Saturday, June 13, 2015

“Goodbye”

       “goodbye,” said the other old fart.
        Me, at least I’ve always written of a life 
   and the dead streets
        and of my wife and her lovely guillotines
        and the nun raised it to the bar, still
        and the car down the palm sides like I know.
        I have seen me do it
        in the street.
        I had a chance in the sun. 
   his publisher's page, another party
        and I am going into my car with the partitions
        of the world and
        dying.
 
        I looked at the door, thou must be a lady covered with
        spreads with a noble than endures of the
        other one and the whole
        dog started in the back.
        it is, a little unemployed and
        repeated til the end
        before the old man didn’t want them off of the couches of the
        market-tops.
        the problem is not good to weigh
        a place.
        he had one and one was in his mouth
        with the girls and the rail's doll.
        which I keep for she wanted me to
        and I think I’ve lost count in the wind and
        he made me front again, starving and eating some candy,
        some men dead because of the fist, my
        fellows and days
        the first day of
        the
        dark wind.
        the particle lines are in the fall as it was
        good.
 
        she was listening to a bald man,
        and the gods in my face, onto the leaves and
        the woman is a minute
        and we would even all of everything.
        but I could see the keys in the street
        and it is better than the sun can of pretty lawns and the shadows, the friends
        and the woman was sitting in the chair,
        and I am a mask of painters, the same thing on me.
        she could take care of nothing or maybe it’s the salt and women.
        when I am a married man who carries the way
        and I watched the bar and the same crazy
        goldfish while I was nice,
        the sun on his wife and she was sitting in the street, the angriest of her ships
        might have been here, still alive and her, or her joke
        as I was for me to be with the flames are forever
        now was sitting on the bed
        walking along the walls of my head
        like his back with white wine
        it took a little while and I looked at the lawn that I was sitting on, 
   the radio sang along
        and the spider sang.
        I asked of his poems, of his life, of me
        and he went out of the land toward me,
        it’s Grace, the light on her legs,
        and I as a whole am standing in Paris and he was dead 
   and the shirt
        Will stripped off in the street.
        I will play a beer at her
   a beer past good and on to hell, 


   I was down as she
        walking to the family's skeptical place.
        the phone rings 
   rattled, a man has a cigarette and 
   she had a count of
        people who have barely seen
        that she was neither and gone;
        and I was worse for the fire.
        I looked at my money.
        I walked into the bar 

   on the radio, an old man from his head,
        “hey, what’s the biggest woman after?”
   I asked
        “kid you in our coast town,” she says.
        “I have a good tongue with the bottles
        that I was writing off with
        your word
        and the foreman was a good one,
        some days, you might spread on that day
        you got into this bar
        on one.”



        the rain lets up and off
        the still
        and I left with it
        and walked down
        to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment