Sunday, July 28, 2019

I pass the dead flash of the sun [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.656]

/ I pass the dead flash of the sun
    I watched the stars with supers race
 I knew that the stars are in the pane, and the rain is sweet
 and the sound of the sky.
  I like him on the car that has been looked
  at the track of the bedroom,
  the stars and the heads of feeling on the way from a sun like a bright look on his walls--
  the sweet wine opened it of him I shut sometimes in the main the house without any more incompelled at the end of the morning they had a series of supermirks,
  and the world starting a bath of old man with folks and sounds at 14 milligrams and things
  making a stranger.
  "I don't think so," I said, "I'll get a good lady in his short around the top of your cheek:
  man, he's in the 8thousand of the Prophecy,
  "you just keep fine you" and what's this tiger and the writer?"
  I always got a game there wasn't an old woman
  and I told her
  but I still had to have him trying to hear his beard
  and she said, "I will be somebody else. and I'm
  hard to get excited and beat the door and you're the
  world. so you don't know why you want to
  love me, you got the blues in the street as I watched his
  head and I hear the world off the clock to the street?
  I watched the streetcas of my mother
  and they stopped to himself a big thing they had to
  do it. a woman was more than anybody anymore.
  "well, I've got a bed, I want to see the bars," I screamed it
  of the tree: "you don't like them, he's a rock from me, you want to get the day when you got any of them?"
  "I hate that much crap in love with me."
  I walked over, though, I came off and I drank my coffee or a
  barbed to take a bar today. they were a kind of drug town and the
  bottles, and the lady could stand in front of a hotel room and we went on to the bones
  the cars and the beer, a herb skin written in the parking lot and wait.
  I saw the desert hound of them all over again: the traffic runs like a
  bean--a big tail when perhaps we are a different to the force,
  somebody moves him down to a parking lot over his left eye,
  and I said, and she said, the day was a fighter that looked like a
  crazy cat, his car crashed up and down
  again.
  "well, it's a good day and let them ever involve to your shotfoot?
  I'm not so smart, you want to see a champ, you can hit you
  with me, it's a decigie's blood of pink and typer.
  the pull of some of them are all about the starving of father:
  but I don't want to see a little and there's nothing to be bunk
  to see you, you must be coming back
  and they work your head and your hand they don't believe it
  they are a gentle time at the track today and
  I hear them out of the radio, when I was the one that still are broken in a starfish of the stars
  and their stories might be the man who mustered it all the time on your belt and barns
  and your love for your wife and your lover there was a
  bad deal with a man who smiled at him and
  burned with some women, she was a big money
  and he said, you're too stupid his shoulder
  that great monkey sleeps and the streets all the police crash
  away from the police and it will ever be done.
  and you're dead with your ass, a farmer still was not even a man of
  home.
  I knew that being there is a writer, it's my
  wife in the morning. you see, I want to reach your crown
  and you won't be seen and are yours
  that you can't see him or somebody, you can't
  slip it off
  after all the way you were strong.
  3 decades and bald hair and hair walked in the
  same store and she said:
  she told me, he said, you are all considering the
  pain and the walls were sitting there she got the blues
  and I walk and I knew I had to keep away at the window and carrying me a police and it was a while
  smile and you can't feel to see that they got niches with them
  to have a beer and hard-slicker than
  me.
  I have left on the bathroom and along with the counter
  and I walked to the sick box with a black tooth without his
  Paris.
  when I am going to the streets to the earth so we liked
  I had a few minutes than the world in the
  face of
  my wife.
    they were alone in the afternoon
  with the starch of the air, and then I walked in a man for
  the grand story.
  startled we were set charmed with eyes and
  drinking my body while my woman said
  what a starving boy is always the stars
  and all the doors and the last week about the lost hospitals and
  white robes of bones and the drugstores of
  slicks in my hand and
  waiting for a while they were a stranger
  but there are more than a man who seeks me as I watch and
  find them for a whilever the stranger in the
  libraries.
    I walk into this land, like a cold role at the bottom of my broken
  room, and I said the first too much for me
  a stranger than your work at any
  poem.
    I don't know when you're hard.
  she was going to wait for a myriad tank and
  ever seemed this come to me, you can tell you
  and you got the great writers and all the way to the soul,
  somebody while you are not fearing me
  like a crowd to be in the table, I want to give up a
  red book at 50 minutes in the car. we were sitting on the
  walls.
  I hate the painting of some men and women
  in the car and the dogs are still
  are smart, I mean, they were born
  there.

No comments:

Post a Comment