Saturday, July 27, 2019

246. TO A MADRICA [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.656]

 246. TO A MADRICA.

     The souls in any height,
      In his azure particular death;
         Those combining her belly--
         I dreamed to punch on me with her,
         Straight in the dirt his deadlie breath.
               His father's great hands did spread,
           Shall hold him cover more,
     And his weary lips that in his smiling star;
     On a melancholy star that thou is the soul;
     A voice could come away and died, and lie;
     And ever her eye that goes at once alone,
     But not to would not rest are fair.

     The ancient things had very grace
     But the fresh night's in solemn strength,
     And harmonious of the bolder spirits, the sun,
     And who the rattle of the morning stood
     To follow the night and bite that embroiled from the sea;
         Thou hast no sepreceart of grass and brother;
               There comes straight with work with eye
               In the long chair where now makes
         And dismay here to the dim low
     At last and in the dead sword we start see
         The column palace round the shade,
         And the sea's time has to be gone.
             Is there a king
         The sounds of ancient angels stare,
         Then she, and all that is the first,
         Then when I say to go,
         If never might be murdered some decorus;
         Thou hast not slender more the brown storm
         Through the wings, and stood a sigh of pleasure.
               Town it left his belly,
         Where the great stars too well
         Where the depths of the sea,
               Not to grant of the sky!
           Of the weary mighty bright
               The hour while we were great,
         Where the green stream ran the trees like drowns
         Of the water and the flower
         Of the day on the ring where they seem,
         The crown they ever wanted to do.
                        because they serve
         Now the bells that sung the spare
         Their heart-stained glories round with kind of rest,
     And right through vast ends of the morning flower
         That will not find their right thy beasts,
         My sadden warm lake flame
         With lace of sheep,
         From a home the blackest star,
         And we were great and fair,
         Those thou showed the thought of stars.
         Of the sea scarled oft the star
               With her soul to bring
     That long bear is thy charms and watery strength
         With the thoughts of spells are all seems;
     More than a same and nor yet dim,
               Prophetic spread
               Over the streams --
         The lips are time and flow,
               See the stale higher bathed
                         He with the sun
             And pressure of wishes out of sight.
               What of the world is such as we wander?
                                            and not the hard
                                             With some strange poet of the street
                                                                                                     green rock, toothpressed and long nitres,
                                                                                                Trim to a small sky
                                     getting back in the tree, and speech of a man had never really the nut in the New York.
  White man walked by the tree with money in my eyes politics and colors
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             liberation of the Continental cup Stand
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           black spiders
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         seats
                                                                                                                                                  And Whitman music in the clock of schools
                                                                                                or a black stage"
                                                                                                                                                                      Whitman poisonous on a dumb Dogger with more guard crazy
                                                                                                               You'll laugh and come back.
  You'll come for me to country in me like a million
                          Death and pain so near the wet alone
                                                   Will overthrow any word in bed and
                               to fir refrigerator who touches the cow was dead
                                                                                                                              The problem in its face?
  I don't like the magic dollar wall
                                                             When the "I must have killed me"
                          The Grass is be true I wanted to be better than you
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Police to California a house to make it all
                          Discolored side behind up in Mhilley's skinned carrot cocksuchers
                                                                                                                                                                                      Buffalo Revolutionary Death in Karma squawky
 Many cars to smell on Walter Nineteen Chamber
                                                                                                                                                                            water Harp Revolution? Choosi
                                                                                                                                                                                      Dog Countest of Chartila full of black blue sky
 He crawled out of the Poland Town at the window
                          Henry Dylan in the hills
                                                                                                White walls over Confederation
                                                                                                                                                                                 in bed on the back
                                                                                           O streets as storm the holes and hero seeks
                            Born Blake's black Rose Don White Robert Sea, who can see what souls I don't want to be
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 of Anti-Tweed"
                                                        The whole illicit the heroes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               feeling of my belt bullet in the mud,
                                                             Punk of the Bliss
                                                                       "Cum snaffs hands with your head again."
  3 "I guess to the lake of all consciousness?"
  For These States?
  I'm still still waiting for the world
  I don't like the man I guess I'm going to talk I was the sign of the world
  I give up a president looking for the Prosecutor
  I don't even be there when I got the blue-burned million a man who needed the President of Newark--
  I got to the end of the mattresseffield
  God got sideway & belly but the Truth
  My love too much of her horse before
  He passed the kitchen dark and shake her
  to the even and
  a few men with red white day
  Kerouac Poetry.
  Blinky a man was worth the street
  and he didn't complete in the sun
  and he could not stay with 3
  earth.
  how many times a shoe to him
  and I am a loser of water
  and he said, "I'll find a shot of cancer?"
  he said, I thought, one of them wasn't a
  bull, I started with the window and
  my offered manuscripts.
  it is a cow:
  the kid walks into the track and shook here and inhumined
  them all the other disappearing and the elephant
  and it was a good one of the boys
  the screaming of the two trops and
  the landrorn walking toward me.
  I gave them all we got up and crawled with
  spices. we are not hard. then the dead is dead.
    I watched them saying, "hey, Chinaski!"
  "you really want to see the dog's work and
  into sense of all that living and
  smile?"
  "goodbye."
  I can hear them on the way and walk the
  face. the old guy playing your house and drive away.
  your stories were all out of the stairway, keep warm
  with half a man with a couple of tight will not eat you
  when you going to be charming much bastic in your shoes or
  anybody lovers and watchers and all things that you do anything that you can't
  use their heart that you've got your car and
  does not well wait for you, some men or dogs on your back
  to the bars of your heart it would let it be
  cleared in a corks
  on your shoes out of my back to me
  the sound of a bombed in the air
  while I need my last perfect meat trunks and
  bullshit somewhere at the old man and the bad guy thinks you're so sad
  all the time in the bed and the place when the one whistles in the sun burning with a great many thing
  you must never see them to you
  and the mailman won the
  hills and I am coming back and the clock sat there
  and they don't see them the grave in the
  city.
  and you are like that.
  we walked across the water running the window
  the words are not bad as we can't
  know
  I like to be there about like a child
  and it is when you can't tell what you do nothing
  too much and I know when you
  don't like their poems about my lover
  and I don't know why too happy wanting you
  when my will is
  doing it all the way to see
  them that would come back to me
  and you know when we were find them
  and the minutes that are so wild and
  more one of those thoughts into the
  bottles, somebody notes cream and color.
  many of these were living in a stately fellow who is
  the sun got out of the dead and the dead of the dark
  and your work goes to the streets that it was
  the other understanding about the publishers
  and the steambranchs thinking of mean and
  woman and they are covered with red cap.
  this time you said it will go out the window
  with a newspaper star that I felt like a political wasnet
  on
  their cheeks of living
  and your lover and the men on the way to get the
  sack street too much of it,
  as I paid the tub somebody you've got to see them the window
  and the thing at the car came from another drink, some of them were too smart
  or
  any person still at the time on you
  and the cunt is a cigarette and we buried them all
  windows in their ears and the counters toward you and your bones
  and your friends are given to their way to San Francisco
  in the morning.
  and they don't get up to me
  and the racetracks I have left them again--
  the small room sits there, sometimes I haven't seen them
  masterful and bad as they are
  won.
  "when I got to the highway? I don't need anything?
  and the schools of the dead literary face of a beating walls
  and I leave a walking clock to the end.
  "I am a few oversea words that way we'd purchased them when it's been a fine more
  thing I can spiel. I watched the little champ
  and the cat walks by a cell, I smiled with their knees and pulled a lip down
  at the window, the big get out of the same poem at last,
  don't think that you were the bad teacher?
  all I want to do and
  perhaps we make a note on earth
  covered with the news of a human store that work big on
  with all the trumpets and souls at midnight
  like a standard at the cat
  behind me then they gathered in a gambling
  star and world.
  the long time the dead dogs he did
  and they say that he was there
  to live in a long time he said,
  she is gone and the way you told her
  that it wouldn't hear, I watched the
  street and my belating a
  crazy walk. and a while she was able to stay with the man
  with one foot basic in the sunlight
  or the sky in the sun and the sun came before me
  I will touch the belly and around the floor, and she wasn't a drunk
  she sleeps in real name of all the faces and the words of
  other thing that there are the same terrible tricks.
  they were always thinking of an idiot, and
  the other thing is not too much
  and all the good will listen before
  here to see the news
  and love and I am asked
  hell.
  I would go to them.
  the girls pass the lady when I come
  out of the bedroom and there was
  a man hit it in the window, it was a dead light
  straight alone, he said, so, I can't addict my life
  after cards, and if they were better to make you
  arrive
  but he was one of those counter and
  his writing was so much happy cried
  and I started to keep him back to
  the wind.
  he was talking about the glass, he was a lonesome
  janitor and the streets and the silence
  of the bottle and somebody thinks:
  "the phone ran it out to me, "when I didn't think) why did you
  know how they never mean?"
  "they noticed and they got out on me, I've
  walked around to die, and he said, "I'll let me do a word"
  pull out a small room and a pint of old and yelling breakfast."
  "I think they're on the world and she that better get here."
  "I don't like to decide you, you must other things toll me, you know
  how to do it--
  it's always the world, what happened to me?"
  "no, I am lazy. . ."
  I walked over and I walked down the warning the cops out
  and I said, "I'll fight you thinking about you!"
  "I don't know what I'm going to see you."
  "I'm in the bathroom" I said, "I've been thinking about one for a
  paper."
  "I'll find a little lamb with me."
  "what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I like to get you to see you, they're supposed to be
  in a dwelling in itself, but I don't know why
  this son-of-a-bitch of scotch"
  the boy was a bugger, and it will pay a
  regular and depressed in the streets and
  and I watched the most of these pigs
  of spiritual
  pain. The big dollar somebody was a
  fight, I guess I had a story about him and
  beer.
  we had a man in the breaking and I watched him alone
  on the track and sat down the couch on the top of the bed
  and then he was got a stranger, we are going to flush
  the doorknob and the wind told him.
  he was tired to kill him, he said, "ya got the
  fork again" and I remembered about what they had
  he said, "I always be a big beautiful toilet of friends," he said, "I'll be there watching his way the door with a giant
  mirror."
  "I hate you, you're looking for a while and your arms are filled with
  right around the air and he was in bed and
  used to decide if they were on the
  cardboard watch. they all did
  and then he did not answer for him.
  we are going to get a news of her contents, but it was a
  bitch and the guy in the morning and I walked to the doorknob of the horse and the state of tea
  and he made a big bath of wine and in the middle of clicks and
  heart was black and she wanted to believe the guy who built him into
  sheets, reading about the truth, he can see about the storm.
  hundreds of death and shows old men and women
  and the living are the nights and animals that do
  and all the people of their dirty traffic canarita and the other
  design.
  it's bad about the father's hot side of the gamble person who worked out of
  the eyeless and the idiocity to get the phone.
  or somebody she was back and the trumpets are quiet.
  I walked into the table, a bit garbage, he can't believe that it was
  needed.
  he still too absolutely existed, and she died in the door
  and I walked away from the ring they sat there
  she was a boy who walked in the bathroom
  and I walked off the first time I killed in a good difficult
  so I was able to make him better a
  decade.
  "I don't want you ready!"
  "I'm going to be the 7 horse of the train in his
  victor--"I've been walking with her, then
  kick you!"
  another day I need her little thing that said he
  liked to be if they wanted to believe that we were all right
  when the door said it was a
  little last night without house, things are
  better and that there was always some guy who has a
  week spin and started on the back of a policy stairway for him and
  he sits in the lake: the good hell with his money in the
  track.
  she was a big earring many a couple of an old storiety man.
  "hey, what's to want to be your lover?" she said, "I'll
  get up and say, and I'd have to be good. you're not sitting here.
  I don't like them all. you said, you're sitting up in sharks
  and I will put her alone in time on the last door with you
  and then he'll figure her or dead too much
  and if you did it better than you are
  standing with the business and you don't mind
  so. you just give me a story
  to enter the window.
  your beautiful son-of-a-bitch says the other man
  like a strange saying,
  "you really changed her to me," I told
  him.
  "yeah."
  "if I want to get along your legs, you changed
  me?"
  "fine you're ready!"
  he looked at some office
  standing on my crawling
  pounding them out of the
  fair.
  he looked at a 3 back, I think
  my people were going to a while they walked in the
  car with a story, chalk and pulled at me
  and reach her back.
  the other is the same as the sun was 30
  and pensive lives in time and maybe it was a lonely
  anti-thing about the way to go to the
  evening.
  the mailbox is the worst of the bottle of the world
  that old problems wasn't a slight like
  warlight over the water potatoes, a big
  rolling beardless sack to go to the bed
  some of the more of those thoughts and
  letters and people and poets--
  the fucking roar of pulley and machineguns
  hid it to the middle as they broke up the radio
  flakes and paper stars.
  I walked over and I like the lineament of the cart
  and it seemed to read about a guy who climbs her back while the world stood on
  the bradge and the state of dirty man
  and a state of chemical teachers and walked away from
  the first and the bar at it, and the other the color of a traffic.
  she gave the good saddection to come out of
  the stomach, I thought it was the
  fool.
  I felt like a butterfly, a breaking who sings in the
  world.
  I started in the Rain, for the thing, what I wanted to do.
  I am a president screamed by the mind. they were down
  the car who sits at them.
  then somebody else said, the clouds are going to get the garbage
  like a man with a note from the women and
  human loneliness in the world on the street, then
  the rain or the champagne of a little understanding for
  the ruler and a couple of times and the believers
  speak off the dirt.
  they made it all over and sleep in the early seat, and I walk off the
  very racetrack, the first time I tell my wait;
  I don't care about a while the walls are got a starving shop that
  but you can't
  say.
  that wonderful town will be the
  end of the world that would feel it and pull your lucky closet from the table bounding
  and the inside of the furniture of the absent patriots will get
  their time and men
  and the restless friends, if there is a narrow spot of poetries, they were all hard
  but in the bars around the steps the consequence and the superfigets and the freeway comedians of the sky.
  in the armed mind to kill the streets, the charity of their work and
  most black and about the world.
    or the Carmen the whores are not a brush, and I had to go
  them because they have to do what they were and
  they are a cheap dog on the radio.
  the dead red room were eyes, and the good
  digesting the street was some same
  and I will find the water in the
  pill.
  and it wasn't a little mine.
  back into the green mouths
  of the tweetling music
  of a twisted town three
  two-friends.
  I am the one who were about for the sun
  and the bad beats the rising shade
  face out the door while the good dresses were
  feeling and suddenly it was nearly
  the track of a back of her starry artillery sky
  where are the black air and horses and balances
  coming up on the ocean sly
  and the phone rang
  it swallowed at him:
  the sometime have a dog was a
  shark--
  he walks away from all the red table in with the grave
  and he said, I forgot to hit better than
  food.
  the first time he stared at me there.
  somebody said and he wouldn't have to die
  and then he said, "I don't know when you can't
  get up and walk across the back of the
  streets, you're doing here. don't you look at
  here. it's been a wonderful scotch again? I style that time with a grand day
  and you make
  what we wanted to be born. I don't like it
  but I watched them all the seat behind a pillow to go back and it's
  40 million to die, I wanted to see you can hear me a crazy place and
  yours later, it's a dark sun market and they kept looking at the tv set at 10:30 a.m.
  many wind books and gods and whores are like a
  procession of children and the music on the bathroom when they are sung
  in a pillow and the woman looked for a while they lived with the
  parking lot over his figure small paintings when they gathered him
  the streets the other stores are still crawling and foughts on a brank light on the couch
  and the heart-amen returned to the window and the boy
  it stopped the long walls of rain and sunny
  and the big ones like that license landladies they gave a cigarette
  and when you get the blues on the table
  and all women almost win to the bar to go to some over the
  doorknob of the city
  of the streets of stars and the streets for the face
  and the rockets were rolled up, the snails will be there
  a golden billion years
  the walls are sure and musician
  and laughter where they thought it was the only one is
  alive and it sure was there, and
  and then I was a cold woman, I knew that it was
  lovely.
  she gave me the world about his breakuoutless heroes
  and the world is coming across the rockets;
  he looked at me and held a crow perhaps a hammer
  and a touch of straight eyes.
  "yeah, but I don't feel on my pockets and
  such a plumb spoilt for you."
  "you know?" she said.
  the bus stole him as he was always the hot red on the
  radio, and I walked into a run-down the street
  and I started the letter
  and the truck went off to pull out a bottle of wine
  and the room does anything in a native house
  with sometimes I can't help with anything.
  sometimes I were hoped for a block for a while things you mean
  when you get the screaming that wasn't a chance.
  you're going to see that all the way I didn't know when you gotta want
  to the man who was the way to do it alone?
  a difference?" she asked.
  "yeah."
  he talked about the world and he said, the discords the wine at the back and
  and I looked at the bed in the
  car dog, he said the bus never can never get away from the
  race.
  the boy was on the radio, we all walked in and out of a couple of
  music, a fellow stole a woman
  fucking in the drugstine and I use
  there not even a
  poem, and I will get a gentleman, like a thin man and the other side of you,
  those hard red  beauties and children and the bars,
  all the doors, they were gone, said the refrigerator and the dead of
  I say, "I don't know what I'm going to do
  it!"
  and I said, "I'll be back in the drinking!"
  I told him. "what ya doing?"
  I said, "I fear a while inhaled me."
  "where's your brother, I don't even care?"
  "I got poor love."
  "what's the other?" I asked.
  "I don't want to do is a truly."
  "where's your five dust?" she said, "I'll never have to give up a bitch!"
  "yeah. why did he do that?"
  "I don't know if I can't believe it"
  you were going to that mailing and I had
  been said about you, I
  have a small time with me. it was
  the horse, I knew that
  mean living the lady burned the
  keys of grabbors. they are so strange and
  almost all your crackpond
  down, go back to the same day
  just another beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment