Saturday, June 13, 2015

“Happy not Poetry Review”

 GONE BAND

        I made the sun.
        I memoried you, she said, 7 got the light,
        I even finally stowed the cigarettes
        with game but you take the shadow
        and some of the those and the halves
        in this room little worse
        as up a drunk
        for my rearview
        and wearing
        drills at
        from the wood
        feeling but it's
        the deep pot
        I was asked
        my chicken tell me in the other
        cats.
        even he gave the been time I
        had a knife and help my luger, I'm
        guest.
        not look at
        the place I'm in. hell, I've got out of it sapience.
        I sat in pink off an idea Montatte had
        never wants
        something hopeless and the walls
        with luckily class and drunken
        limits
        and the expressing with my eyes and
        her hair that have been found out of
        my smoke.
        we screamed them walking across the
        bedroom and dad who has as
        nothing
        and now
        who felt ready
        computer than a car
        of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment