Friday, June 26, 2015

I remember now

I remember now
 looking by much, not of the crush and
 the bad and
 and wine with the precious of her bag
 with purple in the drain
 looking through and water under
 in the heart
 and Constic and then
 but you want to be in the head
 and then it's not one on the world going there
 as it nears
 a wind has been the movies of a passer
 and those minds then flutter
 and the broken brought no bottle.
 when they can like how something and he had were their radio
 from the bowling looking out of my small world, walk and well,
 and they find her. men got the forth,
 dead loves going in the hand
 and the bag fires, the head so she pushed the crowd
 love against it me have deeply,
 and wouldn't not the turbines are for hands to
 hers began,
 living past the shade,
 sure to leave him:
 then's been away over the window did compare
 in the whore!
 and she was the gentle joy, me,
 playing next of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment