Thursday, July 18, 2019

You got a real too much [Full Poem][ [Temp. 0.649]

`You got a real too much
  I sent you the day when I went in like a rowboat, and the colored stored and the sidle of a high
  shipping lake before shall be like a man in front of me with me
  to warm and watching the closet of an ancientman.
  There is the stranger that we kept ready for my mother; and they sit in like thrills,
  jewels listening to the last of the first time of the cars
  and the clouds are sung their heart the world over the traffic
  and the streets that scan it along without air
  and a fool stuff
  about
  great
  and they are all worried when you
  could see the ruler of your crazy one
  more and not to be there,
  and it was a big boy of strange and
  the morning between the wars and the streets of the
  magic or sunlight for me
  the scorching and the call of the earth
  we are past deceiving the house that it
  sells the many while that is a hard meal
  I saw that the sea was still
  blue to be beautiful and are
  a tiger rolled into the sun
  and then the rain sits a gun,
  and I looked at a bar station on his car near and I
  talked about the window
  and there was a dirty side
  fellow
  and he was a bullet and a dead filthy
  air--always stabbing me back the money
  with corrupts of blood
  stands with big brown car white smile
  the old curtain's ass and the trailers
  but squadgened in 1950, in the red
  counters most and
  strange women and the dirt or the way about the
  long star of the truck-attempt to do
  and they come to San Friday
  who could be a knife somewhere in bed
  with bad faces, let us fight before me.
  yet did you die or late to you?
  all I want you! you know who
  never got all the girls to stay
  their fierce death.
  can't you get you at your gate?
  maybe you are a bad bad woman, yes
  I am really abandon to
  get back to sea-tvas too high
  the other
  nothing.
  we are all probably thinking about me. . .
  I don't know what it is. the girls were going to keep
  them when you got that better than the poem
  and all the time the most perfect but it will get there
  friends and the dogs are sandwiched and constant
  fucking there at an incompetence,
  they always killed me about the factories, they while it really got to
  mean things about the night or
  10 years old and
  can do it.
    I don't like the starving walk, I am going to live
  now, what a man wanted to be a crush out.
  I still the cart saw them to pull back with the seats.
  I have crawled the big back and the lady white bottles.
  all I want to be fine, he said, and then he'll have to be able to find that
  while the traffic man was down between grass and
  phone.
  we came out and I said, I watched the music.
  the dog was still a man with the other to the door
  and I went and he said, and I said, he said, "you come in to things, but you're going to make a man with a rich son-of-a-bitch!
  I don't know what to do with me."
  he looked up at the bathroom and he said, "I never knew."
  I said, and I tell her we are bad.
  then I walked there with her mouth and felt away, and I reached freezem and
  accepted me
  as I continued with an old man and he was a man and the
  world said: he told me I was a cop in the
  sky on the floor, and then back there at the sand in the bathroom and
  stopped in there.
  the person was a dollar and I walked into his balance and she said
  "I'm always a hampung outside," I told him.
  "I could hardly knew what you don't blame your country."
  "I got up, then the flower is crossed the towels off and he's got a woman,
  and I got up and said, "you didn't slip out, he's in there, and I come back in a horse, some lot of friend, but you
  be an hour, I wait your face to me, you're mean to be able
  but some of your legs are stronger you are drinking an eye, the lady in the other room, did you put in the street
  but the draw is too scent and music in a while
  the others better fall with their and really finally insulting their first party and
  your friend, and I know when I think you'd be a good day
  you can't tell back you out of one time and when you're starving when you can see the
  rematch, your day will walk away a little while losing my
  covers with the bars, he's in the warm literary hall when you get lucky to see
  it already wants me to say
  but then you were married about myself about your guys in the
  fashioners, they tell you, I remember what you do
  before me, I don't know what I do it work and
  after a little thing. for a long time without a blood-ripped tinger
  and my thing is that you don't know what to do with me,
  and she came out of the women and I am a young boy and a bottle of friends
  sitting here on the room and
  listened to me.
  and I asked home from a dog
  the other work.
  there is no way to do is all
  for me before I haven't been real 2 or 2 years back.
  and I said, I guess somebody doesn't believe it was a
  certain, they paid the door walked to the
  racetrack.
  I said, you can't write you to hide in the
  hall, we were a trip or somebody saying she is a red big ticket
  because if you can't tell a good patron and
  she is worth
  and I don't like Kansas you can hear her
  with long black man and the next time you get over
  and the doctors we were alone with your lawyer, a girl, a grinning
  line to see you again and she was a red bath saw his
  face.
  we are a great drink in the bathroom and she walked in and
  spies Irritainman politically.
  I don't like the man's writer looks on a land of wine and my soul
  had a man who was told her who was there, I said,
  "you got any real bad as a touch?"
  "no, that's where you want to do is all right," he said, "your lover, I'd
  go on and on
  and I walked into the coffee counter like a real night on the
  cup. I looked back into the parking lot. not even a single figure with a dog, and after all the truth with a long time he had a dog
  and the bars waiting for an amaze and a price of a little eating his wife
  and all I was the other of the poets, and the grave won't condemn
  if I was an electric little in the fieldstones,
  "you were a woman who wanted to be quiet," he said,
  "you got sick and she walked around and your own, the last poet writes from a green robetruck, she said, and I wonder if I do it my work about what she says,
  I got a back to me, I want it some place when the one who drinks masked but
  he said, "I'll get a girl with you!"
  "goodbye."
  "I need a big ticket!"
  I always wanted to see him. the man was not a bastard thinking about the
  world.
  "I hate that shit," she said, "I'll fight you back!"
  "I don't like the man in the middle of the crazy drink."
  "paper. I can drive the woman like a rose of wine."
  "I knew that he'll be a damned door."
  "all right, what a small ship?"
  "I don't want to be alone--you make you doing."
  I said.
  "goodbye!" the old man walked up at me.
  I walked across the radio above the bottle
  toward the dog that holds a glass of wine-belly
  comes down.
  "I'll give you pavement"
  I said, "you should
  do.
  that's why they weren't looking at you,
  like a woman came over and around the
  window, you're a corkel on the bathroom
  got out there.
  you never pay off your fingers
  with your house and you are going to buy them
  but the name is bored.
  they would go on into the
  horses. they were always with a police and the bottle of one the woman stopped in a car and going down the radio and the stockyard showed you and
  you can't shine a walked room and hard as
  me. I can't do this friend with you
  when you're down the room and the big scooppears are doing wide
  to like and I have cried at your stories and she made me now
  make your work and said.
  you were lazy
  so you can't love you
  all the other way.
  you never live with a bad teeth
  long ago
  and I looked at me
  and you've got to get the lentest boxer and
  pull your wife and he said, you
  was in your stomach, I said, I'm
  a-got a hard like a broken and black god damned thing of
  ten years.
  then the walls were sniffing and liked to be fucking at my
  car. before I don't know whore next to you it was
 going to have to die, they must be a contentment of color
  and a cigarette on a bed and you
  make things away from the womb.
  and there was a grand face out of letter to the sun
  were only such a strange thing had been a drunken god
  one of those who built a death--
  and the world was gone.
  I took a fighter, this city and my watch, see
  and I can't
  let me be a day or thinking more than twilight
  one.
  it's a couple of poems: why does it do
  that?
  why do you want? a narrowing can of
  entertain? Or they are too city?
  and I find a beer and we can't
  go in, I believe with him it weren't a promptly-track
  he split with him and said
  say a lousy face, I knew you love you,
  maybe I'm gonna live with your screaming
  blood with me, it was a friend how things are criticized
  it is not much reason.
  and I know we have a kind of ass,
  a new god, I am a man walked out of the brade
  earnest, I could sleep with their poems and
  most of them were not aware of everything that
  went about to change and only yours
  true, and the price and the woman they were perfectly their
  complexities and the acts are one fucking idea
  then they are alive and longed to be sitting on the place of an old
  bathing and a rose in the sunlight on
  the gate, the tree is to say,
  we're not a changelier's pretty time
  a wonderful house, where are the earth
  that they live in a way to the room?
  where did you won?
  why was a boy in the host
  like a stranger and the same old sabre--
  for a different gone.
    I walked the streets of governments to suggested to do
  and the half made perhaps to say,
  and now I want to die and when they say
  they were the only one
  to drive the walls
  that made me have a ring of some
  hers way again
  and the cities are smiling
  at a block of dust
  like a child's eyes there will some hours
  are my many any man in the band
  and the rain like a long time at the womb of my red
  brick cards.
  this is a good legacy to say anything but whatever you bloom you
  probably wanting to see me near the table about
  them.
  the clock sat a disonder out of
  your hands and horses and
  fights, you could be a long time in a different per liter
  like a child's away with a single boy sometimes about
  me with a stranger than the streets and
  thoughts we didn't think it was an atom bomb.
  and the albina standing at me and you'll catch the cat
  anywhere about the heavy track.
  they are too old and I thought you'd never
  do is not even gonna be there.
  then I walked off to my car, the feeling is filling a wall
  the police cement like a ture and somebody mused in the racetrack stars and
  perfume of money in their own way, that thing is a part of
  the track with this Madness.
  but I don't like the way the way they asked.
  "hello, I'll be a red back of a game,"
  she said.
  "it's a lord!"
  "you son of a big bitch bend your lips, I might have to see that you are
  finish you?"
  and I went to the bar while the other talked me over the street
  and they say, "I will find
  that."
  "I just got lost in a hotel room."
  "well, what the hell is a cut of iron?"
  and "you see the hand on my bed with them, but you love to do is
  there is a story in your face down," and the other is screamed off
  and that dope smiles there and believe to meet him
  as if I was an extra bright demand
  real passes and somebody can't
  take him his mouth and he had no
  bed-slip or job, we're understanding puzzle.
  he was a son of a sailor who was trying to get
  it, we all make up their bottles
  after his wife in the morning, I got in
  chatter that and she are big to be sitting there
  and he said, I want to do is here like an automobile, the judge for the world come back to him
  he had nothing to do with me about the other at 2:00 p.m.
  this wasn't so she knew what hell are the women all the way you mean.
  you were a strand back strange, it's a stupid star
  and you've got to see the hospitals.
  what was I doing?"
  and I, we were all shaven too much of
  get off his pants, drinking aroundaying the door standing over
  the window and stroked her and grabbed the stretch of
  carpets and are the beethold
  and the thing that life may be;
  why do you do the other
  thing have screamed around
  the screen?"
  "no, the tall day.
  "there is to tell you that thing is coming out of
  me!"
  "I am a woman who won the way a while to scream and
  show you that thing I'm going to see
  them."
  "all right, I'll be there!
  after that way you betrayed me."
  "that's the only tough and
  the man I heard somebody wants the word."
  "come back!" I asked.
  I had to do it and hate them
  about. "what did you tell you?" asked me
  going to make a whore.
  but I still had to get there
  there was a
  chance.
  now, what are you doing?"
  "not shit," she says, "I'm going to see you."
  at 3.6%
  and they said he was a block of blue and blonde to the night.
  he was walking across the teachers of her hip,
  and we were going to get up and walked back
  in and on, then he walks on a grass gonna get out around the top
  into the socks again.
  and she went to them away from the womb
  and the street was a drink, and then we like
  he standing in the freezing and I don't even know why they were placed that night
  we are alive at the street when they were
  locked in the cops with a new red bathrob
  and he passed and started around and sat down
  and the cock is beating and I put him over and drank the first parking lot.
  "I am the man who was an amazement of the dealer, thinking about some of them the movies and the women are the worm
  in there to the track and the Princess of the street who was an unfolding too much of being in the hall.
  "I'd got a paper in the window, she's got a lone cigarette in one of the school."
  "I thought now!"
  and I told her.
  "I don't like the truth. I said, you shouldn't have."
  "I need if only you have to do is that you pulled me out of the window, you
  walked over!"
  I took the fields of the time and the doorway, they are mother to hold a guy who was a
  kind of not-- 
  a woman, he was ever to spent me at 45 mid the world.
  he said, I don't like her dead fights and
  she had a different kind of white arms between 4-Greed
  drinks.
  it was a collective and one hour and a marine
  and I saw a man who has taken in the
  church and he is: my car says one of them want to get the
  rest.
  they were always the same tire of
  the city.
  we are a beer on a mountain and almost find one hundred and picking a better day,
  a drinking heart and the drivers with the dog pulls into their
  distances for a newspaper legal and glimpsed with sound of the floor
  as the money on the bottom of the slow
  blown from the town
  and the same as they were not so tall
  sex in the night the spiders are beating through
  the sound of the madhouses in the bars, the beautiful
  deliberately passes on the
  armed wall,
  the sword was freeze of the mind of
  the track the chase and the storm stands them
  clack in the black southern back
  and it runs back to me
  and I walked up into the race
  red and I had to see and clasp
  the hazel of his way
  and like a black man in the
  couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment