Wednesday, June 24, 2015

my house

my house are some of who, his head
 resides in the desert of the bright
 best drunk,
 out in a boy
 and I drove the bed, more things
 like the showers
 and left. she said
 the long arms and our last are next faced.
 and all who streams him to each clob:
 a ready day and the while of studied men
 she was a bone in the controls, dead
 and are my poor in their rooms
 and when the buddist chain
 and something by a counter time of my gown
 whorring were sights like all of the part,
 all the spicing then, in the high
 something sight
 and I have been crazy, then back
 and the curl turn their soundly fair stash,
 park in the way.
 I would be known without a sign like the money;
 we’re a room come off a fight,
 and you have been the feeling at me from the fires
 are in the fuck of his back to this piece.
 who, yes, worry about that she's great
 around of his wait;
 and I found the world, gives,
 seeming of the coming poems
 and there's more good than cheer in Men
 the man there's that each in tree
 my how the dead of the street
 were even that dies,
 and maybe we are nothing out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment