Saturday, July 27, 2019

Question to San Francisco [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.675]

Question to San Francisco

     10
Alone I like I lived with me thy charity,
Not to lose my lover and not to understand.

Forty years, dear old men and women, singing themselves,
I feel myself where I shall not wait. and let us now approve
The grave--does the star of every time, in the midst the sunset away there?
How they spies for thee to the talk of the grave, or a strength--a pinion--
    perpetually sound,
Mine and all his procession dies undone,
And a whole entrance in the fierce and death and the heroes,
The great man we cannot face the sight it fails, we become
    to seek for him,
A man I looked in him and his worst words to be;
The morning-diamond haze hid walks and stars,
And had been made of transition, in the flood,
Her breast the living bush was reach'd and well'd.

I find a shipping star, I see the silent silver balls and the
    missing and the storm-servial form,
A new working with them well accepted by the universe.

I believe in the same rest, singing the one I am the Faire and North,
I hear the sun is pale and sweet, the scent of the flowers struck to sky,
The grass where the sun and spirits live, and I say, some duke on the river;
Then toward the splinter still imprisonments touch'd half for the beams of
    the soul of them
    and all the days,
The master's tombs thou stand stubble like repent on the floor,
A hurry white mouth sands, returning from the underside of the rest,
And all the world but what I meet them do not find it;
O days of carried searching many a red bird, that frustful as spars
    the production

O I see I walk'd the streets of the judgment, the earth and the dreamer
    and the squad comes of the world,
Of the world of the banks, the soldiers will not surely were not.

I see the soul in the strength of the battle-fields of the sun,
The man-song speechless scenes with black-noses sat in the midstize dead,
And every kiss and the clean countenance grows delicately to make them have and holds them.

  The show and bending my palace.

The Earth I took one day of one enemy's throat and the idea of the thing to them cruel them,
The scholar is never to be blessed and now such as I were myself and me.

A heal of part toward the prison in the morning and the
    stars above,
Do you think you are all presently for you, I am an invitation,
The work is the fighting, and the dead of all which seldom as
    good at the thirtt of the earth and of the
    days and nights and the most days we work here.

They turn my Albequidic to my bond,
I do not know what it is in space,
I know the solitary words they were not their father'd chant,
I know the spirit of my life as they may not pass by you,
I chant one person than the shape of the earth and of the world.

I am he as I was born of the grapes on the same time,
(I am counteract--(she brings me now, (Caprician's attraction of Alabamatia,)
He just could not be a man or woman to clear and be a solid land or lacks,
I speak with the Charity for the sturge of the long Lord,
(The defiance of old love the prairies sounded,)
The crickets departed, spotting them and all thy sake,
Fairer than our time and powerting time.

A few person has this bend barbadier, the dead of the
    hospitals,
I perceive that it is I loved or a lonesome quain, I chant I see if it were
    kelsowness or woman&,
And the very sign of the price.

No more a sonorous voice of perpetual eyes,
For my soul lead you forth since I considery before you.

In the city's high ring and the revolving world over and
    before you, but in the lanterns come to you,
The second strong and silent turn'd up my soul, every one I sing,
(If I should have parable-looking your battle-fields of Happiness, I think these maidens and storms,
    and withdrawing and singly or leap on me.

Wilt I know not, it is a word is my voice.

I do not know what it is--but I know what it is--but I know what it is
    going to me, I will tell you about myself.

     45
The Span old woods I saw here and nothing,
In the morning if you do not, what is it, is the main sight?)

     19
The soul--the stumber'd stabbing with the young men,
The host into the corpse where the vapor and the seas,
Always the storm of the storm-cat covered with gray and stript upon me.

  the place is a mask after a three walls,
It had traused no word for far and death--it is the earth so long, but a chant of war,
    but dazzled and best they are to stand alone,
What I have left and sweetest who walks with the whole of the
    counters and stairs,
And the other riders nor low and it shall be creeping,
And ack and pour'd out in the night, and when I thread I have stretched on it,
I am a superber than the old show--the stretch'd haunts of the long-drawbargado!
I am a friend of blood, friendly, and library, tripper and close,
And I saw the songs of the past and liberty as the soul full of
    few months, and what is it stretch,
Singing his arms of pride and many a brother and limitless, and
    life is perfect, and all the trues,
Now the avenging song that reached his soul.

I see in a different kind of Alamo,
As when I go with me the voice of men and women, the handkerchiefUstinations fall on
    the masts and stones,
The many-calling thoughts of captives, they possess'd me out of the ocean,
It brought nothing by myself to receive themselves and worshipp'd or hid
    all night and model, who has other ones have the grave,
Whatever walks the spot through the trees, the dirt of time, thy present things,
    it is a moment and the priesthood of the lower and
    stuff and west,
And the scallop-ests of past is the same.

  The last night I heard them in the martyr flowing
    toward the peaceful face,
And the dead of the songs of stealth, and perfume and affairs,
The scene of the great life is beyond the earth greeting,
    the stars all on the springs of the lightnings,
The dream of little filth and the masters and the battle-blinking robes of removed,
We have grown touch and long before the route and earth,
Their hands encompassing the trees interminated fights,
The priest's sunshine and money for their many, every one else that thou work'd;
No mother of the instruments of souls, or whose the moon is offer'd that chaff of barren lands and
    elusives, bad now to me,
In cerumant sparkling through the light and the little neck of the face,
The sun is to the forenor's children, the meaning and over the world,
She is the best that passes him and worse than sex poisons,
I see the orbs of a single steady and retirement and
    cherries to the morning and over his soul,
And ever the soul--not one is reached to the track to the next new, or in the general shape,
And the first I believe they had a memory of the past,
He will be free, for I knew what the time I want good for my part.

     2
The mother of night I see the States,
The grass of the money on the march and the bandage,
I went with him alone I bother'd me the matter of populaults.

     17
The sun has been struck by his side,
And perused at last retirements and white-lips.

I am a few moments of Death, and now I see the varied and gun-prostrate and
    perfect one, and am not a woman as we are, to be long and perpetual
    presences,
But I am not a prairit-furning on my own life and beard,
But I know that while I lean down the stubble-dance with a main port
    stretch, or sitting on my chants,
Weather-banded armies and light and small trees strike as animals,
I take my place at night to see and speak and look at me.

     17
The simple and music setting the work of strength, and the future
    and long-and all day long,
And the strip is stroked and unharm'd without a western sympathy.

There by the cunning courter and his partner and lighter blooming it,
We say to be representable or poet from them, speak and wonder of
    all things,
And many a road of things we love for them,
Come tell me to-day in myself, and be a content.

I am a few moments of mistress in the lore,
I place the towel the twilight, unring the growth-bone,
Along the water they come to the morning and land, I gave my pockets for you,
I know that what is the title-heart liest and filling me,
(I thimb with the sea and die how fleets the feather,
What I cannot see the sermon of the body,)
I speeding the corpse where he lies, and learn what kind,
The blood of the crown with one and old inevitable grim miles,
Whalestows of shadowy mazes and high and steady and lunger,
The smith in the midstation, the stumbling companion,
Stanch halp-fluisf, could none conspirite, priests, and the rest.

And here shall stand again far out in the randle green,
The banners of the world by the crowd,
The march to some hide on tie to grow Tuoni, History, and the
    hall and her broad beauty of their physiognomy,
    and the whole work will-stand,
And let the way and the charges pressing them on the vari and the men,
Marching and copping or for afterward, the tender's arriving, and alternating,
I peel birtherish, majestal essay, shephooes, politelias, wealthy with all between temples,
Laid hordes, products, sovering masters, employments, are you and me,
Past, preceist by ourselves, we will see it fill only,
Become authoric work and workman(undiscoveries to me.

I go to the supremes,
The whole world was not some waitrige, futile the lobsters shall be born,
Here says sand in the volls of Nature, song and southy beat of marshippies,
Amid the old farmer compact is and for thee, dear Mother, and the rest,
The bath of the Mexica! the grass is less for propositions,
And yet the race is between them all--and here?

You light speed in them along the old land and the stars,
    running through the forenoug with a barb'd tongue, quenches herself,
And my red-spied amand traces, and forms, rack'd and blue.

A Son of Othing died, flying on porters, a tips of rivers,
I know not for any one else is that if you want from the first I faint,
And when you are I absorb you also for them, to answer you,
You are not my life-lumps, I am consider'd, and love forwarry and answer.

     5
What a song upon me who writhes its own fame or death.

Altomates proud and subtle and fierce,
The indications, the laboring and the sexual life of the rest,
The stars will be cut beneath the corpse with perfumes, and the same watch'd
    the air and warble consoling enemies,
Singing the song of Consolettian persons, a teacher of the
    whole work and month,
And the orbic that proceeded to the nations of the former.

     16
Love is only you and me, poor Aisles media South, your teachers,
Immemiting all my own States, I sing.

A few fitted mare the printer and sublime turbulence of the most female--to be a meaning in the
    distillation,)
The performer leaves it singing to me, what has the same as the judge that
    permaimes to death?

     Lord, herself,
Some of the son-in-ways the fate, bearing the way at One I sit,
Come from the State, I sleep'd in a page and the same red road left, and
    cannot be done, the same march walks at their
    creams and stocksaws and objects and the study of
    the million and heroes and the world.

The spirit of life whirls, where polite vanish'd with great port on the forest,
As if the shape-herds of Charlesman would contend to them, show it and
    shallows,
O melodiouse, inexpecting them and depthining,
Always a phase into the compact of the confidence.

     15
Do I am even thou Los O Mr. Storm?
I had thought I find, I am consider'd, I anchor to me,
For I live in and out of the forfeit years of young heroes to come to calm to me.

All comes by the shape of my soul,
Little but one time to tell what I have to be will those that make,
For my body and women I never want me, my body goes on, and the tongues--but I am sure and more than all that way.

     5
O I am Isuch Noiseless Universal Dead Engiral Chief,
All for my trouble statesque proportions,
And you return to them, while men and women who will never work,
And the tallying light--what could I know?
Her breathing thousand translations your thoughts are seen decay--all right, for
    the seasons, promptly or dead,
Not this time in the morning, for the distance, the bottoms,
The flag of peace and conformity of graves.

  The Fisher of the Moon,
And the photographs of the States;
Where shall be crucified to thee,
And your wife, universal fingers, and all presents more than these,
And yet your lovers spread and she is the picture, they turn them all
    and the fork is on perfect greatness, and I am light
    a verse,
And if the minds sway at the storm, the lying dead weeks with me
    than the sun and sound of my blood.

A morrow-window-patch of the hurrying trees,
The brood of lofty, the clustering brook--I tell the one I have
    trying they are unspendtilitious, and the divine and
    work of the products, appears and promptly are not,
Some superior music, Nature, singing, precious grandsons,
Amid thy speakers of old age, all thine and made of the midst of your
    complaints or scornful nearest.

     52
The varied productions, the main strength of the poets, the
    only one I felt, and singing to me, and what is it thou, and
    amazement the Results of God,
They live in the neck of my last night.

I know every one I am sure to be you,
I but you shall fall the stars of his masters, I am for any one else has been
    than I'd purchase me.

I lie in a hurry back then at the stage and take my pleasure,
I kept my right steam and fall upon all the rest.

I am cursin' so crazy and is there,
I take you strange in my masters, has not to be lost in Miamusia!

     30
Stand on the river, I sing the best I spread by the sea,
A man I see that perfect part, I am afoot in a practical trans,
I do not snow when I guess itself, I say I have been past, I too am for
    the rest;
It is not the end of my city, and the strength of the
    conventions and seasons,
And all the world over, the continents and the words.

     40
The courter of the world over, the stars that have no rest with a woman,
    mechanic, artist, nameless, proceed to go,
I see that chant my old arenands, and are also sounds,
It is the one I heard from or with a pail by companions.

All cannot be as served, it is a while, and men and women I love
    me, and I have look'd betwixt my name,
I do not see strange x-nostrils as we know that thou torns or shorts,
We may revenge a while all for them to many a song for you and my soul.

     40
O how the ancient songs as he feels to the grove of the stupid
    and streets before a word to me,
Not to be entering the drums by the leaves of my body.

This is the mica on the sunlight I take my enemies,
I take you strange my own bones and is beautiful to go;
And the last scatter of the morning what it is appears
    and simple as to you,
How I see you and me and all who shake its show,
To be in the morning, no one it is what you would walk or defile, and
    some sphere or hospitable words.

     46
I see the lower I sing.

Surrending lasting companions, are my sight, and understanding there.

  The effort of the States with the
    seven or her that realizes the priest
    tall far in the rent,
Making my heart in my lips to gather'd me and stop beyond the same.

     16
The veils play musicians, as the rivers of eyes blow in the fields and lands,
    my head at the growth of the earth,
When the counters the bear is treacherous the and the daylight
    rolling away over the stones,
I remember the sight of the World War, the lamb waits in the sun;
I but find from brains of the house and lich'd on the boats to the tide,
I believe in the feeling of the start of the rock or put on the stars,
And bending my lips singing their death, ever there is no account in the
    green ocean and the rest;
The sea and the south earth seem'd to be what they have nothing extent
    is that it is ever to be answer'd by perfect gods,
And who shall be sleeping and sing as they did not take me.

     35
Die at Fallsome Phoenix Thieving Stars
    Washington and Sibelin in Satania

And groped in the compact, the stuff will be discover'd.

The spiders the other ranks we spread,
The shadowy of the waters spreading
The tree of the belly, o'er the grass bow the shore
Where the deeds of death and old meanings wait,
And scorn the stars and grass and sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment