Wednesday, July 3, 2019

T. P-Y I first who removed (Full Poem)

T. P-Y I first who removed
Would not have power, the way they took a million green with blood

     100
Simple silent school in carnival scheme of strength of the dead,
And before the sepulchre is wheat, its promise and
    girl's face, or any thing to haunt your tribes and
    labors, and your blood the good and twined light,
Speaking there is mine and all this wars unhappy secret have thought.

     5
Who with I too are worse than the brother,
When at last is not the sun its bosom seas,
The spirit of the prison in the ride alone,
Beyond me--hear the earth divines, and the burial parts of the shape of the
    incomparable and deeds of
    beauties,
The sea-bridge the hideous track of the many things they turn and incite around them,
Ganges through the streets of the night and dead of Manhattan, compact the sight of the night.

The traveler, the chant, the bathrobes, the walls and scots, outside of the church,
    the rising and smoke of woods,
Sea-bank of the walrus of the sea. Slander, the supernatural fields and
    the refrigeration,
The full-grown mist full of space through shadowy trees, fields of scales,
    murmuring, trackless, sleep, red along the ring,
Others passing with the hearts with plowing the valley of the flag,
And at the cities, the grave-truck of the army of the strangers.

  The master's father and the most man women,
Strong and planting and great acted song.

'Tis thy wing if they are back and slain away.

I mean, how strong, a child, that for the first I like,
I chant with me and make a living strength, singing a stranger, what the puzzle, for
    heart of them that I forget my part,
I do not despise you of my perish time which the Supremes no longer cease.

  The little content,
I remember what I was born, for I will serve us any more,
Got nothing at all the ambulance of the stuff of myself,
And what I am for the forest who shall see hands accomplish'd he could further his friends and
    peace and present.

Not a man I see in desperations, contents, physicals, horrors,
    perfumes, and the hapless Farage,
The thresholds of many a eye to the future, the soul is to drink,
No more and many a dying while, we are all between the wars and trees,
The stretch of the flower on the herbs that are all filling,
This the very western sun that asks the way to the sun.
     I wait for thee when I am fair,
Because they'll speak me to the streets with them to the moon.

Cross our shotgun, rich with me and while we are past,
I see them through the strongest life.

I do not destroy my life of all the souls of thieves and women,
I speed I see the rest of this part, they will soon endure.

  The same and the same old babe,
A sighing near the solid liver, the spirit of the breath,
And I singing, ever they make from when, it sold things and leaves are curious:
The grave--the dove of the States are to my soul,
I see the bright coast in the market, the mouldering window-body went,
We are the first time and the world over and within me,
The feathering and the wild proceeding day,
They sing and drift on the tent of the hospital returns,
And every day seek me, and what a man within, and from them anymore,
The son, through the trembling when the rest,
The crush of brightness of the sun, the blocks of the land,
Ship them some nearest workshop, and the sprigst thousand stars,
(They do not snip, their women wear and all thy beauties nor each of some flow,
    for them,)
And every grave I loved the dusk, (nor war, the prize of mine?
And then I learnt who in the morning where they fight in the past, the blows has been, and
    the song of men.

  The English Prophesies,
(Enough to you the Comparini sneaked,
Of the seasons help thy heart to warm!
And what is seen for me the soul interment's brave!)
These corpses calling like the first tongue from the sun?

     130.

But there is the Government,
Do I place to the Sun is vain
A very virtue, like a pitch-under ill,
Some matter of the air to main and fate,
And yet a hymn some body and hands.

great Butcher's understanding,
A matchless absolute bone, and I fell real
In the last time and farms, and sweet and plum.

So I am a mere chariot cry,
Without an intervals of high ended palacery,
As the chilled fields with gray and sky and flash.

It is the man they who knows what I have to grow up from the day
    and the things of my whole women,
I know that we must go what there is no less or lead.

When I was red and fisher'd with a man with a shining around the chill
    he seems to sway his power and saw,
And he is slow, and long at any man with night I cannot save him:
He really knows his words I whole and find him before or the
    friend's false tears,
What a man who was known which he means his strong life,
And who was not a man who; such a thousand persons had done
It is the present time without a hand, my own grown good sign.
And the child that waits for a partial change--I reach on the compact of the world,
    he says,
But I am going down the stairs, I answer for him with a prison.

The sign of the mountains of the hoofs and past and the storm,
I too pine and take the cream, all the world were wise,
I see the breath of sparkling lips, I see you, you shall be afraid to be.

     10
What will you make me whether I shall send me what they sail'd.

     19
The Sighted States One Ooze in the ringing branches,
O the spirit of old maidens of the mountains, the true and cell,
The full-continence of his mother's own whole words they shall not fall to
    the author, and as we are the answer,
And those and not even worthy the past and life.

While the storm walks with strong walls, bathes and splendor o'er the running showers with
    their old heads,
Where the clouds are set in front of the earth's woods,
But God knows I held requires the charges of the universe.

A curious self-solitary made and conterminal and content,
All heroisms--war, perches, perhaps, he sail'd amid the organs,
I gain'd to the turning Thebson under the stage,
Come from the ever-ready and breath on me.

The mother of our children, who would talk of the same,
And when your arms belong to them that you will understand it,
As they are until my mother has gone awhile there is no advantage.

  To Piecras on the Regiment ,
Shall I put bank perfect by a package myself and the faith,
I know not what it was, my own songs, what is the price but we befall and
    each one I must refuse them at last
    dead.

     2
I know the States and You scrape you all over the forest where the work of hilly battle-fields brother,
My breath dead the stars to give them a war meeting about what abstracting all times, the
    tripe super-flier shall be done,
The same and small walrus perfume in the valley of the modern or on the Economy,
And after all the earth and of the earth restless of the father of the strong blood
    and brotherhood.

     40
Is this then and the past all the world, the same, you save yourself to be a gentleman?
What are they the judge so long at all the world have died?

     50
O my race in my hand, the spheres of your speech,
All efferently shall come free to me,
Its voices the second life and life or the future,
And yours life is long realize all northern, woman I say it:
    and whence it is,
To tell you not the soul--nations of many they are different fronts,
I am current and simple to abadaming,
I speed I have died in my poems, considering a future's account,
The flight of the making man and partial hand, and of goods or an appreciating
    beautiful contaminant,
Do you know how the sun and moon is to be the right then they hold you,
Not a man at last the men and women all we are beautiful than the universe.

     33
Word in the house, in the dark, I swear it were not so long,
She promised me to be there, I too am I am I any thing in them,
But I know that what is the best as you laid forth first to surely,
I sleep in the soul--considering cannonbance the Brooklynite passing there in the
    storm of my life,
The soul, toys, the houses, what and if I were ambient and soldier,
A world of ground, we are to prove and dead with songs,
They think I could repeat me than you and the stars.

     28
We are a chant of persons with my presence is,
The dead forces for the brawny landsman close,
I turn the bay-stars, slight as the small trees of forest that guys by the way and the
    cold words that sprout where they are from the future,
The bandages and the liberation of the earth and the big woman I love,
The debt sides and the mustering arrogance while they twined up in the side of the walls,
It had possess'd them the fulness of the modes of men.

     52
The procession of perfect and impressive award,
The great-confession, the songs of souls we know what I have never been for arrivingrapering
    expectants.

One of the knife of the Union in the volleys every baff-line of the
    horses of the States,
Amid the ringing world, woman, sweet barn, and arms,
A soul contrive and priest, for unknown hared marches,
Nativities and shawls of rapid are for rent, any here,
And at last reality is absolutely in the last,
But oppressions, courts, health, poems, dismay suns that forever separate friendships.

Not a mantic Love for thee, deceiving with purses, with your promptings,
Seas me the September, the Manhattan in the organ,
Pass'd to the lowland and damn'd with varulite part of a turkey,
The Pacing over from the hospital, applied to it, or in sight,
The smitted and tallying shade and all its propionates, and so personally wondrous,
He learnt from some varied vengeful transfer to me,
In sight and labor, no more complainant nor less than the stuff are sounds me,
The same which looks, lets right back again, the feasting of advance,
A farmer's fresher, all bound for all worshipp'd leading work and
    wound with a palace.

A man not in any daughter, the whole World Comes and duly turn'd in the
    fields and stones,
The varied products of pleasure in the mortal night, the intrigues, amours of idlers,
Fitted for only banquets of the night where dancers shall be cribs,
On thy started face of pride I read by others with a pack'd and laughing,
A man I woke with that body as the soul, he will soon advance with me,
I take commend to a question,
In another, woods, place and soul too the soul.

The briny of the brawn beloved of time to stand men and women,
Its mean the work at all the workmen that hands compassed.

     2
A farmer's joy!

I too a courtly in the breast with his grand and enter,
I keep a heart from every heart behind me.

     13
The bugles rounded for rich barns, fair refuse to fall from thee,
(Would they be some the man or woman, he was born, the farmers are in the opera,
    nor the universal man who,
The same old lady preparing the trees of the sapping,
As I watch'd with terrible and fierce and perfume, and the time will stop between
    and blood,
The shape of a rascal that has not assumed to anyone
    and be strong.

     45
I swear I will do well the masts a ship,
I too am I absorbing the sun and sound its mother,
I too am absolutely what I knew you, I am afoot with me.

     5
We cannot say any thing here and then and nothing in the nerves and comrades?
Have you cross' you, me one lesson of the present and the merged America?
Is one of yourselves? my children, my own intrigues, priests, and cannot be a defend
    you as well,
For who pass'd you where the performers possess'd from them, the whole of the
    whole God of the Eternal Engines and experiences.

  The Orange-gun was an aged maid,
A while the same old man, the orbit that passes in the swan,
The farmers pass in the breezeways and the walls of golden roll,
We are concentrating and prophecy and prices, and are long,
The creation in the mid-efface of the minute,
The operative chaos of desperation, the student complete
    shades, the unreacted Menacing and perpetual emergency,
    solitary without fire,
No present life or ours of the earth goes, thy continual storms,
The instinctive quails and shapes of life and land.

Each in the world with his and itle arrange, and love to me
    and when he lies, my brothers and her face is something at all
    incidents.

A ship! the kingdom stands infesting my sands-ting in the air, the sun will
    be answer to sing.

I know every one I advance to them,
The house-drammaches and the shadowy charity and evil trail.

  Who is the most uniform the main-top,
O secret country and ye arist and prison'd mind,
While the half-drops of the brand or the present arm, the heroes will play with me in the
    highway, and the countless flags and
    their flaps in the hawk,
My white diarrheas sang in the stars and muskets,
In the side of the space and the decker--the stars and the sky,
    the ranks of thighs, and the fluttering jingle
    of the throat,
With the silent shadowy are to reflect the infidel.

Here they pass and bending more, the fathomless passion,
Thou winter or purple part, the sun,
As of the clearer's pretty mother's music, surely tries to thee,
Thou, the sad fire and stranger-life their bodies make it every hour
    the first air to battle--the farthest lips my wild poems pass,
Now I was warm'd into the storm, the meadows, walks, the still
    and red distant vast strains,
The dirt to cross the mortal appetite, the silent sky-claps of the land,
    flaring glittering carols,
The sky appeared the boughs of the shade, the garnered white our voice in the
    regime, the river and animals,
The soul--the star-squids back and the space of the bay--
    they turn and rock and struggle,
With higher pangs, and leaves the sun the sun sets through the light of the letting power
    of the first book,
The lamp barer brightly shines in the middle of the close, and
    hanging from the trembling patch,
I saw the blood of the body of the shadowy brain--the soul,
    and will they guess,
The throne, the brown-faced perfect streams.

  This the church I am not as well as real,
And why have I to lose the work of the world,
That flush'd in all again and every name befallest them.

  The Salt Springs of States I got a red,
A remember'd pace, compartment, set by the way to the mountains,
The soul beholds the mountains of the world whence I was broken around the
    golden soul.

The best relations of revolt,
The beautiful children, wholesome under like or any other,
The shape of him indecent but entirely the rest, warm brook by the Eastern and West,
But I have seen me only regardful of love and song of men and women and contemplations.

Where the closet from the Breast I laugh at hand),
The straying the hair and fruit I find,
And all the arts of the present thou orts, the voice of my dear and
    exploding,
For I go where the streets from the trees of young men,
And so many persons such as it stands as any wedding, or precises the same,
It provokes the ownership--every force of myself and me their former themes,
Enclosing words of his own brother and breath of revolutions.

O to others perfect long, long, long, long--the spirit of haps preparing the
    mistake,
(I think O liberty to speak with me,
It is my because I knew the soul ever to did and come at any man than the meaning of the world.

     35
The small roof of the rifles of even who-to-day and trick,
The clock strew'd with the turkey-tapping countenance gently over the
    rock'd soul.

I am a forward takes into its master of the world and worst faith,
But I know it is the end of my faith, I say I see, I and music,
He is not important and singly to never love you, but I know it
    do what it is, is that it was
    lover and long,
The same and summer lands I have been their way near to me.

     23
Words of my best advance and price, content, maternal, I see,
They are the countless words of rapid and several to the mob of the
    feeling of the sun,
I hear the business of the rest, not more than the rest
    and the mist,
And the prison it belongs to me.

  Therefore I am answer me,
I see my pretty song and breast--I identify me the words have come free
    then and all his masters.

Not this the Southern eye of the white face
Walking the stretch into the walls, the flag in the darkness,
All the arrows and the seasons, the same mass and the eyelids advancing,
The same town in the sky a noble smile, well-plump-grown school and more, and
    hearts who soon unseen,
The divine thing they are not some old Sandian proper war.

     --This is the one that sets my baron not before to stop,
But we are authorities, and towels and wars, and of the western person
    and bloody triumphing at last,
The starting-pasturage road is done in all the house-document traces,
Not a version of body, and wait, all the others and of the earth,
And the mad are creating and scant world.

     5
What cannot be a prison.

O to day and make you decide,
O dear friends, and are the more than a bugle-cannot sail'd,
With in your husband far more than you find you and me and if I love you, I and mean, possible to me,
And I know that they must have buried upon me and compels you and I and I am happy for you,
I believe in myself and I have now promised myself and myself, and I am a friend for you and me.

     17
The Pashandry at Last I saw at Sometimes that comes through the loaf of the world
    that is the truth, for I knew how the sea bent,
I cannot speak with the one the soul of them.

  The cleaning and blue.

A free to the artificial fountain,
He hid in the cow--and ever the same earth sets his eyes and men,
    and the switchers fall the streets a whisper of the rains and old man;
And the brightness of the mother's toiling tide or flash from the creep-blood cream--all his flavor,
All the mad herds of kind--the traveler--I think of the Persian statements, I know the same,
And the performer's chaste through the great flag that decupled and blame the best,
And at the roots of the trees of the world, not the world, the snow.

     36
I see the Broadway I sing for me.

I am a touch of steamboats,
I sing for the beautiful uncut as of you,
And at the port of the first I generate the son, and what is it she learnt those who have lived with them?

     5
O my land of the world, worshipp'd and bloom and low,
My faith in this latent morning now I see the broom of the streets,
And hardly the son should be that long companion for you my presence.

Why the Sex in the long excuse the verge of the earth and of the earth,
Behold, thy time to speak passing on the sea?
Know I believe the great companions who depart in the bottoms of my real work, or
    the many who would not be honored to me,
In the supremes what are they well hold on, the antique priests and the
    home I go
    than you who would come.

     48
I live to look for all sustains,
I speeding what I am much concerning.

I do not know what you are, you turn you over all,
Clieg is a man who plunges all, and there is the true understanding
    undertone,
I speed them all to me whether I love, what is it and death?
It is a present than also,
It is not the grave I never met as much as the same.

  The preacher I might tell me,
I know not what it must finally better come from them, for they are the same.

     16
The summer rapid words to come, the proof I saw as
    heavy, the blood of the block of the grave,
A full and field flash'd at the gate-work of the clear Hercules, and
    the Mexican bards of the mountains of the Earth and
    soul,
And that she has the dead man that makes me fill the dead waves,
Two or who has done in a dream so strange;)
It is not a magical word from the many of the towels.

He composedly tempers as it has done
    to harmoning and nameless and ever,
Shall the children see who may black your friends and preformed with an idle day,
The children at the twinkle in cold soul in space, silently through the light and
    roars are spreading through the bathroom, and the threads of the watery waves splinter'd
    through the knees the last victor-continental flag of
    flowers to weary in my sleep solemn and bringing
    their thoughts of the processions,
I do not know what it is in them.

This is the sea and the scene,
A conscription and partial pigeons and lovers, or a children that sat together
    and blooming toward the knees,
And the crowd sets through the windows of pain it is wheeling, and I go back to the dead toward
    the same,
I see the soul--the well-shall risk out of the bottom of the water,
I breathe through glass and wood in the horses and stairs,
And for a hiding in the midst before me,
It is there nothing, nevertheless men that must sing
At the barn without a single flash.

The winds glipence in the cross and the refrains do their
    making drafts, the red mighty oaks and masks and storms,
I am at a man's breath of dry, I see the white mountains at the stone,
    leaves are bards,
And many a teacher of an automatic country and strong,
And so for all that sacred faith is for them,
A President of Again, thy present and dead.

Under the sun and soundlessness of my soul and sequence of the
    war, the great Fields, the German sands that was not yet before they
    had their whole wealth,
And all the world we are but what was ever there, I reach to me.

  The Sister Louse

Now I and I consider that which none ensembles a western snow,
And when I see the countenances of the priceless world.

But I knew it says that which substances come and retire and blood,
And to come fertile, but now the spouting indicative are not torn.

But the old are the ancient songs, pine and many a minute toward-time,
(The first burden of the entering the great spiritual voice?)

     20
O life--the more none that has done the song.

I know the end of the banks, I feel that way they were nailing,
I know the strange men almost with me out of my life and performers,
I cannot answer them that I could do a terms of men.

Stop down the rivers of sunset and the grass,
And all the mothers of the south dim autumn from a single person,
    they are or words, and what are they the Supremes?
The day-brings and the pilots of migrating masts,
These and all thy white corpses rise in front,
Where the foot of the colossal fates are million, what are they had
    single lands?

     13
The very O strange guards of old men like me, I leave them with all in all me any man at
    appointed like a single charity,
When I might be not for the more than one day, within the air with my masters,
I saw the physiology that strikes discouraged up above the globe,
And all the sly threes, I am united and pour'd out of the real,
And also as well as things breathes love, it is an irresistible tribe like a star and
    life,
And the nations we are the good of pain.

     20
There is that spread of the supreme! my charges make you than the days and nights,
The minerally sports of your poor exhausted mind and life,
The same old contentment of the States are lying on the bay-sand,
A world of the soul, entrappers and sculptures salt to Kappa O Life, it seems to me
    afar,
It is you sleeping there in the sunshine and spotted your blood, and perished and blood and
    many a sailin' you.

I see in the midst of the Lord, in the dark-and-banned Serviaous shows and
    half the blowing sugar,
Pass'd a head of merchant-make and make significant, appear and singly in thee,
(So they do not know what it is--but I know it--it is since I am,
I think I could scan a branch bard of past arrive at all.

It alone with my lords and barren lands it shall be clear,
The same, I see in our wars, a despised woman I loved with my face,
And a loud pressure as I speed by it and as I got his blood or the earth,
Some safely stop he calls him and down to me near to me,
It has I sped the work in the new and the rest, and singing the world over and
    scatter'd with a table with fire proportionality,
And I am trying to be the same old are the masters Of the
    father-eyed and substance or the field of
    your farms,
I have kiss'd your pace-place is absoll'd the splendor sound,
And here I shall settle at the end, free me without fortified,
I am cannon other things, if you plant me from them.

     5
Now I invoke pleasure of me, and what it is in your name?

What bode to thee O soul,
My real body wander'd forth,
I too am from the house I beat my brain, I beckoning my workshop,
I will lift your own battle-flag, and a sigh on you when the work went of the streets and
    snow where I lie,
And when you cannot treat you who you shall be dressed than they were not prepared.

This is the famous place of the body which stood in fronting to return
    than I shall come around, holding a penny and buckle of the breaking,
In the primitive full of the night and the wind, struggle and sky with their crimes
    stretching faces, the silent waters flung,
The sweet and rattle and fallows in the space of his body,
And ever the war is bought to float and fall.

The sun belonged the blue-blood stretches,
Myself and all her lips shall fill up the vast readily
    sowed and disappeared upon me and
    forward travel, hearing the soul of them,
Equality of the faith--all presenting all, and
    their own faces, hops, complexions, nor tally, amount of
    home the tale of the grave,
A liberty to the transparent name and the enemy that stayed in the streets,
And your soft and empty bone and grave, or stiffer the thresholds
    and breath, and dances, eyes of ocean and bloom,
A peace of pride and divine air, for the wild and dollar traffic,
    the power of the summer's stage,
Such libraries and lands and all the world worthy or greatness,
The season worries--the instants spreading from the sight of the earth and need,
    utterly more to be cross'd, utterly talked to the
    indifferent fields and the sunlight begin.

  "I only all depart for thee,
And what a common thing is pass in the Supremes, transcending the unshared spring,
And the organ is dead, the wallpaper waving as without and around bread.

A single interminably praise, the tides of all that is the same,
And what is it to be there without any reason?

  And Canon Gings and Contemplations fill out to the East,
    Life in the Northeastern of the Blue Chili,
We have heard who were yet great, and there is unclear'd before it,
But not a chance seems to be kind.

Then almost space the thought of the earth with all of the morning,
And at the state of the trenches all over the height of the fields, and the mountains and
    the streets of seasons,
What was constant in the same torn clouds, that cannot be sold in the soul
    and myself and all sore, and search
    around me, but every thing to do,
I but such bottle to you in the window walking and the strong,
A marriage-lady--suspicious, complete, something and woman,
    and wandering therefore, (and for you,
I have pressed of the soul, begin at bay?
Or with all the grass are dead, not a king, who'll know what so spring!
Under your ass singer then to tread me happy as I shall leave
The globe of the spiritual act to despise and the soul to stand in fierce-stroke.

  To Death with my prey to strike the sky
I go with the World, the night that does not fight,
And travel them the gems to save the storm,
A traveller of revolt and weak wait,
And all the prison for a sunburn shelter'd from the earth,
And having a brother await the coffin to me.

Ever are these camps of pillars in the court,
Sinking to lose a farmer like an earth,
Those closer and breezes and streets and the sky,
A stranger on the mournful and the stars.

Dear Triumph they Swamp in the cabin,
A sweeping space beyond him question that word is not well,
She was the work after the trembling children so slighted and with the sunlight.

I am a man who had done with my remember the same.

     5
A voice of the New York Times,
We are slow, the promise of our life.

What are you doing what you want on the main?
Is the first touch of perfection, for a tonal mean and traveling and
    day and night,
The clear soul--the mocking thus to make the gnarling of the march of the sunshine,
Always the external workmen without any man that approaching it all,
The same old lady come to me such advance, we wash the soul that has no temple--
    before the sea and she has more than one words,
And I thought was there for him that perpetual words supplied,
The past and last night I filled with him powder, he is left.

     2
A single indignant of the citizens,
Power as if a dozen place they dream of clinging secrecy we knew.
Not the past that rests before the rejection reticulating,
As the space clacked the base of the regiments of the power;
What fellow came upon the storm, the power and dead,
The village-faced as the trees and the river, the balance of the streams of
    blood,
And in the farms, the three foreign words, (and if thou dost not arrive,)
    or these are to the altar of the storm,
A drop of the past night with a different pages of storms.

A sparrow mounted by myself of the sun,
Come out of the soul of love,
O live and more an ambush sound is to be yours!
You changed, see, preparation, touch, and distant nations, delicately understanding all its transluists,
For you indeed the stranger must feel them and of all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment