Thursday, July 18, 2019

Shelter of My Clever Many Thin There [Full Poem] [Temp 0.651]

   Shelter of My Clever Many Thin There 
    
  I thought there is no answer 
  It is not the word some name: the Revolutions reached her meat. 
  When the walls reach into the supermarket horizon. 
  I did not tell about me, since the forest 
  in the darkness of a chariot like a bad bone 
  about a poem in a state of your 
  fame and I am only mysterious 
  of many more than 
  hard at all? 
  my friend, lost is absolute and as we were in the world. 
  Did you pass back the end? 
  Of the light of a white eye, 
  the vines on the stomach 
  they were working the streets of insist, 
  and some which has allowed it to the faces 
  to come so that I owe the shades where their trailer 
  is melted that the beating issue, nothing to do 
  and the triples are superflue and saved by the long train 
  and started the trumpet of the doctors 
  in the dead strange thing that the writing put it to the windows 
  in the bathroom garden of white and answer, and the man went to the bradge blue floor.
  It's a bum across the walls leafer and falling on down and out of a swimming pool--
  a finger famous of sympathy in my face like a real name and we made a good
  girlfriend. a shadow, the lady suitcase, a beast of stone and lovers.
  American wrote or laugh and shake our ain and I wonder if only one of you is a real brain because I will want to die, and then I have to do that!
  what are you doing? you knew, but I don't like them one of them all,
  such a different drink.
  I never drink, the distance startled with Santa Monica fights,
  but the trumpets came into the light, you've been there
  being the guy who is going to talk to your tongue and talk about the end
  of your way to the world.
  I have trouble within a newborn bar
  there will be the poet who must begin out it on
  I am trying to pull these politics to
  make you a week: then she'll die."
  "I want to call it off!"
  "there is a good quint of it."
  "I don't get inside on you! . ."
  "I hate your presence, I thought, of course, what about you
  wanting to be seen well."
  "o.k., you got any (Charlemagne?"
  "not it, last, pretty drunk!"
  "goodbye."
  "yeah," he told me, "what the hell the way you slept?"
  "he must have told you to do it?"
  "go with me!"
  "what the hell is able to see
  then."
  "what are you ready?"
  "thank you guys are yellow, all I get the
  parking lot and she remembered the Chief of the Tweedle-dee Done.
  "sing your children, it's free."
  he would like him strangely about the other thing I was all right
  in there. then she asked, what a field of instufment
  almost ever saying, "hey, look at your
  screaming gasoline from home the dog some thing about
  yourself?" he said, "not sometimes maybe in the other day
  the one they were surprised to be my privies and people and
  many times being in the dark. then he saw them down a big dog
  and stood it out.
  I started to the red storm that blowing
  in the window, the world would either give some things that they were making
  except that was up in there
  I can't help it off.
  I keep he just got there and I can't sleep together
  as if you don't like here I am going to sit at her back.
  she was horrible up your cracked tail but she said
  my wife asked me not to be a pretty book about his moment,
  I could say it said to me:
  "the school had been a better chance."
  "I'll fight!" asked. "I told him, the last time I love you."
  "I don't like about yourself."
  and he liked straight across the top of his
  balls, and I can't help him.
  she listened to the bar and walked around
  and the sun as if he said, I got up and
  rather the cats could die, she said,
  "you want to write about you, you're the
  criticism of her and
  the world within your hands up
  before they are the truth, a complexion but they did.
  maybe you feel them yours and somebody wanted me to
  change the store.
  you got to get the guy with your crap and touch or the other,
  I got up and walked the door.
  I walked into the first town. and I guess it will call it
  them in the sack of presence and the funny got off the ward,
  and we can hear it, I wonder, why do you
  know what you want and to see
  you? and now I'm going to talk the lights
  and you'd known to see the trucks of
  cars and hell is sometimes you don't think you're more than they were
  in there when the lanterns were forgotten and more wonderful or
  complete.
  they are too hot and pray tambing and sandwichs will ever know
  about yourself talking about a virgin of a hard, you get the shipping on a business bone
  and your fingernails in their company track, which watch a chair and not some of them whores and
  men we see their bad weights
  for the past millions of letters
  and your mind--
  it was a good old spider or a day
  and your beer failing a man learning to be a good time
  when they go on in the sun when you're still there.
  when I think they can't love alone is being sincered up in the
  brush or a straw, you know the other woman and
  my woman wore a big pull
  that many years--
  I feel better than I
  got.
    I like the pain and I like the
  peace.
  she's got a half clear
  in the morning
  and you must come here
  with a night
  and I walk over to the door
  get walking around the table
  and the police hollow in my brain
  up and left the tent
  again.

No comments:

Post a Comment