Wednesday, July 17, 2019

round her knees [Full Poem] [Temp. .67]

round her knees--
  The blackbird flash, and your torn sky, I starve again and black,
  and I increased my pale bombed out the same times
  and performed and living in the cross and the damage of spirits,
  and they surprised the moment--some of the rematch of the absence of the
  real esobemomies that come from the morning
  never living a contraction so
  beside the light or an open air
  who sat there here and in an abandoned tub look round
  yet wine and to be elevated to me and that it was a
  son of a prize.
  the time we made a man who could do is
  she was in the morning, all the other hand pretty damnation of an existence, and then his political words were there
  it's a summer'd guy in there.
  "I can't do it all over you!"
  "I don't want you if I was bright there of people," I said, and she is smart
  lonely that managed beauties are the sheets that it came out and I looked at the bathroom and
  pulled it on a street
  and I started the ring, dusties alone
  and the one who pulled it out of his backbox
  in the moonlight on a room when he
  made a cow on a little hot pulled back where the
  cracked lady is a fire on the track I'm going to the bathroom some
  fine party stopped but she made a winner in Warning down the road with his blue
  store-- the dog and grass is dead.
  "good to make you back in the afternoon."
  "I'll get the son, I didn't make her what the hell!"
  I said, "what happened to you?"
  "I'm glad you're going to see me inside of the garden."
  "I don't care all the police the ladies!"
  "he is the only fine feat and the other
  sitting to say,
  "get on my car "we'll get my intestine"
  I don't want to your marriage to be done.
  I walk into the streetcate the drunken graveyard and the floor
  somebody who told me that we've got there
  was very paranoide.
  "I want to do!" she said.
  did you mean, you better get it out of a packed
  town.
  there is that alleys of one or 5 years one of
  the 3lectricity--
  the reach of lady was just a long time ago
  and I haven't had the truth:
  "you asked, and I don't like them all over the way to a
  real young shit, something up on the room
  or some of them talk I'm walking the bar
  like a man who walked in on the
  park, the weather pulls at my back.
  I kept looking there and I had to remember, I said,
  "we don't even know what I got there for
  a man to get this "gate and smoked Violence."
  "I don't even know what I can run lungs."
  "don't you see the cries and I am. and about the garbage of a guy who looked at me, they see" anybody won't
  let the people were not made to see this
  true asser of the
  women.
  I don't like them or a great secret, what are you doing words with that
  but you
  believe in that one?
  not much happened to me.
  and my wife were all right, I think he's a genius, I thought,
  why do you see? I told her now, or get the world on the way to the
  table, what's wrong? I don't know who
  gets out of one of my thoughts.
  the commung way. . ."
  they were always there.
  all the house is the work was much to be
  about the butterflies.
  I didn't have a different place.
  I watched the tiger and
  say, "it's been thinking you were a
  lonely woman of many of them they
  don't come damn things."
  I don't even need any of them.
  "all right, you shouldn't you know it's good at
  me?" he asked.
  "I don't like the people who believed that won't
  never forget it."
  "shit," I said, "and I don't have a whore and you think," she said
  and we didn't make a waste of red backstocking toward the
  couch.
  it's got a baseball boy all from a selfish interior as in bed
  but only the way they looked about the red stocking, then
  only blowing all that stick at an alive again
  and then he had a giant hall
  and we sat there with him alone
  better than any of them does.
  she said that we were not going to say
  something like that way to die
  like that.
  "thanks," and he was forgotten, he didn't come
  and walked out the window to do it and
  I very the tires and the same lovely novel
  but I had a child for a war outside and the school
  remains they are the lovers and
  many of them remembered they wanted an old man
  and but never did plan because they were the
  catch of the terror: they weren't going to speak to me.
  and when I told the music on I waited for the racetrack
  and all the clock they never leave them all
  thinking of them all without snickers,
  they will scrape their carpeted forests in their secretaries
  and married about me
  part of my mother.
  one of those things have been a support of
  night.
  then the sounds of the ever-day went off two the windows
  alone.
    I like the sheets of bullets, out of
  the right, and the sun came right away
  the world is to die, and I got it and
  just like a storm in the center of a cup of water
  and I walked over and I walked off
  like a rock from this short line,
  the whole world was beginning to get there
  with a mouth.
  I think of all the famous reasons that said they don't
  know, and I knew that it was
  going back into the bars, before the other wasn't there,
  no blood, or the first time, and all we are the
  bottles, and the dead poets
  life, like a shadow flew.
  everybody's got a house for 2 or 4 times between the
  sea.
  nothing but more bones.
  the others have a stranger of mine and a breath
  and the breath of flowers have not been a woman
  like a thing there is not the enemy which they or may well expect at all
  poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment