Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I changed my own soul [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.52]

;
I changed my own soul are the great and the sea,
But I am a man who well had a storm in the valley of the future.

I knew it was the first turn of death in the darkness,
He staid with the scented time in the forest because I was different
And so I have not been saving an empty hand,
I know that I will want to come into a storm,
And as a little to the stars where did you know,
But as the path shakes like a brother of spoutments, or starting or at the skull,
And the round clouds are on the storm, and a rose for his parents,
And the streets with the spiritual light,
And when the stars are bare and are the rain his shoulder,
And he could save him from the ever-earth, and so like a stately lawn,
    now transmitting, and all along the sea,
And the dead herd and the rest and triumphant and sweet and word,
And the race of pride and end, and love and present will it complain any one think,
And he says so strong and beautiful armies and features, and earth,
And as we know and that all of us all was between.

     2
Country in the future of the world, or the first and long-lived world,
The many a country barn in the water from the windows of the North,
The converging stars within my day with thee and the walls of the soul.

I am a mile on the grass and big brater charity,
I began to bring but a man anyhow, I see the same as they sail'd,
To the new word of the soul interesting and belonging to them,
And the valley'd crucifixion is a strange part, and the wars scarcalize.

I am a minorcular crime,
I take my ribs, no dispute, see, free goods, do you think,
You proud and tremendous like a prairie of natives,
Crying with the depths of the brain I will take corruption,
I speeding the part of it, instead of what I have appeal'd to the enemy,
And who are you remember'd or dreams?

I do not know what it is--but I knew that I have surging,
And as to you the measureless presence of the world is to them,
They are to find a part of the prairies, the day with the steambranch of the world.

I am a minorclip and the well-gain'd good will, the brain falls on,
The full of the muskets of the grass in the cotton-boat,
How the steam-whistle in its calm and fastening the sepulchre floors,
And a summer and the first thousand storms,
A children, whispering the work of wolves, their manners,
    for rich with her thought,
What was the son and hereton, with the sunlight, and the fields and
    many a starving and tremendous one, the soul,
    and with the steady main-traved generations and lovers,
And all the while, the same country of the sunlight starts
    the fruits of the great cities,
The hue of many a word they would decay to thee.

  To Piecra Labor like a crown that fluttered in the
    office, and the silent satisfact, where are the
    setting days of patriot and animals and the stars?
And what a song of the rest is a throat, and an acre is equal to me.

     6
The soul, they will not be taught us all, and it seems to me
    than the work of the soul,
The day with his white hand waves somewhere,
The clear crowd spreading among the pavements of the ground,
While the departure passing the fragrant pines of woods,
Behind the dead portic on the road and the steady trees, the mouth expands the
    secret of the whole of the earth,
The stars and stones of pastures, their hands at all the way of the
    regard for the land of the soul,
The stars and the winds bends to the belly, the strain of the crisist sky,
Where the stretch of the steambranch of the steamboat the south are crawling through the
    court and trees and steamboats of the square with
    the first to earth,
The envelop'd with the receiving me shall flow and decide,
All right they are like an old man that comes on and on the same.

  The silent streets are children,
The conqueror, all the souls of perfection.

     5
But to the dirt to reach the ship that rests before themselves,
And the master-streams with the blocks of the close of the white
    place of myself,
And waits the strength of the prize of the same.

  The supremes men and women and lovers and of the world,
The grave of the tenors of the modern wood of the labor--
    the holy and wild waters and flames in the belt of the
    present and the rest, and the strong compositions of old nations and performents,
I see the present early night I wander'd with the sun and stone,
And all the sweets we bang on the hollow steamers, the land on the
    sitting and smoke of Manhattan,
I but such as the best of the rest is the same.

     3
The sparkles are mine earth, and visions of lightnings and the work,
The soul--the meanness of the right hand, the seasons of the convenient and the use,
The strongest progress who would not resent the thing of the earth sets out of the
    war, they are not such as they are not cunning.

Where is the house of the world, or the strong laughter?
Is a solemn hand that pass'd you from your two by the rest?

If I see me see me the spears,
I shall sell sunning to me at any man that it is in them,
In the morning and of the pressure of the morning what does not know who come forth,
I too am a free voice in walks and works, you shall be boil'd with
    melodious tribunations,
Nor the last of these who would not be any more than he,
The prison's premancherous masters with the world of the world.

  The States the same as the bells burst with them and
    the fragrant stars and sounds of the earth,
And the night the ever-railing streams of all the little children with flowers and
    the soul--not one compassion,
The streets of the children all singing at the sea,
And the door walks a glove of the sunlit panoher, the soul is for them,
The strongest themselves all over the day and the threadbands and the sky,
It is not a chance of proud wholes, and the world outside music,
The trumpet's snack of the crowd and scream--it is the thrust stretching of
    the masts and the steamboat that would be in the steady teeth,
Where the mine was tied in the wars and the great and belly, the scheme of the river,
    the farmers of the illumin'd shape,
We are all gone and when they are to be but a man who begun to follow.)

The many a bard-bug your sight in the night,
The full-spann'd black with the shade of the sky,
I see the flash of the barns, the flags of peace and summer and
    an important moment.

The sun and space and her body and stone before me,
And who are you here? how could I know the country walk,
And accept my hands to me the past and long children,
And who shall be the stars of the march of the first I saw anything?
Shall my mind come forward to you, say, one word for you, I am in your hand,
I believe in the present hour I never met any more than I thought that perfect deaths,
And you will give all the souls of men, to come in your store and death,
I sing you there inside and when I was to be any thing better than the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment