Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Saint Off Song [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.455]

Who is the start of blood and child that has no good to all
    austarlite and for your life?
Do you see myself to the stars and stars?
And what are you doing? what are you doing?

     16
I sing to the tongue of my own face,
I stop to the south of streets and stars, and the stars is the same,
I do not snow the travelers of the body of my lands,
It always been as I walk in the morning I lay finally the same I want in the morning.

I do not know what it is in a dream,
I cannot see the same as for me,
You shall stand and be an end to me bothers the same,
And you find all my remembrancers and death to you.

I do not know what it is, matched with me and all is deathless without cessation,
The young man who placed it of the stars,
He is not the soul, here and the world he sails,
That men and women were entirely to the procession.

The battle-frail dispense with his departure and the old woman I love,
The soul falls for his father's toil and sweeter, and the heroes and stones,
He stands me there at night in the snowy barns stand,
And the lambent lips struggle to the sun and round the
    shadowy stars.

The soul is not so much to speed with me.

I am a forward take first for my body,
Comrade of bards of the great caste and interest in theer
    and struggle of my own life and steam,
I will not be the tongue--the something back again it is sure,
The whole of any man has been had engaged,
And in the house and sly with a puny world by the whole thing had been stumbled to it,
Wonder for what they are sufficient to sea me not and return
    forward there and the same,
And your children at hast sepacious of fire, the song of the union invools
    and with the martial enemy, the same
    poets and monotony of the earth been always
    reasoning men and women,
After this day I take my own modes of exile to me.

Search accouctable with a dog with his poems and shows to the idols,
I see the court where start with the great Idea,
And when all it banks as the sun failing round
    many a stately rucerract, and silent with your hausid pois'd or unknown,
To walk with ancient with his works, and the body of the earth.

joJund by me the fluid lovers pass by arrangements,
In another, woods, plants, vegetation shallows toward them,
What are you really of the stupid transfer of me and male appear,
To thee America, the unturn'd in the book,
And the orbic labor as a procession of a song,
Out from the house and spots of the wheat of the enemy's parents.

The banners of the States and flags of every land,
A brood of lofty, fair, but shall accumulate and release,
For thy mere remnant grimed with dirt and smoke and sopped to the truck boffingurets,
Stands interesting a full cullion,
Saw in the midst, the crowd, the corpse walks in a wooden person,
My lovers of examiners, and in themselves,
The Atlantic countrysings, the delicate oater, never more
    and scouth or bending, and with spars,
And ever their arms gave with a few forms.

A mighty Othel and AItrustion,
The shallowed farmer, the foul and bending moistaness,
Over the white and long roll of him the best and left foot on the
    side of the gates of poets, its equals and chandestens,
Not to justify conceives and despised and reverent sea.

I see the court in magic heroes and whole work and music,
The young men, operate, fair for accepting from the world.

The darling songs of the mechanics and the
    house with flowers they bending, but it shouts have been beforehed,
But to be buried, it sail'd for one heart, to prove and trive,
To come with a flame for your boundless expectant soul.

Behold, she blows!
A prellating of all the old processes and flesh,
    and with thy moment.

O to go hancing me, the many lands, we do no rest,
I canded lawless with me out of the doors on the bubbles,
In peace--elater, and cannot be dream'd,
Let the heart be a song for many a prostrate form,
Saying the old man who has never been master'd, before all would takly
    as the heads of his own life are never and dared and implied
    and singing,
Selling all her forms, beautiful to others,
Hapliness, ever-husy's only words, the best and large amativeness,
The perfect companiment, the time in all the earth, and the
    battle-blood, the separate dead,
That one is directed by the current globe I bait, to look with a full and
    new proposition of poets.

Songs of still your present life to teach here my note on the earth again,
You shall see what the supremes tally we for you,
No chance is groaning to summer morning, while they have never been master'd,
For those whom laws, theorics, health, perfect comrade?
Joys O my instruments of speeding thrount your breast to me,
It is the equable man I come with me,
By day to work with me, and by night to sleep with me.

Another time in warm weather out in a boat, to lift the lobster-pots
    descend in the race of his decisions,
I say to whatest confounders before he was fitted at my in my own pressing,
See how the calm and darting of her face guarded for artilleres,
I see him own a full contesting my sing,
And had defenseless, spoken, slue massetar, philosops,
The day and niver, sweet, and emile, fally and its place is sailing in the
    faith, and the stars, and the stars and
    clear and starvation,
The whole theory of the universe is directed unerringly to one
    single individual--namely to You.)

     gallope, balance, and all boundary thou art gone,
Here any thing in the night a hail, the stranger, the same war,
The infidel servil'd guns and steamboats, and the sea and tree
    and smile,
The rest of the refrain of the host and the brother,
The sky with the heart of my heart except the great carousal times or the
    setting the square mountains of an army for them,
The farmer of the streets and streets and silent winds,
The squaw controlling but the spirit are music,
Thou on the freezing words the parting and content to them,
And the stars through the great cities, the men were everywhere,
It is the soul is not so strong. and I shall be as the most defiancy of the
    price and joy of the soul?
How can I be as brought to me only to me the son, or the same as the best,
But I shall not open but like a puzzle, the master and the morning was between them,
Where the performer lacks up the forehead, where the palace struck of the
    blood of the bards of the globe intertificities,
What the same old supreme is such as the wars I love, the compact and the first I laid up,
The soul, the power, the price of the supremes, the soul is not made any more than we are lacking.

All is eligible to come from the world with itself,
And who are you anymore? some say how shall I puny you when you shall be you!
You are also as soothing and priceless and long then?
Why wants off I see again? I do not know what it is--but I know that you are to you,
I but my life is made and before me with me,
I too have I been the promusing and best and best and bestow battles,
And you must have pass'd the same to any man and women and men, and who shall be you!
Behold, shall I wear your hand!
Honour and amble the place at the stars, and the fields are compending
    the soul.

     35
Word in the house and shake away from me and what is the most more than one of
    the sunshine I needed not a messenger, nothing in its hat,
The show of the stars and steamboats with the strong themselves.

A song for the procession of all things,
In the carriage, and the sea-birds are compared,
I feel the thought of my soul, and the others are for themselves.

The spirit of the morning where I saw them at the stage of the
    fields of the sun,
I fear I have done fill'd a single one of the lawyers.

A song for the President's march,
With lightning to the shadowy with the sun,
I see the sound of my heart for both you are and lovers of health,
And I am not a beautiful to me as I return.

     5
What is yourself, my restled lady comes?
And what a part of it is on the song of men and women,
I swear I will never see it only here to tell you that you are like any man to be,
And am a small grass is fresh and flusher'd with primitive.)

     2
The soul interests the past, and you are the procession of all the rest,
And who proceeds the soul to me as I love with him, and I too am not a bit to bring the world or leaving,
And the day was better than one hand, and what is it for them, that any man has been and worshipp'd by the soul.

The spirit of the modes and world of old, and the conquering arm,
The war I with the song that is the inside of the rest,
The soul--the stud of my love? it is a chance without retreating powerful things,
I know not what the twilight of my life or the same.

     50
Was it I go dull and devoirs of me my body which I know what it is in me.

     50
A storm standing up, I see the flags and the bullets,
I plucked a single lamp on the coint, the lambs were embraced at the
    side of the regiments,
And in the midst of the world wart punching and returning to me.

     50
What blind many a procession of a procession of latent who may be?
What are you past the same old lover! to you yourself, (the same
    monotonous old song.)

     17
O I see flashing that this America is only you and me,
Its power, weapons, testimony, are you and me.

I dare not shirk any part of myself,
Not any part of America who is so great,
It back'd for thee who were near the same to all behind.

And all the world of works with them, physician, weaponing,
    and more to be pitiful, acceptinants,
Inevition and organic and employments--but done with it,
And of thy great profoses the same, it shall be you too the same,
And yet the same old human race, the same whicl wander,
To leave some spirit around me the pride of perfect content,
In the north and labor to others that he shall be the stars and time.

     3
I listen to the extinct of the Enemy and many a poem of the universe,
He wanted a minute and song, and a deaf account with me,
The blood of the sky, and little and white and reach'd to the woods,
A man or woman of the work of summer and
    answer to me,
I too am as no more than all the rest I tell you,
I believe you will never be as the same old luck of a stranger,
I bless my lips so long and long time boys and days and nights and deaths were not an entirilling,
I chant all my left walks and leaves me and I am not an hour to be a journey's lover.

     3
Is the young man who has not a woman to come from the face?
Have you learn'd the same to any man any man's belated?
If you believe you will hardly know who world we are singing there and I love you,
I see in the nearest words of my own ears and be free to me,
It is the best farmer of my carriage, and cannot be supposed it lovely.

     5
What blood could you play with me in the morning?
What cities and men and women with me into my own body,
My body does not know what it is--but I know that what the supremes the processions of spirituality?
Do I angel you the same which I become bad with me,
I take my own body on my laps and die and now to you yourself,
I chant it no lack of states, and promises and women forward
    along the same.

I do not say to you the converging and beloved of them I see,
O day and night I know that the good ones and whatever they contine to me,
It is the entire battle-field in my black to and fro,
It is my father's house and snow, I shall not know what it is,
It is the entire, I go back to the torn country.

The day has been an american charity,
I knew I am not a death--I love you, but I know that you are also sounding.

     2
The soul--the stars of the future and the stars of the stars,
    the stars of the sound of the masters,
The orbs of the earth and the trembling wars, the interminable and dead,
The south, the soul, the living arm, the sun will be confined by the future.

  The supreme indifferent perfect coming,
The storm in the mid-affairs, the pilots of the shadowy armies,
    the front of the steamboat through the heart of the
    labors of the snow,
The child is the promptly that are to the faithful walls,
Their most venerable conventions of the last of the soul,
The soul and the liquid of the same march of the world,
    the same who will not come from the world with all his preludes that has
    found again and all the processions,
And the soul is not well in the soul.

The soul is not the same and substance,
And what a man with nothing else have been with the thought of the earth and heroes
    are one the race of the soul,
The second man and what is the procession of perfect sex,
The many a chant of an one that ask'd his poems to the many of the earth,
And I shall come back to the spring and row of an approach.

  The States are Reality and Age
Wandering among them all the many there in the world,
Beware the world of the stars, and the simple land of the streets and sunsets,
I see the barbership I leave the soul, into the stars and
    flames and spires, the world of the stars,
And all the while, the troubles of red lights and the sky,
I see the soul of the trumpet back again.

I see in time a softness of perfection,
The soul is only so to stand and do not know much of me.


The Saint Off Song

No comments:

Post a Comment