpard
  I were not head
  and the blood for the every after the man like at her were in
  the propet. then the streets, loves
  with her
  beautiful
  that you sometimes
  and he handing ats the doors,
  looked like
  stand
  up to drinking
  and one.
    I have to still in it
  loved from my blessed again.
  the trange holler
  what a song
  at the cackleor
  every more course back
  me.
  the unto prife rome for
  he said.
  you’re not magain
  and where I am
  the jorze and for the dark and soft
  I was about
  me
  in my streets
        and on the condown
  back up and while, we said,
  “left sometimes for it was pretty.
   “some door and you mean empty
  making they mountain,” he had
  a she was what’s take a clive.
  the other writers and a man expect long—
  the food dogs. 

1 comment:

  1. for those interested, this new training is using a dropout of 0.5 to prevent excessive underfitting.

    ReplyDelete